Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-30-2007, 12:17 AM         #661
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:rolleyes:From all of last season up to this point Isaac Bruce has had as many TD's as TO had in 3 games...he's not in a position to guarantee sh*t. And St Louis is averaging a whopping 10 points/game with a league's 3rd worst in scoring...no one's worried about the Rams.
 09-30-2007, 01:47 PM         #662
Papa LoneStar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Most Valuable Player = Tony Romo.
 10 years ago '05        #663
oneosi 
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
Them Boy's!!!!
 10 years ago '06        #664
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Greg Ellis 1st game back.... 1.5 sacks

10 years ago '05        #665
oneosi 
space
space
Cot damn! Can't wait to see Tank in there! 2-4 more games, depending on the petition for early reinstatement.
 10-01-2007, 07:40 AM         #666
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm going to hunt down and murder Tony Homo

:finger:
 10 years ago '05        #667
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 Black_Deuce said:

Ha tell em why you mad Deuce ha ha.....
 10 years ago '05        #668
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
I didn't realize how good Tony was good with his feet..... He looks better every game.
 10 years ago '07        #669
gorilla_proof 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
congrats on the win...lmao at romo dudes a funny guy...has some very funny interviews

seems like every week the colts are in a tough match...but we seem to be off to a good start again this yr

nice win once again greg ellis is my n*gga i use to kick it with him when i would go workout with my cousin at UNC i was still in HS but greg was always koo as hell him and vonnie holliday where koo as hell
 10 years ago '05        #670
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 957 957
 Black_Deuce said:

Can't seem to stay out the thread huh? You were pick on and beating as a kid weren't you..lol Don't be mad cause you GIANTS still will not do what you guys did against the BUZZARDS to us, we will beat you guys down even worse next time around guranteed!
 10-01-2007, 12:34 PM         #671
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:

You probably should b/c that's the only way your team will make it to the playoffs.
 10 years ago '05        #672
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
That sh*t about the under and over rated team in the NFL got me steaming. How is it that the top teams Indy and NE are underated along with these bumb as steelers but, the d*ck heads has Dallas as overated? They are acting like the bears and rams weren't not good the past two or three years. Talking about how many injuries and other b/s. When Dallas lost a key player on top Of Terry, T.New and Greg out.
 10 years ago '05        #673
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 957 957
ALL BOYS GO IN THE PATRIOTS / CINCI THREAD..They talking sh*t...I'm holding it down!
 10-01-2007, 07:32 PM         #674
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
That sh*t about the under and over rated team in the NFL got me steaming. How is it that the top teams Indy and NE are underated along with these bumb as steelers but, the d*ck heads has Dallas as overated? They are acting like the bears and rams weren't not good the past two or three years. Talking about how many injuries and other b/s. When Dallas lost a key player on top Of Terry, T.New and Greg out.
I did say that was the dumbest thread of the year. The n*gga only posted it b/c the Eagles were #1 underrated...even though they looked like @ss last night and McNabb's "perfect QB rating" doesn't mean sh*t anymore.
 10-05-2007, 10:01 PM         #675
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does everyone else realize how fast the defense is moving up in the league's rankings?

7th in rushing yards allowed
15th in passing yards (much higher than week 1 and 2)
Tied for 1st with 9 interceptions
And all the way up to 11th for scoring (18.0 pts/game)

...keep in mind Newman, Henry and Ellis aren't 100% yet. Plus, Tank will be suiting up in a few weeks.:applause:

The NFC is going to get molly-whopped....they don't even know our full potential yet.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 10-05-2007 at 10:03 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #676
oneosi 
space
space
I excited! Cant wait to see Ellis with a few more games and Tank in there, Ware is gonna be k!llING them for the rest of the season!
 10 years ago '05        #677
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
good post I can't wait to silence the credics.
 10-07-2007, 03:41 AM         #678
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Spirited Practice

Playing on the road for the third time in four weeks, the Cowboys again practiced in their indoor facility, better enabling them to simulate crowd noise with the use of loud speakers to prepare for Monday night's atmosphere at an expected rowdy Ralph Wilson Stadium.

But since the speakers were already in place, the Cowboys decided to put them to use during the stretching portion of practice. Phillips allowed a few songs to be played over the speakers, including a song by rapper Soulja Boy, which has been somewhat of a theme for the defensive players.

Several players, from Terrell Owens to Marcus Spears to Terence Newman, were dancing their way through strength coach Joe Juraszek's intense stretching routine.

And even Phillips had some fun, showing off a few dance moves, though it was more in a joking manner.

When asked after his press conference about having some fun during practice, Phillips said Soulja Boy wasn't one of his favorites.

"I'm more of a West Coast Rap kind of guy," he said.

It was just another example of Phillips having some fun as he prepares for this week's game, one that will actually be played on the East Coast.

UUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
 10-07-2007, 09:30 AM         #679
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was high as fu*k when I sad that sh*t in your sig

but I stand by it
 10-07-2007, 10:58 AM         #680
VirginiaHustler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Besides playing NY in week one, who has Dallas really played worth noting though? Week two was Miami (17th in off, 22nd in defense), week 3 was St Louis was already bad before Bulger was playing crippled (29th in total off, 24th overall def) and now you play Buffalo who is coming in with the NFL's 31st ranked offense and dead last in total defense. Yes Romo and company have looked good for the most part, but playing those teams it would be hard not to.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now