Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 36
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
WilbertCarl 
space
avatar space
space
$662 | Props total: 29 29
 Black_Deuce said:
fu*k the cowboys :finger: :finger: :finger:

fu*k this thread :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

fu*k dallas in general


but yeah... texasplayboy, you cool with me lmao
fu*k THEM OLD a.ss GIANTS; HALF THE TEAM WILL BE ON IR BY WEEK 8
 11 years ago '05        #62
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 Black_Deuce said:
fu*k the cowboys :finger: :finger: :finger:

fu*k this thread :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

fu*k dallas in general


but yeah... texasplayboy, you cool with me lmao



Damn Deuce you got alot of hate in your blood. Tell em u mad son. LOL
 03-16-2007, 07:22 PM         #63
urgils_1018  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hes just hating the fact that the giants wont see a post season for a long time thats all
 03-16-2007, 09:16 PM         #64
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
Damn Deuce you got alot of hate in your blood. Tell em u mad son. LOL


you cool too homie LMAO
 03-16-2007, 09:17 PM         #65
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
Damn Deuce you got alot of hate in your blood. Tell em u mad son. LOL
...it's cool, I've already tracked mud through the Giants' thread.
 03-16-2007, 09:19 PM         #66
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
...it's cool, I've already tracked mud through the Giants' thread.




 03-16-2007, 09:29 PM         #67
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:



That's fu*ked up...but did Eli go to the pro bowl?? Hmmm. AND the lil n*gga brought the NFC from behind to tie the game in the 4th quarter against the AFC's best defensive players...now what?!
 03-16-2007, 09:32 PM         #68
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
That's fu*ked up...but did Eli go to the pro bowl??
lol... Romo didnt deserve to make it either though, Drew Brees was on point that season

now that the rookie season is over I bet hes gonna flop harder than ben roethlisburger after the superbowl
 03-16-2007, 09:44 PM         #69
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:


lol... Romo didnt deserve to make it either though, Drew Brees was on point that season

now that the rookie season is over I bet hes gonna flop harder than ben roethlisburger after the superbowl
He deserved it...who played better in the NFC other than Drew? He had our offense in the top five in the NFL. Eli's the flop! ...he's no rookie either.
 03-16-2007, 09:50 PM         #70
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
He deserved it...who played better in the NFC other than Drew? He had our offense in the top five in the NFL. Eli's the flop! ...he's no rookie either.
The sanits offense was #1 in the NFL... and he did it with a rookie Marques Colston instead of T.O.

and well, Eli is raw as fu*k but hes progressing. 3 1/2 years starting, he gets better every year...

last year was one of his best if you consider the first half of the season was good and the end filled with the plague (injuries galore)
 03-16-2007, 10:21 PM         #71
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:


The sanits offense was #1 in the NFL... and he did it with a rookie Marques Colston instead of T.O.

and well, Eli is raw as fu*k but hes progressing. 3 1/2 years starting, he gets better every year...

last year was one of his best if you consider the first half of the season was good and the end filled with the plague (injuries galore)
Oh I know about the Saints, that's no debate...but remember how TO wasn't getting the ball from Drew Bledsoe the 1st 6 games, but he still led the league with TD receptions when Romo only started 10 games, AND, the n*gga had a fu*ked up hand. Let's see how many TD's he gets with both good hands with Romo starting all season. The Cowboys are runnin the NFC east wit no problem next season.


Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 03-16-2007 at 10:22 PM..
 03-17-2007, 11:57 AM         #72
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no problems? lol

lets not forget we took the first one and could have very well taken the last of not for a big play the secondary gave up late in the 4th.
..
 03-17-2007, 04:16 PM         #73
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
no problems? lol

lets not forget we took the first one and could have very well taken the last of not for a big play the secondary gave up late in the 4th.
..
but they didn't take the 2nd one and GOT took in the playoffs! The ONLY weakness we have is at free safety, but expect us to address that next month.
 03-17-2007, 04:18 PM         #74
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol... theres a big weakness at Quarterback

but IMO Roy Williams cant cover for sh*t... youd better get a good freelance
 11 years ago '05        #75
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 Black_Deuce said:


The sanits offense was #1 in the NFL... and he did it with a rookie Marques Colston instead of T.O.

and well, Eli is raw as fu*k but hes progressing. 3 1/2 years starting, he gets better every year...

last year was one of his best if you consider the first half of the season was good and the end filled with the plague (injuries galore)
GTFOH. Eli Manning is regressing more than anything. His teammates have openly questioned his leadership and decision making. He hasn't won a playoff game yet. They won the division two years ago and last year finished 3rd in the division. Keep thinking he is progressing..
 03-17-2007, 05:30 PM         #76
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bootsy said:
GTFOH. Eli Manning is regressing more than anything. His teammates have openly questioned his leadership and decision making. He hasn't won a playoff game yet. They won the division two years ago and last year finished 3rd in the division. Keep thinking he is progressing..
with all the injuries, and the hardest schedule per opponents win percentage. he led us to 6-2 at the halfway mark either way. think before you post.
 03-18-2007, 02:50 AM         #77
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
lol... theres a big weakness at Quarterback

but IMO Roy Williams cant cover for sh*t... youd better get a good freelance
There's no weakness at QB...the difference between Eli and Tony is that Eli has bad games...Tony has bad plays, then makes good ones shortly after. I say that's pretty damn good for someone who hasn't played an entire season. Unlike your boy who's started for how long?? And has won how many playoff games?? And has went to how many pro bowls??

As far as Roy, hmmm...well, he may not be able to defend EVERY deep ball, but he's had 17 picks in 4 years with 6 this past season and was voted to his 4th straight pro bowl...someone thinks he can cover ok.:D
 11 years ago '05        #78
BoSox84 
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Roy is decent in coverage, but he's getting paid what he is because he's the enforcer in the secondary. People know if they go over the middle, there's a tank ready to take their head off. The problem isn't Roy, the problem is the fact that we haven't had a good coverage safety opposite of Roy since Darren Woodson retired.
 03-18-2007, 11:34 AM         #79
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So move Roy to linebacker then, if hes such a good enforcer

Brian Dawkins is just as good and he can cover the field too cause hes not so overweight and slow. Hes just agressive
 11 years ago '04        #80
WilbertCarl 
space
avatar space
space
$662 | Props total: 29 29
 BoSox84 said:
Roy is decent in coverage, but he's getting paid what he is because he's the enforcer in the secondary. People know if they go over the middle, there's a tank ready to take their head off. The problem isn't Roy, the problem is the fact that we haven't had a good coverage safety opposite of Roy since Darren Woodson retired.
Roy been lazy since Kelly Rowland came around he needs to get in shape hes getting slower every year
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 2
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy