Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1901
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
I'd personally rather have Haynesworth
 9 years ago '05        #1902
BoSox84 
space
space
If it's true, good riddance to Greg Ellis, dude has done nothing but whine and bi*ch the last few years about playing time and contracts. Peace Greg :greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #1903
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
Williams only shot at being a starter is to move to OLB. Ellis can be a situational player still.

Now they jus need to replace Newman.
 9 years ago '04        #1904
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 406 406
 cali22buck said:
Williams only shot at being a starter is to move to OLB. Ellis can be a situational player still.

*Will Farrell*

Are you fu*king high?

Secondly, good riddance to both of them. Time for Spencer to get his shot.
 9 years ago '04        #1905
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
 JBeezy said:
*Will Farrell*

Are you fu*king high?

Secondly, good riddance to both of them. Time for Spencer to get his shot.
haha. Nah im not sayin immediately. But they need to draft for the secondary majorly. Newman can barely stay healthy and then on top of that he wasnt that good when he did play this year.
 9 years ago '06        #1906
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 cali22buck said:
haha. Nah im not sayin immediately. But they need to draft for the secondary majorly. Newman can barely stay healthy and then on top of that he wasnt that good when he did play this year.
Newman does need to keep his a.ss healthy & yeah he wasnt that good last year but he was never healthy... His play prior to the injuries has given him a pretty long leash tho, I hope he can come back strong next year & we need another Safety but Secondary doesnt need MAJOR changes... Jenkins & Scandrick played well last year, Jenkins should start for years to come but Scandrick is probably better suited as a nickel, If Newman can stay healthy then I aint mad at Newman/Jenkins/Scandrick as my corners
 9 years ago '05        #1907
BoSox84 
space
space
 eLLz said:
Newman does need to keep his a.ss healthy & yeah he wasnt that good last year but he was never healthy... His play prior to the injuries has given him a pretty long leash tho, I hope he can come back strong next year & we need another Safety but Secondary doesnt need MAJOR changes... Jenkins & Scandrick played well last year, Jenkins should start for years to come but Scandrick is probably better suited as a nickel, If Newman can stay healthy then I aint mad at Newman/Jenkins/Scandrick as my corners
IMO, this would be the offseason to shift Anthony Henry to FS and see how it works out. I believe it's his last season under contract, so that would give him extra motivation to ball out for a new one
 9 years ago '05        #1908
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 957 957
 cali22buck said:

:slap:
 9 years ago '04        #1909
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
IMO, this would be the offseason to shift Anthony Henry to FS and see how it works out. I believe it's his last season under contract, so that would give him extra motivation to ball out for a new one
He's too slow. The cowboys have been trying to convert washed up CB's into safeties for years. How about you guys just draft or sign a real one.

And I dont think the secondary is set at all for you guys with those guys. Only reason they dont look even worse is your guys pass rush is top 3 in the league.
 9 years ago '07        #1910
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
we gonna bid for williams and convert him to OLB
 9 years ago '05        #1911
BoSox84 
space
space
 cali22buck said:
He's too slow. The cowboys have been trying to convert washed up CB's into safeties for years. How about you guys just draft or sign a real one.

And I dont think the secondary is set at all for you guys with those guys. Only reason they dont look even worse is your guys pass rush is top 3 in the league.
Actually, the Cowboys have been playing basically 2 strong safeties since Darren Woodson had to retire. With Roy Williams lining up alongside guys like Keith Davis and Ken Hamlin.

And Henry doesn't have to have blazing speed to play free safety. He's got solid speed to be playing at safety

Last edited by BoSox84; 02-10-2009 at 07:42 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #1912
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
when the fu*k is carpenter gonna start
 9 years ago '07        #1913
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
what hyappened to Roy? Guy used to be a good safety...injuries or is he just not good anymore?
 9 years ago '07        #1914
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
what hyappened to Roy? Guy used to be a good safety...injuries or is he just not good anymore?
guess he got tired of gettin burnt by elite te and slot wr

plus he cant tackle anymore, he just horse collars
 9 years ago '05        #1915
BoSox84 
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
In his first couple years, he was playing with Darren Woodson, so he didn't have to worry about playing a lot of coverage, he could just play the run and be the enforcer against the pass. When Woodson had to retire because of a (I think) neck injury, Roy was forced to play pass more because we really had no other options. At least that's the way I see it
 9 years ago '06        #1916
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Youre alone on that sh*t

Im cutting Henry & saving 3.6 Mil if Im Jones, I dont know if I dont trust Henry to stay healthy at Safety hes too pu**y for me or Hamlin to show out as SS less.... I dont want Hamlin at SS not a good fit for him, Get one through the draft

Last edited by eLLz; 02-10-2009 at 08:06 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #1917
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,891 | Props total: 2244 2244
 eLLz said:
agree...:applause:

newman was t-mac-ing last season... hope he comes to camp ready and 100%... and bosox is right. henry needs to shift, not enough inconsistency for my liking where he is now
 9 years ago '05        #1918
BoSox84 
space
space
 eLLz said:
Youre alone on that sh*t

Im cutting Henry & saving 3.6 Mil if Im Jones, I dont know if I dont trust Henry to stay healthy at Safety or Hamlin to show out as SS less.... I dont want Hamlin at SS, Get one through the draft
I think he'd be better off at FS health wise cuz he don't have to turn and run with receivers as much. I also don't think there will be a huge learning curve for him at the position because he played FS his first 3 years at USF before switching to corner And I see Hamlin more as a strong safety anyway personally. Either way we need to take a safety somewhere in the draft cuz the only youth we have at that position is bumass Pat Watkins
 9 years ago '06        #1919
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
I think he'd be better off at FS health wise cuz he don't have to turn and run with receivers as much. I also don't think there will be a huge learning curve for him at the position because he played FS his first 3 years at USF before switching to corner And I see Hamlin more as a strong safety anyway personally. Either way we need to take a safety somewhere in the draft cuz the only youth we have at that position is bumass Pat Watkins
Hamlin cant tackle, hes played FS all his career for a reason
 9 years ago '07        #1920
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,891 | Props total: 2244 2244
 eLLz said:
Youre alone on that sh*t

Im cutting Henry & saving 3.6 Mil if Im Jones, I dont know if I dont trust Henry to stay healthy at Safety or Hamlin to show out as SS less.... I dont want Hamlin at SS, Get one through the draft
we can keep henry now, see who we get thru the draft, and see how it plays out... maybe trade henry off for a draft pick??? idk... he's not gonna be here long term so im not too worried
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy