Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
 112
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 90
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 64
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #461
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
I'm sitting here watching NFL replay and I am just wondering WHY THE HELL ISN'T MARION STARTING
 06-24-2007, 09:03 PM         #462
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've been saying that for 2 years. I know one thing, this is Julius's final year on his contract...better step his game up.
 10 years ago '05        #463
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I've been saying that for 2 years. I know one thing, this is Julius's final year on his contract...better step his game up.



FIRE HIS A55 now why wait.......


Since he has became a starter I've rarely seen him break a tackle in the secondary. at him complaining about coach Bill P.
 06-25-2007, 10:02 PM         #464
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
FIRE HIS A55 now why wait.......


Since he has became a starter I've rarely seen him break a tackle in the secondary. at him complaining about coach Bill P.
Yeah I know, but maybe Phillips and Garrett will start Barber. If not, we always have the Browns' 1st draft pick.:D
 10 years ago '05        #465
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Yeah I know, but maybe Phillips and Garrett will start Barber. If not, we always have the Browns' 1st draft pick.:D


SO SO very true..... Did you hear Tank J was released yesterday????? U think that would be a good pick up?
 10 years ago '05        #466
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395


This what it should be all day.
 10 years ago '04        #467
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
COULD COWBOYS BE INTERESTED IN TANK? by Michael David Smith

Add the Cowboys to the list of teams that could have an interest in suspended defensive tackle Tank Johnson, who was waived by the Chicago Bears Monday.

Matt Mosley of the ESPN Hashmarks blog reports that a member of the Cowboys organization told him Johnson would be a "perfect fit" in new head coach Wade Phillips' 3-4 defense. The Cowboys apparently consider it a positive that Johnson has spent his entire three-year career playing in a 4-3 defense, as they think 4-3 tackles have the kind of versatility to make them good fits for Phillips' defense.

Per Mosley, the Cowboys see Johnson as a versatile enough player to line up at nose tackle or at either of the defensive end spots. And Mosley notes that Cowboys owner Jerry Jones isn't afraid of taking chances on troubled but talented players.

Johnson is certainly talented. As Gil Brandt noted before the 2004 draft (in an item that, so far as we know, he wrote all by himself), Johnson was the fastest defensive tackle in that year's draft class, running a 4.69-second 40-yard dash -- an excellent time for a guy who weighed 304 pounds.

That kind of talent is hard to overlook, but so is a looming eight-game suspension that could be lengthened depending on the outcome of Johnson's most recent run-in with the law. It seems unlikely that Johnson will play in the NFL in 2007, but there's apparently some interest around the league.
 10 years ago '05        #468
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
COULD COWBOYS BE INTERESTED IN TANK? by Michael David Smith

Add the Cowboys to the list of teams that could have an interest in suspended defensive tackle Tank Johnson, who was waived by the Chicago Bears Monday.

Matt Mosley of the ESPN Hashmarks blog reports that a member of the Cowboys organization told him Johnson would be a "perfect fit" in new head coach Wade Phillips' 3-4 defense. The Cowboys apparently consider it a positive that Johnson has spent his entire three-year career playing in a 4-3 defense, as they think 4-3 tackles have the kind of versatility to make them good fits for Phillips' defense.

Per Mosley, the Cowboys see Johnson as a versatile enough player to line up at nose tackle or at either of the defensive end spots. And Mosley notes that Cowboys owner Jerry Jones isn't afraid of taking chances on troubled but talented players.

Johnson is certainly talented. As Gil Brandt noted before the 2004 draft (in an item that, so far as we know, he wrote all by himself), Johnson was the fastest defensive tackle in that year's draft class, running a 4.69-second 40-yard dash -- an excellent time for a guy who weighed 304 pounds.

That kind of talent is hard to overlook, but so is a looming eight-game suspension that could be lengthened depending on the outcome of Johnson's most recent run-in with the law. It seems unlikely that Johnson will play in the NFL in 2007, but there's apparently some interest around the league.

Good read I was expecting this props
 06-27-2007, 01:44 AM         #469
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:


This what it should be all day.
(my eyesight is horrible) Is that Bobby Carpenter next to Akin Ayodele? So I a.ssume he was @ MLB with the 1st team defense...is that what you mean?


As far as Tank Johnson, I'm not surprised. Jerry likes to take in the unwanted NFL orphans for some reason. I'm undecided on if it's a good or bad idea. I'm not quite set on getting a player this year who won't be a factor until next year...but at the same time Tank in our front 7 would be insane....I don't know.
 06-27-2007, 02:14 AM         #470
s_bona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
personally, i dont think they should get tank...when parcells first started there he got rid of the the punks and cleaned up the team, tank's good but not good enough to be worth the baggage.
He can't seem to keep himself out of trouble, i dont understand...millions of people would do anything to be in his shoes(before the incidents). all he has to do is take care of his things, and he can't. These players that cant stay out of trouble just dont realize their living the dream
 10 years ago '05        #471
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 texasplayboy_23 said:
(my eyesight is horrible) Is that Bobby Carpenter next to Akin Ayodele? So I a.ssume he was @ MLB with the 1st team defense...is that what you mean?


As far as Tank Johnson, I'm not surprised. Jerry likes to take in the unwanted NFL orphans for some reason. I'm undecided on if it's a good or bad idea. I'm not quite set on getting a player this year who won't be a factor until next year...but at the same time Tank in our front 7 would be insane....I don't know.
I think he just a fill-in maybe that would be interesting though. I was talking about L.D. swinging that block for Marion.
 10 years ago '04        #472
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
mark my words..the cowboys will try to trade for tank johnson or larry johnson

rumor goin around is that cowboys will send flozell to kc for lj...i dunno how true this is
 10 years ago '05        #473
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
^^^^ IDK about that^^^^ I like Larry but to me he's a power bank like marion so who would move up to be the 1-2nd down back? Larry would want to many carries so Marion's touches would decline and he will opt ot be traded so this would be a bad Idea..
 06-27-2007, 08:46 PM         #474
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
I think he just a fill-in maybe that would be interesting though. I was talking about L.D. swinging that block for Marion.
I didn't even notice them in the picture until now.



LJ's the 2nd best running back in the league, but the price would be too high. We have 2 1st round picks next year and it probably wouldn't be a good look to trade away one of those picks, or even sending the Chiefs our best offensive linemen....we should just wait to draft a back IMO.
 10 years ago '05        #475
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I didn't even notice them in the picture until now.



LJ's the 2nd best running back in the league, but the price would be too high. We have 2 1st round picks next year and it probably wouldn't be a good look to trade away one of those picks, or even sending the Chiefs our best offensive linemen....we should just wait to draft a back IMO.


I agree... that would be pointless although LJ is a beast
 10 years ago '05        #476
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
What do yall think about Ant Henry at Safety and trading a pic for troublesome Pac man Jones?
















































OK guys that was just a joke.....
I just don't think Anthony is something to brag about.
 10 years ago '05        #477
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
WOW we really shouldn't go after him Pac man at all.
 06-28-2007, 04:48 PM         #478
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No way in hell the 'Boys sign 2 of the league's biggest fu*k ups. Tank maybe, but Pacman...hell no. His career is probably damn near finished.
 10 years ago '05        #479
BoSox84 
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Let the Raiders sign Pacman, they like the troublemakers right? As far as LJ, I say we hold on to Flozell Adams and both of our first round picks, than go after McFadden in the draft next year
 10 years ago '05        #480
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
I can agree with that..... Pac man is good but lets face it he may not be allowed back in the NFL.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy