Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
+52  78
19 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

11-25-2007, 11:49 PM         #926
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That was a terrible game though...if Eli had a different last name his @ss would've been sat down already.

11-26-2007, 03:43 PM         #927
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bootsy said
don't know a damn thing about football or anything about sports

what the fu*k are you talkin about

my sports knowledge >>>

ask texas, me and him used to go at it last season

lol @ all these months later u remembering some sh*t I said and it haunting you all this time

couldnt sleep at night huh

Last edited by Black_Deuce; 11-26-2007 at 03:44 PM..

11 years ago '05        #928
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,921 | Props total: 958 958
 Black_Deuce said

what the fu*k are you talkin about

my sports knowledge >>>

ask texas, me and him used to go at it last season

lol @ all these months later u remembering some sh*t I said and it haunting you all this time

couldnt sleep at night huh

WTF is your purpose in this thread except to post smilies that don't make any sense and stupid Lil Wayne pictures. You make no sense and think that it is funny. I don't need to ask texas. I know what he is about.

11-26-2007, 09:31 PM         #929
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
texas tell him how we would argue boys/giants at like 3 in the morning

just cause im foolin around I dont kno anything about sports now

I used to be like you, just lighten up a bit

in facct checj the first few pages of this thread

Id say I kno what im talking about

u declined to answer a few of my posts back in the day

Last edited by Black_Deuce; 11-26-2007 at 09:32 PM..

11-26-2007, 11:52 PM         #930
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*walks in* :finger: fu*k the cowboys:finger:

*dodges stray bullet*

11-27-2007, 12:12 AM         #931
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said
texas tell him how we would argue boys/giants at like 3 in the morning

just cause im foolin around I dont kno anything about sports now

I used to be like you, just lighten up a bit

in facct checj the first few pages of this thread

Id say I kno what im talking about

u declined to answer a few of my posts back in the day
Nah, Deuce usually knows what he's talking about....until it comes to the Cowboys.:)

Twelveinchez said
*walks in* :finger: fu*k the cowboys:finger:

*dodges stray bullet*
I normally don't miss.

11-27-2007, 02:08 PM         #932
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol bootsy had me on his mind all this time

You thought I was just gonna disappear after that sh*t you talked about me.

11 years ago '05        #933
bootsy 
space
space
space
 Black_Deuce said
lol bootsy had me on his mind all this time
Yeah I know that is funny isn't it HAHAHAHAHAHHA

:banghead: Damn this dumbass is really full of himself isn't he.

Last edited by bootsy; 11-27-2007 at 08:39 PM..

11-27-2007, 09:25 PM         #934
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo tex im gonna change it to a sean taylor until december okay

11-27-2007, 09:50 PM         #935
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
November 27, 2007
Cowboys remember Taylor
Before the Cowboys-Redskins game nine days ago, Roy Williams went looking for Sean Taylor, who he'd met at the Pro Bowl in February.

Williams didn't know Taylor was hurt, and wouldn't play in the game. So the Cowboys safety went about his business, thinking he'd see him the next time the teams play, in December.

"I just wish I couldíve said something to him," Williams said, clearly shaken up today after hearing about Taylor's passing in South Florida.

Williams is thinking about wearing Taylor's No. 21 on the back of his helmet for the rest of the year, something the league probably won't allow. The sentiment was just one sign of how these players view the tragedy -- one of their own is now gone.

Before practice yesterday, all the defensive players had a moment of silence for Taylor in their meeting room. There's not one player in that unit, or any unit on the team, that has been a teammate of Taylor's before, either at Miami or in Washington, with the exception of those Cowboys who joined him at the 2007 Pro Bowl.

"Once you're part of the NFL you're part of a family with everybody," QB Tony Romo said. "He's just a guy that obviously was a great talent on the field. I know from what people have said and people he was close to, they just loved the guy. I think he's obviously going to be missed tremendously in Washington and my prayers and thoughts go out to his family and the people that love him."

Is there a lesson here? One might be to be careful with whom you a.ssociate.

But here's the scary thing, which Williams was quick to bring up: Where should you feel safer than your house? That's where Taylor was, and that -- more than anything else -- is a reminder to all these guys the kind of targets they are.

"You gotta be smart and put yourself in good situations," tight end Jason Witten, another one of Taylor's Pro Bowl teammates. "You are a target, itís definitely there a professional athlete. You gotta watch out, and be careful. And in saying that I donít know that he was doing anything wrong. Youíre just saddened by what happened and that someone would lose his life over something like that."

Posted by Albert Breer at 4:02 PM (E-mail this entry)

11-27-2007, 11:05 PM         #936
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said
yo tex im gonna change it to a sean taylor until december okay
Nah, that's straight...I changed my sh*t too.

11-27-2007, 11:45 PM         #937
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
December 1st i go right back

11-28-2007, 05:51 PM         #938
thuglord*2pac*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets Go Boyz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 years ago '05        #939
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 435 435
Damn we looked impressive today despite those dumb a.ss Penalty

11-29-2007, 11:29 PM         #940
2suave4tv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh yes............it's real

11-29-2007, 11:38 PM         #941
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said
Dallas won, but I'm not over-joyed right now. I feel like they got complacent with the lead, stopped playing aggressive and let GB back into this game. Aaron Rodgers lit the secondary up for the most part, and why? Because they stopped blitzing......why blitz Favre who can beat you deep, but not the young QB? ....I don't get it.

....I don't get why Julius Jones's punk-@ss was in the game on 4th and 2 either. I think that play/call/formation made my blood boil the most.
...what I posted in the GB/Dallas thread.

11 years ago '05        #942
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 435 435
The sad thing is the media is still talking s hit. Oh the cowboys still don't look impressive. Shm at these haters.

11 years ago '05        #943
bootsy 
space
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said
...what I posted in the GB/Dallas thread.
I disagree with some of what you say. GB moved the ball because that is their game. They have done it on everybody this year. The Packers are a good team and you knew they would come back and f!ght. The Packers did what they do best short passing routes and then let the speedy receivers create and make plays. Our defense didn't give up the big pass play and that is something they did plenty last year. THey got plenty of pressure on Rodgers. He had to scramble a few times to get away from the pressure and also rolled out a couple of times.

I do agree with you on the 4th and 2. I liked the call because I like putting the pressure on the defense to stop us but having Juliius Jones run it was stupid. Jones runs straight ahead and has no power. Barber should have gotten the call on that play. Julius has been disappointing this year about the only thing he does right is catch the little screen pass out of the backup. He is very good at that but that's about it.

Last edited by bootsy; 11-30-2007 at 05:46 PM..

11-30-2007, 06:55 PM         #944
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^The sacks don't tell the story. Aaron Rodgers was sacked 3 times, but Favre received the more aggressive defense....look at their numbers: Brett was 5/14 for 56 yards and 2 int's before getting hurt. (keep in mind Dallas was pounding Green Bay while Brett was starting) Then Rodgers comes in with ___ experience in the regular season, goes 18/26 for 201 yards a TD and most importantly zero int's. Now he wasn't sacked because we blitzed like crazy, he was sacked b/c Ware and Ellis just flat out beat the left/right tackles in those plays.

Roy got sent on blitzes while Favre was in there and so did our corners. Nate Jones was the 1 who knocked Brett out the game....a DB, not a LB. So if you think about the game, Rodgers was beating us with our base defense, while Favre struggled with constant pressure from our DB's, LB's and linemen. ...we should've kept blitzing like that.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 11-30-2007 at 06:57 PM..

11 years ago '05        #945
bootsy 
space
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said
^^The sacks don't tell the story. Aaron Rodgers was sacked 3 times, but Favre received the more aggressive defense....look at their numbers: Brett was 5/14 for 56 yards and 2 int's before getting hurt. (keep in mind Dallas was pounding Green Bay while Brett was starting) Then Rodgers comes in with ___ experience in the regular season, goes 18/26 for 201 yards a TD and most importantly zero int's. Now he wasn't sacked because we blitzed like crazy, he was sacked b/c Ware and Ellis just flat out beat the left/right tackles in those plays.

Roy got sent on blitzes while Favre was in there and so did our corners. Nate Jones was the 1 who knocked Brett out the game....a DB, not a LB. So if you think about the game, Rodgers was beating us with our base defense, while Favre struggled with constant pressure from our DB's, LB's and linemen. ...we should've kept blitzing like that.

You also have to remember they had no footage on Rodgers and he came in unexpectedly. There may have been some hesistation on the defense because of preparing for Favre all week.

11-30-2007, 08:41 PM         #946
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
T.O. was in motion all day to get away from Al Harris

I think it was a good tactic, but for someone his size to be scared of an old school bump n run corner like Al...

11-30-2007, 09:12 PM         #947
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bootsy said
You also have to remember they had no footage on Rodgers and he came in unexpectedly. There may have been some hesistation on the defense because of preparing for Favre all week.
Hesitation? Going into the game I would've expected them to run a cover 2 zone all night for the fear of getting beat deep by Favre. But they sent safeties and corners to blitz the hall of famer and left the corners in man. Now when the young guy comes in, (and they were up by 17 at that point) they switch back to a base 3-4 and base nickel with a 2-deep zone, letting Rodgers complete all the underneath passes....makes no sense. The fact that they had no reason to prepare for Rodgers is the same reason why they should've thrown every blitz they knew at his non-startin @ss, all night long.

11-30-2007, 09:15 PM         #948
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said
T.O. was in motion all day to get away from Al Harris

I think it was a good tactic, but for someone his size to be scared of an old school bump n run corner like Al...
You don't watch many Cowboys games, so I'll give you a pass... but Jason Garrett has been putting TO in motion all year. Why do you think he's putting up the numbers he is? You can't cover him. ...he wasn't in motion on every play either.:rolleyes: They had their tussles at the LOS.

11 years ago '05        #949
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,289 | Props total: 1111 1111
Dallas!! sh*t We need To Draft M.Kelly With Our Second First Pic Just Cause This

Classic, Kid Kind of nice.. I was up here riding the beat with this kid..he was getting it lmao

11 years ago '05        #950
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,289 | Props total: 1111 1111
Late Night Cap with jessica Simpson for Romo, My Man

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  42
MMA Conor McGregor Accused Of Rape?
42 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+62online now  29
Chocolate Perfection
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+38online now  28
Image(s) inside Nola becky stripper build a broad 😂
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  14
Damn, Lloyd Banks got fat AF
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Wesley Pipes on Doing Scene With 76-Year-Old (Y'all knew about this sh-..
160 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+68online now  8
Police called on Brothers playing a videogame and a fight ensues when they arr..
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside AQUAMAN Reviews Are Out
70 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+48online now  6
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 4 "Reasonable Doubt"