Detroit Lions

most viewed right now
Video inside Quick Thinking Mom Saves Family’s Life by Giving Gunmen a B***j0b
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Judge Reverses Taxstone Bail Decision Due To Safety Concerns Over Eyew..
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Trae Tha Truth push old bullet out of shoulder
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jan 18 - CIA releases 13m pages of declassified documents online
89 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-24-2012, 02:01 PM         #401
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what happened to the other thread from years ago?
 08-25-2012, 10:54 PM         #402
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 08-26-2012, 03:24 PM         #403
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, the refs fu*ked us outta 2 turnovers, the fumble recovery at the goal line in the 3rd qrt and the int that was brought back due to a sh*tty face mask call. They did play poorly on the drive after the call back int and fell apart in the fourth. Stafford had great #'s 8-10 but the back ups scare me if Safford goes down in the regular season and their running game is still dismal as Le shore had 1 yr in 5 appts, had a nice juke move on his first carry but that was it. Suh was steady and Pettigrew made some nice plays as well.
 08-28-2012, 03:24 PM         #404
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 09-06-2012, 10:26 AM         #405
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4 years ago '06        #406
Honolulu Blue 29 heat pts29
space
space
$16,814 | Props total: 292 292
Free agency coming up. Bush push?
 03-15-2013, 03:53 PM         #407
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we sittin good now....no DB help needed(young boys gonna learn)we need another LB, we need a LT and we need a DE
 4 years ago '04        #408
Veno da Don 19 heat pts19
space
space
$19,172 | Props total: 1738 1738
Iforesee an Offensive Tackle with the 5th pick. I'm down with that too
 09-02-2013, 04:46 PM         #409
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5 months and no activity
 3 years ago '04        #410
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,443 | Props total: 65 65
we need to delete this thread and start a new one....

btw

Pride of Detroit fansite on SBNation is the best place to talk about the Lions

I be on there going ham

#OnePride all day spilling that #Lionblood

3 years ago '06        #411
space
space
delete this thread?
 3 years ago '06        #412
space
space
 old english D said:
Free agency coming up. Bush push?
 3 years ago '04        #413
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,759 | Props total: 3 3
 3 years ago '04        #414
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,485 | Props total: 460 460
Even if those 2 calls (4th and 3rd in the first quarter) and the fake field goal would have worked, they were terrible calls all the way around.

Back to a tie in 1st place at least we have the tiebreaker over Chicago
 3 years ago '05        #415
b_eazy 58 heat pts58
space
space
$16,658 | Props total: 955 955
Allen Park – Nobody expected Ryan Broyles to be an active participant in the Lions’ offseason training program, not even Broyles himself. Coming off surgery to repair a torn Achilles tendon -- which came a year after ACL surgery, which was preceded by ACL surgery on the other knee the year before that -- the ambitious hope was he’d be ready for training camp in August.

So it’s a tribute to his dedication and diligence and a testament to his desire to be the productive slot receiver the Lions thought he would be when they drafted him in the second round in 2012 that he has been there every day of the offseason program.

“Yeah, I am, to be honest,” Broyles said when asked if he was surprised at the pace of his recovery. “I hit it hard, therapy, back home in Texas. I came out here, and they’re still pacing me out right now. I’m going to be on a number count, but it feels good to be out where with no pain. That’s the best feeling.”

Wait. No pain?

“No pain,” he said. “I’m still building up my strength. My left calf is a little smaller than my right one, but I think in the next coupler months I’ll feel pretty good.”

Broyles said he didn’t know when the restrictions will be removed -- “I’m not the coach, I’m not the GM. I’m just a player out here trying to get better every day,” he said -- but he feels like he’s on track to a full recovery.

“Initially this (recovery process) is slower,” he said. “I was in a boot for six weeks and then basically crutches or a walking boot for another two weeks. Two months out I wasn’t doing anything. After the ACL surgery I’m up standing the next day. So this was initially a little bit slower to let the tendon heal.

“Once that thing gets attached and fully strong. They say six months it’s fully strong then you’re just trying to build strength to take pressure off that tendon.”

That’s where he’s at now, rebuilding strength. The third time through major rehabilitation, though, has taught Broyles the value of staying patient.

“You’ve got to just focus on the little things,” he said. “Everyone can go in there and hit weights strong, but it’s the way you balance the weight, the way you focus on your foot placement. It’s all tedious things that I’m working on right now.”

There are two things that are helping to push Broyles through the process. One is his excitement about the new offense and his potential role in it. He certainly has seen the success Saints receiver Lance Moore has had in this offense, but offensive coordinator Joe Lombardi has added a few new wrinkles to it.

“I think they’re using the slot a little bit different,” he said. “This is (Lombardi’s) first go-round as offensive coordinator, so he’s going to have a little bit of a different flavor than the Saints.

“He’s going to put his own little touch to it, but it gives guys some freelance ability, either on the outside or inside. It’ll be different than last year.”

The second thing pushing him through is his unwavering faith that he will return to the form that made him the NCAA’s all-time leading receiver when he left Oklahoma.

“I work hard,” Broyles said. “At the end of the day, I work as hard as I can. That’s never changed. Through any injury, there is going to be a day when I am that Ryan Broyles again.

“Mentally, I feel like that’s the best thing you can have. I don’t have any doubts. As long as I go in this weight room, as long as I get out on the field and give 100 percent, that’s all I can do.”

From The Detroit News:
 3 years ago '06        #416
space
space
damn i hate that it had to be houston

they need to make a move for flowers
 3 years ago '04        #417
space
space
 Honolulu Blue said:

They believe in Slay and the crop of unproven CBs they have, for better or for worse.
 3 years ago '05        #418
b_eazy 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Honolulu Blue said:

I heard they were in play, trying to get him.

Veno da Don said:
They believe in Slay and the crop of unproven CBs they have, for better or for worse.
I know, Mayhew going with his gut (or being hard headed) sticking with the guys he drafted.

Hopefully it works.

3 years ago '04        #419
space
space
 b_eazy said:
I heard they were in play, trying to get him.

I know, Mayhew going with his gut (or being hard headed) sticking with the guys he drafted.

Hopefully it works.

Marty may just go out and sign Brandon Flowers ($ permitting)
 3 years ago '05        #420
b_eazy 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
Marty may just go out and sign Brandon Flowers ($ permitting)
That upgrade from Houston though
Home      

most viewed right now
Can You Make It Through The First 3 Minutes Without Laughing???
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside What you need to know about GIANT ANCIENT TREE STUMPS...you won't belie..
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Live on my FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!((((((((((((
40 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Polynesian Princess
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pick 1 to violate 😈😈😈🍆
54 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside JIM JONES meets JAY-Z @ ROCNATION offices trying to get signed! BOSS HO..
176 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jan 17 - How Much Money Does the Average American Have in Their Bank Account?
116 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside The iPhone 8 is already causing problems for Apple’s competitors
56 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy