Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '05        #61
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
 cormega74 said:
If you baggin fine jawns like you say, what you doing 'round here.
Go masturbate playa!
Come on Step-Nephew, no need for masturbation here. I'm on here to get that new music, and connect with some folks internationally. U on here to download pr0n huh?

Don't be mad at me, cuz that's your lifestyle.
 11 years ago '04        #62
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,734 | Props total: 2553 2553
 Hyphy707 said:
Come on Step-Nephew, no need for masturbation here. I'm on here to get that new music, and connect with some folks internationally. U on here to download pr0n huh?

Don't be mad at me, cuz that's your lifestyle.
:applause:

Interesting that this very thread is about pr0nographic content.
I stopped downloading pr0n the day your mother quit the game.
But looks like Kim Kardishian is bringing Pissing back, so your Ma Dukes' legend remains big dawg.
Big her up for me!

02-09-2007, 11:59 AM         #63
ninthwardslim  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im tryin' to see it... all i can find is the trailer... anybody gotta link for it...
 11 years ago '04        #64
Rio2003 
space
space
$226 | Props total: 3 3
Lucky Bastard!!!
 11 years ago '04        #65
tasapurkett 
space
space
space
$560 | Props total: 8 8
man datz a bad bi*ch...i wonder how much she cost..."it ain't trickin if ya got it"
 02-09-2007, 05:02 PM         #66
silviaS13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dawizard911 said:
He Should *wait A Minute* For The Video To Come Out And Package It With His New Cd Lol
hell ya...that would be dope as hell!!!!! hahahahahha:applause: :applause:
 02-09-2007, 05:17 PM         #67
g.o.a.t91  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wanna see the shyt
 11 years ago '04        #68
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
She's the Daughter of O.J. Simpson's Lawyer Robert Kardashian, the Stepdaughter of Olympic Gold Medallist Bruce Jenner and the Best Friend of Paris Hilton; He's a Best-Selling Indie Hip Hop Recording Artist Who Has Been Linked with Lil'Kim and Most Recently Whitney Houston.

LOS ANGELES - (02/06/07) -- Vivid Entertainment, the world's leading adult film studio, says it has paid $1-million to acquire rights to a video tape featuring the s3xual exploits of raven-haired Hollywood socialite Kim Kardashian and her then boyfriend, hip hop star Ray J.

The company said the DVD titled "Kim Kardashian Superstar" will be in stores February 28, 2007. It will also be available online on the same day at or and will include additional footage not on the DVD.

Vivid co-chairman Steven Hirsch said the company obtained the video from a third party but did not identify the person or entity. "We are comfortable that we have the legal right to distribute this video, despite what others may say," says Mr. Hirsch.

"I've seen the video and it's really great," says Mr. Hirsch. "It has over 30-minutes of explicit s3x that fans of erotica will find very appealing featuring two young and glamorous high profile celebrities. Apparently, the video was shot by Ray J about three years ago when he and Kim were in a relationship. The production is crystal clear and viewers will definitely get their money's worth. If either Kim or Ray J would like to discuss the video with us we would be happy to do so," he added.

The beautiful and curvaceous Ms. Kardashian, 26, was reported to have dated Ray J for about three years. She is a fashion retailer who co-owns the popular store "Dash" in Calabasas with her two sisters Kourtney and Khloe. She is the daughter of the late attorney Robert Kardashian, who defended O.J. Simpson in his murder trial. Her stepfather is 1976 Olympic decathlon gold medallist Bruce Jenner. Often covered by the entertainment and gossip press, Ms. Kardashian frequently attends Hollywood events with her celebrity pals, including best friend, Paris Hilton. Ms. Hilton made headlines a couple of years ago with her own s3x tape.

Ray J, 26, began his career as a child actor playing the role of Dorian Long on "Moesha," the popular UPN-TV series. Over the years his TV credits have included hosting of the BET shows "106 & Park" and "BET Countdown" plus playing the role of D-Mack on the UPN-TV show "One On One." At age 14 he added singing to his talents. He is a best-selling independent hip-hop artist and his most recent hit is "One Wish" with the Knockout Entertainment label. In addition to Ms. Kardashian, his girlfriends have included Lil' Kim and Whitney Houston.
 02-09-2007, 05:19 PM         #69
g.o.a.t91  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cormega74 said:
:applause:

Interesting that this very thread is about pr0nographic content.
I stopped downloading pr0n the day your mother quit the game.
But looks like Kim Kardishian is bringing Pissing back, so your Ma Dukes' legend remains big dawg.
Big her up for me!

^^^^^^^^
 11 years ago '06        #70
DreDay17 
space
space
$1,401 | Props total: 122 122
 502forLife said:
dammit
Ray-j is blessed.
I wouldn't say blessed, more like famous by a.ssociation. I wish Brandy was my big sister and put me in her sitcom cuz I would try to hit all her famous friends too!
 02-09-2007, 08:23 PM         #71
DCrack4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t was staged
 11 years ago '04        #72
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4115 4115
Props to Ray J. Damn she's smokin.

Also, it's funny how at first she said there wasn't one, now there are a couple.

Kim feat. "insert your favorite rapper" "Doing the nasty pt 47" coming soon.
 02-11-2007, 06:18 PM         #73
killacrainz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Danm thats wuts up!!
 11 years ago '04        #74
LMB 
space
space
$437 | Props total: 0 0
Roll on 28th Feb
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy