Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-18-2008, 06:10 AM         #1101
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:

[pic - click to view]

:thumbsdowYour avy is homo. Eli is the only professional player I've seen that TRIES to look tough and ends up looking more like a cake. And just make sure all you sh*t talkers log in after the game on Sunday when GB whipes that smurk off yall's faces...they won't hand you the game like we did.:banghead:

**Back to business**

Defense: (from front to back)

I guess the nose depends on if Jason Ferguson comes back. He's 33...not too old, so there's no reason to count him out yet. If he doesn't, how long did we sign Tank for? 2 Years? He only gives up about 10lbs to Ferg and they're the same height. If we can beef Tank up to avg. NT size which is about 315-320, we could easily just start him. Canty was solid and needs a contract. Spears didn't live up to his pick in the first round, but he wasn't a weakness against the run either...he should be fine.

No need to mention Ware. I have a feeling Ellis won't be back, so Spencer gets the start fulltime making our pass-rush even more effective. Akin hasn't really impressed me since he's been here, so I can see him losing his job to Roy, or maybe even Kevin Burnett if Roy doesn't work out. Burnett could start today IMO. Carpenter could too, but we're just over-manned at LB. I'm almost positive he'll beast on someone else's squad who really needs him. So that leaves Demarcus, Brady, Roy or Kevin or Bobby then Anthony...nice @ss corps as usual.

Since Jerry has quite a few contracts to renew, plus 2 first-rounders, I'm not sure how loud of a noise we'll make in free agency, but Trufant would be a good look. The secondary has been the achilles heel for the past few years, so I won't be surprised at investing money into it. Trufant and Newman with the base 3-4, and since we use the nickel so much, Henry/Trufant on the outside and put Newman back in as nickelback shutting down the slot. Then Hamlin and _____ @ safety. That makes a couple of us who like Kenny Phillips in that spot. If the Bears go RB or WR we could end up with him. I don't know who else needs a S....Carolina or Washington maybe? The Browns should pick before the Skins, so that could leave just Carolina to worry about. If this sh*t works out the way we think it could, we're talkin no weaknesses on defense.

Offense:

Flo is obviously getting a huge contract. Gurode needs work with snaps in the gun. Other than that we're pretty good up front. Kosier is possibly our only weakness...not really a FA or first day draft priority yet though.

I hope Barber retires a Cowboy...bring on Felix, Mendenhall or Stewart. Jamaal Charles's stock will go up after the combine, so he could be a late first rounder or early second pick. That will be the perfect compliment to Barber, plus dude can be a threat in the return game...he's from Texas and that's always a +.:) That leaves FB. Deion Anderson was solid and I think we still have him on the roster, so we're fine there.

Receiver....I guess we'll have to wait and see if TG's surgery is needed...he could possibly retire too if it is. Microfracture surgery takes about a year to rehab = no TG for '08 either. Since RB is so deep in the draft, it could wait until the 2nd round and we can go younger at receiver. OR, we could go ahead and get a back first and pick up a Limas Sweed late in the second maybe? Roy Williams could get traded out of Detroit this off-season? Give them our Roy Williams and a draft pick?

No need to mention TO, Witten or Romo either, they should all retire Cowboys too.

Special Teams:

Kick off and punt coverage was a problem, and not signing Davis back will only make it worse. Bruce Read our ST guy needs to get fired....he didn't fix sh*t.

That's about it. I could type/talk about the 'Boys all day.

Oh, LMAO @ Garrett getting paid more than half the coaches in the league.
 10 years ago '05        #1102
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
 texasplayboy_23 said:
:thumbsdowYour avy is homo. Eli is the only professional player I've seen that TRIES to look tough and ends up looking more like a cake. And just make sure all you sh*t talkers log in after the game on Sunday when GB whipes that smurk off yall's faces...they won't hand you the game like we did.:banghead:

**Back to business**

I guess the nose depends on if Jason Ferguson comes back. He's 33...not too old, so there's no reason to count him out yet. If he doesn't, how long did we sign Tank for? 2 Years? He only gives up about 10lbs to Ferg and they're the same height. If we can beef Tank up to avg. NT size which is about 315-320, we could easily just start him. Canty was solid and needs a contract. Spears didn't live up to his pick in the first round, but he wasn't a weakness against the run either...he should be fine.

No need to mention Ware. I have a feeling Ellis won't be back, so Spencer gets the start fulltime making our pass-rush even more effective. Akin hasn't really impressed me since he's been here, so I can see him losing his job to Roy, or maybe even Kevin Burnett if Roy doesn't work out. Burnett could start today IMO. Carpenter could too, but we're just over-manned at LB. I'm almost positive he'll beast on someone else's squad who really needs him. So that leaves Demarcus, Brady, Roy or Kevin or Bobby then Anthony...nice @ss corps as usual.

Since Jerry has quite a few contracts to renew, plus 2 first-rounders, I'm not sure how loud of a noise we'll make in free agency, but Trufant would be a good look. The secondary has been the achilles heel for the past few years, so I won't be surprised at investing money into it. Trufant and Newman with the base 3-4, and since we use the nickel so much, Henry/Trufant on the outside and put Newman back in as nickelback shutting down the slot. Then Hamlin and _____ @ safety. That makes a couple of us who like Kenny Phillips in that spot. If the Bears go RB or WR we could end up with him. I don't know who else needs a S....Carolina or Washington maybe? The Browns should pick before the Skins, so that could leave just Carolina to worry about. If this sh*t works out the way we think it could, we're talkin no weaknesses on defense.

Offense:

Flo is obviously getting a huge contract. Gurode needs work with snaps in the gun. Other than that we're pretty good up front. Kosier is possibly our only weakness...not really a FA or first day draft priority yet though.

I hope Barber retires a Cowboy...bring on Felix, Mendenhall or Stewart. Jamaal Charles's stock will go up after the combine, so he could be a late first rounder or early second pick. That will be the perfect compliment to Barber, plus dude can be a threat in the return game...he's from Texas and that's always a +.:) That leaves FB. Deion Anderson was solid and I think we still have him on the roster, so we're fine there.

Receiver....I guess we'll have to wait and see if TG's surgery is needed...he could possibly retire too if it is. Microfracture surgery takes about a year to rehab = no TG for '08 either. Since RB is so deep in the draft, it could wait until the 2nd round and we can go younger at receiver. OR, we could go ahead and get a back first and pick up a Limas Sweed late in the second maybe? Roy Williams could get traded out of Detroit this off-season? Give them our Roy Williams and a draft pick?

No need to mention TO, Witten or Romo either, they should all retire Cowboys too.

Special Teams:

Kick off and punt coverage was a problem, and not signing Davis back will only make it worse. Bruce Read our ST guy needs to get fired....he didn't fix sh*t.

You've made a lot of good points. I think Roy would be to stubborn to move to LB though. I have no doubt in my mind that Jerry wouldn't sign MBIII to a long term contract. The defense fell apart for at the end of the season and it didn't help that T. New has been f!ghting a bad foot. Felix would do swell in the backfield with Marion pounding the rock on short yardage situtions.

Last edited by Jaiden05; 01-18-2008 at 11:59 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #1103
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 eLLz said:
i want Trufant

bulk Roy to an LB.... been wanting this since last offseason, even on draft day they said hes "one biscuit away from an LB".... n*gga is a.ss in coverage and we pay him too much money to have to come out every 3rd down plays cause of his coverage liability, thats ridiculous

resign Flozell as long as price is reasonable

resign Barber of course

Tender on Canty

Hamlin long term

Keith Davis resign, beast on ST

Tear up Craytons contract

trade some LBs, were too deep here and will be even deeper if Roy makes the jump

supposedly Hayesworth and Gurode squashed beef shortly after he stomped the n*ggas mental in.... Haynesworth would be a beast pickup

Draft.....

depending on what happens in FA, if we get Trufant.... Safety Browns Pick, WR or RB (depending on whos on board) Cowboys 1st round

run next years D with

DE - Spears
NT - Ferguson (Haynesworth ? )
DE - Canty
OLB - Ware and Spencer
ILB - James and Roy Williams
DB - Newman and Trufant
S - Hamlin and Draft Pick (I want Kenny Phillips from The U )

Nah but, Crayton just had a bad game lol... He supposedly has the best hands on the team. As for Albert I think he would be too pricey. We don't want to end up like the deadskins. Trufant would be nice too but, he might want to much money.
 10 years ago '06        #1104
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 texasplayboy_23 said:

**Back to business**

Offense:

Special Teams:

Roy Williams is cool, but Roy Williams and a 1st round pick is way too much for that n*gga.... his hands are suspect and hes had injury problems in the past.... WR i go for Fitz, id give a pick + something for Fitz, they wouldnt want Roy Williams they have Adrian Wilson maybe an LB + Browns pick ?

I was fu*kin around with the ripping Craytons contract, i was tight as hell after the game but hes a solid #3.... sh*t if we can get Fitz and Glenn comes back, we can even slot him as a #4 and run 5 WR sets like Green Bay does with Owens/Fitz/Glenn/Crayton/Hurd or 4 WR sets with Owens/Fitz/Glenn/Crayton and Witten off the edge

i like our Roy Williams, i think hes a beast in run support but if hes not trying to transition to LB i think its a wrap for him in Dallas, sh*t would benefit his career heavy regardless because nobodies gonna want him as an anchor in their secondary

RB is so thick i think we'd be trippin to reach 1st round even tho i like Felix Jones alot here...... ima have to retouch the RB after the combines and draft stocks and real mocks start to drop...

WR i like James Hardy alot if Fitz aint available.... 6'7, 220 and supposedly runs a 4.4 40..... thats a beast right there and a perfect Owens replacement in the future, character issues supposedly tho which have him dropped into the 2nd round but combines will outweigh the other sh*t

personally i think we should just stick to the draft and fu*k trading...... its not like we got an old a.ss squad.... Romo/Barber/Ware/Spencer/Newman/Witten are all pretty young and will be the key to our future, obviously were in a win now mode but dont want to trip and say fu*k youth.... bring in Trufant and thats a set of 7 key players that are 29 yrs old and under, 2 pass rushers, shut down corners, good mobile QB with reliable a.ss pass threat and beast RB, 2 1st round picks to help us get a playmaking WR and another safety or another RB

Last edited by eLLz; 01-18-2008 at 02:24 PM..
 01-19-2008, 01:22 AM         #1105
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Roy Williams is cool, but Roy Williams and a 1st round pick is way too much for that n*gga.... his hands are suspect and hes had injury problems in the past.... WR i go for Fitz, id give a pick + something for Fitz, they wouldnt want Roy Williams they have Adrian Wilson maybe an LB + Browns pick ?

I was fu*kin around with the ripping Craytons contract, i was tight as hell after the game but hes a solid #3.... sh*t if we can get Fitz and Glenn comes back, we can even slot him as a #4 and run 5 WR sets like Green Bay does with Owens/Fitz/Glenn/Crayton/Hurd or 4 WR sets with Owens/Fitz/Glenn/Crayton and Witten off the edge

i like our Roy Williams, i think hes a beast in run support but if hes not trying to transition to LB i think its a wrap for him in Dallas, sh*t would benefit his career heavy regardless because nobodies gonna want him as an anchor in their secondary

RB is so thick i think we'd be trippin to reach 1st round even tho i like Felix Jones alot here...... ima have to retouch the RB after the combines and draft stocks and real mocks start to drop...

WR i like James Hardy alot if Fitz aint available.... 6'7, 220 and supposedly runs a 4.4 40..... thats a beast right there and a perfect Owens replacement in the future, character issues supposedly tho which have him dropped into the 2nd round but combines will outweigh the other sh*t

personally i think we should just stick to the draft and fu*k trading...... its not like we got an old a.ss squad.... Romo/Barber/Ware/Spencer/Newman/Witten are all pretty young and will be the key to our future, obviously were in a win now mode but dont want to trip and say fu*k youth.... bring in Trufant and thats a set of 7 key players that are 29 yrs old and under, 2 pass rushers, shut down corners, good mobile QB with reliable a.ss pass threat and beast RB, 2 1st round picks to help us get a playmaking WR and another safety or another RB
Damn, I forgot about Fitz until you said somethin....I'm definitely feelin sendin Arizona 1 of our picks plus Bobby Carpenter maybe? ...they could use a good LB.

I still feel that Kenny Phillips is the most logical first pick....no more payin dudes first round money when they aren't even able to make an immediate impact. Besides, when's the last time we drafted a safety?? As far as Roy, he doesn't really have a choice but to make that transition if it comes to that cause who the fu*k else will take a chance on him in coverage? And you're right about youth, especially on defense...our group will be good for awhile...we're one of the youngest teams in the league I think.

I'll have to do some research on James Hardy, but Malcolm Kelly from OK is a beast too. I wonder if moving Anthony Henry to safety is still an option. In that case, Mike Jenkins could jump right in at corner...I know alot of people like Talib, I think Jenkins may be a little faster though....Talib's more of the playmaker...either way they're a good addition. I still haven't forgot about Trufant either.

Who else saw Pacman saying he wishes he could come to Dallas? Cowboys>>>>______. I mean what other team makes players come out and say they want to play for them....I can't think of any. We still have players we skipped over in the draft still bitter about Dallas not picking them...Randy Moss, Shawne Merriman, Joey Porter to name a few....get over it n*ggas.
 10 years ago '05        #1106
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
I'll have to do some research on James Hardy, but Malcolm Kelly from OK is a beast too. I wonder if moving Anthony Henry to safety is still an option. In that case, Mike Jenkins could jump right in at corner...I know alot of people like Talib, I think Jenkins may be a little faster though....Talib's more of the playmaker...either way they're a good addition. I still haven't forgot about Trufant either.
At this point, Talib is probably a little more polished, but Jenkins improved every year he was at USF, and really really came into his own this year. He improved a lot on all the little things this year, as he was trying to prove he's first round material. He would be a solid nickel back right away IMO, especially if we are able to get our hands on Trufant or Samuels. And I doubt if there's any corner in college football that had the closing speed of Jenkins (and that's homer bias aside)
 01-19-2008, 08:56 PM         #1107
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
Crayton just had a bad game

01-20-2008, 12:33 AM         #1108
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Yeah you better delete that sh*t.

BoSox84 said:
At this point, Talib is probably a little more polished, but Jenkins improved every year he was at USF, and really really came into his own this year. He improved a lot on all the little things this year, as he was trying to prove he's first round material. He would be a solid nickel back right away IMO, especially if we are able to get our hands on Trufant or Samuels. And I doubt if there's any corner in college football that had the closing speed of Jenkins (and that's homer bias aside)
That's why Jenkins is my favorite at corner. The fact that he improved every year proves he's smart, can be coached and makes positive adjustments....most likely will transition well into the pros.

I don't like Asante Samuels for some reason, never have. I guess it's because the team he plays for...don't care for most of them either. I just have a hunch that dude would struggle in front of an average strong safety.
 01-20-2008, 01:57 AM         #1109
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some sh*t I just saw on...

#22 Dallas Cowboys: CB, Troy, Leodis Mckelvin -- After having so much luck with Demarcus Ware, why not go back to the same Troy program for some help at cornerback? Anyone who watched the Cowboys this year saw Jacques Reeves get picked on early and often, so at the very least Dallas needs in an upgrade at the nickel and if Anthony Henry ever makes his long-anticipated move to safety, corner just becomes that much more of a glaring need. You might not know alot about Leodis Mcelvin just yet, but you will soon because not only does he have prototypical size (5'11" 190) and speed (4.45) but he's also an excellent return man.

#29 Dallas Cowboys: RB, Arkansas, Felix Jones -- With the second #1 pick the Cowboys could feel like they are playing with house money to a degree and while everyone a.ssumes that Arkansas alumnus Jerry Jones wants Darren McFadden, he might have to settle for another Hog running back. Julius Jones is an unrestricted FA who is not expected back and Felix Jones would be a perfect replacement, providing some lightning to Marion Barber's thunder. Felix was also an All-American kick returner in college so that would be an added bonus. Wideout could be another possiblity here since Terry Glenn has been wearing down.

[pic - click to view]

...basically some of the same sh*t we've all been saying, but things seem like they have more of a possibilty of happening when it comes from non-Cowboy fans.

They have Aqib Talib already taken by the Texans and Kenny Phillips with the Broncos.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 01-20-2008 at 02:15 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #1110
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:

#22 Dallas Cowboys: CB, Troy, Leodis Mckelvin -- After having so much luck with Demarcus Ware, why not go back to the same Troy program for some help at cornerback? Anyone who watched the Cowboys this year saw Jacques Reeves get picked on early and often, so at the very least Dallas needs in an upgrade at the nickel and if Anthony Henry ever makes his long-anticipated move to safety, corner just becomes that much more of a glaring need. You might not know alot about Leodis Mcelvin just yet, but you will soon because not only does he have prototypical size (5'11" 190) and speed (4.45) but he's also an excellent return man.

#29 Dallas Cowboys: RB, Arkansas, Felix Jones -- With the second #1 pick the Cowboys could feel like they are playing with house money to a degree and while everyone a.ssumes that Arkansas alumnus Jerry Jones wants Darren McFadden, he might have to settle for another Hog running back. Julius Jones is an unrestricted FA who is not expected back and Felix Jones would be a perfect replacement, providing some lightning to Marion Barber's thunder. Felix was also an All-American kick returner in college so that would be an added bonus. Wideout could be another possiblity here since Terry Glenn has been wearing down.

[pic - click to view]

...basically some of the same sh*t we've all been saying, but things seem like they have more of a possibilty of happening when it comes from non-Cowboy fans.

They have Aqib Talib already taken by the Texans and Kenny Phillips with the Broncos.

Yeah dude definitely has to be on bx lol. I hope roy hops on the ILB kick fast cause his coverage is making me :sick:
 01-20-2008, 04:36 PM         #1111
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cowboys got 2 first rounders
 10 years ago '05        #1112
BoSox84 
space
space
 Black_Deuce said:
Cowboys got 2 first rounders
It's the Dolphins' fault. If they had just taken Brady Quinn instead of Ted Ginn, Cleveland never would've traded this year's first rounder for last year's so they could get him
 01-20-2008, 04:46 PM         #1113
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
If they had just taken Brady Quinn instead of Ted Ginn

:thumbsdow Miami front office

they should have hired Bill Parcells for real
 10 years ago '05        #1114
BoSox84 
space
space
They hired him for the front office a year too late
 01-20-2008, 11:20 PM         #1115
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Damn I can't wait until the Giants get brought back down to reality.
LOL you can take the avy down now tex.... :)
 10 years ago '05        #1116
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,162 | Props total: 957 957
 texasplayboy_23 said:

[pic - click to view]

Thats exactly how I predicted it, I like this guy's way of thinking..and hopefully we can get Malcolm Kelly but thats a reach.
 01-21-2008, 09:52 PM         #1117
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^:rolleyes:Obviously, but seeing as how we're no longer in the postseason what else is there to discuss?
 10 years ago '05        #1118
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 Big R said:
terry glenn is gunna be out a year? i saw the article on how jerry said he will pay TO his bonus and then said he wasnt sure on terry glenn because he needs microfracture surgey, thats a no brainer of course were gunna release glenn, cant have him on the roster for another year without him playing he isnt that good
I'll miss Terry Glenn, I wish he could have gotten a Super Bowl ring with Dallas. He definitely repaired his image with the Cowboys but we need to get younger and more athletic at the WR position.
 01-23-2008, 07:53 PM         #1119
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its not that Glenn isn't athletic... perhaps he he needs time to recover that perhaps the 'boys front office can't afford to give him at this point
 10 years ago '04        #1120
quamir14 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

^^ I took this pic in Dallas at the Wing House.^^

When me and my boys invaded Texas Stadium on Dec. 16, 2007

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by quamir14; 01-24-2008 at 12:33 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy