Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
229 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-26-2008, 03:16 AM         #1421
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
Sorry guys had to ask ( we can maybe bump this after the draft) Anyway now that we acquired Pac Man, which one our key player(s) would we have to release.

MB III ( he looking at LJ money.
Ken Ken
A. Henry
Roy ( there is a Chicago rumor swirling )
Flo
T. New ( he going to be looking for trufant dough)

So what y'all guys think? We wont be able to keep Everyone. Unless we reconstruct Roy, Romo, and T.O.'s contract. We still have to worry about signing our draft pics.
*Barber...he's startin to lose some fans, but we'll see.
*Hamlin I want for good.
*I didn't think movin Henry to safety was a serious consideration, but if it is I'm all for it. I like him personally, but if we lose him I won't cry.
*Roy can go. Move Hamlin to strong side and start Watkins (maybe Henry)
*Flo we already re-signed.
*Newman needs to retire a Cowboy.

As far as everyone else, they need to be unselfish and do some restructuring to keep the team in tact for the most part.

eLLz said:
Barber is buggin

depending on who we draft and how he does theres a good chance he become Expandable
...same sh*t I said. Because of MB's contract problems, I'm lookin at Jonathan Stewart or the best overall back available now instead of just a dude with jets and decent hands.
 10 years ago '05        #1422
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
MIAMI -- The Dallas Cowboys traded linebacker Akin Ayodele and tight end Anthony Fasano to the Miami Dolphins for a fourth-round draft pick, a person familiar with the deal said Friday.

The person didn't want to be identified because the Dolphins and Cowboys hadn't confirmed the trade. The Dolphins have repeatedly tapped the Dallas pipeline since the arrival of former Cowboys coach Bill Parcells in December to run Miami's football operations.

The draft pick is No. 100 overall Saturday. The Dolphins have eight other picks and will use the No. 1 overall choice to take tackle Jake Long, who has already signed a five-year contract worth $57.75 million, $30 million of it guaranteed.

Ayodele has been a starter for the past five seasons and made 55 tackles last year. His spot with the Cowboys may be filled by Zach Thomas, acquired after the Dolphins released him in February.

Fasano, a second-round pick in 2006, has made 14 receptions in each of his first two NFL seasons and is expected to contend for a starting job with the Dolphins.

Miami will still be looking to upgrade in the draft at quarterback, cornerback, defensive end, guard and receiver.
 10 years ago '05        #1423
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
*Barber...he's startin to lose some fans, but we'll see.
*Hamlin I want for good.
*I didn't think movin Henry to safety was a serious consideration, but if it is I'm all for it. I like him personally, but if we lose him I won't cry.
*Roy can go. Move Hamlin to strong side and start Watkins (maybe Henry)
*Flo we already re-signed.
*Newman needs to retire a Cowboy.

As far as everyone else, they need to be unselfish and do some restructuring to keep the team in tact for the most part.

...same sh*t I said. Because of MB's contract problems, I'm lookin at Jonathan Stewart or the best overall back available now instead of just a dude with jets and decent hands.

Yeah I know.... I mean with romo, j.witt, t.new, to, roy ( the defensive ploy). They are all scheduled to make or making 10mill plus. With MBIII hinting he wants LJ gwop. We're going to make a hit on the salary.
 04-26-2008, 02:09 PM         #1424
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
draft time ladies
 10 years ago '05        #1425
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 957 957
fu*k YOU JERRAH FOR DRAFTING FELIX OVER MIKE JENKINS, YOU bi*ch.
 10 years ago '05        #1426
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
 DymeKatcha said:
I knew it, I knew it, I Knew it..Ok Jerrah is back on my good side..
 10 years ago '05        #1427
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
He grabbed him too lol. Also I know yall hear them say " anthony henry moving to saftey"
 04-26-2008, 05:18 PM         #1428
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DymeKatcha said:
I was thinkin Jenkins should be the 1st pick too, but I guess they figured the remaining teams' needs and knew Jenkins would still be there rather than Felix. I a.ssumed we would pick Mendenhall since no one thought he'd fall that far, but I'm good with our picks.

I thought Devin Thomas would be the 2nd pick, but Jerry DID say the receivers wouldn't make an immediate impact, so I'm not surprised.

Ay BoSox, we got your boy.

....I'm happy as fu*k!!:applause::):D

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 04-26-2008 at 05:20 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #1429
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
I know alot of fans are mad we didnt get Rashard Mendenhall with our first pick, but we will not regret this sh*t..

Felix Jones will shine in our offense this year, even if he splits carries with MBIII, I'm here to tell you this kat doesnt need that many carries to get the job done.

This kat average 8.7 yards onthe ground last year :wow:, and 7.6 the year before that :wow: while splitting carries with McFadden....

Bottom line you can call him what you want, but i be damn if you can call him Julius Jones
 10 years ago '05        #1430
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
Hardy Or Sweed..lets Go.
 10 years ago '05        #1431
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
 Jaiden05 said:
He grabbed him too lol. Also I know yall hear them say " anthony henry moving to saftey"
The thing is we don't a Free Safety, we need a SS, and I don't think Henry can help in run support like Roy, thats the thing. Hamlin is a Beast at free..
 10 years ago '07        #1432
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
 Against D Grain said:
I know alot of fans are mad we didnt get Rashard Mendenhall with our first pick, but we will not regret this sh*t..

Felix Jones will shine in our offense this year, even if he splits carries with MBIII, I'm here to tell you this kat doesnt need that many carries to get the job done.

This kat average 8.7 yards onthe ground last year :wow:, and 7.6 the year before that :wow: while splitting carries with McFadden....

Bottom line you can call him what you want, but i be damn if you can call him Julius Jones
he better not be julius jones i hate that n*gga
 10 years ago '05        #1433
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 DymeKatcha said:
The thing is we don't a Free Safety, we need a SS, and I don't think Henry can help in run support like Roy, thats the thing. Hamlin is a Beast at free..
Hamlin can play strong safety though. I'm pretty sure that's what he played in Seattle.

Oh and....

JENKINS JENKINS JENKINS JENKINS JENKINS JENKINS JENKINS JENKINS JENKINS JENKINS JENKINS JENKINS JENKINS JENKINS JENKINS JENKINS JENKINS JENKINS JENKINS JENKINS JENKINS JENKINS JENKINS JENKINS JENKINS JENKINS JENKINS JENKINS JENKINS JENKINS JENKINS JENKINS!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D
 10 years ago '05        #1434
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
OH MAN I'M SO fu*kIN STOKED!!!! MIKE, PICK A NUMBER ALREADY SO I CAN GET THE JERSEY SHIPPED ASAP!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D
 04-26-2008, 11:26 PM         #1435
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sox probably won't be able to sleep tonight.

As far as Hamlin....Seattle drafted and played him @ free safety, so I don't know if that move would work....I think he might be a little undersized for the position.

With picking Jones over Mendenhall, I guess you have to look at it like this...Mendenhall is more of a physical, between the tackles runner and we already have that. Felix gives us more versatility with his speed, ability to catch the ball and make plays in open space...we could even motion him out into the slot. Plus, we'll definitely use him on special teams. So I didn't get it at first either, but I agree with it now.

Mike Jenkins was a steal and I'm glad we traded up to get him. We can use him on special teams too, and is great at press coverage...fits in perfect with our defense.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 04-26-2008 at 11:28 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #1436
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
for my madden heads...

Information
Name: Felix Jones
DOB:
College: Arkansas
NFL Team: Free Agents
Position: HB/KR
Jersey #: 25
Yrs Pro: Rookie
Hand: Right

Appearance
Height: 6-0
Weight: 207 lbs
Dark, Blk, Fade
Face: 119

Build
Equip: 11, 13
Body: 23, 6, 13, 4
Arms: 26, 2
Legs: 20, 26, 2, 30, 21

Equipment
Helmet: Style 1
Face mask: 2-Bar RB
Visor: Clear
Eye Paint
MP: Team Color
Hands: TC RB Gloves
Sleeves: Black

Player Ratings
Tendency: Balanced
OVR: 80
Spd: 91
Str: 68
Awr: 55
Agi: 90
Acl: 92
Cth: 72
Car: 78
Jmp: 80
Btk: 80
Tkl: 56
Thp: 25
Tha: 25
Pbk: 40
Rbk: 40
Kpw: 20
Kac: 20
Kr: 88
Sta: 93
Inj: 89
Tgh: 99

Mike Jenkins CAP

Information
Mike Jenkins
S. Florida
Free Agents
CB/S
Rookie
DOB: 03/22/1985
Right

Appearance
6-0, 197 lbs
D, Blk, Dreadlocks
Face: 110

Equipment
Style 3, 2-Bar RB,
Elbows: WT Wrist, TC Gloves

Player Ratings
Coverage
OVR: 80
SPD: 92
STR: 60
AWR: 58
AGI: 89
ACL: 91
CTH: 70
CAR: 65
JMP: 90
BTK: 68
TKL: 60
THP: 20
THA: 20
PBK: 28
RBK: 28
KPW: 20
KAC: 20
KR: 70
STA: 88
INJ: 88
TGH: 82
 10 years ago '06        #1437
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
if Jones over Mendenhall turns out to be another Julius Jones over Steven Jackson move Im gonna smack fire out of Jerrah personally

If we dont get Manningham or Adarius Bowman Ima be tight

Last edited by eLLz; 04-27-2008 at 10:38 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #1438
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
cant believe we didn't draft not 1 receiver

we should pick up mario urritia Louisville WR | (6'5", 232, 4.62)

He is a little raw but i he can be developed to a nice wideout imo he struggled with route running and had a down year could be due to their lack of running game also
 10 years ago '06        #1439
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
^^ I dont really care if we didnt draft a receiver in this draft. Our WRs are going to be straight, especially if Terry Glenn can come back healthy in his 2006 form. WR in this draft was nothing to fuss about anyways, (I may be wrong, but i doubt i am) plus i rather us go after Roy Williams (Lions) sooner or later, and if that dont pan out, we can always get another WR in next years draft...

My main concern this offseason was running the ball, and defending the pass, I think Jerry Jones did a great job addressing both of those needs with Two CBs & Two RBs, plus a TE who highlights looks like comes from a mold of Antonio Gates

Felix Jones will ball out, Choice will show signs in his rookie campaign, and Jennkins will catch on to the defense some point in time during the season, and push for a starting spot sooner or later...

Felix & Pacman Jones inthe backfield on Punt/ Kickoff returns >>>>>> ________

It seems like alot of teams made noise inthe draft, but it seems like this every year, most of that sh*t is all hype, and will never be heard of again with so much hype....
 10 years ago '07        #1440
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
^^^Yeah u right to an extent they gotta few prospects for next years draft i guess but i would at least like a late round pick at WR just to groom a little a bit to see if could have got a steal like colston or something but we tackled our main needs so im cool
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy