Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1401
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 BoSox84 said:
I'm just sayin man, if I was in JJ's position, I'd make it happen I joke about it and everything, but ya'll have nooooo idea how badly I want Jenkins to be a Cowboy. That alone would make my draft day, even if Jerry somehow fu*ked up the rest of the draft :sick:
i feel u, i like Jenkins too buh i'm split as to what i want us to address in the 1st round other than knowin i want us to draft an RB...I want Chris Johnson buh he aint 1st round quality buh if one of the standout corners fell to us i'd like that, and since there are no clear-cut #1 guys when it comes to WR, i'd go CB...I like McKelvin and Jenkins buh McKelvin definitely will be gone before we get a chance and they say Jenkins is jus as good as him...
 04-22-2008, 09:16 PM         #1402
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
I'm not ashamed to admit I have a man-crush on Jenkins
 04-22-2008, 09:30 PM         #1403
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
i wouldnt mind having Jenkins..either Jenkins or..refer to avatar
Well Flowers would probably involve trading back, or just staying put. When it comes to trading up, I'd LOVE to have Leodis McKelvin. If BoSox has a man crush on Jenkins, I have 1 for McKelvin. j/k:sick:

All I know is, I'm :D as fu*k with either 3. (Jenkins, DRC, McKelvin) Damn I can't wait!:wow:

And I've been waiting for it to happen....Boldin's finally publically pissed off...YES!:applause:

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 04-22-2008 at 09:32 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #1404
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 10 years ago '04        #1405
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
ill take Pac for a 4th rounder...now WR and RB would be the logical choice in the draft but who knows with Jerry...
 10 years ago '04        #1406
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,197 | Props total: 1445 1445
Felix Jones Where U At Boyyyy Rr Next Lets Get Ittttt
 04-23-2008, 08:40 PM         #1407
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^I don't know dog, Jerry didn't sound to positive about getting a back early.

...glad we finally got Pacman on board. And I LOVE how the n*gga chose to donate the money the Titans owe him to charity.
 10 years ago '04        #1408
space
space
IRVING, Texas - Jerry has added his veteran Dallas “Wow’’ boy on defense by trading for Adam "Pacman" Jones. Next comes an effort to add a veteran Dallas “Wow’’boy on offense.

hmm..who could we be talking about...go to .. and see
 10 years ago '04        #1409
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
IRVING, Texas - Jerry has added his veteran Dallas “Wow’’ boy on defense by trading for Adam "Pacman" Jones. Next comes an effort to add a veteran Dallas “Wow’’boy on offense.

hmm..who could we be talking about...go to .. and see
that would be a good look if we could snatch Roy Williams for one of our 1st round draft picks...and still draft a RB in the 1st round
 04-24-2008, 03:26 PM         #1410
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO T.O. suing pr0no sites
 10 years ago '04        #1411
JHawk972 
space
space
$1,340 | Props total: 5 5
 chctynig2804 said:
that would be a good look if we could snatch Roy Williams for one of our 1st round draft picks...and still draft a RB in the 1st round
if that happens.......
im goin straight to ghost bar and making it sprinkle
 10 years ago '04        #1412
space
space
man i say lets give a 2nd..get Roy
draft Flowers or Jenkins
and Jonathan Stewart, thatll make my draft
 10 years ago '05        #1413
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
Sorry guys had to ask ( we can maybe bump this after the draft) Anyway now that we acquired Pac Man, which one our key player(s) would we have to release.

MB III ( he looking at LJ money.
Ken Ken
A. Henry
Roy ( there is a Chicago rumor swirling )
Flo
T. New ( he going to be looking for trufant dough)

So what y'all guys think? We wont be able to keep Everyone. Unless we reconstruct Roy, Romo, and T.O.'s contract. We still have to worry about signing our draft pics.
 04-24-2008, 08:42 PM         #1414
rrdrz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '05        #1415
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 rrdrz said:

[pic - click to view]

I hope you're not a dolphin fan
 10 years ago '04        #1416
space
space
 Jaiden05 said:
Sorry guys had to ask ( we can maybe bump this after the draft) Anyway now that we acquired Pac Man, which one our key player(s) would we have to release.

Ken Ken
A. Henry
Flo

So what y'all guys think? We wont be able to keep Everyone. Unless we reconstruct Roy, Romo, and T.O.'s contract. We still have to worry about signing our draft pics.

henry can go...
 10 years ago '05        #1417
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
henry can go...
I could see them moving Roy, moving Hamlin to SS, and moving Henry to FS. He played safety at least two years in college that I remember, so he's capable of playing the position, and he'd be cheaper than Roy
 10 years ago '06        #1418
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Jaiden05 said:

Ken Ken
A. Henry
Flo

Barber is buggin

depending on who we draft and how he does theres a good chance he become Expandable

not a fan of Roy unless he improves play heavy this year + doesnt want alot of bread

Newman I want to lock up, Hes worth Trufant $

Hamlin lock up, young and can be the anchor of the Safety spot

Henry, depends on health this year... I like the possibility of moving him to Safety but he has to stay on the field all year this year
 10 years ago '05        #1419
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
I agree if roy doesn't improve this season chop his a55. Ken Ken, T. New, and MBIII all deserve to have their contract dealt with quickly. Isn't Roy contract for like 30 Mill? I say get rid of his a55 now before he gets exposed again this season. No one wont think he's worth that kind of cake though.
 10 years ago '04        #1420
space
space
IRVING, Texas - The NFL Draft doesn't begin for several more hours, but the Cowboys have basically regained the fourth-round pick they'll hand to the Tennessee Titans once the Pacman Jones trade becomes official.

Their trading partner Friday night? None other than Bill Parcells and the Miami Dolphins, who sent their fourth-round selection (100th overall) to Dallas for a pair of veterans, inside linebacker Akin Ayodele and tight end Anthony Fasano.

It's the second trade between the Cowboys and Dolphins since late February, when nose tackle Jason Ferguson was dealt to Miami for a future sixth-round pick and the teams swapped this year's sixth-rounders.

The Dolphins' makeover continues with a definite Dallas flavor and the Cowboys once again have a full stash of picks that includes an extra first-rounder (No. 22) acquired in last year's draft-day trade with Cleveland.

The trade also brings the Cowboys' linebacker rotation into focus without Ayodele, a two-year starter who signed a five-year, $17 million deal with the Cowboys in 2006. His likely replacement is seven-time Pro Bowl selection Zach Thomas, whose acquisition in February caused Ayodele to publicly question his role. Fourth-year veteran Kevin Burnett also could gain more playing time in the standard 3-4 defense.

Fasano, a 2006 second-round pick, caught 14 passes in each of his two seasons with the Cowboys but only one touchdown as Jason Witten's primary backup. His departure leaves Tony Curtis as the only tight end behind Witten who played on the 53-man roster last season and increases the possibility the position will be addressed in this weekend's draft.

As of late Friday, the Cowboys and Titans still were finalizing details of the Jones trade. Tennessee would get the Cowboys' fourth-round pick this weekend and potentially a sixth-round pick in 2009 based on the suspended cornerback's availability next season. The pending deal also includes a restructured contract for Jones.

Assuming the Jones trade becomes official, the Cowboys' new fourth-rounder from Miami is 26 spots higher than the original pick being sent to Tennessee (126th).
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now