Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #141
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
AYE I know yall seen crazy ray in some of clips of the cowboy games. I though he was a real mascot RIP :{
 03-22-2007, 04:50 PM         #142
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Nah, I don't remember seein anyone in specific...I'm all the way in fu*kin Alaska though! Who was he?

...has anybody heard anything about signin Hamlin yet?? I can't get on any NFL websites from work.:banghead:
 11 years ago '04        #143
JHawk972 
space
space
$1,340 | Props total: 5 5
 texasplayboy_23 said:
^^Nah, I don't remember seein anyone in specific...I'm all the way in fu*kin Alaska though! Who was he?

...has anybody heard anything about signin Hamlin yet?? I can't get on any NFL websites from work.:banghead:
na nothin yet
 03-22-2007, 05:19 PM         #144
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*ka cowfag :finger:

sup people

BTW heres an article on Hamlin's visit to dallas

03-22-2007, 05:30 PM         #145
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
[B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][B]

...that's blocked too It's funny how I can get boxden, but not simple sh*t like sports news...guess I gotta wait til I get to the crib
 03-22-2007, 05:45 PM         #146
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
...that's blocked too It's funny how I can get boxden, but not simple sh*t like sports news...guess I gotta wait til I get to the crib
Cowboys in talks with safety Hamlin

11:01 PM CDT on Wednesday, March 21, 2007

By TODD ARCHER / The Dallas Morning News

IRVING – Free agent safety Ken Hamlin spent Wednesday visiting with Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones. Negotiations are expected to begin today.

Hamlin, who also met with coach Wade Phillips and some a.ssistants, said he could fill a centerfield-type role next to Roy Williams.

"I think it definitely would let Roy do his thing, being more of a playmaker," Hamlin said. "I wouldn't mind filling that void."

Hamlin said he has visited with New Orleans and has visits set up with other teams.

In four years in Seattle, Hamlin started all but two games he played in. He missed 10 games in 2005 because of a serious head injury that threatened his career.

Hamlin finished last season with 96 tackles, three interceptions and two sacks.

"A lot of people were doubting just me getting back on the field and playing at a high level, and I think I did do that. I'm not into proving other people wrong or quieting some of the doubters, but I definitely proved to myself I can play a little bit more," he said.

Briefly: Wide receiver Jamel Richardson has agreed to a deal with the Cowboys, according to ProStar Sports Agency. Richardson, who spent four years playing for Saskatchewan in the CFL, worked out for the Cowboys on Tuesday. In 39 games, he had 113 catches for 1,471 yards and four touchdowns.
 03-22-2007, 06:03 PM         #147
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Good stuff Deuce, you could be an undercover 'Boys fan...I won't tell your Giants thread...
 03-22-2007, 06:06 PM         #148
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:finger:

I hate dallas :banghead:

PS. LMAO @ the d*ckrider in the terrance newman thread getting owned
 03-22-2007, 06:10 PM         #149
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:

PS. LMAO @ the d*ckrider in the terrance newman thread getting owned
Yeah I know, I had to put my 2-cents in too.
 03-22-2007, 06:21 PM         #150
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO.... no it occurred after you left. peep it again
 11 years ago '05        #151
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
I was reading some stuff that our new coming Cowboy fan DUECEprovided ha ha ...... But if one of the top receivers is sitting there at No. 22 in the first round of the draft (Tennessee's Robert Meachem? Southern Cal's Dwayne Jarrett or Steve Smith? LSU's Dwayne Bowe?), the Cowboys should look hard and long at taking one.

Why?

Owens and Glenn are in their 30s and have injury histories. Crayton is scheduled to be an unrestricted free agent after the 2007 season, although the Cowboys might look to lock him up before then. And as much as Hurd and Austin impressed last season, they are still relative unknowns.

Let's say one of the starters gets hurt during the season and you have to bump every player up a level. Having a Meachem, Jarrett or Smith, or whomever you like at No. 22, would offer a sense of relief.

Let's say Owens and Glenn make it through the season without injury, then what? They still would have the position filled for the future. Taking a receiver with the No. 1 pick would also continue the development of Romo. Surround him with better talent, the better he will be.

Last edited by Jaiden05; 03-22-2007 at 06:50 PM..
 03-22-2007, 06:56 PM         #152
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
STOP SAYING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hang: :hang: :hang:

seriously I hate dallas sports teams with everything in my heart. but your all cool with me
 11 years ago '05        #153
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
Ha Ha
 11 years ago '05        #154
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
Ah Um stands up and shouts HOW BOUT' THOSE COWBOYS isn't it funny to see other people on the bx using this for there sorry a55 teams
 11 years ago '04        #155
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
Cowboys | Hamlin signed
Fri, 23 Mar 2007 12:10:20 -0700

ESPNews reports the Dallas Cowboys have signed FS Ken Hamlin (Seahawks). Details of the contract were not disclosed
 03-23-2007, 09:23 PM         #156
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
Cowboys | Hamlin signed
Fri, 23 Mar 2007 12:10:20 -0700

ESPNews reports the Dallas Cowboys have signed FS Ken Hamlin (Seahawks). Details of the contract were not disclosed
:applause: ....been waitin to hear that good news. BUT, I was on our website the other day and read one of the columnists saying dude couldn't cover all that well and it wasn't money why the Seahawks let him walk...that's sorta making me a lil skeptical about the whole thing...I was kinda hoping we didn't sign him so we'd go after Reggie Nelson or Michael Griffin...anyways, can't be too damn picky...I'm still happy!:D

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 03-23-2007 at 09:25 PM..
 03-23-2007, 09:26 PM         #157
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
Ah Um stands up and shouts HOW BOUT' THOSE COWBOYS isn't it funny to see other people on the bx using this for there sorry a55 teams
I better NOT see that $**t...
 03-23-2007, 09:44 PM         #158
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:hang: the boy's got hamlin...

fu*k you all :( its over for the NFC East... Our only hope is an injury plague

lets not forget though... we were thinking the gmen could win the NFC last year and look where it got us

so you fu*kers dont get too ahead of yourselves, ok...

*goes to commit suicide* :hang:
 03-23-2007, 10:15 PM         #159
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm confident in our team, but TRUST, I'm not looking past ANY team. We lost to the fu*kin Lions...the LIONS! And look at how the Eagles whooped both our a.sses after loosing McNabb. So I look at every NFL team as a threat now.

We're still NFC East Champs for '07 tho...(ya'll prolly thought I was trippin 4 a minute )
 03-23-2007, 10:20 PM         #160
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well anything could happen you never know. to go from 4-12 to 10-6 and back again is commonplace in the NFL. hell, teams that win the superbowl might not win the division again or even make the playoffs all together.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago