Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #1021
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
:wow: Damn Deuce you back @ it fam?
 01-08-2008, 09:12 PM         #1022
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
:rolleyes:I'm trying to help YOU out. If I was scared I would've just said no. After the 1st time I said I was done avy betting for good this season...remember???
:finger: well this the first time the giants faced the cowboys for the 3rd time

in the playoffs

we gon make it one to remember :D

01-09-2008, 12:21 AM         #1023
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Keep telling yourselves that there isn't a good chance a team gets beat 3 times in the same season. Hell, ya'll are so delusional that you probably forgot they're playing IN DALLAS!:banghead:

Damn I can't wait until the Giants get brought back down to reality.
 01-09-2008, 02:03 PM         #1024
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is the playoffs duke its a whole new season :)

we are 1-0 you all are 0-0
 01-09-2008, 09:33 PM         #1025
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, 0-0 because we're>>>you and won the conference.:D
 10 years ago '05        #1026
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
T.O. started running full speed again on monday. This dude is a freak of nature. I hope the bye don't k!ll us
 10 years ago '06        #1027
youngral 
space
space
$6,651 | Props total: 633 633
TO is like the real Wolverine (sp) fu*k a Brian Dawkins
 01-11-2008, 02:07 PM         #1028
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Yeah, 0-0 because we're>>>you and won the conference.:D
kmon man yall won 2 more games than us 3 more at the end of the regular season, if we finished off (won) the second game against the f*gboys instead of pooping out we would have only been one game behind
 10 years ago '05        #1029
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Black_Deuce said:

kmon man yall won 2 more games than us 3 more at the end of the regular season, if we finished off (won) the second game against the f*gboys instead of pooping out we would have only been one game behind
Stop whinning lil guy Fu(( the popkawn get those push brooms ready.
 10 years ago '05        #1030
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,165 | Props total: 958 958
Final Chapter To Weekend In Mexico

Mickey Spagnola - Email
DallasCowboys.com Columnist
January 11, 2008 6:45 PM

IRVING, Texas - You might not believe this, but of all people, Cowboys wide receiver Terrell Owens is taking complete responsibility for quarterback Tony Romo's weekend in Mexico with Jessica Simpson and several of his teammates during last weekend's playoff bye.

That's right, Owens, who was left behind rehabbing his high ankle sprain, owned up to it during his lengthy interview with Deion Sanders for NFL Network out at Valley Ranch on Thursday.

"You know what man, I'll let the cat out of the bag - that was my was my apology trip to Jessica and Romo, so I sent them on that trip, you know, to get away for the bye week," Owens said.

Deion: "So you footed the whole bill?"

Owens: "I was just trying to correct a harmless, a little joking manner that I did weeks prior, just making a little joke or something, and the media kind of took it out of context, and Tony was really concerned about her being upset, so, I'll let it out of the bag."

Deion: "So no matter what you do, you still find a way to be in the media and mess it up."

Owens: "You know, outside of that it doesn't really matter what a person does during the off-time. That's his personal life. What if he would have gone over there with his family to Cabo or what if he would have gone over there with myself?"

Probably would have caused as big a stir.
 01-11-2008, 10:09 PM         #1031
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
Stop whinning lil guy Fu(( the popkawn get those push brooms ready.

lol we will see what happens.
 01-12-2008, 01:46 AM         #1032
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can you feel it
640 x 480 windows media file

Can you feel it
320 x 240 quicktime video

Can you feel it
youtube
 01-12-2008, 02:50 AM         #1033
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:

n*gga are you high?! You smokin that sh*t?! The Giants could've have the same record as the Cowboys for all I care, we still own the tiebreaker...remember?? If not I'll give you a hint....what does a broom do?:)

Damn, I'm funny...anyways, stop using all these shenanigans to try and make it closer than what it was...cuz is wasn't.
 01-13-2008, 06:55 PM         #1034
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10 years ago '05        #1035
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
ONE NAME PATRICK CRAYTON
 01-13-2008, 06:59 PM         #1036
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bet all you f*g**ts are committing suicide right now. TO is a bi*ch, I had my popcorn ready alright.

[pic - click to view]

01-13-2008, 07:08 PM         #1037
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
here u go tex :)

[pic - click to view]

you can ditch it after the superbowl

Last edited by Black_Deuce; 01-13-2008 at 07:12 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #1038
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
I don't think I have been disappointed as a Cowboy fan as I am right now. I have been one for over 20 years and this loss was very disappointing and you could see it on the drive at the start of the 3rd when we didn't get the TD and had to settle for a FG. That was a victory for the Giants and they knew it, I knew and the Cowboys knew it. They didn't answer the Giants TD at the end of the half which was some of the softest defense I have ever seen. Very disappointing, if there is a silver lining look at the pattern of the past 2 SB champs and this years Chargers. The 05 Steelers, 06 Colts and 07 Chargers all had disappointing playoff losses the year before they won the title and did so in unexpected fashion. Hopefully this year's Cowboy team will learn from this loss and follow the form those other teams did. Yeah they were disappointed but they fought back to win titles.
 01-13-2008, 08:20 PM         #1039
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall Havent Won A Playoff Game In Now 12 Years !!! So Where Them Cats Who Were Talkin Sh*t About How Good The Cowboys Are ???
 01-13-2008, 08:21 PM         #1040
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
COngrats this maybe ur first thread not about the wack as Saints, Hornets, or LSU. :applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
47 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
273 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
177 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
65 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy