Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
219 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-05-2008, 01:50 PM         #1781
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

seriously tho look at the score 34-6 without our biggest offensive
weapon

EDIT: fu*k hixon has a concussion

Last edited by Deuce Black; 10-05-2008 at 01:54 PM..
 10-05-2008, 01:51 PM         #1782
Rareness6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
What the fu*k are you even talkin about? Because Dallas is 3-1 they can't get to the Super Bowl?:slap:

Stop contradicting yourself. You can't say you're not beating teams by a couple points when the Bengals JUST took you to OT 2 weeks ago.

And I wouldn't talk about destroying the Seahawks with another half to play. The Jets put up 34 in 1 quarter, anything's possible in the NFL.

First you tell me you were talkin to the hoe, then when the female responds you say you were talkin to me.
:lachen001: thank u and I thought I wasn't readin it right

Last edited by Rareness6; 10-05-2008 at 01:52 PM..
 10-05-2008, 01:56 PM         #1783
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deuce Black said:

seriously tho look at the score 34-6 without our biggest offensive weapon
Need I remind you they lost to the Bills and 49ers? Good luck with beating another sorry @ss team.
 10-05-2008, 03:23 PM         #1784
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the bills suck?! now whos the retard

I mean look, why isnt she worried when dallas gets the ball on the cinci 30 and only gets a field goal out of it he practically handed it to greg ellis and they couldnt even score

beating average teams by 40 points with your starting wideout suspended > beating philly by a hair when your starting wideout has an amazing game

the Seattle defense is actually somewhat stout. your acting like dallas wont play the exact same teams as the giants are when they play in the same division. lets see how dallas does with the bengals now

EDIT: Even I admit: Felix Jones :agreement6:

Last edited by Deuce Black; 10-05-2008 at 03:36 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #1785
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
fu*k is the deal w/ these Cover 4 zones & soft a.ss pass rush?

couple thoughts

1. Newman needs to come back soon, as horrible as he played last week he obviously wasnt healthy.. The sad part about that is hes becoming injury prone, he had the foot injury last yr now its the groin injury from camp.... Anthony Henry cannot keep up w/ Wideouts, Pacman has been the only bright spot as far as Corners go, Hamlin has made plays too from the Safety spot

2. I fu*kin hate Wade Phillips blitz schemes, lets send pressure yet leave a 10 yd cushion on the outside playing that soft zone pus*y sh*t.. We get ate up w/ that quick pass sh*t all the time, when we decide to play man coverage we match up Anthony Henry on Jesse Chatman, Henry is slow as fu*k guarding a quick route runner... good matchup :rolleyes:

3. Romo needs to take care of the ball a little better, I like how after he fumbled the ball on the 1st down run the next time on 3rd & 3 he ran for the 1st & immediately hit the ground even tho he proly could have picked up another 2-3 yds, Im hoping he learned from that, hes got to protect that ball if hes gonna be running w/ it... hit the ground, you got the 1st...... I dont like the INT but Keith Rivers made a good a.ss play on that ball, he bounced back from the INT strong also w/ a TD pass to Owens

4. We ran the ball early & often, were learning how to use Felix Jones & Im loving dude, hes explosive as hell, can run between the tackles but loves to get to the outside, has scored in all but one game this yr & thats because he didnt get ONE offensive touch last week, hes a playmaker & I hope we finally see that.... Barber had another strong game again, didnt get in the endzone but he ran tough
 10-05-2008, 07:33 PM         #1786
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deuce Black said:

I mean look, why isnt she worried when dallas gets the ball on the cinci 30 and only gets a field goal out of it he practically handed it to greg ellis and they couldnt even score

beating average teams by 40 points with your starting wideout suspended > beating philly by a hair when your starting wideout has an amazing game

the Seattle defense is actually somewhat stout. your acting like dallas wont play the exact same teams as the giants are when they play in the same division. lets see how dallas does with the bengals now

I didn't say the Bills suck, they just aren't as good as their record shows. The only team that they've beaten worth mentioning is the Jags. The Seahawks, Rams and Raiders are sh*t, but I'm suppose to believe Buffalo has 1 of the best teams in the league because of their record? ...hell, they just lost today.

And TO had a good game against Philly, not amazing...unless 3 catches for under 100 yds with 2 TD's is "amazing" nowadays.

...as far as that last part, we didn't go into OT.
 10-05-2008, 07:40 PM         #1787
Rareness6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deuce Black said:

A W is a W, regardless how ugly it looks. And I'm not worried b/c I'm confident in my team
 9 years ago '05        #1788
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I felt the same way, I didn't mind us losing early...hopefully that will prompt them to make some changes. I was more pissed off at the coaches than the team for losing.

Yeah homie, dude is cupcake as hell. He just let's the players do what they want. I've NEVER seen him hold the team accountable for the way they play, he always says it's "his" fault and "he" needs to get it corrected...what a b*tch. The change of coaching style was great at first right after Parcells left, but that sh*t won't keep them disciplined for an entire season.

If Cowher was to coach the Cowboys with Garrett still the OC, that's an instant Super Bowl...actually instant Super Bowls. I don't see Wade coming back if we're short of a championship this season.

Back to Brian Stewart...how the fu*k can you give the DB's the option of covering the receivers how they want? That's some of the stupidest coaching I've ever heard. If you're afraid of getting beat deep, keep the safeties in cover 2...but let the corners play press. They're too physical to get beat at the LOS anyway. If they get beat by a double move after 10-15 yds it isn't that big a deal because that's the whole point of cover 2...there's saftety help.

Damn, I didn't know that he was allowing this sh*t! We a supposed to be superstacked on D and we still managed to get exposed. That points to Stewart. As of right now I am very pleased with Jenkins, A. Jones, Zack, Demarc and Ratliff are the ones balling out.
 10-05-2008, 09:55 PM         #1789
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
fu*k is the deal w/ these Cover 4 zones & soft a.ss pass rush?

couple thoughts

1. Newman needs to come back soon, as horrible as he played last week he obviously wasnt healthy.. The sad part about that is hes becoming injury prone, he had the foot injury last yr now its the groin injury from camp.... Anthony Henry cannot keep up w/ Wideouts, Pacman has been the only bright spot as far as Corners go, Hamlin has made plays too from the Safety spot

2. I fu*kin hate Wade Phillips blitz schemes, lets send pressure yet leave a 10 yd cushion on the outside playing that soft zone pus*y sh*t.. We get ate up w/ that quick pass sh*t all the time, when we decide to play man coverage we match up Anthony Henry on Jesse Chatman, Henry is slow as fu*k guarding a quick route runner... good matchup :rolleyes:

3. Romo needs to take care of the ball a little better, I like how after he fumbled the ball on the 1st down run the next time on 3rd & 3 he ran for the 1st & immediately hit the ground even tho he proly could have picked up another 2-3 yds, Im hoping he learned from that, hes got to protect that ball if hes gonna be running w/ it... hit the ground, you got the 1st...... I dont like the INT but Keith Rivers made a good a.ss play on that ball, he bounced back from the INT strong also w/ a TD pass to Owens

4. We ran the ball early & often, were learning how to use Felix Jones & Im loving dude, hes explosive as hell, can run between the tackles but loves to get to the outside, has scored in all but one game this yr & thats because he didnt get ONE offensive touch last week, hes a playmaker & I hope we finally see that.... Barber had another strong game again, didnt get in the endzone but he ran tough
Newman IS getting injury prone...he's not the youngest player either, so that's not a good look. Pacman's gettin better and better, and Jenkins has been solid too. With those 2 I'm not as worried with Newman out, but he needs to keep his @ss on the field somehow. The secondary played better as a whole this game, but that sh*t is still similar to swiss cheese.

I don't even know if you can call what Wade does a blitz scheme, especially when the pressure's coming from the same players every time. The only game we came with actual blitz schemes was against Green Bay when we sent safeties and corners.

With Romo....I don't even wonder if he's going to turn the ball over, I just wonder when. That throwing a pick AND fumbling the ball sh*t in the same game is bullsh*t, Garrett needs to work on ball security with his @ss cause it's gettin out of hand.

Felix...:applause::applause:defenses are going to start gameplannin for his @ss, if they aren't already. As soon as he hit the corner I new he was gone...thank God Jerry picked him when he did or else we'd be watching him do this sh*t with someone elses team.
 9 years ago '07        #1790
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,890 | Props total: 2244 2244
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Newman IS getting injury prone...he's not the youngest player either, so that's not a good look. Pacman's gettin better and better, and Jenkins has been solid too. With those 2 I'm not as worried with Newman out, but he needs to keep his @ss on the field somehow. The secondary played better as a whole this game, but that sh*t is still similar to swiss cheese.

I don't even know if you can call what Wade does a blitz scheme, especially when the pressure's coming from the same players every time. The only game we came with actual blitz schemes was against Green Bay when we sent safeties and corners.

With Romo....I don't even wonder if he's going to turn the ball over, I just wonder when. That throwing a pick AND fumbling the ball sh*t in the same game is bullsh*t, Garrett needs to work on ball security with his @ss cause it's gettin out of hand.

Felix...:applause::applause:defenses are going to start gameplannin for his @ss, if they aren't already. As soon as he hit the corner I new he was gone...thank God Jerry picked him when he did or else we'd be watching him do this sh*t with someone elses team.
cosign both of yall. romo needs to learn to tuck the ball when scrambling. felix is on his lean for real, i'm glad that we picked him over medenhall. he's contributed more than i thought he would. and our 2ndary is getting exposed game after game, def not cool. it's all a work in progress.
 9 years ago '06        #1791
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
our secondary is a product of a weak pass rush

What I really want to do is move Ratliff to DE & get a HUGE Nose Tackle, just a monster a.ss n*gga in size like Kevin or Pat Williams/Al Haynesworth/Tommie Harris

Greg Ellis lost a step or 5 from last yr too.... Im hoping that Spencer can be an impact player by the end of the season

Last edited by eLLz; 10-06-2008 at 02:02 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #1792
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 texasplayboy_23 said:
"Destroyed" in a 2 point game? Deuce is a retard.:doh8: No one's afraid of the Giants right now, you haven't played anybody.
Hmm, last time I checked, the Giants played 4 teams. They beat all 4 of them including the team that beat yall. This is the NFL, no win is guaranteed. Look at the schedules. The Giants, Redskins, Cowboys, and Eagles play all of the same teams. Hmm..

4 from the AFC North
4 from the AFC West
6 games in division

So that leaves 2 different opponents. I guess your argument wont work after a good 10 weeks when you look up and see that we played the same teams and still have a better record than yall.

That "yall aint played noone" sh*t is lame , come up with a different excuse while the Giants wave their defending champs banner.
 9 years ago '05        #1793
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
I am saying that I believe Officer Golbeck...

According to Dallas police, Jones hit his bodyguard, Tommy Jones, at the Joule hotel. The bodyguard, police said, declined to press charges.

Deputy Chief Vince Golbeck, commander of the central patrol division, said officers were called to the Joule about 1:30 a.m. and were told there was a disturbance between Adam Jones and one of his security officers. Golbeck said officers believed Adam Jones was drinking and that he may have stayed at the hotel.

Sources close to Jones dispute the report.

Dallas police officers did write an incident report saying there were broken mirrors and a bill was not paid. The report did not mention Adam Jones' name. KTVT-TV (Channel 11) reported a police officer and a hotel security guard found the two men in a bathroom and had to separate them.
 10-10-2008, 05:13 PM         #1794
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im jut a hater...dallas is a good team I just like pissing yall off

Felix Jones >

Last edited by Deuce Black; 10-12-2008 at 06:59 PM..
 10-12-2008, 06:58 PM         #1795
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Need I remind you they lost to the Bills and 49ers? Good luck with beating another sorry @ss team.

[pic - click to view]

lol at pacman nearly giving up 2 touchdowns by halftime

good show :foodanddrink6:

Last edited by Deuce Black; 10-12-2008 at 07:06 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #1796
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
Two things it's reported that Jerry is holding a meeting about our fu*k up " Pac Man Jones".

2nd Tony Romo suffered what is being called a “non-displaced” fracture of the little finger on his right throwing hand. That is about the only good news, since he will not require surgery to set the bone. His return will depend on how quickly the bone heals. The fracture is just above the hand knuckle, and with tendons closely involved.

Punter problems:
Cowboys punter Mat McBriar will miss 6-8 weeks with the foot contusion he suffered on the last play of Sunday's game in Arizona.

McBriar's kicking foot collided with Cardinals receiver Sean Morey, who blocked the punt and gave Arizona the win.

He was seen leaving the team's Valley Ranch training complex on crutches Monday. The Cowboys will likely bring in a punter to work out on Tuesday or sign one familiar with the organzation.

Sam Paulescu, who helped keep McBriar's leg fresh during the 2007 training camp, was released by the Broncos prior to the season. He has Oregon State ties to special teams coach Bruce Read. Jay Ottovegio backed up McBriar during camp this summer.

9 years ago '08        #1797
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,820 | Props total: 12512 12512
How bout them cowboys!!!!
 10-20-2008, 03:26 PM         #1798
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats the word on pacman being released
 9 years ago '05        #1799
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 The Blueprint said:
How bout them cowboys!!!!
Yeah how bout em. They beat the Eagles once this season and the Eagles are staring UP at the Cowboys in the standings.

Last edited by bootsy; 10-20-2008 at 08:27 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #1800
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,820 | Props total: 12512 12512
 bootsy said:
Yeah how bout em. They beat the Eagles once this season and the Eagles are staring UP at the Cowboys in the standings.
@ being proud of being .5 games ahead of us when you've played one more game, but carry on b00ty :dancingcool:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
206 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
52 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy