Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
212 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #981
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Some puerto rican model named Lisa Marie...you know I had to come back strong after takin the last chick down for Sean T.:D

And I see TG is finally practicing:applause:....of course right after I said we wasted a roster spot all season. If he even gets back to 80% full speed Dallas offense>>New England's....yeah I said it.
She dope.... Did you just say TG is back practicing? Damn
 12-13-2007, 10:49 PM         #982
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh yeah bruh, you didn't know?

Mark Norris
DallasCowboys.com Staff Writer
December 13, 2007 7:23 PM

Injury Situation Continues To Improve

IRVING, Texas - The Cowboys' injury situation on Thursday improved considerably as the team continued preparation for Sunday's match-up against the Philadelphia Eagles at Texas Stadium.

Cornerback Terence Newman, who was on a stationary bike during Wednesday's workouts to give relief to a sore toe and tendinitis in his right knee, returned to practice on a limited basis Thursday. And wide receiver Terry Glenn was out there for the second consecutive day, suffering no setbacks from his first appearance at practice since last working out in early September.

Newman did work with the defensive backs during the portion of practice open to the media, and Cowboys head coach Wade Phillips said it seems likely Newman will be ready for Sunday's game.

"He looked better today," Phillips said of Newman, who suffered his injuries early in the Detroit game. "There's a possibility he will start."

Phillips also was encouraged by the condition of his other starting cornerback, Anthony Henry, who did not appear to suffer any relapse with his sprained ankle after playing the entire game against the Lions. Phillips said Henry looked good in Thursday's practice.

Glenn was at his second practice since undergoing a knee scope to remove torn cartilage on Sept. 13. Just as he was after Wednesday's workout, Glenn was listed under the "did not practice" part of the injury report and did not fully dress out. He did run selected routes during individual drills, and appeared to be running freely and easily cutting. Phillips said his overall level of participation was the same as Wednesday and that he is unlikely to play against the Eagles.

Still, it was a good sign. Glenn said before practice he didn't suffer any setbacks from what he did on Wednesday at that "I'm going forward."

In fact, he was in such a good mood, he jokingly told reporters, "Don't rule me out" this week, but the Cowboys are targeting the Dec. 22 game at Carolina for his earliest return.

Offensive tackle Marc Colombo (ankle) did "pretty well," according to Phillips, and was able to fully participate in practice. Colombo suffered a sprained ankle against Green Bay and the coaches have been easing him back into workouts the past two weeks. Receiver Patrick Crayton (foot) also fully participated in Thursday's workouts.

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '05        #983
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Oh yeah bruh, you didn't know?

Mark Norris
DallasCowboys.com Staff Writer
December 13, 2007 7:23 PM

Injury Situation Continues To Improve

IRVING, Texas - The Cowboys' injury situation on Thursday improved considerably as the team continued preparation for Sunday's match-up against the Philadelphia Eagles at Texas Stadium.

Cornerback Terence Newman, who was on a stationary bike during Wednesday's workouts to give relief to a sore toe and tendinitis in his right knee, returned to practice on a limited basis Thursday. And wide receiver Terry Glenn was out there for the second consecutive day, suffering no setbacks from his first appearance at practice since last working out in early September.

Newman did work with the defensive backs during the portion of practice open to the media, and Cowboys head coach Wade Phillips said it seems likely Newman will be ready for Sunday's game.

"He looked better today," Phillips said of Newman, who suffered his injuries early in the Detroit game. "There's a possibility he will start."

Phillips also was encouraged by the condition of his other starting cornerback, Anthony Henry, who did not appear to suffer any relapse with his sprained ankle after playing the entire game against the Lions. Phillips said Henry looked good in Thursday's practice.

Glenn was at his second practice since undergoing a knee scope to remove torn cartilage on Sept. 13. Just as he was after Wednesday's workout, Glenn was listed under the "did not practice" part of the injury report and did not fully dress out. He did run selected routes during individual drills, and appeared to be running freely and easily cutting. Phillips said his overall level of participation was the same as Wednesday and that he is unlikely to play against the Eagles.

Still, it was a good sign. Glenn said before practice he didn't suffer any setbacks from what he did on Wednesday at that "I'm going forward."

In fact, he was in such a good mood, he jokingly told reporters, "Don't rule me out" this week, but the Cowboys are targeting the Dec. 22 game at Carolina for his earliest return.

Offensive tackle Marc Colombo (ankle) did "pretty well," according to Phillips, and was able to fully participate in practice. Colombo suffered a sprained ankle against Green Bay and the coaches have been easing him back into workouts the past two weeks. Receiver Patrick Crayton (foot) also fully participated in Thursday's workouts.

[pic - click to view]

I dunno I like TG and all but, it's like he Pushed himself a little more for the post season. Why couldn't he do the same for the regular? It's all good though wade will probable have Pat starting for these last three game and then start TG.
 12-17-2007, 08:34 PM         #984
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '05        #985
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 Black_Deuce said:

[pic - click to view]

You are truly one of the dumbest, idiotic posters I have ever seen. Like I said a dweller walking around with a cardboard box looking for somewhere to call home and no one wants you. Why don't you post pictures of Eli 'I am a deer in headlights' Manning looking clueless, like some dope getting called for delay of game 12 times a game. The Giants have not clinched a playoff spot yet, got embarrassed on national TV AGAINNNNNNN. Continue there string of ZEROOOOOO big wins and continually underachieve every chance they get. Yet you still come on here and TRY to make fun of a team that swept your team head to head, embarrassed you both times, won the division and will be playing in the playoffs. :banghead: And they won this game BTW.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

DOPEY a.ss MOTHERfu*kER

Last edited by bootsy; 12-17-2007 at 11:02 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #986
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 bootsy said:
You are truly one of the dumbest, idiotic posters I have ever seen. Like I said a dweller walking around with a cardboard box looking for somewhere to call home and no one wants you. Why don't you post pictures of Eli 'I am a deer in headlights' Manning looking clueless, like some dope getting called for delay of game 12 times a game. The Giants have not clinched a playoff spot yet, got embarrassed on national TV AGAINNNNNNN. Continue there string of ZEROOOOOO big wins and continually underachieve every chance they get. Yet you still come on here and TRY to make fun of a team that swept your team head to head, embarrassed you both times, won the division and will be playing in the playoffs. :banghead: And they won this game BTW.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

DOPEY a.ss MOTHERfu*kER

10 years ago '05        #987
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
I have a hunch and here it goes..... Ok since Cleveland has been surprisingly playing well and Mcfadden might be going to some team that doesn't deserve him. True we should maybe start looking for youth at the Wide receiver position. I have a strong feeling Chester Taylor is going to leave I think we should maybe pursue him and trade JJ. I know a lot of people would say that wouldn’t be a bright idea but, what do you fellow fans think? We shouldn’t get our hopes up with Roy being moved to LB spot or signing a new Safety. IT AIGHT GOING HAPPEN!!!!! Jerry invested too much money and would loose money for that to happen. My suggestion is to pressure him into playing better is by benching him when he gets fried.
 12-18-2007, 11:04 PM         #988
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol this nikka is am emotional wreck
 10 years ago '05        #989
bootsy 
space
space
space
 Black_Deuce said:
lol this nikka is am emotional wreck
Yeah kinda like the Giants have been all season.

10 years ago '05        #990
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
Damn where is everybody????? We are NFCE Champs, bye week and Home field. I know I can't be the only happy fan.
 10 years ago '05        #991
bootsy 
space
space
space
 Jaiden05 said:
Damn where is everybody????? We are NFCE Champs, bye week and Home field. I know I can't be the only happy fan.
Nah I think most of us are just bored and waiting for the tournament to start,as Parcells would say. Plus we are sick of hearing about the Patriots everytime you turn on ESPN or NFL Network. I am just worried about TO's injury more than anything. I think he will be ok but those ankle injuries linger awhile.
 10 years ago '05        #992
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 bootsy said:
Nah I think most of us are just bored and waiting for the tournament to start,as Parcells would say. Plus we are sick of hearing about the Patriots everytime you turn on ESPN or NFL Network. I am just worried about TO's injury more than anything. I think he will be ok but those ankle injuries linger awhile.
Yeah so true..... I haven't seen any of the sport channels nice Last Thursday.
 12-27-2007, 06:54 PM         #993
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hows T.O. on the injury report
 10 years ago '05        #994
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Black_Deuce said:
hows T.O. on the injury report

Doesn’t say but, I guarantee he'll be back for the playoffs?
 12-29-2007, 06:07 PM         #995
trackstarant  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2suave4tv said:
draft Jarvis Moss from Fla. and go back to the 4-3.
Naw they don't need to go bck to the 4-3. They are 13-2 with home field advantage throughout the play-offs with the 3-4. Something is working better than last year!
 12-29-2007, 06:08 PM         #996
trackstarant  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
Doesn’t say but, I guarantee he'll be back for the playoffs?
T.O. should be ready for the play-offs. He's a born star and comes to play every week, as long as he gets the ball.
 12-29-2007, 06:11 PM         #997
trackstarant  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
Yeah so true..... I haven't seen any of the sport channels nice Last Thursday.
I know I am tired of hearing about the Pats & their perfect season.
 12-29-2007, 06:12 PM         #998
trackstarant  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
Naw you ain't the only happy fan out there. Cowboys gone take it all the way!
 12-30-2007, 12:17 PM         #999
Tex-Seminole  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would like to see the cowboys win today
but i don't see that, at all.

I just want everyone healty and ready to go
in the 2nd round.
 01-01-2008, 05:46 PM         #1000
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
Nah I'm back now homie.:applause: I've been in Texas for the past 2 weeks and my parents computer is slow as fu*k so I didnt' even attempt to use it.:banghead: But what's sad is I've seen every Boys game despite living up here....until I went home and I end up missing the Panthers game cause it's not on regular cable.:wtf:

Anyways...as far as the last game, I wasn't THAT disappointed. I was angry it was the Skins of all people, but our #1 DB, #1 receiver and the center piece of our o-line were all out and it showed. I have confidence we'll get those key guys healthy in time for the 2nd round. BUT...Roy and Jacques are still a liability in coverage and Phillips needs to figure out a way to compensate for that defensively somehow.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
66 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
93 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
25 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy