most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #1481
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
My newest jersey is on its way :D
 10 years ago '06        #1482
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Anyone looking for a reason to hate Roy Williams if you dont already

Man Im really starting to hate this n*gga, he sounds pus*y

"I will admit that at times, when I had one-on-one situations and you're head up on a tight end or a receiver that can go left or right, it's tough," he said. "I mean, it's just tough. Sometimes you just hope they don't throw the ball your way, because sometimes you're like, if they go inside, you don't have any help; if they go outside, you don't have any help.

"People will say Roy is really not making any big hits. Ever since I rededicated my life to God, OK, I haven't been making the big hits, but we got further than we ever did when I was living of the world. When I rededicated my life, you know what I'm saying, God showed me that you don't have to live of the world and I will bless you. He has basically overflown my cup. He has shown me so much.
 10 years ago '05        #1483
BoSox84 
space
space
 10 years ago '08        #1484
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
wow we all knew it but y would he admit that?
 05-02-2008, 03:02 PM         #1485
bdboy04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i am a dallas fan i just wanna add this if terry glenn and terrell owens get healthy for the season we taking it all think about who can shut them boys down
 05-02-2008, 06:55 PM         #1486
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:

"I will admit that at times, when I had one-on-one situations and you're head up on a tight end or a receiver that can go left or right, it's tough," he said. "I mean, it's just tough. Sometimes you just hope they don't throw the ball your way, because sometimes you're like, if they go inside, you don't have any help; if they go outside, you don't have any help.

"People will say Roy is really not making any big hits. Ever since I rededicated my life to God, OK, I haven't been making the big hits, but we got further than we ever did when I was living of the world. When I rededicated my life, you know what I'm saying, God showed me that you don't have to live of the world and I will bless you. He has basically overflown my cup. He has shown me so much.
:hmmm:This n*gga here... "He has shown me so much".:rolleyes: Jerry needs to "show" that n*gga the door if he doesn't play with some kind of improvement this year.

...but what a b*tch. Since when does God frown on people who play sports at their highest level? I could see if he played to intentionally injure people, but come on.

TO needs to give that f*g**t the same pills he OD'd on...except throw in a couple x-tablets to get the job done.:hang:

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 05-02-2008 at 06:56 PM..
 05-02-2008, 08:41 PM         #1487
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Roy personifies what it means to be a cowboy
 05-04-2008, 10:58 AM         #1488
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:finger:
 10 years ago '05        #1489
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 eLLz said:

TRADE TRADE TRADE TRADE TRADE TRADE

Now that I think I got my point across

10 years ago '04        #1490
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
:wtf:

Jerry Jones is trippin'!!!!

There was an awkward moment during the Cowboys' draft Sunday press conference when Jerry gushed about the thickness of Felix Jones' bottom. ESPN.com's Matt Mosley, who raved about the rookie RB, reports that Jerry was still fascinated by Felix's posterior a week later.

"He's got one of those nice bubble butts," said the owner, who was attempting to point out that Jones (5-10, 207) shouldn't be considered a scatback.

Jerry's fascination with Felix's rear should be considered a great sign by Cowboys fans. Those of you over 30 surely recall Jerry, right after he bought the team, gushing about good a rookie looked in the shower. Troy Aikman turned out to be a pretty good player.

05-05-2008, 06:44 PM         #1491
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

**slowly backs out of thread**
 05-06-2008, 12:02 PM         #1492
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tags
get ready for 6-10

I swear I didn't do this, I wish I thought of it though
 05-06-2008, 09:01 PM         #1493
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...from winning 13 games to losing 10 after adding better players and not losing starters...yeah ok.:rolleyes:

Whoever did it can shoot themself.

HBO Knocking On Cowboys’ Door Again

You think this year’s training camp is going to be exciting for Cowboys fans?

Apparently, HBO thinks so.

With Terrell Owens, Tony Romo and now probably Pacman Jones all headed out to Oxnard, Calif. this summer, the cable network reportedly would like to put the Cowboys back in front of the cameras again, filming the club in its series “Hard Knocks” a weekly behind-the-scenes look at an NFL team preparing for the upcoming season.

The Cowboys were a part of “Hard Knocks” back in 2002, a year after the series first debuted, featuring the Baltimore Ravens. HBO took five years off from filming the series, before returning to the screen last year when they featured the Kansas City Chiefs’ training camp. In 2004, NFL Network made a similar show with the Jacksonville Jaguars.

In the Cowboys’ first time around with “Hard Knocks”, Dave Campo was in his last year as the head coach as the team trained in the Alamodome in San Antonio.

That year, storylines included the former baseball-pitcher-turned-quarterback Chad Hutchinson, the injury saga of wide receiver Anthony Lucas, a longshot receiver named Richmond Flowers, former special teams coach Joe Avezzano who was doubling as the Dallas Desperados head coach and of course, who could forget some of the harsh realities we saw and heard with the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. It seemed like that ended up stealing the show.

But the closed-door access of the team and coaches and even owner Jerry Jones is priceless for any fan.

Just like having two regular-season games on the station made some fans scurry to get NFL Network last year, it’s likely Cowboys fans will do the same to get HBO as well.

Training camp is expected to start in late July, with the Cowboys headed back to Oxnard for the fourth time in the last five years.

[pic - click to view]

:applause:

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 05-06-2008 at 09:06 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #1494
BoSox84 
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:

**slowly backs out of thread**
* Follows Tex's lead *
 10 years ago '05        #1495
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
:wtf:

Jerry Jones is trippin'!!!!

There was an awkward moment during the Cowboys' draft Sunday press conference when Jerry gushed about the thickness of Felix Jones' bottom. ESPN.com's Matt Mosley, who raved about the rookie RB, reports that Jerry was still fascinated by Felix's posterior a week later.

"He's got one of those nice bubble butts," said the owner, who was attempting to point out that Jones (5-10, 207) shouldn't be considered a scatback.

Jerry's fascination with Felix's rear should be considered a great sign by Cowboys fans. Those of you over 30 surely recall Jerry, right after he bought the team, gushing about good a rookie looked in the shower. Troy Aikman turned out to be a pretty good player.

WOW JERRAH NO LIL WEEZY
 05-07-2008, 11:35 AM         #1496
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Better hope snitchman Jones is in shape, that defense needs to be solid. With Romo throwing picks any chance he gets.
 05-07-2008, 11:39 AM         #1497
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bdboy04 said:
i am a dallas fan i just wanna add this if terry glenn and terrell owens get healthy for the season we taking it all think about who can shut them boys down
TO is on the decline and Romo isn't helping much.

Lets see. Patriots
Colts
Chargers
Jaguars
Eagles
etc.

Until Romo proves he can ball in the playoffs, I don't buy it.
 05-07-2008, 02:27 PM         #1498
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
WOW JERRAH NO LIL WEEZY
 10 years ago '05        #1499
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 smokeweed101. said:
TO is on the decline and Romo isn't helping much.

Lets see. Patriots
Colts
Chargers
Jaguars
Eagles
etc.

Until Romo proves he can ball in the playoffs, I don't buy it.

This guy, smokeweed . You are funny, you continue to defy the odds when it comes to stupidity. TO on the decline? There was only one receiver last year that had a better season than TO that was Randy Moss. If he is on the decline the rest of the receivers in the NFL are in serious trouble and need to think about retirement.

As for Romo, man he has had lots of chances in the playoffs(2) to get it done and he just can't. I say, smokeweed, that he gives up and retires because he can't get it done. I mean it took Peyton what 5 times before he won a playoff game, even took Eli 2 times to win one. So Romo has no chance at all, I don't buy it either, smokeweed. You are spot one :rolleyes:.

Last edited by bootsy; 05-07-2008 at 07:20 PM..
 05-08-2008, 11:32 AM         #1500
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bootsy said:
This guy, smokeweed . You are funny, you continue to defy the odds when it comes to stupidity. TO on the decline? There was only one receiver last year that had a better season than TO that was Randy Moss. If he is on the decline the rest of the receivers in the NFL are in serious trouble and need to think about retirement.

As for Romo, man he has had lots of chances in the playoffs(2) to get it done and he just can't. I say, smokeweed, that he gives up and retires because he can't get it done. I mean it took Peyton what 5 times before he won a playoff game, even took Eli 2 times to win one. So Romo has no chance at all, I don't buy it either, smokeweed. You are spot one :rolleyes:.
The difference is, lets see....He has a defense that should be able to get it done and a top 3 WR in TO (Every year Romo chokes he does decline, and you can't say TO is in super star shape like Moss, this could be his last 2 years at a championship level) Of course Romo will blow it again though.

Peyton Manning gets a pass for two reasons, he played a quality team most of the time he lost, and his defense was alot worse than Romo's. Don't get me wrong he is a choker but that along with his regular season accomplishments at least gets him in the HOF, Romo needs a ring to be known as anything.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy