Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
47 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-30-2008, 09:25 PM         #1321
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Sh*t is pretty sad though.....oh well!:applause: I hope he wears 21.

eLLz said:
Its funny how ESPN keeps gassing up "Are the Cowboys gonna trade up to Top 5"

Jerry Jones has been saying for months he wont yet this still gets press

Pacman Jones signing is official... great low risk high reward move, a 5th round pick ? who gives a fu*k who gets picked 5th round really... theres more undrafted NFL Pro Bowlers then former 5th Round Pick Pro Bowlers, fact

Im not sure how to handle this draft sh*t now, Im hoping Jonathan Stewart falls to us and I still like Chad, Jerry has already said he wont go WR in Round 1.... Felix Jones wasnt great the combine and everyone has him going there in a REACH in Round 1 just cause Jerry Jones went to school there ... really who gives a fu*k where he went ? what is Jerry gonna call him in his office and ask him what teachers he had and see if he knew any of them ? retarted

Jerry Jones knows football, he has a board thats unbiased and knows who the elite picks are.... I dont put it past him drafting a DB round 1 regardless, possibly for back-up for Pacman and maybe even to make Newman expandable with a contract coming up.... I hope its not making Newman expandable but its possible

Im hoping Roy Williams for Chad Johnson is the next move but we'll see.... clean offseason so far with Zach and Pacman, 2 great defensive players but both risky

the Kick Return aspect that Pacman brings is gonna be huge, I think we have about 1-2 kick returns for TD in the last 5 years..... for real
That's cause ESPN has a bunch of clowns working for them...I never watch that sh*t anymore. McFadden will either be a Raider or Jet. Only way he falls further than that is if he gets arrested between now and then.

I don't know how this draft sh*t will work out now either. Unless Limas Sweed falls to the 20's, I don't really know who's worth a 1st round grade considering team needs. The same goes for RB....alot of prospects, but most of 'em not worth 1st round money. I hope we still go corner....you can never have enough corners.

At 28, I don't have a clue. I wouldn't be surprised if they traded it for a 2nd 2nd round pick....THIS YEAR though. It may actually be a good idea this time. A high 2nd round pick can land us James Hardy or Malcolm Kelly if they fall out of the 1st. Even though I don't like undersized receivers...maybe Manningham? Since he has great hands and lit up his pro day after fu*kin up @ the combine. Either that, or use it to sweeten a trade deal for an active player. It looks like Roy wants to stay in Detroit (:(), so the only unhappy players worth it out there are Chad and Boldin. Boldin hasn't said sh*t yet, but I'm sure he will at some point before the season starts.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 03-30-2008 at 09:30 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #1322
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 texasplayboy_23 said:
^^Sh*t is pretty sad though.....oh well!:applause: I hope he wears 21.

That's cause ESPN has a bunch of clowns working for them...I never watch that sh*t anymore. McFadden will either be a Raider or Jet. Only way he falls further than that is if he gets arrested between now and then.

I don't know how this draft sh*t will work out now either. Unless Limas Sweed falls to the 20's, I don't really know who's worth a 1st round grade considering team needs. The same goes for RB....alot of prospects, but most of 'em not worth 1st round money. I hope we still go corner....you can never have enough corners.

At 28, I don't have a clue. I wouldn't be surprised if they traded it for a 2nd 2nd round pick....THIS YEAR though. It may actually be a good idea this time. A high 2nd round pick can land us James Hardy or Malcolm Kelly if they fall out of the 1st. Even though I don't like undersized receivers...maybe Manningham? Since he has great hands and lit up his pro day after fu*kin up @ the combine. Either that, or use it to sweeten a trade deal for an active player. It looks like Roy wants to stay in Detroit (:(), so the only unhappy players worth it out there are Chad and Boldin. Boldin hasn't said sh*t yet, but I'm sure he will at some point before the season starts.
i still want to trade into the 2nd round and draft chris johnson...i wouldnt mind havin a scat back to take it to the house after the barbarian has worn down the D...if not, i go wit WR and RB, cuz hey we can always draft a CB next year if Pacman dont work out...or draft a CB in the later rounds jus as a reserve in case someone goes down
 03-31-2008, 07:52 AM         #1323
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:

ESPN has a bunch of clowns working for them...
:applause: Truer words have never been spoken
 10 years ago '04        #1324
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
Im glad we got him but i think the Cowboys shouldve gone after DeAngelo Hall instead of Pacman....i know the price tag is alot different, but with Hall yall wouldve got a good players with alot of upside and with Pacman yall get a troubled player with a 1 year layoff from football

but dont get me wrong, i think Cowboys got a steal in Pacman, i think he gon be alright, only thing that Im doubting is that 1 year layoff, but i dont think it should affect him as much as a corner not as much as the long layoff is going to affect Vick
 10 years ago '04        #1325
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
Pacman Jones wants to go to Dallas, and the Cowboys apparently want him. How much they'll give up to get him is a different story.

A source close to the negotiations told ESPN's Ed Werder on Sunday night that trade talks between the Cowboys and Titans have stalled over the issue of compensation.

The Titans are seeking a fourth-round pick in this year's draft and a fourth-round selection next year, according to the source. The Cowboys are so far unwilling to provide either, believing they are the only team pursuing Jones, who remains suspended for violations of the personal-conduct policy.

ESPN.com's Matt Mosley has been told by a Titans source that there is a feeling in the organization that Jones cannot be reformed and should be traded even though at least one Tennessee defensive starter says players would embrace Jones' return.

The Titans have been steadfast in their position, apparently convinced that Jones' trade value will not worsen.

Jones said last week in a radio interview with Cowboys Hall of Famer Michael Irvin that he wants to resume his career in Dallas. He will apply to NFL commissioner Roger Goodell for reinstatement in the next two weeks.

Ed Werder covers the NFL for ESPN. Matt Mosley covers the NFL for ESPN.com.

espn is reportin that trade talks have stalled so maybe we havent got him jus yet...rotoworld said the same thing too..soo ionno
 10 years ago '05        #1326
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 chctynig2804 said:
Pacman Jones wants to go to Dallas, and the Cowboys apparently want him. How much they'll give up to get him is a different story.

A source close to the negotiations told ESPN's Ed Werder on Sunday night that trade talks between the Cowboys and Titans have stalled over the issue of compensation.

The Titans are seeking a fourth-round pick in this year's draft and a fourth-round selection next year, according to the source. The Cowboys are so far unwilling to provide either, believing they are the only team pursuing Jones, who remains suspended for violations of the personal-conduct policy.

ESPN.com's Matt Mosley has been told by a Titans source that there is a feeling in the organization that Jones cannot be reformed and should be traded even though at least one Tennessee defensive starter says players would embrace Jones' return.

The Titans have been steadfast in their position, apparently convinced that Jones' trade value will not worsen.

Jones said last week in a radio interview with Cowboys Hall of Famer Michael Irvin that he wants to resume his career in Dallas. He will apply to NFL commissioner Roger Goodell for reinstatement in the next two weeks.

Ed Werder covers the NFL for ESPN. Matt Mosley covers the NFL for ESPN.com.

espn is reportin that trade talks have stalled so maybe we havent got him jus yet...rotoworld said the same thing too..soo ionno

I've read the same thing damn. I guess the don't realize that the cowboys are the only squad trying to grab him.
 10 years ago '04        #1327
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
OTHER TEAMS INTERESTED IN PACMAN?
Posted by Mike Florio on March 31, 2008, 6:22 p.m.

The Tennessee Titans and the agent/lawyer for cornerback Pacman Jones did their best a week or so ago to create the impression that teams other than the Dallas Cowboys hope to acquire Pacman’s services.

And something strange has happened since it became clear that no one else is interested in Jones — other teams have become interested in Jones.

According to Terry McCormick of the Nashville City Paper, other teams recently have made overtures about acquiring Jones, throwing a wrench into what appeared to be a done deal to Dallas.

It’s not known who is or might be interested in Jones, and it could be that the Titans are merely blowing smoke. But if they are, they’ve gotten the Commissioner to play along, since he said on Monday that multiple clubs have contacted the league office for clarification regarding Jones’ status.

Despite the off-field concerns, Jones brings two valuable skills to the table. He is a solid cover man, and he can return kicks.

Jones was suspended for all of the 2007 season, and he has not been reinstated. But he can be traded by the Titans to another team.
per PFT
 03-31-2008, 11:40 PM         #1328
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Well if they want 2 4th round picks for compensation then they can forget it. ...fu*k that, I'd be just fine with our 22nd and 28th picks. I don't think a 4th rounder this year would be asking too much, but next year's 4th too?! Those cats in Tennessee must be :rasta: as hell.:rolleyes:

Triple6Raidr305 said:
Im glad we got him but i think the Cowboys shouldve gone after DeAngelo Hall instead of Pacman....i know the price tag is alot different, but with Hall yall wouldve got a good players with alot of upside and with Pacman yall get a troubled player with a 1 year layoff from football

but dont get me wrong, i think Cowboys got a steal in Pacman, i think he gon be alright, only thing that Im doubting is that 1 year layoff, but i dont think it should affect him as much as a corner not as much as the long layoff is going to affect Vick
I don't think Hall is trash or nothin, I just don't believe he's worth a 10 mil salary IMO. Dude has great talent and can definitely get there 1 day, but Dallas can't afford him. We already have contracts coming up that demand that kind of money. I'd much rather we pay the players who've been puttin in work since they were drafted...i.e., Terence Newman and DeMarcus Ware.

Pacman will just be happy to have another opportunity, so I'm sure he won't pitch any fits come contract time. Hell, Tank received the league minimum and didn't say sh*t, so I'm not worried about that.
 10 years ago '04        #1329
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
PACKMEN WANT PACMAN?
Posted by Mike Florio on April 1, 2008, 7:11 a.m.

We need to preface this one by pointing out that it isn’t an April Fool’s gag. (We’re out of the April Fool’s Day business for the first time in our six-plus-year history because each year more and more people believe the intentionally phony stories, which undermines our unintentionally phony stories.)

The Green Bay Packers are interested in Pacman Jones. Our good friends at Sporting News mentioned the possibility in last week’s magazine, with the image of a dejected Reggie Wayne on the cover (or, alternatively, he’d just been kicked in the nuts).

On the surface, the Packers don’t need Pacman because they have Al Harris and Charles Woodson. But Harris will turn 34 in December and Woodson will be 32 in October, so at some point the Packers have to think about going younger.

Whether the guy who makes it rain will be accepted by the folks who make it cheese remains to be seen. Many of the Green Bay fans didn’t want Randy Moss last year, even though his presence arguably would have been the difference between an NFC title game loss and a Super Bowl triumph.

And Pacman is an even higher level of turd, so we can’t imagine the folks in Green Bay reacting well to Brett Favre’s legend being followed by Adam Jones.

On Monday, it was reported that teams other than the Cowboys are interested in Jones. Those teams have not yet been identified.
 10 years ago '04        #1330
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
^^Well if they want 2 4th round picks for compensation then they can forget it. ...fu*k that, I'd be just fine with our 22nd and 28th picks. I don't think a 4th rounder this year would be asking too much, but next year's 4th too?! Those cats in Tennessee must be :rasta: as hell.:rolleyes:
sorry tex, usually i dont disagree wit u cuz we be thinkin the same think buh hell i say give up the 2 4th rounders...only ppl of value we've gotten out of the 4th round in the last 8 years is Marion Barber and Chris Canty(if u even wanna include him) and they were in the same draft...i dont think 2 4th rounders are askin for too much since we dont really get any quality players from there usually...pull the trigger jerry ...

If we do add Pacman tho, obviously RB is still a 1st round pick IMO and the way Jonathan Stewart's stock may have plummeted a bit from the toe injury, he may fall to us at 22 or maybe even 28...and WR is also 1st round pick too unless Hardy could fall to us in the 2nd round...buh got dammit i still want Chris Johnson lmao...his pure speed is amazing and i cant think of the last time we had a big play threat in the running game..i mean the barbarian is cool and all buh u and i kno that he would get that a.ss walked if he broke into the open field cuz he lacks breakaway speed...
 04-01-2008, 05:13 PM         #1331
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bootsy said:
GTFOH. Eli Manning is regressing more than anything. His teammates have openly questioned his leadership and decision making. He hasn't won a playoff game yet. They won the division two years ago and last year finished 3rd in the division. Keep thinking he is progressing..
EPIC FAIL

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Black_Deuce; 04-01-2008 at 05:14 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #1332
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 Black_Deuce said:
EPIC FAIL

[pic - click to view]

More like an EPIC REACH. This motherfu*ka went searching for all of my posts what a fu*kING LOSER you are. Yeah like I was the only person who said that about him. You just keep trying don't you and fail every single time. I tried to play nice for the sake of the board with you but you gonna bring the beast back out in me again. That's too bad for you.

Last edited by bootsy; 04-01-2008 at 08:51 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #1333
bootsy 
space
space
space
 Black_Deuce said:
the team is going to shambles

the time to win was last year, and now the window is closing, fast

before you know it, were 4-12 with the numberone pick, back to square one, needing to rebuild a whole squad

BangOut said:

we arent going to be 4-12 slow down or go and root for the jets man
 Black_Deuce said:

whats wrong with the jets?

and I do expect LaVar to be doing well for whatever team he is playing for next year...

This Black Deuce is a true loser. He didn't and still doesn't have confidence in his "favorite team".

I'm only getting warmed up. I started on the 1st two pages of the Giants thread. I can only imagine all the other sh*t this idiot said throughout that thread.

I would love for you to come in here and defend the statements above. I know I know "I..I..I was goi..going through a down period in as a Giants fan an.. and I didn..didn't know where else to go."

Last edited by bootsy; 04-01-2008 at 09:06 PM..
 04-01-2008, 09:34 PM         #1334
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like the jets. they actually arent a bad team.

Obviously it was in response to the cutting of Lavar and Pettigout... the team was falling apart. fact.

if it continued at that rate it would be a bad year "before you know it" which means it was speculation
 10 years ago '06        #1335
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 chctynig2804 said:
sorry tex, usually i dont disagree wit u cuz we be thinkin the same think buh hell i say give up the 2 4th rounders...only ppl of value we've gotten out of the 4th round in the last 8 years is Marion Barber and Chris Canty(if u even wanna include him) and they were in the same draft...i dont think 2 4th rounders are askin for too much since we dont really get any quality players from there usually...pull the trigger jerry ...

If we do add Pacman tho, obviously RB is still a 1st round pick IMO and the way Jonathan Stewart's stock may have plummeted a bit from the toe injury, he may fall to us at 22 or maybe even 28...and WR is also 1st round pick too unless Hardy could fall to us in the 2nd round...buh got dammit i still want Chris Johnson lmao...his pure speed is amazing and i cant think of the last time we had a big play threat in the running game..i mean the barbarian is cool and all buh u and i kno that he would get that a.ss walked if he broke into the open field cuz he lacks breakaway speed...
in reality I could give a fu*k about a 4th round pick, like I said rarely you get something there, maybe a good ST player but nobody real serviceable on Offense/Defense

the fact is that the Titans think they have ANY kind of pull in this deal is a joke... NOBODY else is bidding for Pacman, I dont believe the GB rumor for sh*t, thats the last team who would bring in a n*gga with character issues.... Packers werent willing to trade a 2nd day pick for fu*kin Randy Moss let alone Pacman Jones

rumors they want a LB + 4th and WR + 4th are going around too... I dont mind losing Ayodele or Hurd.... but I heard Carpenter brought up, I aint ready to give up on him and I think he has more pull then that

Last edited by eLLz; 04-02-2008 at 12:51 PM..
 04-02-2008, 01:58 PM         #1336
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
go look up my posts from around that time.

pretty sure i was saying deihl would be good and our oline would hold up fine.
 04-02-2008, 06:34 PM         #1337
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^

Black_Deuce said:
EPIC FAIL

[pic - click to view]

Damn Deuce, that was old...you must be bored.

chctynig2804 said:

I personally don't give a sh*t about a 4th round pick because it isn't THAT valuable from a fan standpoint. On the other hand, Romo went undrafted, Tom Brady was a 7th rounder and each of the Giants starters equally contributed to their success last season. So if I'm a GM, 2 4th round picks could eventually = 2 great players if scouts do their homework. You remembered Canty and Barber comin out of the 4th, but don't forget Bradie James too. Even though we won't always be that lucky at picking the right dude, imagine trading 2 Bradie, Barber or Canty type players for just Pacman.

My problem with this sh*t is how the Titans are trying to negotiate high for a player they obviously don't intend to keep. Yeah the n*gga's a 6th overall pick, but that's their fu*k up for chosing a player who turned out to be a risky investment. If we acted like the rest of the league and showed no interest, they'd just have to suck it up and either keep his @ss or release him...either way they lose money. We're doing them a favor because we a.ssume rights to their "risk"...PLUS compensate them for it...AND inherit that contract. It will definitely be renegotiated, but the Titans still come out of this situation with something, rather than only that cap penalty.

They need to lower their standards and get what they can, or else Jerry should just tell them to fu*k off and they don't receive sh*t....let them release dude while still paying him that base salary...then we'll go ahead and sign him. We can easily cover our own @ss and draft a corner or 2 to get our depth right. That way the roster's set regardless of what happens with dude...getting him later would just be a bonus and not a team need.
 04-02-2008, 07:04 PM         #1338
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
^^

Damn Deuce, that was old...you must be bored.

[/COLOR][/B]
 04-02-2008, 07:40 PM         #1339
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just happened to come across this today...read the 1st line:

:wtf:Did I miss something here??
 10 years ago '05        #1340
bootsy 
space
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I just happened to come across this today...read the 1st line:

:wtf:Did I miss something here??
Well it is wikipedia. Maybe Black Deuce typed it in. He's been known to make up stories and flip flop.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago