Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #1161
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 Black_Deuce said:

nah, you posted a bunch of gay eli pics and no one responded

I remember half the thread clowned on you and then you said you never forgot it

you were thinking about it all this time werent you you insecure muthafukka

if it werent for people like you maybe I actually would be a undercover cowboys fan

now lighten up, its an unofficial cowboys thread on a hip hop forum, stop taking yourself so seriously

shouts to texas beezy and ellz

You got that selective memory as usual. I do remember the laughter and embarassment that came on this page:

You talk a lot of sh*t and can't back up any of it. A typical e-thug who tries to get the room to laugh at his jokes but with little success. Any man who loves to talk about having another man suck him off as much as you do makes me wonder about your suspect a.ss. I don't know about you homey.

Fu*k if I am gonna let some e-thug that types in blue to even try to clown me. Fu*k outta here. In fu*king blue, aww how cute. Is that Giants blue. Weird, disturbing, and kindergartenish.

I don't need approval from a message board to know if I am important or not. You do. I have gotten props from a lot of people on here but if I didn't get one I wouldn't care. I appreciate all of the props but I don't need someone else to help me out especially with you. You see this is what you are about seeking approval and points and all that other sh*t. You seek to come on to a hip hop message board to get some kind of approval.

**Waits for the next e-thug Black Duce typical response of 'STICK IT IN YOUR MOUTH bi*ch AND JUGGLE THEM sh*tS' ***

wait a minute I am missing something

'STICK IT IN YOUR MOUTH bi*ch AND JUGGLE THEM sh*tS'

Yeah that's it.

Last edited by bootsy; 01-30-2008 at 11:54 PM..
 01-30-2008, 11:48 PM         #1162
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Deuce, don't diss tha kid Bootsy... He will lay the smack down on you with the quickness.
 10 years ago '05        #1163
bootsy 
space
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
Deuce, don't diss tha kid Bootsy... He will lay the smack down on you with the quickness.
Naw man I am cool. I just gotta defend myself. Hell ain't nobody else gonna do it. I get along with everyone on this board and I like it or else I wouldn't keep coming back here but when you cross the line like this Deuce character I gotta do what i gotta do.
 01-31-2008, 02:34 AM         #1164
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bootsy said:
I gotta do what i gotta do.
What did you do? I dont see a thing

e-thug?!

when did I clain to be an e-thug

I mean you keep talking about me in your posts, so obviously you cant stop thinkin about me, your the f*g**t here

LOL so I type in blue but you dont say sh*t to the mad you cryed to, Rakim who types in orange and posts right after you

what a hypocrite.... I try to make people laugh but this was the lamest attempt yet

bootsy said:

'STICK IT IN YOUR MOUTH bi*ch AND JUGGLE THEM sh*tS'

Yeah that's it.

all I did before was clown you, and ppl just laughed at you naturally, no "jokes" intended

rakim whattup fams

Last edited by Black_Deuce; 01-31-2008 at 02:37 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #1165
bootsy 
space
space
space
 Black_Deuce said:

What did you do? I dont see a thing

e-thug?!

when did I clain to be an e-thug

I mean you keep talking about me in your posts, so obviously you cant stop thinkin about me, your the f*g**t here

LOL so I type in blue but you dont say sh*t to the mad you cryed to, Rakim who types in orange and posts right after you

what a hypocrite.... I try to make people laugh but this was the lamest attempt yet

all I did before was clown you, and ppl just laughed at you naturally, no "jokes" intended

rakim whattup fams

Who are these so called people that laugh at me. These must be made up people or are you getting mixed up with the 200 other team forums that you infiltrate throughout your day.:banghead:
 10 years ago '05        #1166
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
Where the hell I been???? I hear Jerry is considering to trade MBIII WTF is this sheeeet
 10 years ago '05        #1167
bootsy 
space
space
space
 Jaiden05 said:
Where the hell I been???? I hear Jerry is considering to trade MBIII WTF is this sheeeet
Mort says that Jerry is considereing trading MBIII for Miami's number 1 overall and our two draft picks or maybe it's one I can't remember and don't care because i don't think it will happen. It better not happen.
 01-31-2008, 07:21 PM         #1168
thuglord*2pac*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GO COWBOYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 fu*k tha hataz!
 10 years ago '05        #1169
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 bootsy said:
Mort says that Jerry is considereing trading MBIII for Miami's number 1 overall and our two draft picks or maybe it's one I can't remember and don't care because i don't think it will happen. It better not happen.

Oh ok I was about to say. I think RUNDMC would be an average bacc. He dope don't get me wrong though.

Last edited by Jaiden05; 02-01-2008 at 01:13 PM..
 01-31-2008, 10:24 PM         #1170
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok you 2, shake hands and make up....lets go...and lets see some smiles on those faces while you do it.:):)
 10 years ago '04        #1171
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
This is a beef free zone you a**holes!

[Ryan Leaf]Just knock it off![Ryan Leaf]
 10 years ago '06        #1172
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Dallas looking at Greg Williams from the Skins last year to be the DC..... i thought the Skins should have promoted him to HC but fu*k them.... ill take dude
 02-03-2008, 04:00 PM         #1173
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm done with this fool tex, hes mad cause why, cause I post in here and in giants thread?! didnt you do that too?
 02-04-2008, 02:01 AM         #1174
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think it's squashed now...

eLLz said:
Dallas looking at Greg Williams from the Skins last year to be the DC..... i thought the Skins should have promoted him to HC but fu*k them.... ill take dude
Greg Williams would give us an all-star staff. What do ya'll make of these hirings tho? It's obvious to me Jones is trying to groom Garrett with some on-the-job training. And it's actually smart as hell when you think about it. What other young, up and coming coaches had the opportunity to work with this many experienced coaches at once? ....dude will be alot smarter and WAY more prepared to take over after this next season.
 10 years ago '06        #1175
jj01 
space
space
$44,950 | Props total: 4670 4670
this sh*t hurts son, if the giants who we beat twice this year got it done. no doubt we couldve done the same:banghead:
 10 years ago '06        #1176
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 texasplayboy_23 said:

Greg Williams would give us an all-star staff. What do ya'll make of these hirings tho? It's obvious to me Jones is trying to groom Garrett with some on-the-job training. And it's actually smart as hell when you think about it. What other young, up and coming coaches had the opportunity to work with this many experienced coaches at once? ....dude will be alot smarter and WAY more prepared to take over after this next season.
yessir

i dont even think that anyone that Wade brought with him last year is even with Dallas coming into next season.....

i wish Jerry could steal Spags from the G Men, he would throw more money then NY would but i dont think he'll leave NY

Last edited by eLLz; 02-04-2008 at 11:17 AM..
 02-04-2008, 02:51 PM         #1177
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol we got ur superbowl
 10 years ago '05        #1178
bootsy 
space
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:

Well I am just going to focus on next season first. I think Wade has to win it all or else next season. I do like the coaches so far Hudson is an upgrade over "I'm already thinking about the Miami job" Sparano and Campo as the secondary coach. If it is Capers or Williams, that's fine with me. I am just afraid if Spagnuola gets the Redskins job, Williams or Capers will go to the Giants.
 02-04-2008, 09:29 PM         #1179
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
lol we got ur superbowl
I despise you.:finger:

eLLz said:
yessir

i dont even think that anyone that Wade brought with him last year is even with Dallas coming into next season.....
That sh*t is actually kinda sad when you think about it. First Jerry hires an OC before hiring Wade. Next, Jerry pays the OC HC money the following year to get him to stay. Then during that whole process a huge part of the staff that Phillips had this season leaves to go work under Parcells in Miami. And the final punch in the gut is having all of these experienced a.ssistants hired who have their own styles and philosophies...how the fu*k is he suppose to tell them what to do when they've been around just as long as he has? The only guy Wade did choose might actually lose his job...SHOULD lose his job. ...dude has very little control on what happens with this team...if any control at all.
 10 years ago '04        #1180
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
IRVING, Texas - When 75 percent of the starters at one position are playing in the Pro Bowl, you might a.ssume that spot is seemingly in good shape heading into the off-season.

But that's not the case at all for the Cowboys secondary.

In fact, it's quite the opposite.

Is there any other position on the team with more question marks as we approach the free-agent signing period at the end of the month and then the draft in late April?

Think about it, not one player in the defensive backfield is without some kind of question mark. Whether it's his future with the club, his starting role or if he's even at the right position, every guy has something that probably needs to be figured out, either immediately or in the near future.

And that's why secondary has to be a huge priority for the Cowboys at some point this off-season.

I say some point, because it doesn't have to be the draft. It doesn't have to be free agency. It might not even get addressed from the outside, although it's unlikely the Cowboys will just stick to status quo. They don't have to look elsewhere if they choose to make changes, either.

But sooner or later, questions need to start getting answered.

Sure, the Cowboys will have three defensive backs playing in Sunday's Pro Bowl - with both safeties Roy Williams and Ken Hamlin suiting up for the NFC, along with Terence Newman at cornerback. Even Anthony Henry had a rather solid season, leading the team with six interceptions, despite missing three games and parts of three others because of a high ankle sprain he suffered in mid-season.

But all of the starters have some uncertainty surrounding them.

Let's start with probably the biggest one of all, and some could argue it's the Cowboys' top priority of the entire off-season.

Without a doubt, Hamlin needs to be re-signed. And he's going to probably warrant a rather hefty contract. To me, this is one where you just nod your head and say good job, here's your money.

Like every team in the league, the Cowboys had a chance to lock up Hamlin to a long-term deal last March. He was an unrestricted free agent, but previous injury concerns and questions about his consistency were too much for teams to shell out the big dollars.

The Cowboys opted for a one-year deal. Hamlin didn't have much of a choice, but he took it, gambling on himself that he could play his way into a big-time contract.

And he did just that. Hamlin was a steady force at safety, a.ssuming a leadership role that position hasn't had since Darren Woodson retired.

With so many other doubts at the safety position, Hamlin will get re-signed. The Cowboys will do what they need to do to get him under contract for years to come.

The Cowboys have to figure out what to do with Williams. Forget the game he's playing in Sunday. We all know he's not playing like the player the Cowboys hoped for when they signed him to a six-year deal back in 2006. He still has four years left on that contract and the Cowboys must to decide if they want to keep things as is and hope he gets better. Or they can always take drastic measures, but it's unlikely they would flat-out cut Williams.

If that happened before June 1, the Cowboys would save his $3.72 million base salary but would take an immediate hit of $4.44 million in pro-rated signing bonus. So in essence, it would cost the team about $720,000 not to have him. That doesn't seem worth it to me.

Now if they released him after June 1, that $4.44 million would go to next year's salary cap. Either way, that's a lot of dough to hit the cap - either this year or next year. The bottom line is they need to be able to play with him, at least for another year.

But they can at least look for some other options at safety without simply giving Williams the starting job without competition.

He's changing back to No. 38 next season - the number he wore in college. Let's see if he can become the player he was back then again.

But Williams' backup all season at strong safety was Keith Davis, another one of the team's unrestricted free agents.

Davis clearly is the most valuable special teams player on the squad. That was evident in the two games he missed early in the season with a torn pectoral muscle, when the Cowboys allowed a kickoff and punt return for a touchdown in consecutive games.

But while Davis is the special teams captain, he wants to be a safety. He knows the window is closing on his chances to be an every-down player. While strong safety seems to be his best position, Davis knows it's unlikely he would get that opportunity as long as Williams is ahead of him.

It seems like we're at the point now where the Cowboys could try a few options at safety. Maybe Williams is still the best candidate. Maybe Davis should get a chance. Maybe Hamlin is more of a strong safety and Pat Watkins can battle for the free safety spot.

Unlike the last few years, it seems the Cowboys have some pieces at safety, but they're going to have to be creative to figure out just how they will fit.

One option that always seems to be mentioned is the idea of moving Henry to free safety. While he's usually a good tackler for a cornerback and would have ideal size at safety, not to mention some early-career experience at the position, that's never been a good idea to me.

Talk about robbing Peter to pay Paul. You've been trying for years to find some quality cornerbacks. Now you've got two in Henry and Newman and will probably look to find some help from another third cornerback. I'm not a big fan of moving Henry to a position with the hope that he can make the transition. Now what at cornerback? You still need to find two, instead of one.

Speaking of the corners, Newman is entering the last year of his contract. He's coming off a Pro Bowl season - finally, we can say that and be accurate - but while I once thought he would demand ridiculous dollars, not so sure anymore.

And that has nothing to do with his actual play on the field. I would call Newman one of the best cover cornerbacks in the NFL and you rarely see him giving up any big plays, especially touchdowns.

But he does have one thing going against him - age. Although he's played just five seasons, Newman will turn 30 when the regular season begins in September.

Now, he still might have five or so really good seasons ahead of him - maybe more than that. But it's unlikely he's going to see the $80 million contract range that Nate Clements got from San Francisco last year or probably not what New England's Asante Samuel could get this off-season.

The Cowboys are loyal to their superstars. And they consider Newman in that category. But it will be very interesting to see how his next contract will be handled.

But that's a decision for down the road. The Cowboys have two other cornerbacks that are unrestricted free agents in Jacques Reeves and Nate Jones.

Raise your hand if anyone actually thought both of those seventh-round picks in 2004 would make it four years with the team? Not me, I know that.

I think both of them will get the chance to test the free-agent market. Jones is a solid special teams player, but the more years he keeps playing, the harder it is to justify keeping a veteran role player and possibly stunt the progress of a young defensive back.

As for Reeves, his market value might be surprising to some. While he gave up a few big plays late in the season, he was better than you think. And teams will take a chance on a guy who can run. Speed still sells in this league and Reeves has it.

Look for him to get a deal somewhere, and it may end up being here in Dallas.

And if the Cowboys are going to get a free-agent cornerback, that's the type of player I would expect them to sign. Someone in the category of Reeves, which means maybe it would just make sense to re-sign him.

But to add another high-priced cornerback in the mix, when you already have the contracts to Newman and Henry, doesn't make a lot of sense.

Draft one? Possibly. Doesn't have to be in the first round, but probably on the first day.

The Cowboys will probably give Alan Ball, last year's seventh-round pick, a chance to show his development. Evan Oglesby, who was claimed off waivers early in the season from Baltimore, never got much of a chance.

Another question mark with the defensive backs is just what former head coach Dave Campo can bring to the position.

When most fans think Campo, they think three straight 5-11 seasons as head coach. But few people can argue his credentials as an a.ssistant. He should be a nice addition.

But before he can start coaching them up, the Cowboys are going to have to make some tough decisions with their secondary.

Probably more decisions there than another position.
Things that need to happen:

1. Roy needs to spend the offseason seriously getting into shape. He has the ability to be great, but he's slow and out of shape. If they can't get his a.ss to boss up and put in serious work, trade him. He is changing his number back to 38 so maybe that's a sign he knows he needs to change something.

2(If 1 doesn't happen). Move Hamlin to SS and Henry to FS and go after Samuels or Trufant.

3. Let Jones go, he's a waste of a roster spot.

4. Resign Reeves. He's not a starter, but he can at least be a 3rd or 4th CB.

5. Draft a DB EARLY.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish