Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-19-2008, 02:08 AM         #1281
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 natural said:
you probably don't see too many Giants, Eagles or Redskins in this thread,
*coughs*

Stand in line n*gga

03-20-2008, 12:22 AM         #1282
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^**both get jumped by Cowboys fans for standing in the wrong line**
 10 years ago '05        #1283
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
Deuce Fuccin blacc what's poppin my n*gga? You mine as well be a cowboy fan. The Gwomen wont smell the playoffs next year

Last edited by Jaiden05; 03-20-2008 at 08:34 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #1284
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
STINKO WANTS TO BE A COWBOY
Posted by Mike Florio on March 20, 2008, 8:57 a.m.

We’re having trouble keeping up with the antics of Cincinnati Bengals receiver Chad Johnson, and even more trouble caring. But the situation remains newsworthy, because Johnson is one of the most physically talented receivers in the NFL. And because he seems to be interested in playing for any team the one that currently owns his rights.

Most recently, Ocho Stinko appeared on FSN’s Best Muther-F–kin’ Sports Show, Period (we know it’s not the real title, but oh how we wish it were), and he talked about possibly playing for the Dallas Cowboys.

“If I end up in Dallas, I would just look at which finger I’m gonna put it on,” Johnson said, via Albert Breer of the Dallas Morning News. “That’s it. Ain’t no ifs, ands or buts about it.”

But what about the fact that Terrell Owens is already the top wideout on the team?

“It’s gonna work,” Johnson said. “T.J. [Houshmandzadeh] and Chad Johnson are no different than ‘81′ and ‘85′ because T.J. is a No. 1 receiver. We just happen to be two No. 1 receivers on the same team at the same time. It’s no different.”

Here’s another reason why we think it would work — Drew Rosenhaus represents Owens and Johnson. So if there were a way to get Stinko to Dallas, Rosenhaus would do everything in his power to ensure that there would be no friction between two of the biggest egos in all of pro sports.

Meanwhile, Johnson again addressed the infamous January 2006 halftime locker-room incident, which was resurrected two weeks ago when a video surfaced of former Bengals defensive tackle Shaun Smith saying that Johnson punched coach Marvin Lewis in the eye.

Our initial report on the matter, from the day after the incident, included a mention that Johnson at one point had receivers coach Hue Jackson in a headlock. Johnson now claims that Jackson had him in a headlock.

The common theme from Johnson and Jackson is that Johnson was being restrained. We’ve never known for sure, however, precisely what or whom Johnson was being restrained from.

Anyway, the real issue going forward is what will happen with Johnson. From the moment Johnson launched his campaign to get out of Cincinnati, it’s been made clear to us that the Bengals will not let him have his way.

Assuming, then, that Johnson is too cheap to pay back bonus money and/or to incur the fines that would accrue if he boycotts mandatory minicamps and/or training camp, there likely will be another T.O.-style drama come July and August.

Johnson simply can’t control his emotions. He’ll be half-hearted (not to be confused with “hoof hearted“) and lackadaisical in practice. When pressed to get his butt in gear, he’ll eventually blow his stack. At some point, he’ll be suspended without pay for conduct detrimental to the team. Grievances will be filed. Hearings will be held. It will be a freaking circus.

And we can’t wait to watch it all unfold.

link:
 10 years ago '05        #1285
natural 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,954 | Props total: 3 3
 chctynig2804 said:
the Cowboys, Eagles or Giants aint checkin for the Redskins...they are irrelevant
We sonned all three of those squads last year

Please see Week 2, Week 15 and let's not forget about that 27-6 week 17 a.ss whooping. If any squad in the NFC east is irrelevant its Philly.

Let's also not forget that the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game I was in Elementary school, I'm 20 now.
 10 years ago '05        #1286
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 natural said:
We sonned all three of those squads last year

Please see Week 2, Week 15 and let's not forget about that 27-6 week 17 a.ss whooping. If any squad in the NFC east is irrelevant its Philly.

Let's also not forget that the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game I was in Elementary school, I'm 20 now.
27-6 a.ss whooping when we had the #1 seed in the NFC already locked up, and were resting starters for the second half
 03-20-2008, 12:41 PM         #1287
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
Deuce Fuccin blacc what's poppin my n*gga? You mine as well be a cowboy fan. The Gwomen wont smell the playoffs next year

:rolleyes:

gotta love these cowboys fans yall crack me up

10 years ago '05        #1288
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
Read this on a cowboys forum::::

March 20, 2008
According to RotoTimes sources, Pacman Jones and the Cowboys have agreed to terms on a deal that would allow the talented defensive back/special teamer to play in Dallas this season. The Titans gave Jones and his agent permission to seek a trade, but at this point there are no definitive or confirmed terms to report. While Jones and the Cowboys may have agreed to compensation between the two parties, Jerry Jones and Tennessee have to reach an agreement as well. Stay tuned.
 10 years ago '05        #1289
natural 5 heat pts
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
27-6 a.ss whooping when we had the #1 seed in the NFC already locked up, and were resting starters for the second half
7-16, 88 yards, 1 int. Those are horrible numbers for a half. Not to mention a franchise low 1 rushing yard (on 16 carries). Then those rested starters went on to become the first #1 NFC seed to lose in their first playoff game in over 20 years, Against a Giants squad who didn't rest their starters (even though they had no bye), and that Giants squad even played (and almost beat) the undefeated Patriots even though they already had a playoff spot clenched.

Last edited by natural; 03-20-2008 at 01:13 PM..
 03-20-2008, 06:08 PM         #1290
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 natural said:
7-16, 88 yards, 1 int. Those are horrible numbers for a half. Not to mention a franchise low 1 rushing yard (on 16 carries). Then those rested starters went on to become the first #1 NFC seed to lose in their first playoff game in over 20 years, Against a Giants squad who didn't rest their starters (even though they had no bye), and that Giants squad even played (and almost beat) the undefeated Patriots even though they already had a playoff spot clenched.
The Cowboys played a hell of a game...

Last edited by Black_Deuce; 03-21-2008 at 08:35 PM..
 03-20-2008, 09:18 PM         #1291
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 natural said:
:rolleyes:Dumb@ss. What part of "already had the conference clinched" didn't you comprehend? Ya'll played to get IN the playoffs, when we were already on vacation.

But you know what, I'll humor you delusional Redskins fans and put you in your place for good...

All time rivalry statistics:

Dallas - 56 wins, 2,198 points
Washington - 37 wins, 1,853 points

Championship success:

Dallas - 8 superbowl appearances, 5 rings, 16 divisional crowns
Washington - 5 superbowl appearances, 5 rings, 6 divisional crowns:thumbsdow...and your last championship was in '91, then the '80s before that.

As you can see, there's no comparison...sit down, shut the fu*k up.:hang:
 10 years ago '05        #1292
natural 5 heat pts
space
space
you forgot our 2 nfl championships
 10 years ago '04        #1293
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3263 3263
 natural said:
the patriots AND giants played their whole team the entire game too so whats ur point? that same pats team also almost got beat by Baltimore that season so that argument has no relevance...and as far as sonning goes..1 win ova each team hardly qualifies as sonning someone..if u wanna bring up sh*t like that, why dont u bring up the fact that the Cowboys owned the Redskins for a period of 4 years str8, might be more buh i kno at one time it was 8 straight...o and u bring up the fact that we havent won a playoff game in 11 years...dog the Redskins have gotten jus as far as we placed into the playoffs this year so dont act like the redskins been goin to conference championships and super bowls when they havent made it out the divisional round neither...o yea anotha stat for u, redskins have won the division 3 times in the last 20 years...cowboys have won it 7 times..redskins have 1 super bowl in that time period, cowboys have 3...matter of fact, the last damn time the redskins made it farther than the divisional playoffs was got damn 1991 so i dont kno why ur so optimistic about a team who lucked into the playoffs last year, half ur fanbase thinkin todd collins should be the startin QB after his performance at the end of the year, Santana "Fly Route" Moss, a good TE, a RB who doesnt kno dogf!ghting is illegal, and a defense who jus lost their best player to an untimely death...every year yall look good on paper buh somehow, some way u manage to fu*k it up...sorry dog, cowboys, giants and eagles are better than ur team and its not close...
 03-21-2008, 02:25 AM         #1294
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 natural said:
you forgot our 2 nfl championships
:wtf:n*gga are you slow?
 10 years ago '04        #1295
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,212 | Props total: 1467 1467
how raw would it be if ocho came to big D

I think pacman should sart doin his training now cause we all kno dude outta shape so get it started and come get that 08ringi
 10 years ago '05        #1296
natural 5 heat pts
space
space
texas playboy. I am not slow.

charles city nig u MY POINT WAS THAT n*ggaS WAS TALKING ABOUT DALLAS RESTED THEIR STARTERS AGAINST US. The Patriots AND the Cowboys got a bye. NYG didn't.
 10 years ago '05        #1297
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
And neither New York or New England has sh*t to do with the fact that the Cowboys rested their starters against Washington
 10 years ago '05        #1298
natural 5 heat pts
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
YOU ACTED LIKE THIS sh*t WAS A GOOD EXCUSE FOR TAKING THAT 27-6 L. ROMO PLAYED THE WHOLE FIRST HALF.

I mentioned the Giants playing their starters because guess who they played in the Divisional playoffs? A team that had two weeks of rest maybe?

Ya'll took a L and ya'll will take 2 more from us this season.

Last edited by natural; 03-21-2008 at 06:00 PM..
 03-21-2008, 08:36 PM         #1299
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
:wtf:n*gga are you slow?
hes got a point even the eagles have a NFL championship
 03-21-2008, 09:08 PM         #1300
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, not you too Deuce...I guess both of you n*ggas are slow in that case.:banghead: How long has it been since the AFL/NFL merger? The late '60s??:rolleyes: I'm sure there are a few cats on BX born in the '70s, but NO ONE on here was born in the '60s, so there's no point of even discussing "league championships" when none of us were even swimming sperm at that time...I rest my case.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy