most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
268 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1801
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 The Blueprint said:
@ being proud of being .5 games ahead of us when you've played one more game, but carry on b00ty :dancingcool:
How convenient that you forget that the Eagles lost to the Cowboys this year and your team currently resides in last place. I don't care if it is a .5 or 10 and .5 games.

There is a lot of things to be proud of being a fan of the Cowboys. There isn't too much to be proud of being an Eagles fan except being jealous of the Cowboys for years and never having anything to show for it at the end of the season. Go crawl back in your little hole you idiot trash Eagles fan. Your franchise is dog sh*t and always has been.

Last edited by bootsy; 10-21-2008 at 10:06 PM..
 10-21-2008, 11:58 PM         #1802
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bootsy said:
Go crawl back in your little hole you idiot trash Eagles fan. Your franchise is dog sh*t and always has been.
that was fu*ked up but quite funny
 9 years ago '08        #1803
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,813 | Props total: 12485 12485
 bootsy said:
How convenient that you forget that the Eagles lost to the Cowboys this year and your team currently resides in last place. I don't care if it is a .5 or 10 and .5 games.

There is a lot of things to be proud of being a fan of the Cowboys. There isn't too much to be proud of being an Eagles fan except being jealous of the Cowboys for years and never having anything to show for it at the end of the season. Go crawl back in your little hole you idiot trash Eagles fan. Your franchise is dog sh*t and always has been.
I didnt forget anything, mac handed that game on a platter to yall buts its okay, we got our problems out the way early in the season when yall n*ggas are just starting them....

and Jealous of the cowboys? When yall havent won a playoff game in a decade? yall dudes are funny..... b00ty you prolly hoped on the bandwagon back when they won the 3 championships....

And don't worry after this sunday you will be lookin up at us in the standings :greetings10:
 9 years ago '05        #1804
bootsy 
space
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
I didnt forget anything, mac handed that game on a platter to yall buts its okay, we got our problems out the way early in the season when yall n*ggas are just starting them....

and Jealous of the cowboys? When yall havent won a playoff game in a decade? yall dudes are funny..... b00ty you prolly hoped on the bandwagon back when they won the 3 championships....

And don't worry after this sunday you will be lookin up at us in the standings :greetings10:
I've been a Cowboy fan since I was 6 jackass and that was in the early 80's when Danny White was QB, Tony D was RB, Tony Hill was WR and Tom Landry was coach. I don't jump on bandwagons on any of my favorite teams. I will be a Cowboy fan in the past present and future. So fall back and stfu. Nobody gives a fu*k about the Eagles over here. Your franchise is irrelevant and the only franchise in the division not to have a Super Bowl title. You motherfu*kers are holding the division back. At the Redskins and Giants fans can claim something. Eagle fans can't claim sh*t.

Last edited by bootsy; 10-24-2008 at 06:32 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #1805
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
The moment we've all been waiting for. Mike's excuse for not going for the tackle.

We gave Mike Jenkins an opportunity to explain his non-contact actions on Giants RB Derrick Ward's fourth-quarter touchdown run. The rookie didn't come across as a guy who regretted his decision.

"I was just waiting on the safety to make a play," Jenkins said. "It just looked different. I really can't explain it."

When pressed, Jenkins said he thought he might knock down LB Kevin Burnett if he cut Ward's legs out from under him. That would seem to be a better alternative than letting Ward prance into the end zone. Would he do anything different if that situation presented itself again?

"I'd say go get the tackle," said Jenkins, who is well aware that he's been criticized for avoiding contact over the last few days. "That'd be the right answer."

Well, it sure looked like he intentionally avoided contact. When asked if that was the case, Jenkins said, "That's what it looked like. That's your eyes. If that's what you seen, that's what you seen." And then he threw a teammate under the bus, too.

"I wasn't the only one there," Jenkins said. "Everybody's pointing it out like it was me, but there was a safety back there, too."

The safety was Courtney Brown, who has made a grand total of two tackles all season despite getting significant playing time. A wait on Brown to make a play could last more than a month.

CB Anthony Henry said some veterans got on Jenkins immediately after the play about his effort. Jenkins said nobody had said anything to him. Well, was his effort acceptable?

"Obviously not," Jenkins said, "because y'all are going to have your own opinion, no matter what."

Last edited by Jaiden05; 11-05-2008 at 03:04 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #1806
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,671 | Props total: 3263 3263
 Jaiden05 said:
The moment we've all been waiting for. Mike's excuse for not going for the tackle.

We gave Mike Jenkins an opportunity to explain his non-contact actions on Giants RB Derrick Ward's fourth-quarter touchdown run. The rookie didn't come across as a guy who regretted his decision.

"I was just waiting on the safety to make a play," Jenkins said. "It just looked different. I really can't explain it."

When pressed, Jenkins said he thought he might knock down LB Kevin Burnett if he cut Ward's legs out from under him. That would seem to be a better alternative than letting Ward prance into the end zone. Would he do anything different if that situation presented itself again?

"I'd say go get the tackle," said Jenkins, who is well aware that he's been criticized for avoiding contact over the last few days. "That'd be the right answer."

Well, it sure looked like he intentionally avoided contact. When asked if that was the case, Jenkins said, "That's what it looked like. That's your eyes. If that's what you seen, that's what you seen." And then he threw a teammate under the bus, too.

"I wasn't the only one there," Jenkins said. "Everybody's pointing it out like it was me, but there was a safety back there, too."

The safety was Courtney Brown, who has made a grand total of two tackles all season despite getting significant playing time. A wait on Brown to make a play could last more than a month.

CB Anthony Henry said some veterans got on Jenkins immediately after the play about his effort. Jenkins said nobody had said anything to him. Well, was his effort acceptable?

"Obviously not," Jenkins said, "because y'all are going to have your own opinion, no matter what."
this n*gga said "if thats what you seen, thats what you seen." dude sounds like a moron what kinda education they gettin at South Florida haha
 9 years ago '08        #1807
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 Jaiden05 said:

n*ggas rippin on their teammates? no wonder ya defense been a.sscheecks last couple weeks
 9 years ago '05        #1808
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 chctynig2804 said:
this n*gga said "if thats what you seen, thats what you seen." dude sounds like a moron what kinda education they gettin at South Florida haha
Yeah, cuz nobody who's ever gotten an education has ever talked like that :rolleyes:
 9 years ago '04        #1809
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Yeah, cuz nobody who's ever gotten an education has ever talked like that :rolleyes:
did i offend you? i was jus jokin of course i jus thought the way he said that was funny
 11-11-2008, 10:53 AM         #1810
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love when cowboys fans argue

least yall not in the cellar no more thanks to philly :D
 9 years ago '05        #1811
BoSox84 
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
did i offend you? i was jus jokin of course i jus thought the way he said that was funny
Not at all offended

More importantly, none of that sh*t is something he needs to be saying. Take accountability for that BS non-attempt at tackle. I was actually amped as fu*k when he had that pick-6, but then I saw this sh*t and thought "Damn it Mike, what the fu*k was that?" He did that kind of sh*t a couple times here (back pedaling from the ballcarrier), but usually was still in on the tackle. Hopefully he knock that stupid sh*t off

P.S. Maybe he learned that from Deion, being that he never wanted any part of any physical contact
 9 years ago '05        #1812
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
trap game coming fellaz
 11-19-2008, 04:59 PM         #1813
88'  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
True but I think we learned our lesson after playing St. Louis. I think it will be alot closer though.
 9 years ago '05        #1814
bootsy 
space
space
space
 Jaiden05 said:
trap game coming fellaz
No these guys will be ready because they don't have room for error. If they were 9-1 or something like that I would be worried but every week is a playoff game now.
 9 years ago '06        #1815
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Im hearing were gonna be using Choice a little this week & its about fu*kin time.... They need to chill w/ letting Barber carry the rock too much, Choice looks more then capable of knocking out some tough yds .... Hes a tough runner but hes a step faster then Barber also

Id rather have Choice carry the ball more in the 1st half & let Barber get the bulk in the 2H
 9 years ago '05        #1816
BoSox84 
space
space
Terrence Newman now questionable for Sunday after tweaking his hamstring in practice this week. This dude is injury prone as they get man
 9 years ago '06        #1817
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 BoSox84 said:
Terrence Newman now questionable for Sunday after tweaking his hamstring in practice this week. This dude is injury prone as they get man
I would actually feel a little better if that was re-injuring an old injury but its one that he never even had before.

sh*t is CRAZY w/ that n*gga & hes such a fu*kn beast when healthy
 9 years ago '05        #1818
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,941 | Props total: 10834 10834
Great game cowboys, yall look like yall got yall swagger back.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 11-23-2008, 07:35 PM         #1819
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sivraj said:
:angry12:
 9 years ago '04        #1820
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Sivraj said:
Romo still needs to get healthier to fully open up our passing game in my opinion..and our defense of course still has its problems...i cant think of how many times i saw Anthony Henry makin a tackle becuz he got beat on a catch..dude was good when he first got to Dallas buh its quite obvious he has lost a step or 2 and they jus need to go wit the move to FS at this point like they been talkin bout doin...i mean hell on one play he was completely playin for the receiver to cut outside and he jus cut in and Henry got turned around...and as far as pass rush goes(or lackthereof ) ware can only do so much when he gettin blocked by a lineman followed by a RB and then Ratliff who is the only other guy who can get pressure faces constant double teams too on the inside...i mean can spears and canty not generate pressure on their own??
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago