Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-19-2007, 02:57 AM         #101
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea texasplayboy is right on that. roy can HIT, man...

but thats why hes no more than a linebacker a few more yards behind the LOS
 03-19-2007, 03:14 AM         #102
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:

I'll think he'll be fine with a good free safety by his side...mark my words. I'm just crossing my fingers hoping Reggie Nelson falls to 22nd in the draft.
 11 years ago '04        #103
WilbertCarl 
space
space
$662 | Props total: 29 29
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
texasplayboy wut up...i gotta back up my boy duece...:finger: dallas... from what i read in here you guys are a bunch of a.ss clowns.. at roy being a decent safety dude is the most overrated player in the league.. why u think he horse collars everyone? cause he is slow as hell he cant cover no one and he is afraid to hit someone when they are lookin...
Man Everybody that eli Maning is THE MOST OVERRATED PLAYER in the league
 11 years ago '04        #104
WilbertCarl 
space
space
$662 | Props total: 29 29
 Black_Deuce said:

you, bosox, ellz, jbeezy and texasplayboy are cool with me though. the rest of these cowfags reppers can lick the nuts though
fu*k Y'all Gayants homos
 11 years ago '05        #105
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 Black_Deuce said:

People seem to forget about his play with Darren Woodson by his side. Again, the lack of deep coverage is not entirely on Roy Williams. He's not there to be the deep safety net, he's there to lay the wood in the secondary. Which he does, better than just about anybody. Before Woodson retired, there were no question marks about the safety play, because Woodson was the ballhawk, and Roy was the enforcer. Now there's no ballhawk, and that's supposed to fall on Roy too? I'll admit, it seems like Roy gets bigger every year, but he's never gonna be the ballhawk. He's there to lay the wood.
 11 years ago '05        #106
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
 BoSox84 said:
People seem to forget about his play with Darren Woodson by his side. Again, the lack of deep coverage is not entirely on Roy Williams. He's not there to be the deep safety net, he's there to lay the wood in the secondary. Which he does, better than just about anybody. Before Woodson retired, there were no question marks about the safety play, because Woodson was the ballhawk, and Roy was the enforcer. Now there's no ballhawk, and that's supposed to fall on Roy too? I'll admit, it seems like Roy gets bigger every year, but he's never gonna be the ballhawk. He's there to lay the wood.

Propd I never thought he was the cause of all those deep bombs. IMO we should of free agent FS.
 03-19-2007, 11:22 AM         #107
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao... I think ive outstayed my welcome

if yall get reggie nelson that would be dope but I doubt he falls that far

Ive seen Roy knock interceptions out of Terrance Newman's and a few other hands in dallas jerseys before with his clumsy a.ss. the reason you need him on run support anyways is because of that 3-4 defense
 11 years ago '05        #108
BoSox84 
space
space
 Black_Deuce said:

Ive seen Roy knock interceptions out of Terrance Newman's and a few other hands in dallas jerseys before with his clumsy a.ss. the reason you need him on run support anyways is because of that 3-4 defense
He played up in run support when we had the 4-3 in place too :rolleyes:
 03-19-2007, 09:02 PM         #109
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
Propd I never thought he was the cause of all those deep bombs. IMO we should of free agent FS.
I thought the same sh*t...I wanted Mike Doss and there are a couple other free agent cats out there, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. So I guess all we can do is wait for the draft.

Did you hear the dudes on Cowboys talk radio saying DT is the most important issue?? Those idiots, last I checked we weren't giving up 4 "rushing" touchdowns, it was 4 "passing" touchdowns...they're idiots. Yeah we should address that position in the draft, but not as the 1st pic.
 03-19-2007, 09:06 PM         #110
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:

I think there's a good possibility he'll be there...the only other team that could beat us to him is the Jags...if those bi*ches pick him i'll be
 03-19-2007, 09:35 PM         #111
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Dunno about that. there are ALOT of teams that wanna pick him up. and most of them pick in the early to mid teens of the first round
 11 years ago '05        #112
BoSox84 
space
space
It helped our case that he ran a slower time than he was expected too at the combine. It didn't help that it was still a 4.5 or something like that
 03-19-2007, 09:44 PM         #113
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mehh... hes still going before #18. what pick do you guys have again? its lower than the giants and we have somewhere in the 20th range
 11 years ago '05        #114
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I thought the same sh*t...I wanted Mike Doss and there are a couple other free agent cats out there, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. So I guess all we can do is wait for the draft.

Did you hear the dudes on Cowboys talk radio saying DT is the most important issue?? Those idiots, last I checked we weren't giving up 4 "rushing" touchdowns, it was 4 "passing" touchdowns...they're idiots. Yeah we should address that position in the draft, but not as the 1st pic.

Damn I didn't see that smh: at them ni55as it was our safeties was str8 suspect. The draft should be very interesting. Our O-line was looking very sh*tty towards the end of the season also.
 11 years ago '05        #115
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Black_Deuce said:
mehh... hes still going before #18. what pick do you guys have again? its lower than the giants and we have somewhere in the 20th range

Yo that Avy That f*g gets under my skin so much
 03-19-2007, 10:09 PM         #116
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
lmao

join the "BAN RAZOR MARKS" movement

BTW I gotta new AIM check the Profile
 11 years ago '05        #117
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space

I bet that lil pencil nec geek Is thinkin' of another dumb a55 thread lol

[pic - click to view]

03-19-2007, 10:28 PM         #118
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 03-20-2007, 01:47 AM         #119
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
I Dunno about that. there are ALOT of teams that wanna pick him up. and most of them pick in the early to mid teens of the first round
The only other 2 teams that really need a safety are the falcons and jags...and we already know the falcons will pick up landry. This draft is deep for solid d-linemen, so I think more of them will go in the 1st round than d backs and most of the teams I think you're talking about will go d-lineman or linebacker. The jags are the only other f*gs who will take their pick at the
2nd best safety. But like I said a couple weeks ago, Merriweather and Griffin are sharp too, so we'll be cool wit any one of those cats...I say nose tackle in the 2nd round.
 03-20-2007, 01:50 AM         #120
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
...yyyyeeeeeaaaahhhh, I was gonna say that. For a minute I was gonna disown ya a.ss cuz I thought YOU were razor marks, then I looked a lil closer.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy