Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #641
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
sammmmmmm hurrrrd

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '06        #642
vic20dipset 
space
space
$764 | Props total: 0 0
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
sammmmmmm hurrrrd

[pic - click to view]

props fam been lookin for this clip
 10 years ago '07        #643
gorilla_proof 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
 bootsy said:
We got Cleveland's 1st round pick in addition to our own due to the Brady Quinn trade in this past year's draft. It will at the very least be a top 10 pick.
top 10 pick yes top 1-2 pick no i'd be shocked if mcfadden went after #2
 09-26-2007, 01:37 PM         #644
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gorilla_proof said:
top 10 pick yes top 1-2 pick no i'd be shocked if mcfadden went after #2
So now you knew we had their pick? I could've sworn you said we wouldn't get him unless WE were trash...explain. **grabs popcorn**
 10 years ago '05        #645
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
sammmmmmm hurrrrd

[pic - click to view]

where you been at fam thanks for that clip
 10 years ago '05        #646
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 957 957
lol at you guys saying Anthony Henry is a bum, He does not have elite speed such as Newman but he is above average corner..He plenty good in my eyes especially before he got hurt with that hamstring injury he was better than Newman before then, but then the hamstring hampered him over the past 2 years and now he is finally back..
 09-26-2007, 06:09 PM         #647
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm sure I was probably one of those people. Yeah he's been pretty solid. It's Jacques Reeves that gives me the :sick: everytime the ball's thrown in his direction.
 10 years ago '05        #648
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 DymeKatcha said:
lol at you guys saying Anthony Henry is a bum, He does not have elite speed such as Newman but he is above average corner..He plenty good in my eyes especially before he got hurt with that hamstring injury he was better than Newman before then, but then the hamstring hampered him over the past 2 years and now he is finally back..

Well I didn't take in consideration of him being injured. To me he looks the same as player for Cleveland. He bites on the quick outs too much or he is always getting got peeking in the backfield when it's obvious it's a pass play. He is although IMO better then some of these bums people loves.
 10 years ago '05        #649
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I'm sure I was probably one of those people. Yeah he's been pretty solid. It's Jacques Reeves that gives me the :sick: everytime the ball's thrown in his direction.
I agree but, Jacues has been holding it down. My butterflies has been calm lately. He bites a lil on the post.
 10 years ago '05        #650
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
 Jaiden05 said:
Well I didn't take in consideration of him being injured. To me he looks the same as player for Cleveland. He bites on the quick outs too much or he is always getting got peeking in the backfield when it's obvious it's a pass play. He is although IMO better then some of these bums people loves.
You know he had lead the league or was in the top 3 I believe in pass breaks up last year and this year he league he is leading the league in pass breaks up, Ok he bites on certain plays, every corner has there weakness and thats his, I didn't say he was perfect just better than average and I could not be happier with him as our number 2 DB, and mine you since newman has been out he as been playing the number 1 guy, So when newman gets back he is going to be on the number 2 guy..He is going to really be impressive and lock sh*t down..

Last edited by DymeKatcha; 09-27-2007 at 09:23 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #651
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
Yeah true.... Even Champ jump routes and get fried.
 09-27-2007, 06:51 PM         #652
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:finger:
 10 years ago '05        #653
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
U mad ^^^ Stay out the thread fu*kER...LOL
 10 years ago '05        #654
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Anthony Henry is repping South Florida well so far this season
 10 years ago '05        #655
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Anthony Henry is repping South Florida well so far this season
Yes Sir...Don't underestimate the small school talent....
 10 years ago '05        #656
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
LOL I'm sitting in the crib watching any given sunday and the catch that T.O. did when he played for San Fran they reinacted it. is lips was powder white lol. Sorry had to point that out. LOL ANY WAY HOW 'BOUT DEM COWBOYS
 09-29-2007, 05:42 PM         #657
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
:finger:
Your avy speaks for ALL Giants fans.
 09-29-2007, 05:44 PM         #658
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nick Eatman
DallasCowboys.com Staff Writer
September 28, 2007 7:03 PM

Quick Hits: Ellis, Newman Game-time Decisions

IRVING, Texas - While the Cowboys will have a pair of game-time decisions to make Sunday morning on the injury front with Greg Ellis and Terence Newman, they already know a few players who will be out of the lineup against the Rams (noon, CDT) at Texas Stadium.

Backup safety Keith Davis, arguably the team's most valuable special teams player, has been ruled out of the game with the sprained shoulder he suffered last week in Chicago. And his safety backup, rookie Courtney Brown, will now miss what would have been his NFL debut with a biceps injury he suffered in practice this week.

The Cowboys will have to rely on starters Roy Williams and Ken Hamlin, along with Pat Watkins at safety in this game. Cornerback Nate Jones has taken some reps at safety, and could be used in an emergency situation.

The Cowboys don't seem to be counting on fullback Oliver Hoyte, who has been limited in practice this week with a neck injury and is listed as doubtful on the injury report. Also, wide receiver Terry Glenn will miss his fourth straight game, still recovering from arthroscopic knee surgery on Sept. 13.

But the real question marks for Sunday's game involve Ellis and Newman.

Cowboys head coach Wade Phillips said both players will be "game-time decisions" after being limited in practice this week and listed as questionable on the official injury report.

Ellis, who suffered the torn Achilles injury last November, participated in more practice this week than he has since the week leading up to last year's Nov. 12 game against Arizona when he suffered his injury. The veteran outside linebacker is considered 50-50 to play, and if he does, Phillips said he likely would be in the nickel defense as a spot pass-rusher.

And even though Newman eased back onto the field last Sunday after missing the first two games with a partially torn plantar fascia in his right foot, he also is being listed as questionable for Sunday. Phillips said the fifth-year corner now has developed some knee tendinitis which has become more bothersome than his foot.

Newman played for the first time this season against the Bears, working only in the nickel as the slot cornerback. Newman has continued to practice with the second-team defense this week, and according to Phillips, likely will have the same role against the Rams.

Phillips said Newman asked to return a punt in the fourth quarter against the Bears. While he was denied then, the head coach expects Newman to return punts in the near future.

But punt returns won't be the only part of special teams affected by injuries.

Without Davis, Phillips said he'll likely need "three or four" players to replace him.

Davis is the up-back on the punt team and is expected to be replaced there by wide receiver Patrick Crayton, who also will still be returning punts. Phillips said cornerback Evan Oglesby, inactive last Sunday, would help on the kickoff coverage team.

"Different guys will have to move around," Phillips said. "I don't know if it's one specific guy because we have about three different guys that play his position."

Cowboys linebacker Bobby Carpenter, another valuable special teams member, is listed as probable with a partially torn quad tendon. He missed practice on Wednesday and has been limited the past two days in practice but is expected to play against the Rams.

With Carpenter hobbled and Ellis a game-time decision, the Cowboys will likely have rookie Justin Rogers ready to play outside linebacker, backing up starters DeMarcus Ware and Anthony Spencer.

Getting Comfortable

After giving up 438 total yards and 35 points in the regular-season opener, the Cowboys' defense has held the last two opponents to 30 total points and forced nine turnovers.

Starting strong safety Roy Williams believes the defense is communicating better and feels comfortable in Phillips' new style of 3-4.

"I think that we've been consistent," Williams said. "We're going out there competing. That's it. This week's another week. We have a goal and we're trying to reach our goal."
 09-29-2007, 09:06 PM         #659
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DymeKatcha said:
U mad ^^^ Stay out the thread fu*kER...LOL
props
 09-29-2007, 09:48 PM         #660
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Isac Bruce guaranteed a WIN! :cool: hard to go against that....

you guys r goin down this week.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago