Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1741
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I don't even know who the hell else we have at full back.
They're talking about using TE's in an h-back type role, namely Curtis
 09-19-2008, 03:02 AM         #1742
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 quamir14 said:

[pic - click to view]

I just set this as my desktop background. real talk
 09-20-2008, 06:03 AM         #1743
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't like you.
 09-20-2008, 07:02 PM         #1744
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like you :fawkdance:

No homo.
 09-21-2008, 12:00 AM         #1745
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:iough:
 9 years ago '05        #1746
BoSox84 
space
space
What.

A.

Fag.

:disdain2:
 09-21-2008, 03:54 AM         #1747
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9 years ago '05        #1748
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
This game has me a little nervous guy. It must the dumb a ss Green Bay at home stat. Hopefully our D could keep things infront of them today. There need to be more pressure up front to force turnovers. Without it little Aaron Romo's so called mini me lol would pick us apart. I know that playing Philly was going to be a tuff one but, Damn.
 09-21-2008, 12:38 PM         #1749
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I pretty much feel your nervousness. We just played a tough @ss Monday night game, then we had to travel to Green Bay for a Sunday night one. One main reason I'm still confident we can win is because we played 2 good teams....the Packers have played no one.

I usually don't, but I was watchin ESPN and everyone picked the Packers except Tom Jackson.:angry16: I REALLY hate to watch because all Keyshawn does is hate on the Cowboys every time he talks about 'em.
 9 years ago '05        #1750
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I pretty much feel your nervousness. We just played a tough @ss Monday night game, then we had to travel to Green Bay for a Sunday night one. One main reason I'm still confident we can win is because we played 2 good teams....the Packers have played no one.

I usually don't, but I was watchin ESPN and everyone picked the Packers except Tom Jackson.:angry16: I REALLY hate to watch because all Keyshawn does is hate on the Cowboys every time he talks about 'em.

Damn, I hate meShawn for his bullsh*t. Even Nelly picked the packers I hope some of the boys are watching and use as ammow.
 9 years ago '05        #1751
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
3-0 and nomore 0-5 in Green Bay
 09-22-2008, 07:58 AM         #1752
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not as much as the Eagles game, but this is a gratifying victory. All those @ssholes picked us to lose and we won...the Packers didn't even get in the endzone until the 4th quarter yet they were suppose to be the best offense.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 09-22-2008 at 08:00 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #1753
BoSox84 
space
space
Anybody notice MIKE JENKINS MIKE JENKINS MIKE JENKINS!!! has been spending a lot of time on the field the last couple of weeks? :applause:
 09-22-2008, 03:26 PM         #1754
PIRATEGANG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cowboys Weeee Theee Beeessssstttttt....Yay!!!
 09-23-2008, 02:21 AM         #1755
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PIRATEGANG said:
Cowboys Weeee Theee Beeessssstttttt....Yay!!!
:disdain2: and he lives in jersey
 09-23-2008, 05:10 AM         #1756
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^..."America's" Team for a reason.
 09-23-2008, 06:12 AM         #1757
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Miles Austin Just Too Fast For Packers"

Nick Eatman
DallasCowboys.com Staff Writer
September 22, 2008 3:16 AM

GREEN BAY, Wis. - A year ago, Miles Austin made two of the biggest plays of the game to help beat the Packers. Yet, neither one of them showed up on the stat sheet.

This year, Austin made just two plays again.

Not only are they in the stats, but they'll be splattered all of over the highlights this week.

This Lambeau Field coming-out-party for Miles Austin is just one example of the drastic improvements the third-year receiver has made in his young, but budding career.

In just two catches Sunday night during the Cowboys' 27-16 win over the Packers, Austin totaled 115 yards with a touchdown. His inexperience running in the open field is the only reason he didn't have two touchdowns.

But in a game that didn't really look as close as the final score, Austin was the difference maker.

It was Austin coming up with the big plays to stretch the field. It was Austin who broke the Packers' back. As a result, it was Austin standing on that podium at the end of the game, fielding dozens of questions from reporters.

Clearly, Miles Austin wasn't the only reason the Cowboys handed it to the Packers here Sunday night. Marion Barber and Felix Jones did their part.

And the defense, fresh off yielding four touchdowns last week to the Eagles, kept the Packers out of the end zone for more than three and a half quarters, allowing just a late touchdown to Green Bay that made the game look closer than it was, and give those always happy-to-be-here Packers fans something to cheer about.

It was a team effort for sure. This Cowboys team is finding new ways to win games.

But Sunday night, it was Miles Austin standing out.

Add up those receiving numbers for six guys. And not just any guys, but the likes of Terrell Owens, Jason Witten, Marion Barber, Felix Jones, Patrick Crayton and Tony Curtis.

Those six receivers caught 14 passes for 108 yards. That's right, 108.

Mr. Austin had himself a career night, with 115 yards on just two catches.

OK, before you get to your e-mail to point out that Austin was the beneficiary of playing alongside such Pro Bowl receivers, save it. I get it. I understand that defenses have to key on Owens with two guys, and the same is being said for Witten.

Hey, even Patrick Crayton is getting some extra attention. He didn't even catch one pass Sunday night, but several teams in the game the Packers dropped a linebacker back into coverage towards Crayton when he ran underneath routes.

So someone else has to make the plays. How about Miles Austin?

His first big play came midway through the third quarter with the Cowboys leading 13-9 following a Packers' field goal.

Tony Romo stepped up and nearly dumped off a short pass to Felix Jones before he saw Austin streaking over the middle on a post pattern. He fired the ball to Austin, who made the catch in stride and would've scored had he not changed his direction to the end zone.

"I don't know what I was doing," Austin said. "I'm not really used to running that play, even in college. I usually don't the ball in the middle of the field that way. I didn't really think anyone was behind me. But I just went straight instead of keeping the angle."

Instead of out-running the defense to the end zone, Austin gave safety Nick Collins an angle to tackle him at the Packers' 3. Two plays later, Barber found the end zone for a touchdown.

"I can't believe I didn't get in," Austin said. "That was a dumb mistake, I guess."

I'm sure Barber's fantasy owners appreciated it. And it wasn't like Austin didn't make up for it later.

With the Cowboys leading 20-9 early in the fourth quarter, it was looking like an offensive drive to forget. A holding penalty on Andre Gurode was declined because Romo was also flagged for an intentional grounding pass.

And not to turn this into a whine party on the refs, but I really hate that call. The spirit of that rule is for quarterbacks who are about to get sacked and throw the ball away with no receiver in the area.

But on that play, Jason Witten turned left and Romo threw right. It wasn't intentional grounding. It was unintentional screw-up. It happens. The officials need to hold their flags on that one.

Because that penalty is 10 yards and a loss of down, it sets up plays like third-and-20. OK, so there aren't many plays designed to get a first down.

Of course, you could always just get your fastest wide receiver to run down the sideline, throw the ball up for grabs and see what happens.

What happened was Austin out-jumping a defender to make the catch, allowing him to stroll into the end zone for a 52-yard touchdown.

"I have a lot of confidence in Miles," Romo said. "He's really coming into his own. You can see that he's a guy who has confidence to go up and make a play. And that's what he did."

And what he did was virtually put the game away.

How demoralizing that must be for the Packers. They've got Terrell Owens contained all night. He catches two passes for 17 yards. Jason Witten has just 67 receiving yards and they hold Crayton without a catch.

But they have no answer for Miles Austin.

And the reason is simple. Speed. Isn't this the speed the Cowboys were looking for?

Trust me, this next statement comes with extreme caution. But in a way, Austin gives the Cowboys and this offense what they missed last year with Terry Glenn out.

And no, I'm not saying Miles Austin is Terry Glenn. Not even close. Not now and he probably never will be.

But speed is speed. Faster than the defense is still faster than the defense.

And Austin was easily faster than the Packers' defense on this night, and even last year, too.

In that showdown of 10-1 teams last November at Texas Stadium, the biggest storyline of that game was obviously Brett Favre's injury, which forced Aaron Rodgers into action.

Tony Romo threw four touchdowns, two to Crayton and one to Owens, who shoveled popcorn down his face mask after his score.

As for Austin, he didn't catch a pass. Yet, some would argue that he was the biggest difference in the game.

On two occasions, Austin ran straight past the defense, drawing a pair of pass interference penalties inside the Packers' 5-yard line. Both plays resulted in zero offensive yards and no catches for Austin, who at the time, still had yet to record a regular-season reception. But both plays set up touchdowns for the Cowboys, who held for the 10-point win.

"That was the same thing as tonight," Austin said. "With the weapons we've got on the outside, it forces (the defense) to make decisions. All night long they roll a safety over to T.O. and they try to do the same with Witten. So it usually left me alone. So you've just got to take advantage.

"The same thing happened last year. But I like this game a little better."

That's because Austin seems to be a better player. And with the role he plays, adding yet another speed dimension to this team, it only makes this already-high-powered offense even better as well.

I had a feeling since mini camp that Austin would make a difference this season.
 9 years ago '05        #1758
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 texasplayboy_23 said:
"Miles Austin Just Too Fast For Packers"

Nick Eatman
DallasCowboys.com Staff Writer
September 22, 2008 3:16 AM

GREEN BAY, Wis. - A year ago, Miles Austin made two of the biggest plays of the game to help beat the Packers. Yet, neither one of them showed up on the stat sheet.

This year, Austin made just two plays again.

Not only are they in the stats, but they'll be splattered all of over the highlights this week.

This Lambeau Field coming-out-party for Miles Austin is just one example of the drastic improvements the third-year receiver has made in his young, but budding career.

In just two catches Sunday night during the Cowboys' 27-16 win over the Packers, Austin totaled 115 yards with a touchdown. His inexperience running in the open field is the only reason he didn't have two touchdowns.

But in a game that didn't really look as close as the final score, Austin was the difference maker.

It was Austin coming up with the big plays to stretch the field. It was Austin who broke the Packers' back. As a result, it was Austin standing on that podium at the end of the game, fielding dozens of questions from reporters.

Clearly, Miles Austin wasn't the only reason the Cowboys handed it to the Packers here Sunday night. Marion Barber and Felix Jones did their part.

And the defense, fresh off yielding four touchdowns last week to the Eagles, kept the Packers out of the end zone for more than three and a half quarters, allowing just a late touchdown to Green Bay that made the game look closer than it was, and give those always happy-to-be-here Packers fans something to cheer about.

It was a team effort for sure. This Cowboys team is finding new ways to win games.

But Sunday night, it was Miles Austin standing out.

Add up those receiving numbers for six guys. And not just any guys, but the likes of Terrell Owens, Jason Witten, Marion Barber, Felix Jones, Patrick Crayton and Tony Curtis.

Those six receivers caught 14 passes for 108 yards. That's right, 108.

Mr. Austin had himself a career night, with 115 yards on just two catches.

OK, before you get to your e-mail to point out that Austin was the beneficiary of playing alongside such Pro Bowl receivers, save it. I get it. I understand that defenses have to key on Owens with two guys, and the same is being said for Witten.

Hey, even Patrick Crayton is getting some extra attention. He didn't even catch one pass Sunday night, but several teams in the game the Packers dropped a linebacker back into coverage towards Crayton when he ran underneath routes.

So someone else has to make the plays. How about Miles Austin?

His first big play came midway through the third quarter with the Cowboys leading 13-9 following a Packers' field goal.

Tony Romo stepped up and nearly dumped off a short pass to Felix Jones before he saw Austin streaking over the middle on a post pattern. He fired the ball to Austin, who made the catch in stride and would've scored had he not changed his direction to the end zone.

"I don't know what I was doing," Austin said. "I'm not really used to running that play, even in college. I usually don't the ball in the middle of the field that way. I didn't really think anyone was behind me. But I just went straight instead of keeping the angle."

Instead of out-running the defense to the end zone, Austin gave safety Nick Collins an angle to tackle him at the Packers' 3. Two plays later, Barber found the end zone for a touchdown.

"I can't believe I didn't get in," Austin said. "That was a dumb mistake, I guess."

I'm sure Barber's fantasy owners appreciated it. And it wasn't like Austin didn't make up for it later.

With the Cowboys leading 20-9 early in the fourth quarter, it was looking like an offensive drive to forget. A holding penalty on Andre Gurode was declined because Romo was also flagged for an intentional grounding pass.

And not to turn this into a whine party on the refs, but I really hate that call. The spirit of that rule is for quarterbacks who are about to get sacked and throw the ball away with no receiver in the area.

But on that play, Jason Witten turned left and Romo threw right. It wasn't intentional grounding. It was unintentional screw-up. It happens. The officials need to hold their flags on that one.

Because that penalty is 10 yards and a loss of down, it sets up plays like third-and-20. OK, so there aren't many plays designed to get a first down.

Of course, you could always just get your fastest wide receiver to run down the sideline, throw the ball up for grabs and see what happens.

What happened was Austin out-jumping a defender to make the catch, allowing him to stroll into the end zone for a 52-yard touchdown.

"I have a lot of confidence in Miles," Romo said. "He's really coming into his own. You can see that he's a guy who has confidence to go up and make a play. And that's what he did."

And what he did was virtually put the game away.

How demoralizing that must be for the Packers. They've got Terrell Owens contained all night. He catches two passes for 17 yards. Jason Witten has just 67 receiving yards and they hold Crayton without a catch.

But they have no answer for Miles Austin.

And the reason is simple. Speed. Isn't this the speed the Cowboys were looking for?

Trust me, this next statement comes with extreme caution. But in a way, Austin gives the Cowboys and this offense what they missed last year with Terry Glenn out.

And no, I'm not saying Miles Austin is Terry Glenn. Not even close. Not now and he probably never will be.

But speed is speed. Faster than the defense is still faster than the defense.

And Austin was easily faster than the Packers' defense on this night, and even last year, too.

In that showdown of 10-1 teams last November at Texas Stadium, the biggest storyline of that game was obviously Brett Favre's injury, which forced Aaron Rodgers into action.

Tony Romo threw four touchdowns, two to Crayton and one to Owens, who shoveled popcorn down his face mask after his score.

As for Austin, he didn't catch a pass. Yet, some would argue that he was the biggest difference in the game.

On two occasions, Austin ran straight past the defense, drawing a pair of pass interference penalties inside the Packers' 5-yard line. Both plays resulted in zero offensive yards and no catches for Austin, who at the time, still had yet to record a regular-season reception. But both plays set up touchdowns for the Cowboys, who held for the 10-point win.

"That was the same thing as tonight," Austin said. "With the weapons we've got on the outside, it forces (the defense) to make decisions. All night long they roll a safety over to T.O. and they try to do the same with Witten. So it usually left me alone. So you've just got to take advantage.

"The same thing happened last year. But I like this game a little better."

That's because Austin seems to be a better player. And with the role he plays, adding yet another speed dimension to this team, it only makes this already-high-powered offense even better as well.

I had a feeling since mini camp that Austin would make a difference this season.

If Miles can continue to stretch the field like he did on Sunday night and preseason then this offense will be unstoppable, high powered force. We already know about TO and Witten, then you add in Miles, Crayton, Bennett and a healthy Hurd to the receiver corps. Lord have mercy. Then the two headed monster at running back of MBIII and Felix. I see 13-14 wins this season.
 09-24-2008, 06:06 AM         #1759
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^I feel you, there's no reason for us not to be more dominant this season. We just need to finish, and we'll be in the Bowl.

I didn't post the article about Felix, but Jerry Jones and Wade Phillips are looking like geniuses for picking him when they did...a TD in all 3 games.

And as for Bennett, he's been pretty decent on special teams and has made some good catches. I just don't know why we don't go to him in the redzone...the n*gga's 6'6" 260! ...no linebacker's fu*kin with him.
 9 years ago '08        #1760
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

Giants on top:dancingcool:

Last edited by GhostNinja; 09-28-2008 at 08:11 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
60 comments
2 days ago