Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #1001
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
^^^^^ Them two n*ggaz wow I can't believe they don't even try to improve your game. You know it's bad if you get targeted by a Qb that only started one season. LOL
 01-02-2008, 11:55 PM         #1002
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mark Norris - Email
DallasCowboys.com Staff Writer
January 2, 2008 7:17 PM

Owens Takes Another Step In Recovery

IRVING, Texas - Cowboys wide receiver Terrell Owens wasn't at practice Wednesday. But his teammates and coaches believe he is getting a step closer, literally, every day.

Owens has been wearing a boot on his left foot since suffering a high ankle sprain Dec. 22 at Carolina. But out here at Valley Ranch on Wednesday the receiver traded in the walking boot for a regular shoe for the first time.

That's good news for the Dallas offense, which sputtered at Washington on Sunday without Owens in the lineup. As recently as Monday, Owens still had been in the boot.

"He's trying to put on a shoe now (even though) they told him don't, he's still doing it," fellow wide receiver Sam Hurd said. "He walks perfect and looks fine to me. I thought he'd be ready to go today."

Cowboys head coach Wade Phillips confirmed Owens is out of the boot now and will continue to rehab the injury with the goal of getting healthy in time for the Cowboys' divisional playoff game on Jan. 13 at Texas Stadium. Phillips said that Owens indicated he felt better Wednesday than he had before and did some light jogging.

"Our people have said he's ahead of schedule," Phillips said.

Owens was not at any of the practices last week in preparation for the game at Washington and didn't make the trip to the nation's capital, instead staying behind to receive further treatment on his ankle. The Cowboys rested their multiple injured starters, including Owens, at Washington.

Phillips saw Owens in the training room at Valley Ranch on Wednesday and said the receiver is rehabbing at the complex, as well as on his own.

Phillips said he is hoping to see Owens back on the practice field by next Wednesday or Thursday, but the big key to his return for the playoff game will be his ability to push off on the ankle.

But his toughness isn't a question for Phillips.

The head coach mentioned how Owens walked up and down the sideline after getting hurt at Carolina, like he might be able to go back onto the field. Phillips knows Owens is capable of pushing through pain.

"I feel like he's going to play," Phillips said. "He's shown in the past and I think in the game. Even when he got hurt, he walked off the field."

Hurd knows Owens can f!ght through the pain also, but only wants his teammate back when he is 100 percent ready. So as much as he would like to see him at practices, he knows it is best Owens continues to recover and rehab his left ankle.

The head coach agrees.

"We'd like to have more than one game, too, so you've got to be careful there," Phillips said.

Other news: Gurode, Newman, Ratliff and Watkins all participated in practice today. That's great news and I hope Watkins plays more snaps at safety than Roy. I think dude can possibly be better in coverage and I'm sure Parcells liked him for a reason.

I also read how the Falcons want to interview Jason Garrett AND Tony Sparano for the HC job. So, it looks like Jerry might have to pay Garrett HC money in order to keep him in Dallas....we already lost our scouting director to Parcells and the Dolphins.:sick:
 10 years ago '05        #1003
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Mark Norris - Email
DallasCowboys.com Staff Writer
January 2, 2008 7:17 PM

Owens Takes Another Step In Recovery

IRVING, Texas - Cowboys wide receiver Terrell Owens wasn't at practice Wednesday. But his teammates and coaches believe he is getting a step closer, literally, every day.

Owens has been wearing a boot on his left foot since suffering a high ankle sprain Dec. 22 at Carolina. But out here at Valley Ranch on Wednesday the receiver traded in the walking boot for a regular shoe for the first time.

That's good news for the Dallas offense, which sputtered at Washington on Sunday without Owens in the lineup. As recently as Monday, Owens still had been in the boot.

"He's trying to put on a shoe now (even though) they told him don't, he's still doing it," fellow wide receiver Sam Hurd said. "He walks perfect and looks fine to me. I thought he'd be ready to go today."

Cowboys head coach Wade Phillips confirmed Owens is out of the boot now and will continue to rehab the injury with the goal of getting healthy in time for the Cowboys' divisional playoff game on Jan. 13 at Texas Stadium. Phillips said that Owens indicated he felt better Wednesday than he had before and did some light jogging.

"Our people have said he's ahead of schedule," Phillips said.

Owens was not at any of the practices last week in preparation for the game at Washington and didn't make the trip to the nation's capital, instead staying behind to receive further treatment on his ankle. The Cowboys rested their multiple injured starters, including Owens, at Washington.

Phillips saw Owens in the training room at Valley Ranch on Wednesday and said the receiver is rehabbing at the complex, as well as on his own.

Phillips said he is hoping to see Owens back on the practice field by next Wednesday or Thursday, but the big key to his return for the playoff game will be his ability to push off on the ankle.

But his toughness isn't a question for Phillips.

The head coach mentioned how Owens walked up and down the sideline after getting hurt at Carolina, like he might be able to go back onto the field. Phillips knows Owens is capable of pushing through pain.

"I feel like he's going to play," Phillips said. "He's shown in the past and I think in the game. Even when he got hurt, he walked off the field."

Hurd knows Owens can f!ght through the pain also, but only wants his teammate back when he is 100 percent ready. So as much as he would like to see him at practices, he knows it is best Owens continues to recover and rehab his left ankle.

The head coach agrees.

"We'd like to have more than one game, too, so you've got to be careful there," Phillips said.

Other news: Gurode, Newman, Ratliff and Watkins all participated in practice today. That's great news and I hope Watkins plays more snaps at safety than Roy. I think dude can possibly be better in coverage and I'm sure Parcells liked him for a reason.

I also read how the Falcons want to interview Jason Garrett AND Tony Sparano for the HC job. So, it looks like Jerry might have to pay Garrett HC money in order to keep him in Dallas....we already lost our scouting director to Parcells and the Dolphins.:sick:
Yeah losing Ireland was a bit of a concern until I read that his replacement Ciskowski is just as good as Ireland was. Also Jerry Jones has learned a lot in the last few years especially when Parcells was HC in Dallas that he has a more hands off approach and is learning to make better judgments and trust his people more. Losing Ireland is not that big of a loss. I do feel that we will lose either Garrett or Sparano, but hopefully not both. If both then look for Cam Cameron to get the OC job esp with his experience of working with Wade in San Diego. Losing these people will suck but you just reload and move on.
 01-03-2008, 10:22 PM         #1004
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The media thinks Sparano is the front-runner for the Dolphins job...since we're talking Parcells here, I'll have to agree.
 01-04-2008, 01:53 AM         #1005
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shut up.
 10 years ago '05        #1006
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Shut up.
What did that fool say now. I can't read it because it was deleted.
 01-04-2008, 10:30 PM         #1007
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bootsy said:
What did that fool say now. I can't read it because it was deleted.
 10 years ago '05        #1008
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
Looks like we'll see the Gbythces again.
 01-06-2008, 07:38 PM         #1009
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn right...

3rd times a charm

:)
 10 years ago '05        #1010
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
sike lol......
 10 years ago '05        #1011
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
2008 Football Schedule
What shall think?????

HOME
San Francisco
Seattle
Baltimore
Cincinnati
NFC South

AWAY
Arizona
St. Louis
Cleveland
Pittsburgh
NFC North

Can't wait for that Pittsburgh game. I will be there.
source:

Last edited by Jaiden05; 01-06-2008 at 09:34 PM..
 01-07-2008, 10:10 PM         #1012
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
damn right...

3rd times a charm

Damn, ya'll are becoming just as delusional as the Skins fans were, and you see what happened to them.

It's all good though, some of ya'll are my n*ggas. Good luck!:applause:

.....yeah, good luck with your weak @ss secondary trying to cover TO, TG, Witten and Crayton.:sick:

And @ people wanting the Giants to win because they don't want to see the 'Boys in the playoffs...b*tches are shook.
 01-07-2008, 10:47 PM         #1013
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
.....yeah, good luck with your weak @ss secondary trying to cover TO, TG, Witten and Crayton.:sick:
if the pass rush shows up they should be okay
 01-07-2008, 11:16 PM         #1014
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:sorry: buddy, but our o-line allowed only 2 sacks in both games this year and that ain't about to change....Davis, Columbo, Gurode, Adams, Kosier>>>>
 01-07-2008, 11:29 PM         #1015
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:finger: well fu*k you this means war

Ill take another avy bet for the whole offseason tho
 01-07-2008, 11:35 PM         #1016
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

(about that last part) Some people never learn.
 01-07-2008, 11:37 PM         #1017
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

so yes or no..........

:finger::D
 01-07-2008, 11:44 PM         #1018
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Umm, that would be a yes. But not for no 7 damn months and you don't have to create a thread. (yeah I said "you" because "I'm" going to win....again.:D)
 01-07-2008, 11:48 PM         #1019
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
okay for the playoffs then u scared a.ss n*gga

:finger:

01-07-2008, 11:54 PM         #1020
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:rolleyes:I'm trying to help YOU out. If I was scared I would've just said no. After the 1st time I said I was done avy betting for good this season...remember???
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy