Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #761
oneosi 
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
Alright....ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLRIGHT...

I can't fu*kin take it anymore...this sh*t is going to get us into some serious trouble.

WE ARE *NOT* throwing to TO...wtf happened? We have stopped throwing to TO and our running game has gone to sh*t..We stop throwing to TO and MBIII has not scored one touchdown since, coincidence? Why cover this nig when y'all aint throwing to him anyway? He may drop some but he WILL burn you for a lot more.

n*ggas started the season well and all of a sudden they are too scared and want to try to be all conservative and fu*kin pass it to Witten every play..sh*t aint gonna work. If we're Cowboys sh*t..play like "Cowboys"

It might as well be last year for TO, sh*t he sniffed the ball more last year then he is now. Hell...he might get his name called this year with Wade but Garrett has stopped calling his name for plays.

I'm callin out Romo, Newman (even with the injury), Reeves (kill me), R. Williams (wtf happend to this nig?).

We don't EVER air it out...it's fu*kin depressing.

I know we didn't have a great chance of beating NE but damn, we could have at least played *our* game and let them play theres... at least there would still be more to be proud about right now.

I'm done.

EDIT: And oh yea....fu*k that pu**y a.ss field goal in the 4th quarter when we're down 2 TD's at least... the fu*k was that? fu*kin gay.

Last edited by oneosi; 10-15-2007 at 04:47 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #762
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
 oneosi said:
Alright....ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLRIGHT...

I can't fu*kin take it anymore...this sh*t is going to get us into some serious trouble.

WE ARE *NOT* throwing to TO...wtf happened? We have stopped throwing to TO and our running game has gone to sh*t..We stop throwing to TO and MBIII has not scored one touchdown since, coincidence? Why cover this nig when y'all aint throwing to him anyway? He may drop some but he WILL burn you for a lot more.

n*ggas started the season well and all of a sudden they are too scared and want to try to be all conservative and fu*kin pass it to Witten every play..sh*t aint gonna work. If we're Cowboys sh*t..play like "Cowboys"

It might as well be last year for TO, sh*t he sniffed the ball more last year then he is now. Hell...he might get his name called this year with Wade but Garrett has stopped calling his name for plays.

I'm callin out Romo, Newman (even with the injury), Reeves (kill me), R. Williams (wtf happend to this nig?).

We don't EVER air it out...it's fu*kin depressing.

I know we didn't have a great chance of beating NE but damn, we could have at least played *our* game and let them play theres... at least there would still be more to be proud about right now.

I'm done.

EDIT: And oh yea....fu*k that pus*y a.ss field goal in the 4th quarter when we're down 2 TD's at least... the fu*k was that? fu*kin gay.

I feel you pimpin but, you see what happened when Tony was playing gun slinger in Buffalo. We kind of stayed up there with them patriots. We basically shut down Moss. Some may say know but, concidering Jauqes was watching majority of the time we did pretty good. If any thing we need to stop being so predictable with the runs. Through both MBIII and JU JU back there. This throw TO at slot and spread Crayton and Sam. Send him across the middle.
 10-16-2007, 02:27 AM         #763
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

We scored 17 points on them in the 2nd quarter and went into the half 21-17. We come out and stop them on their first drive in the second half, get the ball and score putting us up 21-24...that was our opportunity there and we blew it. Getting that stupid @ss holding penalty on 4th and 1 which made us punt, plus kicking that b*tch @ss field goal on the 2nd 4th down when we should've went for it was huge too.

I was only "hoping" we'd win, but knowing that we had a chance and fu*ked it up b/c decision making by the coaching staff, plus our fu*ked up secondary made it disappointing.
 10-16-2007, 06:39 AM         #764
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

4-2 we comin for you guys
 10 years ago '05        #765
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to texasplayboy_23 again.
 10 years ago '05        #766
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,162 | Props total: 957 957
Black_Deuce Why do you keep posting in here, didn't we already beat that a.ss with a bang up secondary, when our secondart actually has both our starters healthy when we play you, it will be even worse.
 10-16-2007, 06:41 PM         #767
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DymeKatcha said:
Black_Deuce Why do you keep posting in here, didn't we already beat that a.ss with a bang up secondary, when our secondart actually has both our starters healthy when we play you, it will be even worse.

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '05        #768
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 Black_Deuce said:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

4-2 we comin for you guys
Please.

The Giants-el foldo in November and December like always.
 10-16-2007, 10:35 PM         #769
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well, with one game behind and San Francisco and Miami on the schedule no reason we shouldnt be 6-2 in 2 weeks
 10-17-2007, 03:17 PM         #770
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
Well, with one game behind and San Francisco and Miami on the schedule no reason we shouldnt be 6-2 in 2 weeks
This week we have the Vikes (:rolleyes:) then a bye, so in 2 weeks we will be 6-1...still 1 game up on you b*tches.:D

....from the looks of the schedule, the 'Boys should end up at least 13-3 for the season.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 10-17-2007 at 03:20 PM..
 10-17-2007, 09:08 PM         #771
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
6-1 is half a game up from 6-2

I expect Adrian Peterson to shred the 3-4 :D
 10-18-2007, 02:32 AM         #772
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
6-1 is half a game up from 6-2

I expect Adrian Peterson to shred the 3-4 :D
Dude's ridiculous with the rock and I root for him playing anyone except the 'Boys...BUT, we have a very talented, quick LB core and we're 6th in stopping the run. Their will definitely be 8 men in the box, and Roy is damn near unstoppable in the box...even you can't deny that.

DallasTexas said:
who else do u see the Cowboys losing to?
I honestly don't think any other team we face has a better squad than us, but to be realistic....we have 3 division games in a row and 2 of those are on the road, so I'll say 1 of those games could end up being a loss. Then maybe the Packers, they have a good @ss D, but I think we have the better team so with God on their side they could pull it off.

Like I said, I believe we're better than the teams remaining on our schedule, but I didn't want to curse the team and say 15-1.
 10-18-2007, 02:37 AM         #773
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause: I hope Tony f*go gets hit by a car
 10-18-2007, 02:55 AM         #774
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And hopefully "the other Manning" can prove to the world that people with Down's Syndrome can play professional sports.:D
 10 years ago '05        #775
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
Six and one

Last edited by Jaiden05; 10-18-2007 at 09:25 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #776
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Dude's ridiculous with the rock and I root for him playing anyone except the 'Boys...BUT, we have a very talented, quick LB core and we're 6th in stopping the run. Their will definitely be 8 men in the box, and Roy is damn near unstoppable in the box...even you can't deny that.

I honestly don't think any other team we face has a better squad than us, but to be realistic....we have 3 division games in a row and 2 of those are on the road, so I'll say 1 of those games could end up being a loss. Then maybe the Packers, they have a good @ss D, but I think we have the better team so with God on their side they could pull it off.

Like I said, I believe we're better than the teams remaining on our schedule, but I didn't want to curse the team and say 15-1.

I'm really not concerned with them running all over us. My biggest concern is rebounding and shutting the non believers up. After the N.E. game everyone is downing the boys.
 10 years ago '05        #777
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
when questioned about his role on the Cowboys TO Replied

"There's going to be times where I'm open - there's going to be some times where I'm not," Owens said. "That enables other guys to kind of make some plays. I think that's what kind of happened earlier in the season and teams kind of figured us out a little bit. But we've just got to mix it up week to week and we'll be fine.

"By no means am I down about what's going on because we're 5-1 and we've got a conference opponent coming in this weekend. We're still excited about this weekend."
 10-18-2007, 04:09 PM         #778
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Unfortunately the Vikings are going to be the victims of a pissed off Cowboys team.
 10-18-2007, 04:25 PM         #779
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by Black_Deuce View Post
The cowboys are gonna be .500 in week 9...quote me
make that week 12
 10-18-2007, 04:32 PM         #780
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought that sh*t would change sooner or later.

But there's no chance the 'Boys get down to .500....we may never lose another game, let alone 7 games!:rolleyes:

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy