LMAO ....Rex Grossman unleash the dragon!

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1
8289 pageviews
1 comments

DEscalade 
space
space
$2,345 | Props total: 11 11
LMAO ....Rex Grossman unleash the dragon!

[pic - click to view]

http://kissmesuzy.blogspo .. downfield.html

[pic - click to view]

Is that Berrian? I think he's triple-covered. You know what? fu*k it. I'm throwing it downfield.

Yeah, I see Jones open on the flank. But fu*k that. Dumpoff passes are for f*g**ts. I'm fu*king s3xy Rexy Grossman. I can get that ball in there. And, even if I can't, I bet I'll be able to pull it off the next go round. I like throwing the ball long. It makes my d*ck hard.

What's that? I should throw a quick slant? fu*k that. That's gay. Button hook? Gay. Flare out? Gay. Screen pass? Kevin Spacey gay. This is fu*king football. You can't just expect wins to come to you. You can't massage that sh*t. You gotta grab that game by the throat and r*pe the ever-loving sh*t out of it. You think a 5-yard out is gonna win you a game? You're a pus*y. This ain't John Shoop running this offense. s3xy Rexy's got the arm. The dragon. You gotta unleash the dragon.

Okay, I'm throwing it. Nice. Look how far it went. I look good. I bet I made that Pats cheerleader wet her panties with that throw. She fu*king wants me. I bet she likes it over a stair railing. I can hit that with 100% accuracy, my dear. Mmmmmm. I am delicious.

Oh sh*t. Looks like Samuel caught it. Again. Oh well. It still felt fu*king great to throw that sh*t. Tell me that wasn't one of the prettiest passes you ever saw. You know what? Not only am I gonna throw it long the next time we hit the field. I'm gonna throw it even longer. Harder. You see that kid in wheelchair sitting in the end zone bleachers? I'm gonna nail him right between the fu*king eyes with a s3xy Rexy fastball. Why? Because I can.

This is Rex Grossman we're talking about here. We're talking 210 lbs. of twisted steel and s3x appeal. I'm not just a gunslinger. I'm a cumslinger. Throwing that ball long tells all the Rexettes that I am fu*king out there. On the edge. Where I gotta be. The ladies love the danger. The unpredictability. Oh, maybe I'll tease them with a pretty touch pass every now and again. But then I'm gonna go right back to pumping that ball out for all it's worth. It tells them I throw like I fu*k. That's how we do things in the s3xy business.

Tell me you're not turned on right now. I am.

1 comments for "LMAO ....Rex Grossman unleash the dragon!"

11 years ago '05        #2
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
HHAAHHAAHAHHA COMPLETE OWNAGE.

I love this.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy