Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-06-2008, 10:41 PM         #1241
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nah, that sissy is an unrestricted free agent now, he doesn't belong to anyone. I think I saw somewhere that the Seahawks showed interest in him....well good, that leaves us with more backs to chose from.:D
 10 years ago '06        #1242
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,355 | Props total: 340 340
I know alot of you guys want Felix Jones, (which i dont think is a bad choice) but Man, I want Darren McFadden. I know alot of people think he will be a bust, like on some Reggie Bush type sh*t, but i just dont see it happening. I've followed this dude's career, every since he was a freshman at Arkansas, and this dude is a player man. I know he will be off the board when its time for us to draft, but i hope Jerry Jones can pull some strings and move up to get this kid.. I promise you Cowboy fans, we will not be disappointed....

I also heard that Pac Man Jones really wants to be a Dallas Cowboy.. How you guys feel about this sh*t??? Good Move or Bad Move????

If we can sign him under strict guidelines, where if he fu*ks up, it would terminate his contract, and the Cowboys wouldnt be entitle to pay him a damn thing, then i say sign his a.ss. Solid Cornerback, and Damn good PR/KR guy as well.. Two birds with one stone.....
 03-08-2008, 02:16 AM         #1243
Ubiquotous  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Team has had internal talks about suspended cornerback

02:10 AM CST on Saturday, March 8, 2008

By CALVIN WATKINS / The Dallas Morning News

The wow factor that Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones was talking about adding to his team could be Adam "Pacman" Jones.

According to multiple sources, the Cowboys have had internal discussions about obtaining the suspended Tennessee cornerback if he's reinstated by the NFL.

Jones has been suspended since April 2007 for violations of the NFL conduct policy.

Jones is considered one of the top cornerbacks in the NFL, and that alone has made the Cowboys think about bringing him to Dallas, according to the sources.

There would be numerous obstacles, starting with the suspension.

NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said commissioner Roger Goodell will review Jones' case before training camps start in July.

And should Jones be reinstated, the Cowboys would have to work out a trade with the Titans.

But the Titans could also release Jones, putting him on the open market.

Jones' Atlanta-based attorney, Manny Arora, did not return a phone call seeking comment, but he told The (Nashville) Tennessean he planned to ask Goodell to re-examine Jones' suspension before the April 26-27 NFL draft.

On Thursday, Jones again said he wants to play for the Cowboys, on an Atlanta radio station.

"I just have to do what I have to do to get back on the field," he said. "Hopefully it won't be long, and hopefully it will be a couple of more months. I would love to play for the Cowboys, America's Team."

If the Cowboys acquire Jones, he would join Pro Bowl cornerback Terence Newman and Anthony Henry, who led the team with six interceptions in 2007. Jones would also be a leading candidate to return punts.

In 2006, he averaged 12.9 yards per return with three touchdowns.

The Cowboys have signed players with troubled pasts before. The team signed nose tackle Tank Johnson last season after he served a suspension for violations of the NFL conduct policy. Johnson maintained a good relationship with Goodell during his suspension, and the Cowboys touted their off-field player programs headed by director Bryan Wansley and consultants Calvin Hill and Jacqualene Stephens.

Since he was drafted by Tennessee in the first round of the 2005 draft, Jones has been arrested six times.

Last month, he entered a guilty plea on charges of felony obstruction of officers stemming from an incident in Georgia.

Jones said he's made some bad decisions.

"It is not always that trouble seems to find me," he told the radio station. "I am learning how to adjust to it, and I am bettering myself as a person."

10 years ago '04        #1244
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
my n*gga from the raider thread just posted this:
its a rumor so dont start bashing me, he found it on another website and you know how rumors pop up every year around this time:

Raiders are in talks with Dallas on the following:

Cowboys receive: Raiders 1st round pick (#4)

Raiders receive: Cowboys two first round picks (#22, #28), Cowboys 2nd round pick, Cowboys 3rd round pick, and LB Bobby Carpenter.
I guess Jerry wants McFadden THAT bad

again, I have no source so take it as a rumor...something to talk about

Last edited by MiamiDade; 03-08-2008 at 02:22 PM..
 03-08-2008, 04:36 PM         #1245
s0uThSiDe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^that would be the dumbest trade in history..
 03-08-2008, 06:31 PM         #1246
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^The dumbest trade in history was Mike Ditka trading his ENTIRE draft for Ricky Williams...remember those 2 being on the cover of a magazine with Ricky in a wedding dress? The trade the other cat suggested isn't as bad, but not very smart either.

Against D Grain said:
I know alot of you guys want Felix Jones, (which i dont think is a bad choice) but Man, I want Darren McFadden. I know alot of people think he will be a bust, like on some Reggie Bush type sh*t, but i just dont see it happening. I've followed this dude's career, every since he was a freshman at Arkansas, and this dude is a player man. I know he will be off the board when its time for us to draft, but i hope Jerry Jones can pull some strings and move up to get this kid.. I promise you Cowboy fans, we will not be disappointed....

I also heard that Pac Man Jones really wants to be a Dallas Cowboy.. How you guys feel about this sh*t??? Good Move or Bad Move????

If we can sign him under strict guidelines, where if he fu*ks up, it would terminate his contract, and the Cowboys wouldnt be entitle to pay him a damn thing, then i say sign his a.ss. Solid Cornerback, and Damn good PR/KR guy as well.. Two birds with one stone.....
I hear you bro, I'd like to have McFadden on the team too, and if the Browns would've sucked like they were suppose to, this wouldn't be a discussion....but they didn't, so we're stuck at 22. It would take quite a bit to move into a top 5 spot. I'm not with trading away the 1st day of our draft for a back who will only be splitting time with Barber....AND we still have to pay him top 5 money.

Now if God is on our side, and for some reason the Falcons, Raiders and Jets pass on him, THEN I would consider trading up to 12 or 13 (Broncos/Panthers) since they would be next in line to get him based on team needs.

As far as Pacman...I use to think "fu*k that", but with the commissioner being as strict as he is, plus adding a conduct/behavior clause in his contract to cover our own @ss....trading to get him here would be a good look...maybe for a 2nd or 3rd round pick.
 03-08-2008, 06:50 PM         #1247
s0uThSiDe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
^^The dumbest trade in history was Mike Ditka trading his ENTIRE draft for Ricky Williams...remember those 2 being on the cover of a magazine with Ricky in a wedding dress? The trade the other cat suggested isn't as bad, but not very smart either.
looks like the cowboys would be trading there draft away too..
 03-08-2008, 07:07 PM         #1248
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What the other dude said isn't the entire draft like the Saints did back then, just the 1st day. But like I said, either way is stupid. And the only way moving up to get him would be logical would be if McFadden falls past 10 for some reason.
 10 years ago '05        #1249
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
I guess I've been a lil too hard on Quacc man Jones maybe there some logic behind the madness. It would be a could look to have dude on the squad. Hopefully he learned his lesson though. About Mcfadden I am with Tex on this so I repeat FELIX FELIX FELIX FELIX.
 03-08-2008, 09:29 PM         #1250
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
watch us draft another DE to convert to LB.

oh wait.... Mathais Kiwanuka....

:banghead:
 03-08-2008, 09:50 PM         #1251
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Not saying that's a supid concept, just that it's stupid to draft another LB...considering our last 2 first round picks are LBs....who aren't even starters...:wtf:

Hopefully the commissioner stops actin like an @sshole and reinstates Pacman soon. That way we can get a deal done before the draft and scratch corner off the list of team needs...n*gga needs to leave that wrestling sh*t alone though.
 10 years ago '04        #1252
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,664 | Props total: 3231 3231
 texasplayboy_23 said:
^^Not saying that's a supid concept, just that it's stupid to draft another LB...considering our last 2 first round picks are LBs....who aren't even starters...:wtf:

Hopefully the commissioner stops actin like an @sshole and reinstates Pacman soon. That way we can get a deal done before the draft and scratch corner off the list of team needs...n*gga needs to leave that wrestling sh*t alone though.
i've said it before and i'll say it again...i understand we need a CB buh i say jus draft one still becuz there is no guarantee Pacman will have everythin together and no tellin how long it'll be until he gets used to playin on the field again...keep in mind that he will be out of football for at least 2 years before he gets to play again which is why i dont wanna risk tradin for him UNLESS we got a dependable back-up at CB cuz if not then we'll be in the exact same situation that we are in now...Newman, Henry, Hamlin, Williams:banghead:, and TRASH as backups...

buh at least we have depth at the LB position tho...Ware, Ellis, James, Thomas, Ayodele, Carpenter, Spencer...i mean hell thats 7 quality LBs that have been solid when needed...we jus lack depth in the secondary, specifically the CB...i like Pat Watkins as backup FS jus becuz he's 6-5 so he's like a fu*kin tower...DT is good wit Johnson and Ratliff, do we still got Ferguson? i think defense is pretty good to go...
 10 years ago '05        #1253
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
If we trade all that to get Oakland's pick...I would drive to Irving and stab Jerry in the neck
 10 years ago '06        #1254
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 12 12
On who we might be signing this year.I was very happy we dropped Jones,but dissapointed we picked up Zach Thomas.We could have picked up Spikes after the Eagles dropped him. Now I'm just hoping we make some big moves. I would be happy if we dropped Roy "Can't Obey The Rules" Williams,and Terry "Too Old" Glenn to open up some space for us.
 03-09-2008, 01:05 PM         #1255
Ubiquotous  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Free agent S Keith Davis will visit with the Dolphins on Monday.

Cowboys, Patriots interested in Pacman?

Last edited by Ubiquotous; 03-09-2008 at 01:15 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #1256
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 Pitts Gutta said:
On who we might be signing this year.I was very happy we dropped Jones,but dissapointed we picked up Zach Thomas.We could have picked up Spikes after the Eagles dropped him. Now I'm just hoping we make some big moves. I would be happy if we dropped Roy "Can't Obey The Rules" Williams,and Terry "Too Old" Glenn to open up some space for us.
I don't get the disappointment with picking up Thomas. What is it hurting to get this guy for a year and see what he does. It's not like they gave him a huge contract. Takeo Spikes.:thumbsdow Hell no.
 03-09-2008, 09:57 PM         #1257
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Word. Zach Thomas>>>Takeo Spikes.

BoSox84 said:
If we trade all that to get Oakland's pick...I would drive to Irving and stab Jerry in the neck
And I'll be concealed on a nearby roof with a sniper rifle picking off any paramedic that comes near him.:sick:

chctynig2804 said:
i've said it before and i'll say it again...i understand we need a CB buh i say jus draft one still becuz there is no guarantee Pacman will have everythin together and no tellin how long it'll be until he gets used to playin on the field again...keep in mind that he will be out of football for at least 2 years before he gets to play again which is why i dont wanna risk tradin for him UNLESS we got a dependable back-up at CB cuz if not then we'll be in the exact same situation that we are in now...Newman, Henry, Hamlin, Williams:banghead:, and TRASH as backups...

buh at least we have depth at the LB position tho...Ware, Ellis, James, Thomas, Ayodele, Carpenter, Spencer...i mean hell thats 7 quality LBs that have been solid when needed...we jus lack depth in the secondary, specifically the CB...i like Pat Watkins as backup FS jus becuz he's 6-5 so he's like a fu*kin tower...DT is good wit Johnson and Ratliff, do we still got Ferguson? i think defense is pretty good to go...
I feel you, that's why I say if a deal happens, it needs to happen BEFORE the draft....that way he'll definitely be ready to go for training camp. If it we don't make a move for him I'm fine with that too because they are some pretty good corners in the draft.

Pacman is just 24, and he's only been away from the game for 1 season. CB depth should be "OK"....we still have Alan Ball the rookie from last year and Evan Ogelsby who both played decent when they were called on to play.

As far as linebackers, we have TOO MUCH depth....and don't forget Kevin Burnett. Now that's actually 8 LB's who could each start...2 starting LB corps when you think about it. So I doubt we'll be able to hold on to everyone for very much longer. I predict at least 1 or 2 of them get involved in a trade at some point this offseason.

And Jason Ferguson was traded to the Dolphins (of all teams) for a 6th or 7th round pick.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 03-09-2008 at 10:02 PM..
 03-10-2008, 02:40 PM         #1258
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pacman been away one year, guys go away longer than a year on injures all the time so lets say he got injured and hes coming back, except he didnt even get hurt so theres no chance of him needing to rehab or worry hes not as good as he was before an injury
 03-10-2008, 04:01 PM         #1259
Pencil Snapper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Best team ever. Sad what happen last season. Its due this one. Holla.
 10 years ago '04        #1260
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,664 | Props total: 3231 3231
 Black_Deuce said:
Pacman been away one year, guys go away longer than a year on injures all the time so lets say he got injured and hes coming back, except he didnt even get hurt so theres no chance of him needing to rehab or worry hes not as good as he was before an injury
yea i understand what ur sayin buh there is a BIG possibility he wont play this year either especially since they said his suspension is not gonna be lifted anytime soon...buh i mean him not playin in the NFL nor playin any kind of football for however long he's out is gonna have some effect on him, it may be rust buh i mean it all depends on if they let him participate in practices and such before his suspension is lifted like they did wit Tank...thas why i was like i would hope if we did take a risk on him we wouldnt give up too much jus in case the rust gets to him
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy