Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-23-2007, 10:48 PM         #621
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
whats the word on ellis how long for dude?
Not sure. I think he's a week to week thing.
 10 years ago '06        #622
jj01 
space
space
$44,956 | Props total: 4677 4677
fu*k, we get glenn ellis and tank going in the rotation it should be a wrap
 10 years ago '04        #623
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Forgot all about Tank:banghead:

10 years ago '06        #624
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Marion Barber is nasty

i like the boy McFadden and if were in position to draft him i say we do but this years draft were gonna come back next year sh*ttin hard

a WR and FS or CB is necessary this year in the 1st round unless McFadden is on the board..... nose tackle maybe, depends on how Tank does
 09-23-2007, 11:11 PM         #625
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Marion Barber is nasty

i like the boy McFadden and if were in position to draft him i say we do but this years draft were gonna come back next year sh*ttin hard

a WR and FS or CB is necessary this year in the 1st round unless McFadden is on the board..... nose tackle maybe, depends on how Tank does
McFadden/Barber = completely unstoppable

The Browns being the worst team in the league at the end of the season is just as great as making a deep run into the playoffs.:wow:
 10 years ago '05        #626
oneosi 
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
 jj01 said:
fu*k, we get glenn ellis and tank going in the rotation it should be a wrap
Thats what I can't wait for, to be fully loaded...all these other people who woulda been on the bench with have great experience as well! :applause:
 09-24-2007, 06:58 AM         #627
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good game
 10 years ago '05        #628
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 eLLz said:
Marion Barber is nasty

I think that we should shoot for a cb.... I've been saying this since last year that Anthony Henry is a bumb. Even though he has four ints he still does stupid sh*t.
 09-24-2007, 01:35 PM         #629
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 10 years ago '07        #630
gorilla_proof 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
mann congrats on the win this sunday' if rex grossman is still the starting QB by week 6 i think the NFL needs to administer a drug test to Lovie Smith
the biggest shock to me was the success in the return game...havent seen anyone bottle hester up like that

i knew the boys could run on the bears...hell the colts ran on them in the superbowl

good luck once again and i really wish we had a chance to play you guys this season. but who knows might get a chance to do that ???
 10 years ago '06        #631
vic20dipset 
space
space
$764 | Props total: 0 0
CAN ANYONE GET A gif OF HURD PUTTIN THE BOOM STICK ON ARCHULETA?
 10 years ago '07        #632
gorilla_proof 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
 eLLz said:
Marion Barber is nasty

dude there is no way in hell the boyz have a chance to draft mcfadden this yr dude will be a top 5 pick'

now unless dallas is str8 a.ss for the rest of the season and doesnt win another game consider yourself out of the mcfadden bowl

dayum its aint never to early for draft talks huh????
 10 years ago '05        #633
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 gorilla_proof said:
dude there is no way in hell the boyz have a chance to draft mcfadden this yr dude will be a top 5 pick'

now unless dallas is str8 a.ss for the rest of the season and doesnt win another game consider yourself out of the mcfadden bowl

dayum its aint never to early for draft talks huh????
We got Cleveland's 1st round pick in addition to our own due to the Brady Quinn trade in this past year's draft. It will at the very least be a top 10 pick.
 10 years ago '05        #634
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 Jaiden05 said:
I think that we should shoot for a cb.... I've been saying this since last year that Anthony Henry is a bumb. Even though he has four ints he still does stupid sh*t.
Mike Jenkinsssssssssssssssssss.

But we could get Mike Jenkins with our second pick in the first round, I wouldn't mind seeing us go with McFadden with our first pick
 10 years ago '05        #635
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
[QUOTE=BoSox84;10513806]Mike Jenkinsssssssssssssssssss.

But we could get Mike Jenkins with our second pick in the first round, I wouldn't mind seeing us go with McFadden with our first pick[/QUOTE

Mike would be a Good pick up.
As for Anthony you know he has to be a bum is Cleveland let em go.

Also: ST. LOUIS -- St. Louis Rams running back Steven Jackson will miss at least one week with a partial tear of his left groin, an injury sustained in the fourth quarter of Sunday's 24-3 loss at Tampa Bay.

Rookie Brian Leonard, a second-round pick from Rutgers, will get his first start Sunday at Dallas. Offensive coordinator Greg Olson was hopeful Jackson would be out only one game.

"He's one of our best players, if not the best player," offensive coordinator Greg Olson said. "As we tell our players, anytime someone gets injured the rest of us have to pick up the slack.
happend to him. Key players are getting hurt this year
 09-25-2007, 01:29 PM         #636
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bootsy said:
We got Cleveland's 1st round pick in addition to our own due to the Brady Quinn trade in this past year's draft. It will at the very least be a top 10 pick.
:banghead:That's exactly why dude needs to stay the fu*k outta this thread, he doesn't research before he speaks...everybody else knows we have the Browns pick except him.

So yes, "gorilla proof", there IS a possibility of us getting McFadden.:rolleyes:
 09-25-2007, 02:13 PM         #637
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Jaiden05;10514744]
 BoSox84 said:
Mike Jenkinsssssssssssssssssss.

But we could get Mike Jenkins with our second pick in the first round, I wouldn't mind seeing us go with McFadden with our first pick[/QUOTE

Mike would be a Good pick up.
As for Anthony you know he has to be a bum is Cleveland let em go.

Also: ST. LOUIS -- St. Louis Rams running back Steven Jackson will miss at least one week with a partial tear of his left groin, an injury sustained in the fourth quarter of Sunday's 24-3 loss at Tampa Bay.

Rookie Brian Leonard, a second-round pick from Rutgers, will get his first start Sunday at Dallas. Offensive coordinator Greg Olson was hopeful Jackson would be out only one game.

"He's one of our best players, if not the best player," offensive coordinator Greg Olson said. "As we tell our players, anytime someone gets injured the rest of us have to pick up the slack.
happend to him. Key players are getting hurt this year
It's good news for us...terrible news for the Rams. 0-4 is basically a nail in the coffin for playoff hopes. I'd rather Jackson play though...I'm sick of continuing to hear bullsh*t excuses to why we're undefeated from idiots on this site.
 10 years ago '05        #638
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
[QUOTE=texasplayboy_23;10516625]
 Jaiden05 said:

It's good news for us...terrible news for the Rams. 0-4 is basically a nail in the coffin for playoff hopes. I'd rather Jackson play though...I'm sick of continuing to hear bullsh*t excuses to why we're undefeated from idiots on this site.
Yeah me too... I think it's only those hating a.ss eagle/giant fans and I wonder why?:finger:
 09-25-2007, 03:53 PM         #639
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Jaiden05;10517102]
 texasplayboy_23 said:

Yeah me too... I think it's only those hating a.ss eagle/giant fans and I wonder why?:finger:
...add Bears and Seahawks fans to that too. Basically every washed up team in the NFC that USE to be contenders are hating right about now.
 09-25-2007, 07:03 PM         #640
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
clips of the Cowboys vs Chicago game..

Right click save as

Archuleta was gettin abused that game, twice by Barber, once by Hurd.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago