Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1261
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
my boy told me today dat shaun alexander was headed to da cowboys. any truth to dis? and if so wat do yall think of dat happenin?
 03-10-2008, 08:34 PM         #1262
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I haven't seen that anywhere official, but I'll do some more digging. If that were to be true...:thumbsdow:banghead:

Well I don't see this happening for 2 reasons:

1. There are too many good backs in the upcoming draft
2. I doubt they let one bum get away only to sign an older bum

Damn I can't wait until this sh*t opens up.:wow:

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 03-10-2008 at 09:42 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #1263
youngral 
space
space
$6,649 | Props total: 629 629
Cowboys just make my draft day be a happy one and get a CB, WR, and RB in the first two rounds
 10 years ago '04        #1264
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
 texasplayboy_23 said:
[COLOR="Red"]Damn I can't wait until this sh*t opens up.:wow:
dat sh*t look like it gon be sick!!! i might have to make a trip to dallas when the raiders play there in the future(when that sh*t open)
 10 years ago '05        #1265
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
DAMN! Hopefully I can get town to Texas this summer. :wow:
 10 years ago '05        #1266
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
CAP UPDATENote this info is from a post on a cowboys forum. Everyone goes to him for cap info.

2008 Cap Update - $3,882,787 million (03/04/08) *Post #70

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See post #70 for Adam's latest updates.

Here's a quick update on our 2008 cap -- The cap hasn't been finalized yet, but it's expected to be about $116 million. We currently have 56 players under contract for 2008, with a total cap commitment of $102.7 million. This DOES NOT include any credits or charges leftover from 2007, DOES NOT include tenders for our remaining free agents and DOES NOT take into account the voided contracts for Marion Barber, Julius Jones and Chris Canty.

I'm guessing we'll get a cap adjustment of about $1.5 million (more cap room) after all of the leftover charges and credits from 2007 are applied -- the credit for Tony Curtis' bogus $3.5 million incentive, minus leftover incentive charges from this season (playing time incentives for Anthony Spencer and Ken Hamlin, as well as Flozell Adams' Pro Bowl incentive). And we'll add another $1.08 million in cap room when the contracts of Barber, Jones and Canty officially void.

Those changes would leave us about $15.88 million under the cap, if it's set at $116 million. Our cap room would be reduced by any tenders given to RFAs (Barber, Canty, Ladoucer, Berger, Thompson), EFAs (Curtis, Procter, Oglesby, Bowen) or possibly UFAs (such as Flozell Adams or Ken Hamlin).

ONE VERY IMPORTANT THING TO REMEMBER is that during the offseason, the only base salaries that count against the cap are those of the players with the 51 highest cap numbers on the team (including tenders). For anyone outside the top 51, only their bonus amounts count against the cap. Anytime you sign someone who qualifies for the top 51, they bump another player's base salary off the cap. Right now, our 51st-highest cap number is $295,000 (six players are tied). So if we sign a player with a 2008 cap number of $1 million, it doesn't reduce our cap room by $1 million, it reduces it by only $705,000, because that player knocks another player's $295,000 base salary off the cap. After the voids and tenders, we should be up to at least 51 players at $370,000 or more, which means each player signed will reduce our cap room by even less.
 10 years ago '05        #1267
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
Jones agrees to four-year deal as Seahawks bolster backfield
By John Clayton

The Seahawks reached an agreement in principle Friday night with former Cowboys running back Julius Jones, the second running back move made by the team this week.

Jones agreed to a four-year deal worth around $3 million a year. The contract is similar to the five-year, $14 million contract reached with halfback T.J. Duckett earlier this week.
LOl
 03-11-2008, 08:25 PM         #1268
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ @ Duckett getting the better contract than JJ..n*gga can't catch a break.

Triple6Raidr305 said:
dat sh*t look like it gon be sick!!! i might have to make a trip to dallas when the raiders play there in the future(when that sh*t open)
Hell yeah it will, and hopefully I'll be moved back down there by then to catch a few games...even if I have to settle for just a college one. The Cardz have a nice @ss stadium too, but this one sh*ts all over theirs.
 03-13-2008, 09:23 PM         #1269
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Sports Illustrated - SI.com's Truth & Rumors section

"Eagles, 'Skins, 'Boys ask about Boldin"

The Cardinals' salary spotlight shifted instantly to wide receiver Anquan Boldin, who is scheduled to be paid considerably less than his receiving counterpart. Last season, the Cardinals offered Boldin a contract extension, and here's the key fact to consider: Boldin told them he wanted to wait for Larry Fitzgerald to finalize his new deal. Now that he has, it dwarfs Boldin's, whose average annual salary is three to four times less than Fitzgerald's. Philadelphia, Washington and Dallas have explored the possibility of acquiring a big-name wide receiver, only to find that there aren't any readily available. Now those teams could wind up exploring Boldin's availability.

[pic - click to view]

:wow:Jerry needs to get on the phone with Drew Rosenhaus ASAP!
 10 years ago '06        #1270
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,356 | Props total: 346 346
Wouldnt be a bad pickup in my opinion, then we could focus on RB & CB first inthe draft, and then get Olineman afterwards...
 03-15-2008, 09:00 PM         #1271
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
yea i understand what ur sayin buh there is a BIG possibility he wont play this year either especially since they said his suspension is not gonna be lifted anytime soon...buh i mean him not playin in the NFL nor playin any kind of football for however long he's out is gonna have some effect on him, it may be rust buh i mean it all depends on if they let him participate in practices and such before his suspension is lifted like they did wit Tank...thas why i was like i would hope if we did take a risk on him we wouldnt give up too much jus in case the rust gets to him
damn in that case... 1 year option deal laded with incentives

Id like to extend my annual :finger: to tex BTW :finger:

03-15-2008, 11:43 PM         #1272
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^He's definitely a homo.

"Everyone, quick...cover your @sses!":sick:

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 03-15-2008 at 11:44 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #1273
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
MIAMI -- Former Dallas cornerback Nathan Jones signed a two-year contract with the Miami Dolphins on Friday, bolstering their special teams.

Jones has 26 tackles on special teams in his four-year career. He has made only one start at cornerback but played extensively as a reserve last year, when he had 29 tackles and one sack.

Miami earlier signed Keith Davis, another special teams standout in Dallas, and kicker Dave Rayner.

The Dolphins have repeatedly tapped the Dallas pipeline since former Cowboys coach Bill Parcells became Miami's executive vice president of football operations in December. Jones will be reunited with Todd Bowles, the Dolphins' new a.ssistant head coach and secondary coach, who was with the Cowboys the past three years.

CB is definitely a first-round pick this year now...keep the tradition goin strong of like 45 str8 drafts of a defensive player in the 1st round
 03-17-2008, 01:13 AM         #1274
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10 years ago '07        #1275
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
is there a pacman update
 10 years ago '05        #1276
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Boldin would be a nice pickup provided we don't have to give up too much for him. And as far as the draft...as usual:

JENKINS JENKINS JENKINS!!!!

03-17-2008, 09:01 PM         #1277
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^I feel you. That's how I felt last season with Aaron Ross.:banghead: I think we may actually end up with him though. The Ravens, Patriots or Saints will most likely take McKelvin and Rodgers-Cromartie...Jenkins is the next best thing. I notice some technique issues with Talib, so I'm less and less impressed with him....LET'S GO JENKINS!:applause:

Tmac225 said:
is there a pacman update
Teams aren't allowed to contact him yet, so I don't see anything happening with that anytime soon.
 10 years ago '05        #1278
natural 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,954 | Props total: 3 3
Sorry to intrude, but I felt the need to post this. I'm sure you guys get very comfortable in here as you probably don't see too many Giants, Eagles or Redskins in this thread, but I thought I would remind you. You may be safe in this thread, but you can not hide from the Redskins in the outside world.

This message brought to you by:

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #1279
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
the Cowboys, Eagles or Giants aint checkin for the Redskins...they are irrelevant
 03-19-2008, 12:32 AM         #1280
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 natural said:
Sorry to intrude, but I felt the need to post this. I'm sure you guys get very comfortable in here as you probably don't see too many Giants, Eagles or Redskins in this thread, but I thought I would remind you. You may be safe in this thread, but you can not hide from the Redskins in the outside world.
:rolleyes:Yeah ok, we went 13-3 but we're "hiding" from you.

or :hang: this f*g**t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc