Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-07-2007, 11:47 PM         #581
urgils_1018  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dolphins??? the wackest team ever
 09-07-2007, 11:47 PM         #582
urgils_1018  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
id rather play for the raiders
 09-07-2007, 11:56 PM         #583
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
You, stop instigating.

Jaiden05 said:
Man I am kinda worried about our O they're looking suspect. What the hell is a quarterback coach taking performance enhancement drugs for
I know. I went to the 'Boys/Texans game when I visited home a couple weeks ago. The plays were weak and mad conservative...so yup, I'm worried my damn self.:sick:

I know one other thing I'm worried about...Newman better shoot up with some roids or somethin, cuz i'll be even more worried if he doesn't suit up.:sick::sick:

As far as the drugs...I think they were suppose to help with his diabetes?

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 09-08-2007 at 12:00 AM..
 09-08-2007, 11:03 AM         #584
s0uThSiDe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cowboys talk to Caldwell's agent

Todd Archer reports that the the agent for WR Reche Caldwell contacted the Cowboys yesterday. Caldwell led Patriots' receivers with 760 yards and four TDs last season but was cut after New England significantly upgraded its WR corps.

Wade Phillips should know Caldwell well. The Chargers drafted Caldwell with their second-round pick in 2002, and he had four mostly mediocre seasons in San Diego.

But he left a much better impression on Phillips the last time they met. Caldwell had seven catches for 80 yards and a TD in the Patriots' playoff win over the Chargers. Caldwell isn't considered a great deep threat, but he had a 49-yard catch to set up New England's winning field goal.
 09-08-2007, 05:40 PM         #585
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:thumbsdow:thumbsdowThat bug-eyed n*gga needs to keep it moving...we're good at WR.
 09-08-2007, 05:53 PM         #586
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Edit: Nevermind.
 10 years ago '05        #587
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
Yeah we may need to sign that ugly n*gga lol
With Terry just coming off surgery (Terry missing two maybe three weeks) Bug eyes might be able to help.

I think the play calling is sort of like any regular scrimmage they don’t show all the plays, they just work on blocking, route running, and foot techniques. Just think majority of the points come from the 3rd string (dudes that’s trying to make the team)
 10 years ago '07        #588
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
GO GIANTSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sorry texas had to do it, now i gotta
 10 years ago '07        #589
gorilla_proof 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
with terry being out who do you think will have a big night in the passing game? think witten might go for 8rec. 105yrs 1td?
 09-10-2007, 12:03 AM         #590
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gorilla_proof said:
with terry being out who do you think will have a big night in the passing game? think witten might go for 8rec. 105yrs 1td?
I sense sarcasm...go look at the stats w/o Terry Glenn.
 10 years ago '07        #591
gorilla_proof 
space
space
if you sense sarcasm...you obviously need to lay off the pipe'. i knew witten would have a big game sh*t look at the stat i threw out and its very similar to what he did lastnight'. cowboys looked good lastnight' on O' and even without a running game eli lit it up'. nfc east should be fun to watch this yr
 10 years ago '05        #592
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
Ay check out all the cowboy avys in the Giants section lol.
 09-11-2007, 12:16 AM         #593
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gorilla_proof said:
if you sense sarcasm...you obviously need to lay off the pipe'. i knew witten would have a big game sh*t look at the stat i threw out and its very similar to what he did lastnight'. cowboys looked good lastnight' on O' and even without a running game eli lit it up'. nfc east should be fun to watch this yr
Go look up the definition of sarcasm before you speak. Acting like you genuinely want to know the answer to a question that you obviously already know the answer to is called, "lets all say it together ladies and gentlement: 'sarcasm!" Read a book.
 10 years ago '07        #594
gorilla_proof 
space
space
obviously you need to start reading better...i thought witten had a big night i called it'

crayton could have had a huge night' jones could have had a huge night in the passing game'

a number of ppl could have stepped in and put up huge numbers...

its funny how ppl online have this profound sense of confidence about calling ppl out' when fact of the matter is they some d*ck in the b00ty a.ss n*ggaz

reading a book wont help you grasp the sense of sarcasm but thanks ive obviously been living a lack luster life..."dayum i wish i knew how to read"
 10 years ago '07        #595
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
am i the only 1 mad that we only have 1 fu*king MNF game and then its against Buffalo im pissed!!
 10 years ago '07        #596
gorilla_proof 
space
space
its strange how the schedule works out for monday night games last-season u had teams out of the playoffs on monday night'

i heard that scheduling can be adjusted this season' they tried some of it last-season moving games from the morning to prime-time to draw a larger viewing audience
 10 years ago '07        #597
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
^^^ I thought that was for just sunday night games they had the flex schedule which i think was a sucess. i think MNF games are final
 10 years ago '04        #598
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
COWBOYS VS DOLPHINS :D

p.s. - i'll make a game thread in the regular BX forums...leave it up to me so i can post injury updates and everything.
 09-16-2007, 09:29 PM         #599
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gorilla_proof said:
obviously you need to start reading better...i thought witten had a big night i called it'

crayton could have had a huge night' jones could have had a huge night in the passing game'

a number of ppl could have stepped in and put up huge numbers...

its funny how ppl online have this profound sense of confidence about calling ppl out' when fact of the matter is they some d*ck in the b00ty a.ss n*ggaz

reading a book wont help you grasp the sense of sarcasm but thanks ive obviously been living a lack luster life..."dayum i wish i knew how to read"
@ dude's getting mad b/c I used your own post against you, clown. Bottom-line is this....this isn't your team, so take your b*tch @ss to the Colts thread...band-wagon @ss n*gga...weren't you a Texans fan last year?
 10 years ago '05        #600
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
Damn Anthony finally step it up we looked pretty good... I hope yall seen the play where Romo shook the fu*k out of Jason Taylor One of our real test is next sunday though. The D is still looking kinda of out there despite those 5 turnovers.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
130 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
76 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy