most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-16-2007, 11:56 PM         #601
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
Damn Anthony finally step it up we looked pretty good... I hope yall seen the play where Romo shook the fu*k out of Jason Taylor One of our real test is next sunday though. The D is still looking kinda of out there despite those 5 turnovers.
That's what his @ss gets for ripping down the Cowboy fan's sign. Henry DID have a pretty good game, but I still need Terence back ASAFP. Ratliff was solid in the middle too. And I feel you, who wins this next game will be the early favorite for top team in the NFC.
 10 years ago '05        #602
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
Real talk.... Jason looked mad as hell ripping down that banner fu*ked dik wad... I hope T. New plays next game though. The giants and redskins are looking pretty sh*tty this year GREAT lol. Have you heard of anything about tank yet.. The O isn't what I am worried about it that D. I still, till this day don't know what the hell Anthony is good for lol... He played good today but, looking back to other games he was getting fried. It's way to early to tell what the D is going to amount to.HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS
 09-17-2007, 02:08 AM         #603
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm hoping Newman gets healthy soon too...I pray he does. I haven't heard anything official about Tank though...just rumors. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out we're really interested. Ferguson's gone and he isn't getting any younger if he returns for another season. So Tank would be a good look...it's better than using a draft pick IMO.
 09-17-2007, 02:09 AM         #604
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nick Eatman
DallasCowboys.com Staff Writer
September 16, 2007 11:08 PM

Barber Shows His Toughness To Porter, Dolphins

MIAMI - He said he didn't hear it. He said he wasn't aware of anything even after the game. He also said he didn't have any words with a certain Dolphins linebacker during the game.

While that might just be the case, Cowboys running back Marion Barber definitely played as if he heard the comments Miami's Joey Porter made earlier in the week, questioning the running back's toughness and saying he would be "looking for him" during the game.

In fact, Porter and Barber found each other before the game, when the two had a few heated words as the Cowboys exited the field and went back into the locker room.

And on Barber's first carry from scrimmage, Porter was flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct after ripping Barber's helmet off after the play had ended.

But it was Barber who certainly got the last laugh on Sunday as the Cowboys rolled to a 37-20 win over the Dolphins.

The third-year tailback led the Cowboys with 89 yards on just 14 carries (6.4 yards per attempt) and scored two touchdowns, including a 40-yard game-clincher late in the fourth quarter.

"I don't really know about any of that," Barber said of Porter's comments. "We just went out and played football. That's all. I really don't know what you're talking about."

But it seems unlikely that Porter's comments, which appeared this week in a FOXSports.com story, didn't get back to Barber before kickoff.

Porter, a former Pro Bowl linebacker who signed with the Dolphins this past off-season, was rather opinionated about Barber, who is becoming one of the NFL's toughest runners.

"Barber thinks he's a tough guy sometimes," Porter reportedly said. "He likes to get into the secondary and lower his shoulder and try to run people over to see if he's this real physical running back. I love running backs who play like that. It's a challenge.

"I love a c*cky guy. He's a c*cky guy. That makes two c*cky guys in the game. Somebody has to give. That's my type of f!ght, so I'm going to be looking for him."

He didn't have to look too far. While Barber fell short of getting his second 100-yard game, he did score two more touchdowns, giving him three in two games. Barber led the NFC last year with 14 rushing touchdowns.

While Barber might not have heard, or simply wanted to comment on Porter' statement, wide receiver Terrell Owens wasn't afraid to address the topic.

"I think Marion handled that situation very nicely - getting into the end zone twice," Owens said. "Marion, by no means, is going to shy from anyone. His name should be 'Marion Barbarian' because he has a nose and a knack for the goal line. If there is contact to be made, he's going to make it."

And for the record, Porter finished the game with two tackles.
 10 years ago '05        #605
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
fu*k Joey Porter.... He acting like he really that good.... That's why the steelers got rid of him.
 09-17-2007, 03:49 PM         #606
titusfuk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
That's what his @ss gets for ripping down the Cowboy fan's sign. Henry DID have a pretty good game, but I still need Terence back ASAFP. Ratliff was solid in the middle too. And I feel you, who wins this next game will be the early favorite for top team in the NFC.
Word. gg @ Barber , Crayton , Henry , Owens , Romo . :applause:
 10 years ago '07        #607
gorilla_proof 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
 texasplayboy_23 said:
@ dude's getting mad b/c I used your own post against you, clown. Bottom-line is this....this isn't your team, so take your b*tch @ss to the Colts thread...band-wagon @ss n*gga...weren't you a Texans fan last year?
wasnt even on BX last year???:wow:

im a sports fan dude cant be a just a fan with out admiring great plays and great players.

thanks for the late response it only took you a week to think up something catchy to say'

anyways...i wonder how the boyz will game plan against grossman since "He cant pick up the blitz, his o-line isnt identifying the blitz, the offensive game plan for the bears the last few weeks has been awful.

anyone think Ellis might retire if he's not back this season?
 09-18-2007, 02:54 AM         #608
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^:rolleyes:n*gga please, I have better things to do than to quickly respond to every one of your posts....get over yourself, b/c you aren't as knowledgeable about football as you think you are, so give it a rest "expert"

It's comical how you think you can come in my thread, talk sh*t, then ask questions...fu*k outta here.
 10 years ago '05        #609
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
well its confirmed fellas I hope tank doesn't get into any more sh*t.

Last edited by Jaiden05; 09-20-2007 at 08:07 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #610
gorilla_proof 
space
space
yeah tank probably will stay under the radar...if he does get into anything im sure dallas will give him the axe quick' i wonder what kinda shape dude is in

either way its a move that could pay off for u guys in the long run
 10 years ago '07        #611
gorilla_proof 
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
^^^:rolleyes:n*gga please, I have better things to do than to quickly respond to every one of your posts....get over yourself, b/c you aren't as knowledgeable about football as you think you are, so give it a rest "expert"

It's comical how you think you can come in my thread, talk sh*t, then ask questions...fu*k outta here.
i guess birdz still chirp'...tampoon a.ss n*gga relax ya perm a bit... you the only hoe a.ss n*gga poppin off at the mouth'

the internet is pumpin ya head up brah
 09-19-2007, 06:24 PM         #612
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gorilla_proof said:
i guess birdz still chirp'...tampoon a.ss n*gga relax ya perm a bit... you the only hoe a.ss n*gga poppin off at the mouth'

the internet is pumpin ya head up brah
Your name's "Big Hurt", but the internet's pumpin my head up? You never cease to make me . Well maybe if I ignore you like everyone else does in here you'll finally go away.
 10 years ago '04        #613
Rileyboy03 
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 1 1
Ok Stop The Squabbling Bears Are Gonna Whoop Ya'll a.ss. Bears Fan Signing Off.
 10 years ago '04        #614
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 Rileyboy03 said:

Ok:rolleyes:, Over and Out.
 10 years ago '05        #615
oneosi 
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
Man I cant wait for Sunday night, any word on Newman yet?
 09-22-2007, 07:36 PM         #616
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rileyboy03 said:
Well we don't need to whoop your @ss, Rex will do it for us.:D

oneosi said:
Man I cant wait for Sunday night, any word on Newman yet?
He should get limited playing time as the #3 corner...
 10 years ago '04        #617
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846

Great Game
 10 years ago '05        #618
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
Bears who?
 09-23-2007, 10:38 PM         #619
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sky's the limit...

And to think we still have Tank coming and a few more players to get healthy.:applause:
 10 years ago '06        #620
jj01 
space
space
$44,987 | Props total: 4710 4710
whats the word on ellis how long for dude?
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy