Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #521
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 Jaiden05 said:
[SIZE="5"YALL PUKKIN SUKK. GET OUTTA HERE[/SIZE]
I can also understand why you have such a bad taste in your mouth when it comes to Ricky Williams...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

^^^^^^
So deeertty!!!

See you guys Sept. 16th

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 07-17-2007 at 01:45 PM..
 07-17-2007, 06:56 PM         #522
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't hate the Dolphins either, I was just defending my boy Romo...he takes alot of sh*t. But yeah, we will see what happens week 2. (the 'Boys will obviously be 2-0 after that, but I'll let you be optimistic.:D)
 07-23-2007, 10:34 AM         #523
MISTER TNICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
t o will not be a team player this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 07-25-2007, 03:53 PM         #524
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jana Wallis
DallasCowboys.com Staff Writer
July 24, 2007 10:11 PM

"San Antonio Knows About Those Cowboys"

SAN ANTONIO - The Cowboys threw a Texas-sized Kick-off Spectacular here Tuesday night at the Alamodome to celebrate the team's return to San Antonio for training camp.

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, Cowboys new head coach Wade Phillips and the entire team (including T.O.) showed up to get the fans excited about the start of camp and for the 2007 season.

After three years of conducting training camp in Oxnard, Calif., Jones spoke about importance of the Cowboys being here once again for training camp. He joked about dragging his players through every place the NBA champion Spurs had been.

Linebacker DeMarcus Ware shared the feelings of many of his teammates when Cowboys radio personality Brad Sham introduced him to the 17,297 cheering fans.

"It makes me so pumped to see all these people here," the third-year veteran said.

While the crowd gave a warm reception to the entire Cowboys roster of players, no one was better received than starting quarterback Tony Romo, his Hispanic descent making him a fan favorite here in the Alamo City.

"How 'bout them Cowboys?" Romo screamed into the microphone, flashing those infamous dimples for the crowd now on its feet greeting the Cowboys Pro Bowl quarterback.

And leave it to Terrell Owens to make a splash for the fans, borrowing a set of pompoms from a friendly and accommodating Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader as he walked on stage during his introduction.

This is exactly what the fans were looking for, having shown up ready to party. Around noon people began lining up outside the Alamodome, determined to get a front-row seat to see the Los Lonely Boys and the Cowboys Cheerleaders perform. San Antonio radio station KISS 99.5 set up a stage outside on the plaza where Drive, a local rock band, entertained the waiting Cowboys fans.

Ford made its official sponsorship of the Cowboys "Built Ford Tough Training Camp" known with car displays set up all over the plaza in front of the stadium. Looming rain clouds did nothing to keep thousands of devout Cowboys fans from supporting their favorite team.

David Starling and his family came all the way from North Carolina to see America's Team kick off the 2007 season. Standing at the front of the line, the entire family, from his two kids to his parents, was clad in Cowboys gear. Starling considers himself a lifetime Cowboys fan.

"My son's name is Troy if that's any indication," he said.

His wife didn't seem to mind planning an entire vacation around the schedule of a professional football team, maybe because it wasn't the first time.

"We were in California last year when we found out (the Cowboys) would be there so we caught the last few days of (training camp)," Starling said.

And the Starlings aren't the only devoted fans to work the Cowboys into their summer plans. Chris Ruiz brought his wife and two daughters up from south Texas just to watch America's Team practice in pads. Ruiz says he's looking forward to the new season and hopes Phillips brings the Cowboys the ultimate gift: A Super Bowl win.

While T.O. was the only member of the club to actually mention winning a Super Bowl title this year, the night was not without a whole lot of optimism.

"We've got a great new start," running back Julius Jones said. "It's going to be a great year for the Cowboys."

Rowdy, the Cowboys mascot, and Coyote of the San Antonio Spurs also were on hand throughout the two-hour show, which was then broadcast back to the DFW area for those who couldn't make the trip down I-35. After the Los Lonely Boys entertained the crowd with native "Texi-can" rock and roll, Jerry Jones showed off a video featuring the new Cowboys stadium being built in Arlington, Texas, and scheduled to open in 2009.

A night not lacking in pomp and circumstance ended with Wade Phillips cutting the ribbon and announcing the Cowboys 2007 Built Ford Tough training camp officially open. Practice begins at 2:30 p.m. (CDT) Wednesday and is open to the public at no charge for admission.

With the start of practice and the beginning of the season right around the corner, Romo's declaration was quite timely.

How 'bout them Cowboys?
 10 years ago '05        #525
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
Whud up Tex? Can't wait man thist sh*t is taking too long now.
 07-26-2007, 11:52 AM         #526
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
Whud up Tex? Can't wait man thist sh*t is taking too long now.
Chillin man. I can't wait either, it seems like everyone's more pumped up about this season than they've been in awhile...I have a feeling the Boys are gonna do big things this year.:applause:
 10 years ago '05        #527
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Chillin man. I can't wait either, it seems like everyone's more pumped up about this season than they've been in awhile...I have a feeling the Boys are gonna do big things this year.:applause:

YEAH BIG SHYT POPPIN'
 10 years ago '05        #528
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
Just a lil update:
Dr. Dan Cooper, the Cowboys' team physician, was unable to get back to Dallas on Tuesday night to perform a knee scope on Terry Glenn.

The operation, meant to remove a cyst from the back of the veteran wide receiver's right knee, is now scheduled for today. Glenn is expected to miss at least two weeks while recuperating, including the Cowboys' preseason opener Aug. 9 at Texas Stadium against Indianapolis.

Glenn hasn't practiced since Sunday, when he left the field with head trainer Jim Maurer after saying he felt his knee pop. An MRI revealed no structural damage.

Glenn isn't the only Cowboys receiver missing practice right now. Terrell Owens missed his second consecutive workout Wednesday morning, getting an extended rest for what team trainers called "tired legs."

"Those guys have been around for so long and Terry knows how to get himself in position to be ready to go," quarterback Tony Romo said. "They could miss two weeks, three weeks and be just fine."

Jamaica Rector also didn't practice Wednesday morning because of knee pain, according to head coach Wade Phillips.

And with fourth-round pick Isaiah Stanback still not practicing because of shin splints, the Cowboys are just suiting up seven receivers for the time being - a microcosm of the injury situation currently surrounding the entire team, as 12 players missed the morning practice.

Quick Shots:

Left guard Kyle Kosier left practice after individual drills Wednesday morning to be with his wife Jennifer, who is having a baby.
Linebacker Kevin Burnett, who left practice Sunday after a blow to the head, said he hasn't had any headaches since Monday, but there is no timetable for his return.
While the Cowboys held starting left tackle Flozell Adams out of the morning session, Phillips said he would practice this afternoon.
Veteran cornerback Aaron Glenn recently had his knee drained to eliminate swelling and will be held out again this afternoon. The Cowboys originally had planned to let the swelling go down naturally.
The accurate kicking continued Wednesday when incumbent Martin Gramatica and rookie Nick Folk each went 4-of-4 in the team's field goal session, with a long a 48 yards for both. The bullets aren't quite flying just yet, but Folk has been perfect on his in-practice field goal tries.
Defensive end Marcus Spears seemed to have an especially good day, registering what would have been a sack on Tony Romo and breaking through to apply some more pressure later in the team drills.
The Cowboys worked out and will sign versatile offensive lineman Pete Lougheed this afternoon. The 6-5, 310-pounder has bounced around NFL training camps and practice squads since 2003, but never made an NFL roster after stints with Chicago, Cleveland and Cincinnati. Still, Lougheed can play tackle or guard, which makes him valuable to the ailing Cowboys line. To maintain the 85-man roster limit, the Cowboys are expected to release offensive tackle Jim Molinaro injured and likely come to an injury settlement. Molinaro started camp at first-team right tackle but has missed the last two practices because of knee pain and will need surgery.
Former Redskins and Texans general manager Charlie Casserly was on campus Wednesday for a visit with team owner/general manager Jerry Jones.
You Should've Seen:
The rag-tag offensive line the Cowboys pieced together Wednesday morning. With Adams being held out, right tackle Marc Colombo still rehabbing a recent knee scope and Kosier at his wife's bedside, the team only ran two starters with the first-team, center Andre Gurode and right guard Leonard Davis. Doug Free, Cory Procter and James Marten got first-team reps at left tackle, left guard and right tackle, respectively.

Who's Hot:
With the Cowboys' top two receivers down, second-year man Sam Hurd has been working with the first-team offense, including when the unit worked on some one-wide receiver sets Wednesday morning. And Hurd's been making the most of it too, hauling in a diving catch and later burning safety Quincy Butler on a post route for a deep touchdown.

Who's Not:
Rookie receiver Isaiah Stanback would probably be getting plenty of important reps right now with the starters missing time, but Stanback just can't get over the shin splints that have kept him off the field throughout camp. Stanback missed all the off-season mini-camp and OTA practices rehabbing the Lisfranc foot injury he suffered as a senior at Washington.

Injury Update:
DE Jason Hatcher, hamstring - day-to-day (7/30)
RT Jim Molinaro, knee pain - day-to-day (7/30)
WR Terry Glenn, knee pain - out at least 2 weeks (7/29)
LB Kevin Burnett, head injury - day-to-day (7/29)
CB Aaron Glenn, knee swelling - day-to-day (7/29)
LB Greg Ellis, heel - day-to-day (7/25)
RT Marc Colombo, knee scope - out 1-1˝ weeks
RB Alonzo Coleman, ankle - day-to-day
WR Isaiah Stanback, shin splints - active/non-football injury

Missed Practice:
LG Kyle Kosier (child's birth)
WR Terrell Owens (tired legs)
LT Flozell Adams (knee)
WR Jamaica Rector (knee pain)
DE Jason Hatcher (hamstring)
WR Terry Glenn (knee pain)
LB Greg Ellis (heel)
RT Jim Molinaro (leg pain)
CB Aaron Glenn (knee)
LB Kevin Burnett (head injury)
RT Marc Colombo (knee scope)
RB Alonzo Coleman (ankle)
WR Isaiah Stanback (shin splints)

Returned to Practice:
(none)

Transactions:
LT Flozell Adams, activated from active PUP (7/31)
QB Matt Baker, waived (7/26)
LT Flozell Adams, placed on active PUP (7/25)
LB Anthony Spencer, signed (7/26)
RT Marc Colombo, placed on active PUP (7/25)
RB Alonzo Coleman, placed on active PUP (7/25)
WR Isaiah Stanback, placed on active/non-football injury (7/25)
WR Isaiah Stanback, signed (7/25)
G Doug Free, signed (7/25)
K Nick Folk, signed (7/25)
FB Deon Anderson, signed (7/25)
DB Courtney Brown, signed (7/25)
DB Alan Ball, signed (7/25)

Wade's Best:
"I've been with two pretty good rookie kickers that we drafted - Jason Elam at Denver did pretty good and that Morten Andersen kid, I don't know if you remember him or not." - Phillips on whether he would be comfortable with rookie Nick Folk as his kicker.
 08-02-2007, 02:12 AM         #529
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:wow: I know this injury bad luck better pass come September...that's alot of important players!:sick:

And "tired legs" ...it's my first time hearing of that one.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 08-02-2007 at 02:13 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #530
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
:wow: I know this injury bad luck better pass come September...that's alot of important players!:sick:

And "tired legs" ...it's my first time hearing of that one.
It begins as a strange feeling in your legs that seems to get worse until you stand up and move around. Deep inside your legs you can feel burning, creeping, and crawling sensations that are hard to describe, even to your doctor. Meanwhile, you cope with your condition the best you can.

If these symptoms describe the way you are feeling, you may have restless legs syndrome (RLS), a sensorimotor condition that affects millions of Americans.

Restless legs syndrome can be a primary or a secondary condition. Primary restless legs syndrome is the main form of the disease. While no one is sure what causes primary restless legs syndrome, nearly half of the time it can be traced to a family history. There is currently no cure for primary restless legs syndrome. Secondary restless legs syndrome is caused by an unrelated condition such as pregnancy, anemia, or iron deficiency. Once the unrelated condition has been treated, secondary RLS will usually go away without further treatment.*

Living with RLS is difficult both physically and mentally and can have a major impact on normal, everyday life. MIRAPEX is a US Food and Drug Administration-approved prescription medication for the treatment of moderate to severe primary restless legs syndrome.
 08-02-2007, 01:31 PM         #531
DeVaStaToR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cypher-is-great.blogspot.com said:
NO ROMO(HOMO)
Romo's last minute fu*k up costs boys the season
by : Cypher

January 8,2007

For fu*k sake! This is what it came down to? A rookie QB placing the ball down so the kicker can KICK the ball through the sticks, easy right? Well apparently butter fingers Tony Romo decided to royally fu*k himself and the city of Dallas when the ball just happened to slip through his oily hands. To his credit Romo recovered it and in a spark of genius tried to bull rush through for a touchdown only to get run over by the Seahawks Defense at the ONE yard line, great fu*king job a**hole.

19 yards, nineteen motherfu*king yards was the length of the kick that Cowboy's kicker Martin Gramatica had to kick for the game winner. Gramatica, who has been pretty automatic for the Cowboys since replacing Mike Vanderjagt a.k.a. the biggest choke artist in recent memory (how does the most accurate field goal kicker in the history of the NFL supremely fu*k up a 46 yard field goal attempt wide and really WIDE right in the AFC title game 2006) has to be fu*king stewing at his obviously retarded quarterback. And with that said, queue the tears, after bumbling the snap Romo instead of standing up like a man, taking it and walking off the field with some sort of dignity, begins to cry like a little girl who just had her lollypop stolen and smacked upside her head by Tigger at Disney World. There is no crying in football pus*y. Speaking of pus*y and football, how does a Quarterback get to the pro bowl for only FIVE games, are you sh*tting me? Romo ended up replacing the stationary ancient robotic Cowboys quarterback Drew Bledsoe midseason and went on to win five of his first six starts meanwhile he was getting linked by the media to dating super wh0ore Jessica "I got gangbanged by the entire cast of Jackass while my husband was out of town" Simpson. Apparently thats all it takes to be selected into the Pro Bowl and yet you have wide reciever for the Cowboys Terrell Owens leading the entire league in touchdown passes with a fu*ked up hand getting rejected because he is to much of an attention wh0ore with the media. Go fu*king figure. Now Romo is drinking his way to oblivion, by himself, on his couch, with no super wh0ore and not even his own mother by his side, how does that feel Mr. Pro Bowl? How does it feel that your the laughing stock of the NFL and the center of hatred in the city of Dallas? How does it feel that whatever current super wh0ore your dating is currently getting fu*ked six ways by the Seattle SeaHawk defensive line? Is that another tear I am sensing?

All in all, you know the old saying right? There is always next year! Well, you know what? fu*k next year, and fu*k you Romo. No Romo (homo).

[pic - click to view]

08-02-2007, 08:23 PM         #532
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
**hate given**

And I'll give you a warning to keep the fu*k out of this thread, because you will get the same treatment that the previous clowns got after trying to be funny in here...b*tch @ss.:finger:
 08-02-2007, 08:49 PM         #533
DeVaStaToR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the internet is serious
 08-02-2007, 09:04 PM         #534
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...says the child with the transformer in his avy.:rolleyes: Go play somewhere, I'm busy.
 10 years ago '07        #535
gorilla_proof 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
i wonders who's really pushing romo in camp sometimes when there isnt much competition at the qb position QB's become complacent...hes got the tangibles to be a pretty good qb i just hope that romo and the qb coach take a look at some of the other successful qbs around the league...im suprised the nobody has tried to still peyton mannings qb coach
 08-02-2007, 11:44 PM         #536
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ummm, why would the offensive coordinator and QB coach need to look at other QB's in the league to help Romo, when they were both QB's in the NFL for several years? ...sh*t makes nooo sense. You don't get hired by Jerry Jones if you aren't extremely knowledgeable of the position your coaching. Dude also said there was no competition at the quarterback position and Romo isn't getting "pushed", even though we have a veteran in Brad Johnson...how many other teams have veteran's for depth at QB??

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 08-03-2007 at 02:47 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #537
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
Some these dudes just hate just because I am not even gone speak on it. IF YOU AINT A COWBOYS GET THE FUKK FROM ROUND HERE.
 10 years ago '05        #538
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 957 957
HAHA The Boys Are Back! *Free Post* lol
 10 years ago '07        #539
gorilla_proof 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Ummm, why would the offensive coordinator and QB coach need to look at other QB's in the league to help Romo, when they were both QB's in the NFL for several years? ...sh*t makes nooo sense. You don't get hired by Jerry Jones if you aren't extremely knowledgeable of the position your coaching. Dude also said there was no competition at the quarterback position and Romo isn't getting "pushed", even though we have a veteran in Brad Johnson...how many other teams have veteran's for depth at QB??
its a copy cat league with the success that the indy offense has had it would be a good idea in the off-season to look to see if you could bring in better personel...i forgot they had brad johnson seeing that i really do try to keep up with all 32 teams being a fan off football itself...but brad johnson isnt in his prime anymore but im sure cowboy fans arent looking forward to seeing him play at all this season...it maybe just me i just feel like from what ive seen as far as mechanics romo could use more help i hope some of his success last-season wasnt a fluke (time will tell)
 08-04-2007, 10:05 PM         #540
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gorilla_proof said:
its a copy cat league with the success that the indy offense has had it would be a good idea in the off-season to look to see if you could bring in better personel...i forgot they had brad johnson seeing that i really do try to keep up with all 32 teams being a fan off football itself...but brad johnson isnt in his prime anymore but im sure cowboy fans arent looking forward to seeing him play at all this season...it maybe just me i just feel like from what ive seen as far as mechanics romo could use more help i hope some of his success last-season wasnt a fluke (time will tell)
At some point you have to create a unique style of your own and make it successful, rather than mimic what others have done before you...that's what defines someone and makes them great.

The Cowboys did bring in great personnel...Ray Sherman brings over 30 years of coaching experience and his most recent accomplishment was the wonders he did with the Titans receivers the past couple years. The Chargers were able to be aggressive and pile up 61 sacks because the secondary maintained great coverage produced by Brian Stewart...who's now our defensive coordinator. Last, Jason Garrett worked under one of the most highly successful offensive coordinators during his time in Dallas, Norv Turner. I'm sure he learned alot from him because many people of the NFL regard Garrett as a bright, young and extremely smart offensive minded person. Besides, while he gains more and more experience, he's also being groomed to eventually become the Cowboys head coach of the future, per Jerry Jones.

And I think the opposite about Romo. I think his mechanics are pretty good and his release is great, but every QB can always use a little tweaking. What he needs to work on is perfecting his decision making abilities...and ex-QB's will definitely help that.

I never said Brad Johnson was any bit of an upgrade and of course fans don't want to see him start, because that would mean Romo's hurt or isn't performing well. But, Johnson has had several years with a completion rate of over 60% and has alot of experience if he's ever called on to start...no one wants him to, but if it happens, he's very capable of helping the Cowboys win...more than most 2nd string QB's.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 08-04-2007 at 10:15 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy