Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
23 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1841
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 chctynig2804 said:
a win and a bucs loss and we are pretty much in
Actually an ATL loss and one more PHI loss and of course a win on Saturday puts us in.
 9 years ago '04        #1842
J Eastwood 
space
space
space
$237 | Props total: 0 0
 bootsy said:
Actually an ATL loss and one more PHI loss and of course a win on Saturday puts us in.

we have the tiebreaker over Tampa because of head to head... i dont know how, but we have the tiebreaker over Atlanta. So if we go 2-0 we're in. we can get in going 1-1 but we would need atlanta or tampa to lose a game and our win to be against philly. personally i would like to see the boys and matt ryan in the playoffs. im from boston and i have been loving every minute of him in atlanta after about 90% of the experts said he was a mediocre qb and the falcons should take glenn dorsey.

ed werder ------> :f!ghting0045:
 9 years ago '06        #1843
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 chctynig2804 said:
a win and a bucs loss and we are pretty much in
How you figure?

Dallas is 9-5
Eagles are 8-5-1

Eagles win Sunday = 9-5-1
Cowboys win Sunday = 10-5

Eagles beat Dallas week 17 = Eagles 10-5-1
Cowboys = 10-6
 9 years ago '08        #1844
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,810 | Props total: 12469 12469
Eagles Cowboys next sunday should be a doosy, how many decembers have we ruined the last few years for you nigs?

Expect this to be no different
 12-17-2008, 01:17 AM         #1845
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well I would sure hate to be a player on the team that faces dallas in the playoffs this year
 9 years ago '04        #1846
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 eLLz said:
How you figure?

Dallas is 9-5
Eagles are 8-5-1

Eagles win Sunday = 9-5-1
Cowboys win Sunday = 10-5

Eagles beat Dallas week 17 = Eagles 10-5-1
Cowboys = 10-6
thats the bullsh*t part about it, that damn tie could come back to haunt us, Atlanta and TB...buh i meant to include ATL in the mix too...if we beat Baltimore and TB and ATL lose then we clinch a playoff berth no matter how the eagles finish out...i personally got Minnesota ova ATL cuz Minny is at home and ATL is 3-4 in away games this season not to mention the run minnesota is on right now, they got a lot of momentum goin...

buh ya i looked at tie-breaker scenarios and whatnot...

Lets say Eagles beat us and finish 10-5-1

If Dallas, ATL, TB, and Chicago finish 10-6 then Dallas gets the wild card
If ATL, TB and Chicago finish 10-6 then ATL gets the wild card ONLY IF they beat Minnesota and lose to St. Louis due to better record vs. common opponents
If ATL loses to Minnesota and beats St. Louis then TB gets in due to better conference record(still 10-6 scenario)

sh*t is mad confusin and i kno u aint ask for all that i jus wondered how it worked, and to be honest wit u i'm still missin parts in that
 9 years ago '06        #1847
jj01 
space
space
$44,956 | Props total: 4677 4677
i like where we are right now, not having to worry about other teams losing we got our destiny in our own hands. that being said it wont be easy esp since they are saying barber reinjured that toe smh fu*kkk when are we going to catch a damn break.

should be a sick game on saturday, hopefully choice does his thing again. the defense should hold the ravens to no more than 14 if that.
 12-17-2008, 11:54 AM         #1848
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
thats the bullsh*t part about it, that damn tie could come back to haunt us, Atlanta and TB...buh i meant to include ATL in the mix too...if we beat Baltimore and TB and ATL lose then we clinch a playoff berth no matter how the eagles finish out...i personally got Minnesota ova ATL cuz Minny is at home and ATL is 3-4 in away games this season not to mention the run minnesota is on right now, they got a lot of momentum goin...

If ATL, TB and Chicago finish 10-6 then ATL gets the wild card ONLY IF they beat Minnesota and lose to St. Louis due to better record vs. common opponents
If ATL loses to Minnesota and beats St. Louis then TB gets in due to better conference record(still 10-6 scenario)

sh*t is mad confusin and i kno u aint ask for all that i jus wondered how it worked, and to be honest wit u i'm still missin parts in that
:wtf: duke u just confused the hell out of me. lol I always thought conference record was always the tiebreaker and THEN common opponents

Doesn't Dallas control its own destiny now though?

Last edited by Deuce Black; 12-17-2008 at 11:59 AM..
 12-17-2008, 05:42 PM         #1849
Iverson Romo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IRVING, Texas -- Once again, Adam Jones is back with the Dallas Cowboys.

Thought to be out for the season because of a neck injury, Jones returned to practice Wednesday and is expected to play Saturday night, both at cornerback and returning kicks, after having missed only one game.

Coach Wade Phillips said the herniated disk discovered last week has healed, perhaps because he already had the problem and it was only aggravated by a hit he took two games ago in Pittsburgh. That was his first game back with the Cowboys after being suspended six games for violating the league's personal conduct policy.

"He's got nine lives," Phillips said. "Maybe he's got 18."

Phillips said the reversal in the diagnosis came from a re-evaluation. Doctors were originally going to wait three weeks but decided to try again sooner and were glad they did. He said Jones would've been put on injured reserve last week if doctors had been sure there was no chance of him returning this season.

"It just wasn't as bad as we thought," Phillips said. "Once it was treated, it was better. ... They said he's ready to go. He seems ready."

Dallas (9-5) plays the Baltimore Ravens on Saturday night in a game between teams vying for wild-card berths in each conference. Having Jones back helps because it frees cornerback Anthony Henry to play more at safety, where the Cowboys are running out of healthy players. Starter Ken Hamlin didn't practice Wednesday and may not all week; he didn't practice last week but played in the game.

Tony Romo remains stiff and sore because of a back injury but went through most of practice. Phillips said he improved as he went along and is counting on Romo to play against the Ravens.

Running back Marion Barber missed practice and may be a game-time decision for the second straight week because of a dislocated pinkie toe on his right foot.

9 years ago '06        #1850
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:

Yeah if you break sh*t down like that

Dallas needs to beat Baltimore + get Losses from both Bucs & Falcons, after that the Eagles can f!ght sh*t out for the last playoff spot

I like the Vikes at home too, nobody in the NFC South can win on the road.. sucks that Pat Williams is out but they should still control the trenches & leave the game on Matt Ryans shoulder to win, hes played great football for the most part but last week he struggled & Turner was able to bail him out... Turner will probably get 30+ carries but Im hoping they can keep him under 100

Bucs & Chargers is a toss up, Of course Im going for SD but I dont know which team will show up... Chargers defense is sh*t but the Bucs offense is nothing special, its gonna depend on if Rivers can break open that Secondary..... Phillips being out for the season now for TB helps..... Tomlinson hasnt ran against sh*tty a.ss rush defenses lately so Im not gonna count on him to do much against a Bucs Run D that has potential to be good but has been getting sh*t on lately

Good sh*t@Pacman playing this weekend.... Im gassed
 9 years ago '04        #1851
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 Deuce Black said:

:wtf: duke u just confused the hell out of me. lol I always thought conference record was always the tiebreaker and THEN common opponents

Doesn't Dallas control its own destiny now though?
yea, dallas does control their destiny, win and they are in no matter what TB and ATL does...and as far as the scenarios go, i started to confuse myself, thats why i stopped doin it...buh in the case of 2 teams from the same division splittin the season series, records against common opponents comes before conference records for tie-breaking purposes...at least thats what the tie-breaking procedure says on nfl.com
 9 years ago '06        #1852
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
We really caught some breaks tonight, Dallas needs to step the fu*k up in December for once next week on the road against an NFC East rival in cold weather..... the teams toughness will be on display, Wade knows his a.ss is on the line, he better have them boys fired up
 9 years ago '04        #1853
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
What happens when Tashard Choice and Felix Jone need new contracts? Surely one of them will be able to get big bucks elsewhere and the 'Boys won't be able to give Barber, Jones and Choice each what they deserve. I know Choice has only carried the load for a few games but he's played GREAT and shown that he could be a damn good back in this league.

What do you think about the idea of shipping Barber and keeping Choice and Jones, which is still a great 1-2 punch considering choice is similar to Barber with a little more speed? Obviously Choice could turn out to be average at best and this idea may end up being retarded, but here's Choice's stats the last three games that sheds some light on what he may be capable of:

@Pittsburgh:
23 carries, 88 yards
5 catches, 78 yards

VS New York:
9 carries, 91 yards, 1TD
4 catches, 52 yards

VS Baltimore:
17 carries, 90 yards, 1TD
7 catches, 25 yards

We all love Barber and his toughness. And we all love it when he lowers his shoulder or uses his vicious stiff arm to flatten someone, but what do you think of this idea? Just a thought to discuss.........

EDIT: To clarify, I'm not talking about doing this now, only if Choice continues to play this well in the future

Last edited by JBeezy; 12-21-2008 at 07:53 PM..
 12-21-2008, 07:34 PM         #1854
88'  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jones/Choice have similar running styles. We'll probably keep Choice as Jones will probably ask for a big contract.
 12-21-2008, 07:34 PM         #1855
Iverson Romo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
considering that jones and choice are rookies this wont be a problem for years to come and after this season choice is going back to limited playing time so he wont get enough carries to deserve a big contract
 9 years ago '04        #1856
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
 Iverson Romo said:
considering that jones and choice are rookies this wont be a problem for years to come and after this season choice is going back to limited playing time so he wont get enough carries to deserve a big contract
Right. But Jerrah could probably keep Jones and Choice for less than what he's paying Barber.

Of course all of this is contingent on Choice continuing to play this well.
 9 years ago '06        #1857
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,488 | Props total: 17932 17932
who cares Dallas aint winning nothing anyways
 9 years ago '05        #1858
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Give it a couple seasons, and let Jones prove he can stay healthy (that's not to say he's injury prone, but he didn't play a whole lot this year)
 9 years ago '04        #1859
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Give it a couple seasons, and let Jones prove he can stay healthy (that's not to say he's injury prone, but he didn't play a whole lot this year)
I know. I edited my post to make it clear that I'm not talking about making this move over the summer. Just if Choice continues to play this well in the year or so to come.
 9 years ago '05        #1860
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 JBeezy said:
I know. I edited my post to make it clear that I'm not talking about making this move over the summer. Just if Choice continues to play this well in the year or so to come.
One thing I would definitely like to see next year (again provided everyone is healthy) is a better spread of the workload. Give MBIII a few carries here and there sparingly and let Felix and TC get the bulk of the carries in the first 3 quarters, than let MBIII do the punishing in the 4th.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
39 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
294 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy