Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #1361
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Jenkins Jenkins Jenkins!!! :applause:
 10 years ago '07        #1362
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462

wanted to give u something to get u pumped for the season
 10 years ago '05        #1363
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 958 958
My Man Right here.. Top 3 Right Now.

10 years ago '05        #1364
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 Tmac225 said:

wanted to give u something to get u pumped for the season
That first play was his rookie year I think. I instantly became a huge fan of MBIII when he did that
 04-13-2008, 09:31 PM         #1365
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gay thread
 04-13-2008, 09:50 PM         #1366
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^:rolleyes:Your mom...

Deuce posts in here more than the Giants thread...loser:hang:

DymeKatcha said:
My Man Right here.. Top 3 Right Now.

I think Newman is gonna ball the fu*k out even more than last year....dude's about to prove he's worth D. Hall money, even though D. Hall isn't worth D. Hall money.

In other news...

By Adam Schefter | NFL Network

Cowboys considerably closer to deal for Pacman Jones

The on-and-off trade talks between Dallas and Tennessee are on again, in a big way.

The Cowboys and Titans spent Saturday going back and forth on proposals, getting considerably closer to a trade that would send talented, but troubled, cornerback Adam “Pacman” Jones to Dallas.

One person familiar with the talks said they were nearing a deal, but it was not done yet. However, it now sounds as if it could be done this week, well before the April 26-27 draft.

Just last week, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said talks were at a standstill, but those talks were quickly jumpstarted over the weekend with a series of phone calls between the two teams.

Dallas had been offering one of their two sixth-round picks.

Tennessee has been holding out, refusing to budge for anything less than a fourth-round pick. Plus, Dallas wanted to attach conditions to the trade in which it could receive a draft pick back from Tennessee if Jones got into more trouble in his new city.

Now, the two sides are nearing compromise. The deal could be completed by Tuesday, which also happens to be the time that Jones' agent, Manny Arora, said Jones plans to apply for reinstatement to the NFL. It was one year ago this past week that NFL commissioner Roger Goodell suspended Jones.

Goodell plans to review whether to reinstate Jones shortly before training camp, however Arora is likely to push for an even quicker decision.

Should the trade become official, it would not change Dallas' draft strategy in any way. The Cowboys would proceed as if they did not have Jones, as if they still had a need at cornerback, knowing they could not count on Jones to be reinstated.

[pic - click to view]

:applause:Stop bullsh*ttin and let's get it done!

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 04-13-2008 at 09:53 PM..
 04-13-2008, 09:52 PM         #1367
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
^^:rolleyes:Your mom...

Deuce posts in here more than the Giants thread...loser:hang:

sup tex
 04-13-2008, 09:56 PM         #1368
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chillin....that ring in your sig is wack.:thumbsdow
 10 years ago '06        #1369
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
@ Aqib Talib skipping out on his Cowboys Workout cause of scheduling difficulties

He wont be able to make it before the draft now.... Good news cause I dont want that n*gga, I think hes much more of a Tampa 2 DB

And ridiculous amount of hype about trading #28 for Roy Williams.... Roy Williams supposedly behind the scenes told Irvin and others affiliated with the Organization (not like Irvin calls shots but he does sit in the press box with JJ quite a bit) that he wants to be a Cowboy, grew up in Texas as a Dallas fan and doesnt like how its going with the Lions, feels undervalued "They drafted Calvin Johnson and gave him 30 Mil Guarenteed, what does that mean for me?"

Last edited by eLLz; 04-13-2008 at 10:32 PM..
 04-14-2008, 04:27 PM         #1370
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Chillin....that ring in your sig is wack.:thumbsdow
:finger::finger::finger:

10 years ago '04        #1371
Enc0re` 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 31 31
if the cowboys trade away roy williams and if kenny phillps is still on the board get phillps
 10 years ago '05        #1372
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 958 958
Yea Deuce why do you post in here so much more than the Giants thread. Just like little pointless post lol
 04-15-2008, 02:10 PM         #1373
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pointless post
 04-15-2008, 02:11 PM         #1374
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its cause Im a hater. I already know whats going on with my team posting in the thread for what? but instead I can come in here and annoy all of you :)
 10 years ago '05        #1375
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 Black_Deuce said:
its cause Im a hater. I already know whats going on with my team posting in the thread for what? but instead I can come in here and annoy all of you :)

LOL deuce you my n*gga for that. LOL
 04-16-2008, 12:51 PM         #1376
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 04-16-2008, 06:00 PM         #1377
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
Im a hater.
Atleast he admitted it.

eLLz said:
@ Aqib Talib skipping out on his Cowboys Workout cause of scheduling difficulties

He wont be able to make it before the draft now.... Good news cause I dont want that n*gga, I think hes much more of a Tampa 2 DB

And ridiculous amount of hype about trading #28 for Roy Williams.... Roy Williams supposedly behind the scenes told Irvin and others affiliated with the Organization (not like Irvin calls shots but he does sit in the press box with JJ quite a bit) that he wants to be a Cowboy, grew up in Texas as a Dallas fan and doesnt like how its going with the Lions, feels undervalued "They drafted Calvin Johnson and gave him 30 Mil Guarenteed, what does that mean for me?"
I was when I saw that sh*t too. But I'm sure they really didn't give a fu*k that he didn't come...n*gga ain't all that good. He looked mad sloppy at the combine in his position drills. Most importantly, he let a white boy burn his @ss for 10 catches 130+ yards and a TD...yeah they still won the game, but that ain't the point.

Besides, if the n*gga's too stupid to know when, and when not to smoke weed despite always knowing the drug testing dates in advance, he probably isn't smart enough to play man on our D.

...a few articles I read posted this week on Sports Illustrated:

* Goodell impressed with what he's been hearing from Pacman; could either mean early reinstatement...or it could mean nothing at all

* The 'Boys/Titans trade talk re-surfaced because we upped the offer to "picks" and not just "a pick"; maybe a 4th this year plus a conditional in '09

* Confirmed persistent rumors of Dallas seeking a trade for a vet receiver; listed Boldin, Chad and Roy as the 3 possibilities
 04-16-2008, 07:10 PM         #1378
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EDIT: (from Cowboys website)

* States Jerry Jones on Wednesday claimed "still no movement" with Pacman trade talks

* Jerry gave a definite "YES" to considering a draft-day trade for 1 of 3 receivers listed above:D

* 'Boys expect to meet with players such as...Illinois' Rashard Mendenhall, Texas' Limas Sweed, Arkansas' Felix Jones, Oregon's Jonathan Stewart, Tennessee State's Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, Troy cornerback Leodis McKelvin, Arizona cornerback Antoine Cason and Oklahoma receiver Malcolm Kelly at Valley Ranch sometime this week
 10 years ago '06        #1379
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Man Im hype for the draft

Im gassed about getting a receiver and I want Chad, I like Boldin alot and hes younger but I just like Chad

I think if we trade with ANY of them Roy Williams (Safety) is gone.... All of those teams are looking Safety and I think Roy Will is still coveted by teams cause of his run contain

I mean if Gibril Wilson got all that money from Oakland then Roy Williams is still a valuable a.sset in the eyes of owners cause hes what Gibril wishes he was (as sad as that sounds)
 04-19-2008, 02:55 AM         #1380
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm geeked too. I've been watchin all the Path to the Draft shows and sh*t. I think I was more excited last year cause Wade was just comin in and Romo was gettin ready to have his 1st full season. But they didn't pick none of the muh fu*kas I wanted so I was disappointed....this year that GOT to pick atleast 1 of my cats.

I'm lookin forward to Jerry gettin on that phone and dealin away 1 of those 1st rounders too.

And I think people still see Roy as a definite impact player too. He can still beast just as long as he has a decent secondary backing him. And you're right, if Wilson's average @ss got that much money from the Raiders I know we can get damn good compensation for Roy.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago