Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #1501
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 smokeweed101. said:
Better hope snitchman Jones is in shape, that defense needs to be solid. With Romo throwing picks any chance he gets.
only 2 games last year with 2 or more picks.... eat glass n*gga

Last edited by eLLz; 05-08-2008 at 02:18 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #1502
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 smokeweed101. said:
The difference is, lets see....He has a defense that should be able to get it done and a top 3 WR in TO (Every year Romo chokes he does decline, and you can't say TO is in super star shape like Moss, this could be his last 2 years at a championship level) Of course Romo will blow it again though.

Peyton Manning gets a pass for two reasons, he played a quality team most of the time he lost, and his defense was alot worse than Romo's. Don't get me wrong he is a choker but that along with his regular season accomplishments at least gets him in the HOF, Romo needs a ring to be known as anything.
are you dumb n*gga

Moss is a super star shape but Owens aint ?

Owens is built like a TE, he has YEARS to boss the League... Moss will fall off before Owens
 10 years ago '04        #1503
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
ask DeAngelo if TO is in shape

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #1504
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
Henry expresses interest in Saints, Cowboys

By James Walker
ESPN.com
(Archive)

Updated: May 7, 2008, 4:42 PM ET

Frustrated. Disappointed. Eager.

Chris Henry

Henry

That is the range of emotions former Cincinnati Bengals receiver Chris Henry says he's feeling right now as he awaits trial for misdemeanor charges of a.ssault and word from the NFL whether he will play again in 2008.

In his first public comments since being released by the Bengals, Henry said he is excited about Tuesday's court ruling that he will be allowed to visit other NFL teams.

As of Wednesday afternoon, no official visits were scheduled. But Henry mentioned a pair of teams at the top of his wish list.

"There are two teams that I would always love to play for: That's New Orleans and Dallas," Henry said. "New Orleans is home for me. That's always been a big dream of mine. Hopefully I can get in there and sit down with the coaches and maybe have an opportunity to get down there. And Dallas is another team that I've always looked up to as a kid and wanted to play for them."

It is unknown at this point if either the Saints or the Cowboys want to meet with Henry, who says he is keeping his options open and "willing to visit whoever is interested." He will be required to show the Hamilton County (Ohio) Court a letter from the team for which he is trying out before being permitted to travel.

Henry contends he is in decent football shape. He spent approximately four weeks in Cincinnati's offseason workout program before being released. But house arrest admittedly has hurt him recently in that regard.

For legal reasons, Henry is not allowed to discuss his upcoming trial but expressed remorse for it leading to his release in Cincinnati.

"It kind of hurt being cut, because I had planned on being in Cincinnati for a while, a long time really," Henry said. "I was kind of disappointed for just putting myself in that situation. But things happen and I just got to move on now. Hopefully I can get picked up by somebody else and just prove myself to the next team."

Henry believes he can be a productive player for someone next season. The 6-foot-4 receiver has shown good ability as a third target in Cincinnati. During last year's eight-game suspension, the Bengals were 2-6 without Henry and 5-3 with him in the lineup. In three seasons, he recorded 88 career receptions for 1,370 yards and 17 touchdowns.

Of course, much of Henry's future will depend on the way the judicial system plays out and how it looks in the eyes of NFL commissioner Roger Goodell. Being allowed to visit other teams is a good first step.

As far as his next step?

"Just taking care of this situation I got on my hands right now, and just moving forward and trying to get back on that field," Henry said. "Because that's what I love to do is play ball, and that's what I'm trying to do."

James Walker covers the NFL for ESPN.com.
 10 years ago '05        #1505
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
fu*k Chris Henry, we don't need anymore troublemakers, and he ain't good enough to take a chance on fu*kin up again
 10 years ago '04        #1506
JHawk972 
space
space
$1,340 | Props total: 5 5
 BoSox84 said:
fu*k Chris Henry, we don't need anymore troublemakers, and he ain't good enough to take a chance on fu*kin up again
I'm with you on this one.
 10 years ago '07        #1507
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
Chris Henry:thumbsdow fu*k that n*gga he gon be suspended for the year anyway
 10 years ago '07        #1508
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
 smokeweed101. said:
The difference is, lets see....He has a defense that should be able to get it done and a top 3 WR in TO (Every year Romo chokes he does decline, and you can't say TO is in super star shape like Moss, this could be his last 2 years at a championship level) Of course Romo will blow it again though.

Peyton Manning gets a pass for two reasons, he played a quality team most of the time he lost, and his defense was alot worse than Romo's. Don't get me wrong he is a choker but that along with his regular season accomplishments at least gets him in the HOF, Romo needs a ring to be known as anything.
this n*gga drunk
 10 years ago '05        #1509
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
FUCC CHRIS HERNY'S ALIEN LOOKIN' A55.
 05-08-2008, 11:43 PM         #1510
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ that smokeweed f*g**t. He says TO is on the decline despite 1300 yds and 15 TD's, but then turns around and calls him a top 3 wide out in the next post. And TO was on the cover of Muscle & Fitness Magazine, but he isn't in shape like Randy Moss.

"Romo chokes EVERY YEAR" ...with a season and a half under his belt?...this n*gga's easily 1 of the dumbest cats on BX...stop trying to think so hard before you get an aneurysm.

...and @ another clown (Chris Henry) telling the media they want to come to the 'Boys because they think we're the only ones to take a chance on them...fu*k outta here, we aren't stupid.:rolleyes:
 10 years ago '06        #1511
One 
space
space
$614 | Props total: 0 0
props
 05-09-2008, 12:02 AM         #1512
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One said:
props
 10 years ago '05        #1513
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 05-09-2008, 02:57 AM         #1514
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One said:
props
**random post**
 05-09-2008, 03:15 AM         #1515
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tags
i am romos3xual
 05-09-2008, 03:54 AM         #1516
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You b*tches better stop taggin my thread.

**loads clip, c*cks 1 into the chamber and removes safety**
 10 years ago '05        #1517
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
Is it me or is Roy beggin to be traded???? No man should ever doubt himself

Does Roy Williams fit in Dallas Cowboys defense?
By RICK HERRINStar-Telegram Staff Writer
Dallas Cowboys safety Roy Williams (Star-Telegram file photo)
Get the latest news on the Dallas Cowboys in our Cowboys Corner blog
Most-read stories
Does Roy Williams fit in Dallas Cowboys defense?
Three die in wreck near Lipan in Palo Pinto County
Bench-clearing brawl overshadows Rangers' win over Mariners
Iron Horse golfer teed off at cart-swiping driver
Greg Ellis: Roy Williams believes he "does not fit" in Cowboys defense

Most e-mailed stories
Are You Better Off?
It's time to close the door on that garage-sale plan
2,000 soldiers can't stop the bloodshed in Juarez
GAY FARNSWORTH 1954-2008
Robbery suspect fatally shot at west Fort Worth doughnut shop

IRVING -- Cowboys Pro Bowl safety Roy Williams has told a veteran teammate that Wade Phillips' defense does not fit him.

That's what linebacker Greg Ellis said Williams confided in him at the start of last year's training camp when the new staff installed Phillips' 3-4 scheme. Ellis made the remarks Thursday afternoon on Sirius NFL Radio.

"Roy told me in training camp, he said, 'Greg this defense does not fit me. I don't fit in well with this defense at all,'" Ellis said. "Obviously, it came to be true just like he said. He doesn't fit what's going on here in Dallas right now. Maybe this year, if they decide to keep him for this season Wade and them would kind of adjust some things to fit him better."

Ellis said Williams loves Dallas and owner Jerry Jones. It has troubled Ellis to see Williams working out alone during the off-season. Ellis said when he arrives at 7:30 a.m. to train at Valley Ranch, Williams is often already leaving from working out alone.

"The bothersome thing for me as Roy's friend and his teammate, I hate the criticism he is getting," Ellis said. "I hate the fact how he is kind of isolating himself from the team."

When reached by phone late Thursday evening, Ellis stood by his statements made on Sirius radio and said he participated in the interview because he was tired of all the criticism Williams has received. Ellis offered more perspective while making sure his words weren't taken out of context.

"It bothers me when people criticize Roy," Ellis said by phone.

"I was trying to give Roy the benefit of the doubt and let everyone know that he told me before the season that the defense didn't fit the type of player he was. Roy is not going to say anything. Roy doesn't want people to think he was crying and complaining."

Williams' role in the defense diminished last season as Phillips implemented multiple sub-packages to create better matchups in the secondary. Williams is expected to primarily play on first and second down this season because of his coverage limitations. His impact has decreased in the past few years along with his trademark game-changing hits.

Williams is looking for a new start this season and has changed his number from 31 to 38, which he wore at the University of Oklahoma.

"Everybody is saying they need to get rid of him, they need to trade him. I think he gets a bad rap," Ellis said by phone. "One thing you can't say I said about Roy is that he should be traded or let go. I think he should stay my teammate.

"When someone asks me a question, it's my job to be on Roy's side and that's what I was doing.

"I don't think he should go anywhere," Ellis said. "He should stay here."

Rookie money

The Cowboys have a rookie pool cap of $4,095,120 to sign their six draft picks, including first rounders Felix Jones and Mike Jenkins. A team's rookie pool is based on the number and position of draft picks.

It must fall within the overall 2008 salary cap of $116 million. The Cowboys have a little less than $5 million in cap space available.

The Cowboys placed the franchise tag on safety Ken Hamlin, who counts $4.396 million against the cap. Running back Marion Barber received a one-year tender of $2.56 million. New deals could lower both figures.

Staff writer Clarence E. Hill Jr. contributed to this report.

Rick Herrin, 817-390-7760
 05-10-2008, 08:01 AM         #1518
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
@ that smokeweed f*g**t. He says TO is on the decline despite 1300 yds and 15 TD's, but then turns around and calls him a top 3 wide out in the next post. And TO was on the cover of Muscle & Fitness Magazine, but he isn't in shape like Randy Moss.

"Romo chokes EVERY YEAR" ...with a season and a half under his belt?...this n*gga's easily 1 of the dumbest cats on BX...stop trying to think so hard before you get an aneurysm.

...and @ another clown (Chris Henry) telling the media they want to come to the 'Boys because they think we're the only ones to take a chance on them...fu*k outta here, we aren't stupid.:rolleyes:
I wasn't talking about his actual shape f*g**t, his playing shape and he isn't as good as Moss especially at catching balls. It doesn't help having an inexperienced QB. Say what you want but teams don't play to lose in the first round. :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '05        #1519
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Funny, Eli Manning flopped his first two times in the postseason, everyone was busting his balls calling him a bust, then all of a sudden he's the Super Bowl MVP. Now I'm not saying Tony Romo is gonna have the same success this upcoming season, but to continuously bust on that like he's been in the playoffs for the last 8 years and keeps losing in the first round is LUDICROUS. Nevermind the fact that down the stretch against the Giants this year, the O-Line completely fell apart and he had no time to do anything
 05-10-2008, 04:42 PM         #1520
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
down the stretch against the Giants this year, the O-Line completely fell apart and he had no time to do anything
not agreeing with smokeweed about TO, but as far as this,

the blocking fell apart in the playoff game and our great NY defensive line is to thank for that. but as good as they played it could have been alot worse. the Oline is better than any other in the league. dallas send 3 out of 5 of they lineman as pro bowlers to Hawaii off of pass pro alone. that says alot about how much time he has in the pocket
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy