Dallas Cowboys

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

11 years ago '05        #1576
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,184 | Props total: 26 26
Jerry needs to come hook me up with an HDTV like he's puttin in the new stadium.

10 years ago '04        #1577
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$19,801 | Props total: 4627 4627
lots of news i see been posted since the last time i been on here...whats up everybody? i been MIA for like a month now cuz i been workin and aint got no internet at the moment, buh finally got some time back on lol...

10 years ago '05        #1578
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 435 435
Damn: Terry glenn wants the cowboys to switch the talk on the waiver situtation or he'll walk.....

10 years ago '05        #1579
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 435 435
Glenn told ESPN's Ed Werder that he wants to be released if Jones continues to bar him from preparing for the season by attempting to force him to sign the waiver.

"I'm not signing any waiver," said Glenn, who said he wants to move on with his career if the Cowboys no longer want him.

While the receiver has not been able to practice and has done his own workouts, Glenn has seen his own personal doctor in Columbus, Ohio, who performed his right knee surgery last year. Both believe the health of his knee is not an issue.

Jones took a swipe at Glenn when he recently said he paid Glenn, who missed the first 15 games last year after two knee operations, a $5 million roster bonus last offseason and only got four regular-season plays for the money.

Glenn twice underwent arthroscopic knee surgery in an effort to play last season. Jones praised Glenn at the time for ignoring doctors who wanted to perform microfracture surgery that requires a full year of rehabilitation and threatened to end the 33 year-old receiver's career.

Jones said he had an agreement with Glenn before the receiver fired his agent. Jones said they haven't spoken since.

"I'm not talking about it because I don't have an answer for it at all, and I'm certainly not going to sit here and negotiate," Jones said. "He has had an agent before and we worked things out, and then it didn't work out, so we will see where we go."

Hamlin hasn't signed a $4.4 million tender since the Cowboys designated him as their franchise player in February. Hamlin made his first Pro Bowl last season after he had 62 tackles and five interceptions.

Jones aid he wasn't worried about Hamlin, who is locked up through the 2008 season.

"I'm not at all," Jones said. "That's a lot of money. And he'll play."

The absence of Owens and Glenn is providing an opportunity for Sam Hurd, Miles Austin and other young receivers to get extra snaps and more time working with Romo in practice. Phillips said Owens wouldn't have gotten "as many reps anyway in the minicamp" in an effort to take care of T.O.

Owens led the NFL with 13 touchdown catches in 2006 and had an NFC-best 15 more last year for a two-year total that is tops in the league. He has 166 catches for 2,535 yards in his two seasons with the Cowboys.

T.O. is ninth on the career receptions list with 882, 10th in receiving yards with 13,070 and third in touchdowns with 129 -- the most among active players, and trailing only Jerry Rice (197) and Cris Carter (130).

Notes
The team's first practice Tuesday was cut short by 45 minutes because of heavy winds and an approaching thunderstorm. The afternoon session was held in the team's practice bubble and went later than scheduled to make up for some of the missed earlier time. ... Jay Ratliff, a former seventh-round pick who became a starter at nose guard last season and then got a $20.5 million, five-year contract extension, is again taking snaps at defensive end. "I don't think full-time right now, just because he's played so well at nose guard," coach Wade Phillips said. "We don't want to lose that."

Information from ESPN NFL reporter Ed Werder and The a.ssociated Press was used in this report.

06-17-2008, 08:12 PM         #1580
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said
lots of news i see been posted since the last time i been on here...whats up everybody? i been MIA for like a month now cuz i been workin and aint got no internet at the moment, buh finally got some time back on lol...
...not much has been going on. I'm sure the thread will pick up once episodes of camp start coming on in August.

BoSox84 said
Jerry needs to come hook me up with an HDTV like he's puttin in the new stadium.
That sh*t is suppose extend from 1 20 yard line to the other, that's crazy.:wow:

Jaiden05 said
Damn: Terry glenn wants the cowboys to switch the talk on the waiver situtation or he'll walk.....
Fu*k Glenn, let him hobble his 1-legged @ss on out of the facility for good.:finger:

10 years ago '05        #1581
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,921 | Props total: 958 958
I agree with texas on Glenn. Goodbye. Nobody is going to pay you that amount of money with your history of injury problems and this one is about as severe as it gets.

10 years ago '04        #1582
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 4 4
glenn can go i dont see anybody going after him and give him the money dallas did, if he wants to make all that money he better stay healthy, be quiet, and if hes healthy he can get his full salary..

06-23-2008, 08:01 PM         #1583
outta parkway  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cowboys all the way 2 da bowl

06-24-2008, 01:19 AM         #1584
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

06-24-2008, 07:32 PM         #1585
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^This n*gga's all late, Stu posted a thread about that sh*t AWHILE ago.

06-24-2008, 10:05 PM         #1586
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:banghead:

06-24-2008, 10:07 PM         #1587
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I DO think that's him though.

Jaiden05 said
 texasplayboy_23 said
Fu*k Glenn, let him hobble his 1-legged @ss on out of the facility for good.:finger:
EDIT: He HAS to walk, cause he damn sure can't run on that fu*ked up knee.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 06-24-2008 at 10:16 PM..

06-24-2008, 10:15 PM         #1588
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao

doesnt he get groupies?

06-24-2008, 10:17 PM         #1589
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That pic looks mad old.

10 years ago '06        #1590
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,951 | Props total: 536 536

10 years ago '05        #1591
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,184 | Props total: 26 26
I guess Glenn has chilled with the talk about cutting him. I wonder why that is :rolleyes:

10 years ago '06        #1592
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 BoSox84 said
I guess Glenn has chilled with the talk about cutting him. I wonder why that is :rolleyes:
Nah... The fact that were talking to Horn means that talks with Glenn have stopped

10 years ago '06        #1593
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
I like that 5 in the Secondary set idea... our pass defense got r*ped last year

another + is that Jones/Newman/Jenkins/Roy/Hamlin/Henry are all good-great tacklers..... I like keeping Roy on the field just cause he has a nose for the ball when its on the ground, you cant fully transition him to LB & you cant just have him on the bench

Roy Williams did a lot of blitzes near the LOS last season so Im hoping that we can do even more of that now that our secondary is thoro, let Roy roam around the field & help in run support while still being able to cover the deep field with our DBs & not get roasted

Last edited by eLLz; 06-29-2008 at 11:36 AM..

10 years ago '04        #1594
Artifacts 
space
space
$3,742 | Props total: 8 8
 outta parkway said
Cowboys all the way 2 da bowl
How do you think Horn is gonna work out??

10 years ago '06        #1595
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
Supposedly we reached a contract agreement with Glenn actually.....

750K for 1 year is the report ... I like Glenn more then Horn at this point but I want our youth to get some burn

Im hoping that Amendola wont get cut, I think he has a chance to hit the field this season even as an undrafted Wideout, hes looked good in Camp & Jerry Jones has been hyping him nasty.... I think hes in that Wes Welker clone, hes a great route runner with solid quickness

Last edited by eLLz; 06-29-2008 at 09:37 PM..

06-29-2008, 09:58 PM         #1596
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Artifacts said
How do you think Horn is gonna work out??
It won't. Jerry denies that rumor being true and says he's never even looked into it.

eLLz said
I like that 5 in the Secondary set idea... our pass defense got r*ped last year

another + is that Jones/Newman/Jenkins/Roy/Hamlin/Henry are all good-great tacklers..... I like keeping Roy on the field just cause he has a nose for the ball when its on the ground, you cant fully transition him to LB & you cant just have him on the bench

Roy Williams did a lot of blitzes near the LOS last season so Im hoping that we can do even more of that now that our secondary is thoro, let Roy roam around the field & help in run support while still being able to cover the deep field with our DBs & not get roasted
That nickel and dime is going to be sick. There are so many good players on defense that it's going to get interesting when it comes time to set the depth chart in all of those packages.

I'm glad we have several corners that can start. They say Scandrick is a pretty good athlete and was rated fairly high at his position in the draft. And then you have Deion saying people should watch out for Ogelsby.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 06-29-2008 at 10:00 PM..

06-29-2008, 10:07 PM         #1597
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said
Supposedly we reached a contract agreement with Glenn actually.....

750K for 1 year is the report ... I like Glenn more then Horn at this point but I want our youth to get some burn

Im hoping that Amendola wont get cut, I think he has a chance to hit the field this season even as an undrafted Wideout, hes looked good in Camp & Jerry Jones has been hyping him nasty.... I think hes in that Wes Welker clone, hes a great route runner with solid quickness
:applause:But damn, just 750K? I know I said fu*k Glenn and all, but I'd love to see him back in the lineup...funning @ full speed of course.

I like Amendola too man, they've been talking about him since day one. I'm liking Miles Austin more too, I think he'll get more snaps this season.

07-11-2008, 03:12 PM         #1598
dutchlax2622  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he will definately bolster their line

10 years ago '05        #1599
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 11 11
I like the Cowboys.........too bad they're going to start 0-1. Cleveland is going to whoop that a.ss and make a statement........can't wait.

Go Brownies!!

07-12-2008, 03:52 AM         #1600
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didn't even know Cleveland had a professional football team.

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  37
So Young Thug a mason mason
189 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  35
Image(s) inside AY Y wud I post ya sister ?! (when I could just post her fam & friends..
103 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+63online now  33
Video inside This is the reason JayZ dropped his surprise album on Nas' release week..
101 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+31online now  26
Video inside Chris Hansen still catching dudes
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  20
Dec 15 - "saddam hussein" was allegedly found in a spider hole bunker 15 years..
158 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-19online now  19
Video inside She feeling you and wants to...
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-22online now  12
Dec 15 - 10 year old boy in drag danced for money at a NY gay bar. MSM Silent!..
130 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+53online now  12
Image(s) inside Winnie Harlow breaks the internet
102 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy