Detroit Lions

most viewed right now
Living In Texas Versus Living In New York
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 20 - Texas woman traveling with 4-year-old daughter found with $2M..
19 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Carmelo Willing To Waive $8M Trade Kicker for Rockets
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Thick Puerto Rican GILF still reppin Ruff Ryders, BX taking her for a r..
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #21
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
$17,252 | Props total: 684 684
in 30 years of franchise simming on madden 07, the lions made it to the wild card ONE TIME and got blown out by the redskins.
 10 years ago '06        #22
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,130 | Props total: 384 384
 Comic Book Guy said:
in 30 years of franchise simming on madden 07, the lions made it to the wild card ONE TIME and got blown out by the redskins.
rofl
 03-19-2007, 02:24 AM         #23
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not a Lions fan, but Roy Williams is dat dude...and this was just college.

His YAC is ridiculous.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 03-19-2007 at 02:27 AM..
 03-19-2007, 10:18 AM         #24
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Roy Williams in Detroit >>> Roy Williams in Dallas
 03-19-2007, 07:44 PM         #25
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
Roy Williams in Detroit >>> Roy Williams in Dallas
I've like Roy since he was at UT, so if I had a choice I'd take the receiver...don't tell nobody.
 10 years ago '05        #26
D-BLOCK4LIFE 
space
space
space
$1,111 | Props total: 0 0
the lions need every position probably except def. line and thats a huge maybe...

the sad thing about it is that the best player on the board when they draft will be calvin johnson (how ironic) but the even more disgracing thing is that they need another receiver...lol

so with that said i will be looking on draft day to see what they will do...i think they should take joe thomas he looks like a sure thing.
 03-19-2007, 09:10 PM         #27
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I've like Roy since he was at UT, so if I had a choice I'd take the receiver...don't tell nobody.
 10 years ago '04        #28
Brizzzad 
space
space
space
$508 | Props total: 0 0
sad to say but im a lions fan, even though i try not to be, i cant help it..
i think the best thing for the lions to do is to trade down and try to get 2 first round picks... pick up a couple offensive linemen or an offensive linemen and a qb since theres a few good qbs in the draft maybe they wont all be gone to early.... but knowing the lions theyre gonna draft MSU QB DREW STANTON with the second overall pick lol
 10 years ago '04        #29
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,169 | Props total: 1 1
Lions | Mulitalo agrees to three-year deal
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 12:09:50 -0700

The Detroit Free Press reports the Detroit Lions have agreed with OL Edwin Mulitalo (Ravens) on a three-year contract. Financial details of the deal were not disclosed.

He's injury proned and came off and injury last year....but if healthy is a great addition. Good luck.
I wanted Miami to pick him up.
 03-27-2007, 11:03 AM         #30
Twelveinchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the lions have fans:eek: :wow:
 03-27-2007, 12:11 PM         #31
JDubb459 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets face it ya'll.. we're going to win a total of 8 games in 3 seasons until our coaching staff and gm get their heads out of their a.sses. they had Josh McCown starting over Mike Williams at WR. he caught the ball better but god damn man.. work on that fu*kin kid. We need a QB, CB, OL, FB (now that they traded the beast), FS, SS, and somebody that can catch... ANYBODY
 10 years ago '04        #32
space
space
 JDubb459 said:
they had Josh McCown starting over Mike Williams at WR.

??????????????????????

QB over a WR?????
 03-27-2007, 07:33 PM         #33
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
??????????????????????

QB over a WR?????
 10 years ago '06        #34
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
$17,252 | Props total: 684 684
 03-28-2007, 09:11 AM         #35
JDubb459 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
??????????????????????

QB over a WR?????
for real dog, they had some skinny white boy in over mike williams big a.ss. big worthless son of a bi*ch needs some work, maybe he'll catch the damn ball in big game situations, instead of dropping wide open passes to him. the last game of the season they gave him the nod over mccown and he dropped a pass in the back of the endzone to lose the game. if we pick up another wr and dont trade out of that fu*king pick, I'll personally hunt down matt millen and p!ss in his coffee and spit in his face.
 10 years ago '04        #36
space
space
 JDubb459 said:
for real dog, they had some skinny white boy in over mike williams big a.ss. big worthless son of a bi*ch needs some work, maybe he'll catch the damn ball in big game situations, instead of dropping wide open passes to him. the last game of the season they gave him the nod over mccown and he dropped a pass in the back of the endzone to lose the game. if we pick up another wr and dont trade out of that fu*king pick, I'll personally hunt down matt millen and p!ss in his coffee and spit in his face.
dude either you're smoking crack or you know absolutey nothing about football or even the Lions.
I'm a Dolphins fan and I clearly know more about the Lions then you do.
They had a "white skinny dude" (as you like to call him) named Mike Furrey who was activated to the #2 WR spot in the depth chart after proving himself all season long. He destroyed all the other WR's on the Lions except for Roy Williams. He's exactly like the Wes Welker guy (another "white skinny dude") who the Patriots just signed. He was a clutch WR who rarely dropped a pass. Not to mention caught the 2nd most TD's on the team if I'm correct. I believe he caught 6 TD's and like 1086 yards.

Josh McCown was never a WR only a backup QB. In one instance Josh McCown had a ball batted at the line when he was filling in for Kitna and he ended up catching his own pass and I believe he ran it for like 10-15 yards on the play. So if that's the "skinny white dude" who started over Mike Williams, then man I'm bound to laugh at this.
 03-30-2007, 02:20 PM         #37
JDubb459 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
dude either you're smoking crack or you know absolutey nothing about football or even the Lions.
I'm a Dolphins fan and I clearly know more about the Lions then you do.
They had a "white skinny dude" (as you like to call him) named Mike Furrey who was activated to the #2 WR spot in the depth chart after proving himself all season long. He destroyed all the other WR's on the Lions except for Roy Williams. He's exactly like the Wes Welker guy (another "white skinny dude") who the Patriots just signed. He was a clutch WR who rarely dropped a pass. Not to mention caught the 2nd most TD's on the team if I'm correct. I believe he caught 6 TD's and like 1086 yards.

Josh McCown was never a WR only a backup QB. In one instance Josh McCown had a ball batted at the line when he was filling in for Kitna and he ended up catching his own pass and I believe he ran it for like 10-15 yards on the play. So if that's the "skinny white dude" who started over Mike Williams, then man I'm bound to laugh at this.

actually the white skinny guy I was talking about was Josh McCown.. I watched all season... u know cuz I live in the D.. but in 2 specific games Josh McCown was our 4th wide out over Mike Williams so maybe you dont know sh*t, cuz. I've been watching the Lions since I was three son and if u want to call Mike Furrey's season so great you should check out how many times Kitna threw the ball. We fell behind in pretty much every game we played and had to throw to get back in it. dont think u know more than me son cuz you dont. I'll put a G that Wes Welker gets waived next season quote me on that sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #38
space
space
 JDubb459 said:
actually the white skinny guy I was talking about was Josh McCown.. I watched all season... u know cuz I live in the D.. but in 2 specific games Josh McCown was our 4th wide out over Mike Williams so maybe you dont know sh*t, cuz. I've been watching the Lions since I was three son and if u want to call Mike Furrey's season so great you should check out how many times Kitna threw the ball. We fell behind in pretty much every game we played and had to throw to get back in it. dont think u know more than me son cuz you dont. I'll put a G that Wes Welker gets waived next season quote me on that sh*t

so am i your son or your cousin???

and for the record clarify yourself next time. you said they put some "skinny white dude" in over mike williams as if you had no clue who it was. :applause:
and don't correct me as if i was born yesterday. not my place to prove myself to anybody over the internet, but I gaurantee you don't want to challenge me over who knows more about the nfl.

also for the record, I could care a less whether or not Wes Welker gets waived by the Patriots or not. Anybody who knows a thing or two about football would be a complete moron to say he's a nobody. He's one of the most clutch 3rd down WR's in the league with many special teams capabilities.
And just because I compared Furrey to him.....what exactly is your point by bringing up Welker??

also for the record:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Thanks to the Lions for a great Thanksgiving
 03-31-2007, 08:35 AM         #39
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 04-01-2007, 12:25 AM         #40
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:

also for the record:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Thanks to the Lions for a great Thanksgiving
Oh that's just wrong.
Home      

most viewed right now
Jul 19 - Why Americans are having less sex
64 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Whos moms is this?
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside **Why**, was the U.S. Flag... **blowing, on the moon???!**
124 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ESPN tells pro gamer to change Street Fighter character’s costume to ..
77 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How to take care of your husband (From a 1950's home economics book)
225 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Michelle Rodriguez something serious with the bang bangs
44 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL OJ Simpson caught masturbating in his cell, might be denied parole
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Finally launched my clothing line. What do you guys think?
130 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy