Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
85 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Something u may have missed from tonights game
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron doing water bottle tricks on the Knicks
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-08-2008, 01:46 PM         #1641
lyricallyblind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how bout them redskins !
 08-12-2008, 09:15 AM         #1642
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^

bootsy said:
Did anybody see Zach Thomas's hit on one of the backup RB's today. I forgot the player's name but they said he was Ray Lewis's stepbrother. They showed the hit on NFL Network.
I don't know about that hit, but tell me someone saw this one on HBO...:character62:

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 08-12-2008 at 09:25 AM..
 08-12-2008, 04:43 PM         #1643
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
^^

8 years ago '05        #1644
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,703 | Props total: 114 114
 texasplayboy_23 said:
^^

I don't know about that hit, but tell me someone saw this one on HBO...:character62:
They took the video down but if it is that Marion Barber hit. Yes he blasted the hell out of number 58. I hope they show Zach's hit on tomorrow's show.

Last edited by bootsy; 08-12-2008 at 05:28 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1645
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,163 | Props total: 8 8
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
I like the Cowboys.........too bad they're going to start 0-1. Cleveland is going to whoop that a.ss and make a statement........can't wait.

Go Brownies!!
:iagree::roflwerd:, I aint forgot.......Cowboys will start 0-1 bet that!
 8 years ago '05        #1646
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,243 | Props total: 30 30
HEY GUYS vvvv

HE IS GOING TO BE A PROBLEM

Last edited by Jaiden05; 08-13-2008 at 07:54 AM..
 08-13-2008, 09:45 AM         #1647
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Oh no doubt, I thought he had some pretty good runs the other day. Sh*t, if he didn't get tripped up that 2nd to last one would've been a TD.

Deuce Black said:
That's gtfo one is the funniest to me.

BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Bet? You didn't make good on that other bet before, no one's betting with you again.
 8 years ago '05        #1648
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,703 | Props total: 114 114
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
I like you BAYG because you are a Buckeye fan but that's where it ends because in the NFL it's the Cowboys. I don't know too much about the Browns D but they better be ready.
 8 years ago '05        #1649
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
Ok by looking at today HKs

I can tell these players aren't going to make it.

( he look like he doesn't want to be there )

( He has the height but, also has a case of butterfingers. )
 08-15-2008, 02:29 AM         #1650
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:rant:Martellus Bennett is starting to p!ss me off. He acted all excited when Jerry called him on draft day, screamin like a b*tch and sh*t. But now that he has the opportunity he's being stubborn. He doesn't look focused AT ALL and when the position coach tells him to do something he doesn't respond...he just stands there....he doesn't say "my fault coach", "I'll do better coach", or none of that sh*t. He's a fu*kin rookie, and I haven't seen him ask 1 question or act motivated at all in camp.

Then in the game he dropped a pass and missed a block on back to back plays. TE coach calls down to the field to ask him what gap he was a.ssigned to, he didn't say sh*t. Then when the coach told him which gap he didn't say sh*t but "OK"....ungrateful bastard. I don't give a fu*k that he's a 2nd round pick, he either needs to change his attitude or quit professional sports.

...either that or I'm drivin down his street.:guns3:
 8 years ago '05        #1651
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
:rant:Martellus Bennett is starting to p!ss me off. He acted all excited when Jerry called him on draft day, screamin like a b*tch and sh*t. But now that he has the opportunity he's being stubborn. He doesn't look focused AT ALL and when the position coach tells him to do something he doesn't respond...he just stands there....he doesn't say "my fault coach", "I'll do better coach", or none of that sh*t. He's a fu*kin rookie, and I haven't seen him ask 1 question or act motivated at all in camp.

Then in the game he dropped a pass and missed a block on back to back plays. TE coach calls down to the field to ask him what gap he was a.ssigned to, he didn't say sh*t. Then when the coach told him which gap he didn't say sh*t but "OK"....ungrateful bastard. I don't give a fu*k that he's a 2nd round pick, he either needs to change his attitude or quit professional sports.

...either that or I'm drivin down his street.:guns3:

LOL.... At the drive by. Bennett started to p!ss me off when the guys gave their salaries and they had to sing a song. This nigguah gave his salary ( 1.2) guarnteed and didn't sing the song. I have a hunch though that Hbo is focusing for a reason though.

Anyway I hope Latt makes it. LIL ray ray has those quick feet

Last edited by Jaiden05; 08-15-2008 at 09:24 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #1652
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
August 14, 2008
Walking the talk

by Clarence E. Hill

Rookie tight end Martellus Bennettís laid-back nature and seemingly couldnít-care-less attitude has been one of the hot topics of training camp.
Sports Illustatedís Peter King criticized him for having poor body language, while HBO is chronicling the tough love heís getting from tight ends coach John Garrett weekly on Hard Knocks.

Bennett said heís been this way his whole life and doesnít care what outsiders think as long as the Cowboys are happy with his performance.
"Thatís how people are," said Bennett, when asked about being judged from his body language. "Itís America. They will judge a book before they read it. Itís about what happens between the snaps that matter. For all they know, I could have Scoliosis or something. I just walk like that. But they never know. That is just the way I walk. I just walk funny."

For the record, Bennett acknowledges that his play between the snaps has not always been up to snuff in training camp. He said heís glad he has a coach like Garrett to push him. He said he and Garrett have a good relationship.

Owner Jerry Jones said Bennettís play has improved over the last week and his teammates agree. Bennett said heís regularly stays after practice getting extra lessons from receiver Terrell Owens, tight end Jason Witten and Garrett.

"Only people I got to impress are Mr. Jones and my teammates," Bennett said. "As long as they are happy and they feel like I am getting better that is all that really matters."

"But stay tuned to the next episode of Hard Knocks, I think things are going to turn," Bennett said with a smile.
 8 years ago '05        #1653
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
camp ft. Dallas and Denver

Last edited by Jaiden05; 08-15-2008 at 09:54 AM..
 08-15-2008, 01:50 PM         #1654
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didn't think I was the only 1 that noticed that about Bennett, but the fact that Jerry Jones made a comment about it means it was a pretty noticeable thing. But it looks like he's gettin his sh*t together, so we'll see.

I can't lie though, I'm a little nervous about Pac vs. Marshall for the game on Saturday...especially since they're talkin sh*t, someone's gonna make the other look stupid on national TV...I HOPE Pac isn't the stupid one.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 08-15-2008 at 01:54 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1655
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,179 | Props total: 21 21
Have I mentioned how stoked I am that MIKE JENKINS MIKE JENKINS MIKE JENKINS!!! is with the 'Boys now?? I love having him on my team in Madden :D
 08-24-2008, 02:22 AM         #1656
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '05        #1657
BoSox84 
space
space
I was playin one of my boys from back home yesterday, and (guess who???) MIKE JENKINS MIKE JENKINS MIKE JENKINS!!! had a pick six :applause: I was goin wild man
 08-24-2008, 11:13 PM         #1658
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He actually got a pick for me earlier today too, WTF....Jenkins is a beast on Madden! Mine wasn't for 6 though.:(
 8 years ago '05        #1659
BoSox84 
space
space
Had a sack in another game for me too And a decleater in punt coverage as well. Rocked dude .5 second after he caught the ball, knocked it loose and the other gunner fell on it I'm just like "Holy fu*k man, I love this game!"
 08-25-2008, 01:08 AM         #1660
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know right, this Madden>>>>. I can't wait until they reinstate Pacman and add him to the game:dancingcool:...and then take away Terry Glenn.

Roy actually sucks in this one just as much as in real life. His zone/man coverage skills are rated 40 and 60.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
275 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
127 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
111 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 6 - 'Fight For $15' Minimum Wage, McDonald's Unveils Job-Replacing Self-Se..
125 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
71 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
76 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy