Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
+52  78
19 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

01-30-2008, 01:27 PM         #1151
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bootsy said
Uh there are a lot of people that can't stand you posting but that is another story. When you leave the Cowboys forum is when your dumbass won't be mentioned. Motherfu*ka you hop around from one teams forum to the next like some prostitute. You post some of the dumbest, non important and unfunniest sh*t on this forum. Like I told that Eagle fan take your cardboard box and get the fu*k out. You are not funny and never have been. Go make some more lame a.ss Romo cartoons or something. Jackass.
So I cant post in any other team threads but giants?!

wow... good call

I don't mind them posting in here

now STFU u b00ty a.ss n*gga fore I have the thread laughing at u again

11 years ago '05        #1152
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,921 | Props total: 958 958
 Black_Deuce said

So I cant post in any other team threads but giants?!

wow... good call

now STFU u b00ty a.ss n*gga fore I have the thread laughing at u again
Yes your gonna have the whole thread laughing at me like I had them laughing at you after the 2nd Cowboys-Giants game.

11 years ago '05        #1153
bootsy 
space
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said
Hey, hey, hey! Peace and love in here!:rasta:

Sh*t I am, even though their secondary gave up more big plays than ours did, we have the better players for him to work with. And if Dom Capers comes to town there's no reason our D can't be top 3 next year.

And Mortenson needs to shut the fu*k up because that trade AIN'T happenin. Jerry's @ss would get a.ssassinated if he trades Barber away.

I am sick of Mort too, this motherfu*ker is trying desperately to make up for that Eli Manning flub when he said Eli would be out a month after the 1st Giants game. I still think we oughta get Felix Jones. To me he is the perfect compliment to Barber. He can break long ones, can catch outta the backfield, and return punts and kicks. I don't know too much about his blocking but he is the change of pace kind of back we need.

01-30-2008, 08:01 PM         #1154
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bootsy said
Yes your gonna have the whole thread laughing at me like I had them laughing at you after the 2nd Cowboys-Giants game.
nah, you posted a bunch of gay eli pics and no one responded

I remember half the thread clowned on you and then you said you never forgot it

you were thinking about it all this time werent you you insecure muthafukka

if it werent for people like you maybe I actually would be a undercover cowboys fan

now lighten up, its an unofficial cowboys thread on a hip hop forum, stop taking yourself so seriously

shouts to texas beezy and ellz

Last edited by Black_Deuce; 01-30-2008 at 08:03 PM..

11 years ago '07        #1155
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,397 | Props total: 205 205
hey hey hey now is it ok to post in here

01-30-2008, 08:45 PM         #1156
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said

and to bootsy, gargle my liquid babies in your mouth you dumb fa66ot
 Twelveinchez said
:sick: *dies*

ppl never learn

11 years ago '05        #1157
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,184 | Props total: 26 26
Deuce, I hate you. Leave the Cowboys thread you big meanie jerkface

01-30-2008, 09:27 PM         #1158
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

01-30-2008, 10:26 PM         #1159
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ big meanie jerkface.

bootsy said
I am sick of Mort too, this motherfu*ker is trying desperately to make up for that Eli Manning flub when he said Eli would be out a month after the 1st Giants game. I still think we oughta get Felix Jones. To me he is the perfect compliment to Barber. He can break long ones, can catch outta the backfield, and return punts and kicks. I don't know too much about his blocking but he is the change of pace kind of back we need.
If Jerry knew he could actually make a deal happen for that 1st pick, I guess his decision would be between McFadden or Jones (Felix obviously:rolleyes:) & Barber...:sick:

JBeezy said
I think Jerrah bringing in Campo and possibly Capers is him starting to a.ssemble the staff for Jason Garrett's future :applause:

I wouldn't even mind making Capers the DC, because Brain Stewart DID NOT impress me at all.
You noticed that too? I was happy about him (Stewart) comin because the Chargers secondary was tough when he was there. But now that he's coached our guys for a season and after seeing him on the sidelines....I've come to the conclusion that he doesn't know what the fu*k he's doin.....

So yeah, someone else needs to take that DC job and he can get bumped down to defensive quality control or some bullsh*t.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 01-30-2008 at 10:30 PM..

11 years ago '05        #1160
bootsy 
space
space
space
With the Hall Of Fame voting coming up this weekend, and Cris Carter likely to get in on the 1st ballot, Cowboy fans who do you think was the better receiver between Carter and Irvin? We have this debate on another website and it is interesting. Carter had the better numbers but Irvin's career was cut short and he didn't play in a pass first offense like Carter did. Irvin also obviously has the rings over Carter. I go with Irvin because he was just tough to deal with for opposing corners and his impact/leadership on those great Cowboy teams.

11 years ago '05        #1161
bootsy 
space
space
space
 Black_Deuce said

nah, you posted a bunch of gay eli pics and no one responded

I remember half the thread clowned on you and then you said you never forgot it

you were thinking about it all this time werent you you insecure muthafukka

if it werent for people like you maybe I actually would be a undercover cowboys fan

now lighten up, its an unofficial cowboys thread on a hip hop forum, stop taking yourself so seriously

shouts to texas beezy and ellz

You got that selective memory as usual. I do remember the laughter and embarassment that came on this page:

You talk a lot of sh*t and can't back up any of it. A typical e-thug who tries to get the room to laugh at his jokes but with little success. Any man who loves to talk about having another man suck him off as much as you do makes me wonder about your suspect a.ss. I don't know about you homey.

Fu*k if I am gonna let some e-thug that types in blue to even try to clown me. Fu*k outta here. In fu*king blue, aww how cute. Is that Giants blue. Weird, disturbing, and kindergartenish.

I don't need approval from a message board to know if I am important or not. You do. I have gotten props from a lot of people on here but if I didn't get one I wouldn't care. I appreciate all of the props but I don't need someone else to help me out especially with you. You see this is what you are about seeking approval and points and all that other sh*t. You seek to come on to a hip hop message board to get some kind of approval.

**Waits for the next e-thug Black Duce typical response of 'STICK IT IN YOUR MOUTH bi*ch AND JUGGLE THEM sh*tS' ***

wait a minute I am missing something

'STICK IT IN YOUR MOUTH bi*ch AND JUGGLE THEM sh*tS'

Yeah that's it.

Last edited by bootsy; 01-30-2008 at 11:54 PM..

01-30-2008, 11:48 PM         #1162
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Deuce, don't diss tha kid Bootsy... He will lay the smack down on you with the quickness.

11 years ago '05        #1163
bootsy 
space
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said
Deuce, don't diss tha kid Bootsy... He will lay the smack down on you with the quickness.
Naw man I am cool. I just gotta defend myself. Hell ain't nobody else gonna do it. I get along with everyone on this board and I like it or else I wouldn't keep coming back here but when you cross the line like this Deuce character I gotta do what i gotta do.

01-31-2008, 02:34 AM         #1164
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bootsy said
I gotta do what i gotta do.
What did you do? I dont see a thing

e-thug?!

when did I clain to be an e-thug

I mean you keep talking about me in your posts, so obviously you cant stop thinkin about me, your the f*g**t here

LOL so I type in blue but you dont say sh*t to the mad you cryed to, Rakim who types in orange and posts right after you

what a hypocrite.... I try to make people laugh but this was the lamest attempt yet

bootsy said

'STICK IT IN YOUR MOUTH bi*ch AND JUGGLE THEM sh*tS'

Yeah that's it.

all I did before was clown you, and ppl just laughed at you naturally, no "jokes" intended

rakim whattup fams

Last edited by Black_Deuce; 01-31-2008 at 02:37 AM..

11 years ago '05        #1165
bootsy 
space
space
space
 Black_Deuce said

What did you do? I dont see a thing

e-thug?!

when did I clain to be an e-thug

I mean you keep talking about me in your posts, so obviously you cant stop thinkin about me, your the f*g**t here

LOL so I type in blue but you dont say sh*t to the mad you cryed to, Rakim who types in orange and posts right after you

what a hypocrite.... I try to make people laugh but this was the lamest attempt yet

all I did before was clown you, and ppl just laughed at you naturally, no "jokes" intended

rakim whattup fams

Who are these so called people that laugh at me. These must be made up people or are you getting mixed up with the 200 other team forums that you infiltrate throughout your day.:banghead:

11 years ago '05        #1166
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 435 435
Where the hell I been???? I hear Jerry is considering to trade MBIII WTF is this sheeeet

11 years ago '05        #1167
bootsy 
space
space
space
 Jaiden05 said
Where the hell I been???? I hear Jerry is considering to trade MBIII WTF is this sheeeet
Mort says that Jerry is considereing trading MBIII for Miami's number 1 overall and our two draft picks or maybe it's one I can't remember and don't care because i don't think it will happen. It better not happen.

01-31-2008, 07:21 PM         #1168
thuglord*2pac*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GO COWBOYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 fu*k tha hataz!

11 years ago '05        #1169
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 435 435
 bootsy said
Mort says that Jerry is considereing trading MBIII for Miami's number 1 overall and our two draft picks or maybe it's one I can't remember and don't care because i don't think it will happen. It better not happen.

Oh ok I was about to say. I think RUNDMC would be an average bacc. He dope don't get me wrong though.

Last edited by Jaiden05; 02-01-2008 at 01:13 PM..

01-31-2008, 10:24 PM         #1170
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok you 2, shake hands and make up....lets go...and lets see some smiles on those faces while you do it.:):)

11 years ago '04        #1171
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,045 | Props total: 586 586
This is a beef free zone you a**holes!

[Ryan Leaf]Just knock it off![Ryan Leaf]

11 years ago '06        #1172
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Dallas looking at Greg Williams from the Skins last year to be the DC..... i thought the Skins should have promoted him to HC but fu*k them.... ill take dude

02-03-2008, 04:00 PM         #1173
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm done with this fool tex, hes mad cause why, cause I post in here and in giants thread?! didnt you do that too?

02-04-2008, 02:01 AM         #1174
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think it's squashed now...

eLLz said
Dallas looking at Greg Williams from the Skins last year to be the DC..... i thought the Skins should have promoted him to HC but fu*k them.... ill take dude
Greg Williams would give us an all-star staff. What do ya'll make of these hirings tho? It's obvious to me Jones is trying to groom Garrett with some on-the-job training. And it's actually smart as hell when you think about it. What other young, up and coming coaches had the opportunity to work with this many experienced coaches at once? ....dude will be alot smarter and WAY more prepared to take over after this next season.

11 years ago '06        #1175
jj01 
space
space
$48,284 | Props total: 10508 10508
this sh*t hurts son, if the giants who we beat twice this year got it done. no doubt we couldve done the same:banghead:

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  42
MMA Conor McGregor Accused Of Rape?
42 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+62online now  29
Chocolate Perfection
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+38online now  28
Image(s) inside Nola becky stripper build a broad 😂
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  14
Damn, Lloyd Banks got fat AF
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Wesley Pipes on Doing Scene With 76-Year-Old (Y'all knew about this sh-..
160 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+68online now  8
Police called on Brothers playing a videogame and a fight ensues when they arr..
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside AQUAMAN Reviews Are Out
70 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+48online now  6
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 4 "Reasonable Doubt"