Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
176 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-28-2008, 11:43 PM         #1141
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well at least you have basketball to fall back on. I fu*kin hate basketball, so I'm bored as fu*k until the season starts again....guess I gotta spend more time wit my girl now.

10 years ago '06        #1142
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,999 | Props total: 1462 1462
 texasplayboy_23 said:
:rolleyes:By the way you got electronically b*tch slapped after no one laughed @ your corny joke, I trust you won't show your face in here anymore.
I wasn't making any joke. I said this (TO crying like a bi*ch) was greater then any Philly joke. And it still is; every time I say "Thats my QB" everyone laughs even Cowboy fans. They laugh, and then go "Thats messed up". TO said if he had a white QB he would had a ring, while he got a new white QB. Played Eagles twice and lost. This season he beat them once and then lost once. And no ring, just saying some facts.

Last edited by Isiah61; 01-29-2008 at 01:11 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #1143
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
anyone else feeling the Campo signing ???

fu*k him as an HC but i like what he did with the Jags secondary so i like the signing

expecting to get Dom Capers as LB coach too :applause:
 10 years ago '05        #1144
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 FACEMOB1 said:

This guys a cowboy fan, funny ive never seen you rep them before, you only nuthug carolina hoe
Idiot, I have been a Cowboy fan since I was 6 years old and I defintely don't need you to validate it. fu*k are you talking about. Nothing I guess.:banghead: I guess we have another Black Deuce dwelling on the Cowboys forum. Motherfu*ker go home.

Last edited by bootsy; 01-29-2008 at 05:17 PM..
 01-29-2008, 06:18 PM         #1145
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bootsy said:
Idiot, I have been a Cowboy fan since I was 6 years old and I defintely don't need you to validate it. fu*k are you talking about. Nothing I guess.:banghead: I guess we have another Black Deuce dwelling on the Cowboys forum. Motherfu*ker go home.
Keep my name out yo mouth you lame a.ss muthafu*ka

theres a reason no one else whines about me posting in here

cuz youre a whiny bi*ch and you seem to like the taste of nut in your mouth
 01-29-2008, 10:26 PM         #1146
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey, hey, hey! Peace and love in here!:rasta:

eLLz said:
anyone else feeling the Campo signing ???

fu*k him as an HC but i like what he did with the Jags secondary so i like the signing

expecting to get Dom Capers as LB coach too :applause:

Sh*t I am, even though their secondary gave up more big plays than ours did, we have the better players for him to work with. And if Dom Capers comes to town there's no reason our D can't be top 3 next year.

And Mortenson needs to shut the fu*k up because that trade AIN'T happenin. Jerry's @ss would get a.ssassinated if he trades Barber away.
 10 years ago '05        #1147
bootsy 
space
space
space
 FACEMOB1 said:
Motherfu*ker go home?? n*gga you the lamest dude on this site....and since you didnt need to validate anything to me funny how you felt the need to respond to me....alright b00ty :finger:
LOL the lamest dudes on this site are Giant and Eagle fans or whatever the hell you are (two of them to be exact) that constantly post on the Cowboys forums. First you accuse me of not being a Cowboy fan when you have NO IDEA. Now you say I am the lamest dude. Lame dudes go from one forum to another and bring nothing to the table which describes you. You are a dweller go get your cardboard box and go home.

Last edited by bootsy; 01-29-2008 at 11:57 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #1148
bootsy 
space
space
space
 Black_Deuce said:

Keep my name out yo mouth you lame a.ss muthafu*ka

theres a reason no one else whines about me posting in here

cuz youre a whiny bi*ch and you seem to like the taste of nut in your mouth
Uh there are a lot of people that can't stand you posting but that is another story. When you leave the Cowboys forum is when your dumbass won't be mentioned. Motherfu*ka you hop around from one teams forum to the next like some prostitute. You post some of the dumbest, non important and unfunniest sh*t on this forum. Like I told that Eagle fan take your cardboard box and get the fu*k out. You are not funny and never have been. Go make some more lame a.ss Romo cartoons or something. Jackass.

Last edited by bootsy; 01-30-2008 at 12:00 AM..
 01-30-2008, 01:24 AM         #1149
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^I don't mind them posting in here because they're closet Cowboys fans. I'll even prove it! ....watch them go on the defensive and respond with haterisms.
 10 years ago '04        #1150
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
I think Jerrah bringing in Campo and possibly Capers is him starting to a.ssemble the staff for Jason Garrett's future :applause:

I wouldn't even mind making Capers the DC, because Brain Stewart DID NOT impress me at all.
 01-30-2008, 01:27 PM         #1151
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bootsy said:
Uh there are a lot of people that can't stand you posting but that is another story. When you leave the Cowboys forum is when your dumbass won't be mentioned. Motherfu*ka you hop around from one teams forum to the next like some prostitute. You post some of the dumbest, non important and unfunniest sh*t on this forum. Like I told that Eagle fan take your cardboard box and get the fu*k out. You are not funny and never have been. Go make some more lame a.ss Romo cartoons or something. Jackass.
So I cant post in any other team threads but giants?!

wow... good call

I don't mind them posting in here

now STFU u b00ty a.ss n*gga fore I have the thread laughing at u again
 10 years ago '05        #1152
bootsy 
space
space
space
 Black_Deuce said:

So I cant post in any other team threads but giants?!

wow... good call

now STFU u b00ty a.ss n*gga fore I have the thread laughing at u again
Yes your gonna have the whole thread laughing at me like I had them laughing at you after the 2nd Cowboys-Giants game.
 10 years ago '05        #1153
bootsy 
space
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Hey, hey, hey! Peace and love in here!:rasta:

Sh*t I am, even though their secondary gave up more big plays than ours did, we have the better players for him to work with. And if Dom Capers comes to town there's no reason our D can't be top 3 next year.

And Mortenson needs to shut the fu*k up because that trade AIN'T happenin. Jerry's @ss would get a.ssassinated if he trades Barber away.

I am sick of Mort too, this motherfu*ker is trying desperately to make up for that Eli Manning flub when he said Eli would be out a month after the 1st Giants game. I still think we oughta get Felix Jones. To me he is the perfect compliment to Barber. He can break long ones, can catch outta the backfield, and return punts and kicks. I don't know too much about his blocking but he is the change of pace kind of back we need.
 01-30-2008, 08:01 PM         #1154
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bootsy said:
Yes your gonna have the whole thread laughing at me like I had them laughing at you after the 2nd Cowboys-Giants game.
nah, you posted a bunch of gay eli pics and no one responded

I remember half the thread clowned on you and then you said you never forgot it

you were thinking about it all this time werent you you insecure muthafukka

if it werent for people like you maybe I actually would be a undercover cowboys fan

now lighten up, its an unofficial cowboys thread on a hip hop forum, stop taking yourself so seriously

shouts to texas beezy and ellz

Last edited by Black_Deuce; 01-30-2008 at 08:03 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #1155
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
hey hey hey now is it ok to post in here
 01-30-2008, 08:45 PM         #1156
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:

and to bootsy, gargle my liquid babies in your mouth you dumb fa66ot
 Twelveinchez said:
:sick: *dies*

ppl never learn
 10 years ago '05        #1157
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Deuce, I hate you. Leave the Cowboys thread you big meanie jerkface

01-30-2008, 09:27 PM         #1158
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01-30-2008, 10:26 PM         #1159
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ big meanie jerkface.

bootsy said:
I am sick of Mort too, this motherfu*ker is trying desperately to make up for that Eli Manning flub when he said Eli would be out a month after the 1st Giants game. I still think we oughta get Felix Jones. To me he is the perfect compliment to Barber. He can break long ones, can catch outta the backfield, and return punts and kicks. I don't know too much about his blocking but he is the change of pace kind of back we need.
If Jerry knew he could actually make a deal happen for that 1st pick, I guess his decision would be between McFadden or Jones (Felix obviously:rolleyes:) & Barber...:sick:

JBeezy said:
I think Jerrah bringing in Campo and possibly Capers is him starting to a.ssemble the staff for Jason Garrett's future :applause:

I wouldn't even mind making Capers the DC, because Brain Stewart DID NOT impress me at all.
You noticed that too? I was happy about him (Stewart) comin because the Chargers secondary was tough when he was there. But now that he's coached our guys for a season and after seeing him on the sidelines....I've come to the conclusion that he doesn't know what the fu*k he's doin.....

So yeah, someone else needs to take that DC job and he can get bumped down to defensive quality control or some bullsh*t.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 01-30-2008 at 10:30 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #1160
bootsy 
space
space
space
With the Hall Of Fame voting coming up this weekend, and Cris Carter likely to get in on the 1st ballot, Cowboy fans who do you think was the better receiver between Carter and Irvin? We have this debate on another website and it is interesting. Carter had the better numbers but Irvin's career was cut short and he didn't play in a pass first offense like Carter did. Irvin also obviously has the rings over Carter. I go with Irvin because he was just tough to deal with for opposing corners and his impact/leadership on those great Cowboy teams.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy