most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1661
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 Deuce Black said:
the cowboys are so gay let me make this thread heteros3xual again

[pic - click to view]

we dont need Osi to rip through romo this year :celebrate0:
Now for the topless version plz
 9 years ago '05        #1662
BoSox84 
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I know right, this Madden>>>>. I can't wait until they reinstate Pacman and add him to the game:dancingcool:...and then take away Terry Glenn.

Roy actually sucks in this one just as much as in real life. His zone/man coverage skills are rated 40 and 60.
Dude, his ratings suck, but the same game I got the pick 6 with MIKE JENKINS MIKE JENKINS MIKE JENKINS!!! Roy was all over the place in coverage, had 2 picks himself. I was like "Where the fu*k has this been the last 3 years?"
 08-25-2008, 02:39 AM         #1663
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tank's ratings suck too, I was surprised...hopefully he has good progression. Regardless I'm starting him at nose and swapped Spears with Ratliff.

I put Barber at fullback and started Felix...it's hard as fu*k to run sometimes, so I might be switching that back.
 08-25-2008, 02:44 AM         #1664
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
^^:happy0065:Boooooobies!:jumping0045:

And just to bring you back to reality, Gappy AND Osi are gone...it's over before it started.:yayo:
gappy

gappy took a sh*t on dallas QBs for what, 2 decades? :dancingcool:

Last edited by Deuce Black; 08-25-2008 at 02:55 AM..
 08-25-2008, 02:51 AM         #1665
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No one feared him, Strahan only totaled 4 all-time sacks against Dallas.

I pulled that stat out my @ss, so don't quote me on that.
 08-25-2008, 02:56 AM         #1666
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was really like, oh sh*t this n*gga not serious it cant be true
 08-25-2008, 03:01 AM         #1667
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's not...I'ma try and find it though. If it isn't a number I like, I'll just lie and say I couldn't find it.
 08-25-2008, 03:15 AM         #1668
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
18....basically 1 a season.
 08-25-2008, 03:19 AM         #1669
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he played how many of those games though I know he was hurt some years
 08-25-2008, 03:27 AM         #1670
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He also sucked @ss and only got 2 the 1st 7 years, sooooo:fruit:
 08-25-2008, 03:33 AM         #1671
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats cuz before him LT was making ur QBs look like :doh8:
 08-25-2008, 04:13 AM         #1672
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:nuts:Strahan wasn't even a starter when LT and him were there together...so what's that gotta do with anything
 9 years ago '05        #1673
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
 BoSox84 said:
Dude, his ratings suck, but the same game I got the pick 6 with MIKE JENKINS MIKE JENKINS MIKE JENKINS!!! Roy was all over the place in coverage, had 2 picks himself. I was like "Where the fu*k has this been the last 3 years?"
I figured you'll like this,I know I did.

Cowboys CB Jenkins making most of opportunity
Associated Press

IRVING, Texas -- Dallas Cowboys rookie cornerback Mike Jenkins is getting coached by a Pro Bowler, and getting compliments from another one.

With Terence Newman sidelined by a groin injury, Jenkins -- the second of the Cowboys' two first-round picks -- has been receiving extra snaps and starting preseason games. Newman has been guiding him along the way.

Making an impression

Cowboys coach Wade Phillips is pleased with rookie cornerback Mike Jenkins:

"On some players, you'd worry because he didn't start out well in the game, had some problems. But Mike Jenkins is a competitor. ... He keeps competing and he doesn't get down on himself. He has some confidence.""He's been a lot of help to me, ever since he went down," Jenkins said. "He's definitely on my back all the time. ... It's starting to get annoying. He's in my ear more than (secondary coach Dave) Campo, more than the coach."

Jenkins was smiling when he said that, appreciative of the help he is getting from the Pro Bowler -- the regular starting left cornerback whose spot he has been filling since Newman got hurt three weeks ago.

"That shows a lot of class, a lot of guys wouldn't do that," Jenkins said. "The day he went down, he came back to practice from doing treatment and he has stayed on me ever since then."

But Jenkins won't start Friday night in the Cowboys' preseason home opener against Houston.

Dallas coach Wade Phillips said Wednesday night, after the team held an open practice before more than 20,000 fans at Texas Stadium, that Adam "Pacman" Jones will start at left corner instead.

Jones, who missed the 2007 season while serving an NFL suspension and has not yet been reinstated for the regular season, has been working primarily on the right side behind Anthony Henry. But Phillips said Jones "has shown he can play. He needs to play some more." Jenkins will still get plenty of snaps.

Newman is expected to be back in time for the Sept. 7 season opener, and maybe even the final preseason game next week.

On the practice field, Jenkins has made quite an impression on Pro Bowl receiver Terrell Owens.

"He has great feet, good technique. It's all about going out, getting a feel, getting some reps and having himself feel comfortable out there," Owens said. "Once he does that, he's going to be one of the best corners in the league."

When somebody asked Owens if he really meant that, T.O. answered affirmatively.

"It makes me feel real good, a receiver of that caliber praising me and just saying good things," Jenkins said. "Definitely, it makes me want to go out there and work hard. It shows a lot of people are believing in me, not just on the defensive side. ... It builds up my confidence more than it is."

The Cowboys chose Jenkins 25th overall, three picks after they got Arkansas running back Felix Jones.

In Dallas' loss last weekend, Jenkins was beaten by Denver's Brandon Marshall for a 3-yard touchdown. It was a play in which Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler rolled out, meaning Jenkins could have done more to defend Marshall without a penalty.

"I learned after the game, when I got schooled on that in the end zone, that once the quarterback rolls out of the pocket, I can pretty much steer the receiver where I want to," Jenkins said. "I'm just learning all the rules right now."

It's much different from his time at South Florida, when Jenkins was "just not even touching the receiver past 5 yards" under more stringent NCAA rules.

"On some players, you'd worry because he didn't start out well in the game, had some problems," Phillips said. "But Mike Jenkins is a competitor. ... He keeps competing and he doesn't get down on himself. He has some confidence.

"I think it was good he played against top competition and had some troubles, because then he can go back and look at it," Phillips said. "I think he got better and better."

Notes: LB Anthony Spencer had arthroscopic surgery on his right knee Wednesday and is expected to be out two-to-four weeks. Phillips said Spencer's knee "kept getting irritated" every time the linebacker tried to get back on the field. ... The Cowboys were already without nickel linebacker Kevin Burnett, who had surgery on his left knee last week.
 08-25-2008, 12:25 PM         #1674
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
:nuts:Strahan wasn't even a starter when LT and him were there together...so what's that gotta do with anything
I know but his first year was one of LT's last, so one dallas QB murderer out, another one in :applause:
 9 years ago '05        #1675
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Deuce Black said:

I know but his first year was one of LT's last, so one dallas QB murderer out, another one in :applause:
Deuce Blac what hood my nigg? You mine as well team hop fam
 9 years ago '05        #1676
BoSox84 
space
space
Deuce will be a Jets fan by the end of the season :wow:
 08-25-2008, 04:01 PM         #1677
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 08-27-2008, 06:56 AM         #1678
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:angry16:
 9 years ago '05        #1679
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
Does anyone know where I could cop some Dallas vs Pittsburgh Tickets?
 9 years ago '06        #1680
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Jaiden05 said:
Does anyone know where I could cop some Dallas vs Pittsburgh Tickets?

Funny you mentioned that sh*t tho, I was looking at going when they play too.... My n*gga moved out to Pitt & I was planning on taking a Weekend out to go & kick it then I realized that Cowboys play there this year so I might just hit that up w/ a few heads, Giants stadium is mad close but they always inflate the sh*t out of prices cause of it being a Rilvary/Divisional & Steelers game will be better, theyre a better team
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago