Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #681
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 VirginiaHustler said:
Besides playing NY in week one, who has Dallas really played worth noting though? Week two was Miami (17th in off, 22nd in defense), week 3 was St Louis was already bad before Bulger was playing crippled (29th in total off, 24th overall def) and now you play Buffalo who is coming in with the NFL's 31st ranked offense and dead last in total defense. Yes Romo and company have looked good for the most part, but playing those teams it would be hard not to.
WHo are they playing? They are playing and beating the teams on their a.ssigned schedule. Like a very good team should do. That's all that needs to be said.
 10-07-2007, 06:33 PM         #682
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^

VirginiaHustler said:
Besides playing NY in week one, who has Dallas really played worth noting though? Week two was Miami (17th in off, 22nd in defense), week 3 was St Louis was already bad before Bulger was playing crippled (29th in total off, 24th overall def) and now you play Buffalo who is coming in with the NFL's 31st ranked offense and dead last in total defense. Yes Romo and company have looked good for the most part, but playing those teams it would be hard not to.
This is the NFL, any team can be beaten regardless of who they're playing...but nevermind all of that. No one gives a fu*k what you think in here...

**hate given**

Stay your b*tch @ss out of this thread.:finger:
 10-07-2007, 08:37 PM         #683
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:thumbsdowThe best you can do is post the same 'ole cornball garbage you've posted over and over again since last year...lame-@ss piece of sh*t.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 10-07-2007 at 08:49 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #684
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
LOL at these fu*king haters..... Pitts, Indy, N.E., Dallas, all have been playing subpar teams.... So to use that excuse is dumb..... Give me some facts to prove me wrong. Other then that IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE COWBOYS STAY THE FUCC FROM OUTTA HERE.
 10 years ago '05        #685
oneosi 
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
Fuccin lames coming in here talkin sh*t, ask me if I've gone into any other team threads to talk bullsh*t a.ss hate.

Anyway..... I cant wait until tomorrows game...I hope we don't get caught sleeping (I doubt it) I'm dreamin of a win against the Pats, then all these bullsh*t a.ss people will have to put us up there with the elite teams. They just sittin back calling the Pats, Colts and Steelers (who lost to the Cards) the teams to beat in the NFL. 'Boys are still not getting respect.
 10 years ago '07        #686
gorilla_proof 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
mayne what ive noticed about the media as a whole is complete homerism...rod woodson for like the 4wk in a row has picked a team to upset the colts' it still hasn't happened

as the weeks continue to role on you'll see for yourself who's contenders and who's pretenders
 10-08-2007, 11:03 PM         #687
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
unbelievable. i knew it was gonna be tough 4 ya'll but damn.....

Nick Folk
 10 years ago '05        #688
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
thank you nick folk...... have to admit that the whole world slept on Buffalo..
where to start besides those damn 6 turnovers by Tony? The line was holding up pretty good the D was ok.. IMO way to many dropped balls.....
 10 years ago '04        #689
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
:applause::applause::applause::applause:

Pretty god damn ugly but we hung in their and pulled it out.
 10 years ago '07        #690
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
Our team is destined for greatness

great teams play thru adversity and win in hostile enviroments
 10-08-2007, 11:35 PM         #691
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 oneosi said:
Fuccin lames coming in here talkin sh*t, ask me if I've gone into any other team threads to talk bullsh*t a.ss hate.

Anyway..... I cant wait until tomorrows game...I hope we don't get caught sleeping (I doubt it) I'm dreamin of a win against the Pats, then all these bullsh*t a.ss people will have to put us up there with the elite teams. They just sittin back calling the Pats, Colts and Steelers (who lost to the Cards) the teams to beat in the NFL. 'Boys are still not getting respect.
It doesn't matter, my n*gga Rakim deleted that bullsh*t. @ dudes trying to act hard behind the computer.

On another note, I haven't been this nervous since the Texas/USC game a few years ago.:sick:
 10 years ago '06        #692
jj01 
space
space
$44,956 | Props total: 4677 4677
wow i cant remember the last time we had a clutch kicker

:finger: vanderjact
:finger: gramatica
:finger::finger::finger:cortez
:finger: kundiff
 10 years ago '05        #693
oneosi 
space
space
Damn, I haven't screamed that much for a game in a while. All praise to rookie Kicker Nick Folk pulling those two kicks out his a.ss in a tough a.ss situation with the game on the line... props for our D for keeping it close, offense was out of sync all game long...Props to the Bills for coming ready to play and the Bill fans int he stands showed they team a lot of love!
 10-08-2007, 11:36 PM         #694
2suave4tv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NICK FOLK = H.O.F. 20?? LMAO. Damn I'm so glad we pulled that game out.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by 2suave4tv; 10-08-2007 at 11:41 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #695
jj01 
space
space
$44,956 | Props total: 4677 4677
i could give a fu*k about new england right now, im glad we got this terrible play out now. i think we will bounce back and be ready by sunday.
 10 years ago '07        #696
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
Man Im Propping Every Cowboy Fan In This Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '05        #697
oneosi 
space
space
At leas if we fall to the Pats it wont be to L's in a row... wow... who was our last great kicker? I cant remember his name right now...
 10 years ago '04        #698
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
So nice to get away from that f*g**t Bills fan and that dumb bi*ch from Anaheim who should be in the kitchen making sh*t to eat.
 10 years ago '06        #699
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
if we lost this game there would be no chance of upsetting the Pats..... i like our chances at home tho no doubt, we knocked off Indy last year when nobody was picking us

Newman will lock up Moss... hopefully Anthony Henry will ball
 10 years ago '04        #700
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
 eLLz said:
if we lost this game there would be no chance of upsetting the Pats..... i like our chances at home tho no doubt, we knocked off Indy last year when nobody was picking us

Newman will lock up Moss... hopefully Anthony Henry will ball
All Im looking for is a good game next week. Not some blowout.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago