Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-21-2007, 06:17 PM         #421
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ro81 said:
Hell ya..I remember when Roy was coming out of college ppl were sayin that he was on of the best blitzing safety they have ever seen but Zim never used him right...I predict at least 5 sacks for him this year!!
5 sacks sound about right, the front 7 should generate alot more though...Phillips loves to blitz. If our defense plays as good as we look on paper and Romo has another decent year we should be in the 11-5 range. The only true competition in the NFC are the Saints, Eagles, Bears and Seahawks...basically the same teams as every year. I'm liking our chances though.

And to tell you the truth, Julius is as good as gone if we get a top 5 pick next year. Even if someone beats us to McFadden, there were a couple other backs with over 1600 yds in the NCAA last season.

Papa LoneStar said:
Maaaayne! I'm feelin' that nickel package....
Oh hell yeah, our nickel package is off the hook...Roy at linebacker:wow: :applause:

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 05-21-2007 at 06:20 PM..
 05-21-2007, 11:08 PM         #422
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
^^ Muh fu*ka has on purple draws.:p

:thumbsdow
 05-21-2007, 11:12 PM         #423
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
Dude really does though...talk to your boy.:sick:
 05-21-2007, 11:16 PM         #424
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

05-22-2007, 12:29 AM         #425
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:rolleyes: Booooooo!
 05-22-2007, 03:39 PM         #426
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 05-27-2007, 09:04 PM         #427
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Nick Eatman
DallasCowboys.com Staff Writer
May 27, 2007 11:56

"On Board"
Players Like Changes In Phillips' 3-4 Defensive Style

IRVING, Texas - Back in mid-February when the Cowboys were knee-deep in a coaching search trying to replace Bill Parcells, owner Jerry Jones had nearly a dozen candidates to choose from.

He interviewed 10 of them during the grueling process but at the end of the day, which was actually about two weeks later, Jones went for defense.

And don't think it was just a coincidence he picked Wade Phillips, a longtime coach of the 3-4 defense - the very defense the Cowboys had run the past two years under Parcells - to be his next head coach.

Yet, after completing a three-day mini-camp and a four-day OTA practice session this week, why does it seem as if the Cowboys are installing an entirely new defensive system?

Maybe because, for the most part, they are.

Yes, the Cowboys will still run a 3-4 scheme like they did the last two years under Parcells.

But Phillips has said this defense, one that his father Bum first installed back in the mid-1970's as coach of the Houston Oilers, is unlike most versions of the 3-4. In fact, Phillips has often said most teams run different types of the 3-4 scheme.

"Obviously, I like the 3-4 - I've been coaching it a long time," Phillips said. "I think it gives you a lot of things, especially pass rush. Pittsburgh is different than we are. Bill Parcells is different as far as how they run it. And I think (Bill) Belichick has changed from what Bill did before. All of them have their ways of doing things. I think ours has been pretty successful. I think it'll do well."

Phillips has always thought so.

But the best part now is his current players in Dallas seem to be on board as well.

"We got excited defensively, because they were running some things that we have always wanted to do," inside linebacker Bradie James said when the veterans first watched last year's tapes of San Diego's defense run by Phillips, who served as Chargers defensive coordinator for the last three years. "There is just pressure coming from everywhere. When I watched the film, I still didn't know who was (blitzing).

"When you go from a base defense, basically what we ran last year, to something like this, it makes you more excited to go play some football."

James, who arrived here as a 245-pound rookie in 2003, said he had to play closer to 265 last season "just to survive" the style of defense, which usually called for him to battle opposing guards and centers in head-on collisions.

But in this defense, James said he not only expects to be covered up more by the defensive tackles, but is hoping to be more involved in the blitz schemes, too.

"It looks like I'll be pressuring from the inside more," James said. "I think the biggest difference is, sometimes I'll be covered up. I'll have a shade-nose over me, instead of just being head up on the center and the guards just shooting up on the inside 'backers. I'll have a lot more freedom now. I'm not hit with that double-edged sword of playing at 265, but still trying to cover a tight end down the field.

"In this defense, I'll get to blitz a lot more."

However, James knows he won't be blitzing every down. But if it's not him, someone else will be.

Third-year linebacker Kevin Burnett, who has been moved from outside to inside this year, said this scheme allows the defense to be more proactive, rather that just waiting to react to the offense.

"You've got to know where we're coming from now," Burnett said. "It's a low predictably-style defense. With that, that defense is going to win more than half of the time. I think last year's defense was just an old way of thinking, which will usually get you beat. That's just how it is."

Burnett, a second-round draft pick in 2005, expressed his frustration during the Cowboys' mini-camp earlier this month over his lack of playing time last year. He also knows the Cowboys have invested lots of money in linebackers in recent drafts, taking DeMarcus Ware, Bobby Carpenter and now Anthony Spencer in the first round the past three years.

While Burnett is looking for a bigger opportunity this year, Marcus Spears, the team's second first-round pick in 2005 (20th overall), admits he is looking to live up to those draft-day expectations.

Spears has also expressed his excitement over the defensive change. Spears and fellow-starting defensive end Chris Canty were asked to take on blockers and clog the running lanes, rather than being given the freedom to aggressively attack on plays.

But when he first saw this new defense on tape, he noticed right away a big change from last year.

"The movement on the line . . . more attacking," Spears said. "It's a different tempo as far as the defensive line goes. That was the first initial change that we saw. Everybody on this defense is there to make plays and get to the ball. That's the philosophy. But up front, there's no more 'sit back and wait.'"

And that goes for the defensive ends, and even the nose tackle, too.

Veteran Jason Ferguson had one of his best seasons of his career, although just four of his 64 tackles were behind the line of scrimmage. And Ferguson also failed to record at least one sack for the first time in his 10-year career.

"You get a chance to move around and use your ability; I can actually move around, too," said Ferguson. "You get a lot more guys who want to make plays and have some fun. I'm in the middle; I can actually put my foot back and get off the ball a little bit. With the old defense, I was more flat-footed. But this defense is definitely something that I look forward to."

But with a more aggressive approach, it will leave the defense more vulnerable at times. While the Cowboys don't want to get in the habit of yielding big plays, they're hoping the defense can initiate a few big plays of its own.

"Last year we didn't want to give up big play. We were real conservative," James said. "But this year, from what I've seen, we might give up some big plays, but we're going to have a lot more negative plays to balance the ones we give up."

And at the end of the day, no matter the differences in personnel or philosophy, that will be the determining factor in how this new defense is judged.

[pic - click to view]

05-28-2007, 02:07 AM         #428
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was hungry...

on my way to take a bite of this sandwich

then I look up and see the name of this thread

and lost my appetite

05-29-2007, 05:36 PM         #429
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
I was hungry...

on my way to take a bite of this sandwich

then I look up and see the name of this thread

and lost my appetite

...you're gay.

11 years ago '04        #430
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
 texasplayboy_23 said:

Nick Eatman
May 27, 2007 11:56

"On Board"
Players Like Changes In Phillips' 3-4 Defensive Style

IRVING, Texas - Back in mid-February when the Cowboys were knee-deep in a coaching search trying to replace Bill Parcells, owner Jerry Jones had nearly a dozen candidates to choose from.

He interviewed 10 of them during the grueling process but at the end of the day, which was actually about two weeks later, Jones went for defense.

And don't think it was just a coincidence he picked Wade Phillips, a longtime coach of the 3-4 defense - the very defense the Cowboys had run the past two years under Parcells - to be his next head coach.

Yet, after completing a three-day mini-camp and a four-day OTA practice session this week, why does it seem as if the Cowboys are installing an entirely new defensive system?

Maybe because, for the most part, they are.

Yes, the Cowboys will still run a 3-4 scheme like they did the last two years under Parcells.

But Phillips has said this defense, one that his father Bum first installed back in the mid-1970's as coach of the Houston Oilers, is unlike most versions of the 3-4. In fact, Phillips has often said most teams run different types of the 3-4 scheme.

"Obviously, I like the 3-4 - I've been coaching it a long time," Phillips said. "I think it gives you a lot of things, especially pass rush. Pittsburgh is different than we are. Bill Parcells is different as far as how they run it. And I think (Bill) Belichick has changed from what Bill did before. All of them have their ways of doing things. I think ours has been pretty successful. I think it'll do well."

Phillips has always thought so.

But the best part now is his current players in Dallas seem to be on board as well.

"We got excited defensively, because they were running some things that we have always wanted to do," inside linebacker Bradie James said when the veterans first watched last year's tapes of San Diego's defense run by Phillips, who served as Chargers defensive coordinator for the last three years. "There is just pressure coming from everywhere. When I watched the film, I still didn't know who was (blitzing).

"When you go from a base defense, basically what we ran last year, to something like this, it makes you more excited to go play some football."

James, who arrived here as a 245-pound rookie in 2003, said he had to play closer to 265 last season "just to survive" the style of defense, which usually called for him to battle opposing guards and centers in head-on collisions.

But in this defense, James said he not only expects to be covered up more by the defensive tackles, but is hoping to be more involved in the blitz schemes, too.

"It looks like I'll be pressuring from the inside more," James said. "I think the biggest difference is, sometimes I'll be covered up. I'll have a shade-nose over me, instead of just being head up on the center and the guards just shooting up on the inside 'backers. I'll have a lot more freedom now. I'm not hit with that double-edged sword of playing at 265, but still trying to cover a tight end down the field.

"In this defense, I'll get to blitz a lot more."

However, James knows he won't be blitzing every down. But if it's not him, someone else will be.

Third-year linebacker Kevin Burnett, who has been moved from outside to inside this year, said this scheme allows the defense to be more proactive, rather that just waiting to react to the offense.

"You've got to know where we're coming from now," Burnett said. "It's a low predictably-style defense. With that, that defense is going to win more than half of the time. I think last year's defense was just an old way of thinking, which will usually get you beat. That's just how it is."

Burnett, a second-round draft pick in 2005, expressed his frustration during the Cowboys' mini-camp earlier this month over his lack of playing time last year. He also knows the Cowboys have invested lots of money in linebackers in recent drafts, taking DeMarcus Ware, Bobby Carpenter and now Anthony Spencer in the first round the past three years.

While Burnett is looking for a bigger opportunity this year, Marcus Spears, the team's second first-round pick in 2005 (20th overall), admits he is looking to live up to those draft-day expectations.

Spears has also expressed his excitement over the defensive change. Spears and fellow-starting defensive end Chris Canty were asked to take on blockers and clog the running lanes, rather than being given the freedom to aggressively attack on plays.

But when he first saw this new defense on tape, he noticed right away a big change from last year.

"The movement on the line . . . more attacking," Spears said. "It's a different tempo as far as the defensive line goes. That was the first initial change that we saw. Everybody on this defense is there to make plays and get to the ball. That's the philosophy. But up front, there's no more 'sit back and wait.'"

And that goes for the defensive ends, and even the nose tackle, too.

Veteran Jason Ferguson had one of his best seasons of his career, although just four of his 64 tackles were behind the line of scrimmage. And Ferguson also failed to record at least one sack for the first time in his 10-year career.

"You get a chance to move around and use your ability; I can actually move around, too," said Ferguson. "You get a lot more guys who want to make plays and have some fun. I'm in the middle; I can actually put my foot back and get off the ball a little bit. With the old defense, I was more flat-footed. But this defense is definitely something that I look forward to."

But with a more aggressive approach, it will leave the defense more vulnerable at times. While the Cowboys don't want to get in the habit of yielding big plays, they're hoping the defense can initiate a few big plays of its own.

"Last year we didn't want to give up big play. We were real conservative," James said. "But this year, from what I've seen, we might give up some big plays, but we're going to have a lot more negative plays to balance the ones we give up."

And at the end of the day, no matter the differences in personnel or philosophy, that will be the determining factor in how this new defense is judged.

[pic - click to view]

i like this...cuz we all saw what happened when the defense was truely let go (against the Colts)..there gonna be let go all season, and thats gonna be problems for whoever we play..no matter who it is
 05-29-2007, 05:38 PM         #431
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good comeback
 05-29-2007, 06:12 PM         #432
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
good comeback
That's all I had at the time.

DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
i like this...cuz we all saw what happened when the defense was truely let go (against the Colts)..there gonna be let go all season, and thats gonna be problems for whoever we play..no matter who it is
I didn't like Mike Zimmer because he NEVER made adjustments throughout the game or season (besides the Colts game)...waaay too conservative...that was probably Parcells for the most part though.
 11 years ago '05        #433
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I didn't like Mike Zimmer because he NEVER made adjustments throughout the game or season (besides the Colts game)...waaay too conservative...that was probably Parcells for the most part though.
Yeah, I think it was more him worried about being fired by Parcells if he gambled and got burned. Instead, he got burned playing conservative like Parcells wanted
 11 years ago '04        #434
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
yea Zimmer is a bum..when Wade got there he said right off the bat that there wasn't enough blitzing from the linebackers..and with the speed we got Spencer,Ware,Burnett,Carpenter ..we gonna be good there.and Spears and Canty can finally rush the passer instead of just holding the blocks like they did in Parcells scheme
 05-30-2007, 02:18 PM         #435
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yessir! We can definitely make an argument for being one of the best linebacking cores in the league....and I can't wait to see them knocking dude's on their @$$es this season.:applause:
 11 years ago '05        #436
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
yes I agree
 05-31-2007, 11:00 AM         #437
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jaiden whats really hood my fam
 06-11-2007, 11:00 PM         #438
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nick Eatman
June 7, 2007 6:22 PM

"Ellis Frustrated; Jones Says No Meeting In Plans"

Rehabbing his torn Achilles injury, Ellis is on schedule to return to practice at training camp.

IRVING, Texas - As soon as Thursday's OTA practice session opened for the media, all eyes out here at Valley Ranch likely went searching for one player.

And it didn't take long to find him.

Yes, despite reportedly missing the majority of these Organized Team Activity practices in the last three weeks, Terrell Owens was in attendance, running all of the routes and catching passes despite having two surgeries on his right ring finger this off-season.

Meanwhile, fellow starting receiver Terry Glenn did not participate, although team owner Jerry Jones said he would be surprised if any of his healthy players did not take part in this weekend's voluntary mini-camp, which starts Friday and runs through Sunday.

However, one player who won't participate this weekend seemed to cause the biggest stir.

Following Thursday's session, Jones told reporters he did not plan to meet with disgruntled linebacker Greg Ellis, who has expressed his concern about his contract and his position at outside linebacker.

And when word got back to Ellis moments later of Jones' comments, it only seemed to further fuel the fire that has been burning inside the nine-year veteran.

"That pretty much answers all your questions right there," Ellis told a large group of reporters huddled around his locker. "A player that you're serious about keeping, and you don't meet with them? In any kind of job, if you want to keep them around, if that employee has some concern, you meet.

"I was told by Jerry we were going to have a meeting. I didn't even ask for a meeting. He walked up to me and said, 'Greg we're going to have a sit-down.' And then to tell you guys we aren't going to do that, that's fine with me. But by him saying that, that pretty much answers all the questions. I didn't answer them, I think Jerry answered them."

Jones indeed answered them to the media just as the players were leaving the field Thursday afternoon.

"I don't have any plans to meet with anyone who is under contract," he said.

But that doesn't exactly mean Jones won't have that sit-down with Ellis. After all, if the owner and general manager is willing to tell the world he will meet with every player seeking more of a financial commitment, there might be quite a line forming outside his door.

So there is a chance that Jones will try to get on the same page as Ellis, whether or not that involves a meeting.

But for now, it's clear that Ellis isn't happy.

And that's nothing new, considering at the start of training camp last year he stepped off the plane in Oxnard, Calif., and told reporters he didn't want to be there. Ellis was frustrated the Cowboys had moved him from defensive end to outside linebacker to fit the 3-4 scheme without giving him an extended contract in return.

Ellis didn't see the commitment from the team, but eventually bit his tongue, went to work, and had a productive season before rupturing his Achilles at Arizona in the ninth game of the season.

The injury has kept Ellis off the field here this off-season, though he is scheduled to return by the start of training camp.

However, the veteran linebacker said if nothing is resolved, he won't rush his way back on the field.

"I don't have a lot of options," said Ellis, who is scheduled to make $2.5 million this season with two years left on his contract. "The ball is pretty much in Jerry's court. I can just go out there and do what I can do - take care of Greg Ellis. If my ankle isn't 100 percent, it's better for me not to go out there - hence I don't do the mini-camp and if training camp comes up and I'm not 100 percent, then I don't go out there.

"I don't go out there until I'm 100 percent, because Jerry has let me know, don't come out and f!ght for nothing, because I'm not going to look out for you."

Ellis signed a seven-year deal in 2003. He noted that among the 11 defensive starters, only two received lower signing bonuses than the $4.2 million he got up front four years ago.

Ellis also said he was frustrated the Cowboys drafted Purdue defensive end Anthony Spencer and plan to play him at outside linebacker, the position Ellis started nine games at last season.

Ellis even compared the situation to Philadelphia, where quarterback Donovan McNabb was reportedly upset the Eagles drafted Houston quarterback Kevin Kolb in the second round (36th overall).

"Donovan McNabb has some concerns when Philadelphia took a quarterback with their first pick, but it was in the second round," Ellis said. "When a first-rounder is taken at your position . . . Donovan is concerned with a second-rounder at his position. He has more prominence than I do, and he's concerned. Should I be concerned? Yeah. How can I not and why I should not, with the way the NFL is structured today. The younger guy has to get a large signing bonus because he's a first-rounder."

Both Jones and head coach Wade Phillips have said the Cowboys did not draft Spencer to replace Ellis. Phillips has even said Ellis is the starter when he returns from injury.

But for now, that's not good enough. Ellis wants more reassurance than that.

"Despite what the coaches are telling me," Ellis said, "I just would like for (Jones) to go ahead and make a move, releasing me or restructure to let me know, and you guys know, that "Greg, we want you here.'"

...this n*gga.

Short Shots

Cornerback Quincy Butler picked off Romo on the final play of Thursday's OTA's and sprinted down the left sideline with Romo in hot pursuit . . . Pat McQuistan once again was playing left tackle with the first-team offense in place of Flozell Adams, who had arthroscopic knee surgery earlier this week but is expected to be ready for training camp. McQuistan had been penciled in as the backup left guard until Adams' knee began acting up . . . Rookie free-agent quarterback Matt Moore evidently will miss this weekend's mini-camp, too, since Oregon State's semester doesn't end until mid-June. His absence is giving rookie free-agent quarterback Richard Bartel an added chance to impresse the coaching staff. Chances are the Cowboys will only take four quarterbacks to training camp.
 06-11-2007, 11:04 PM         #439
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jana Wallis
June 11, 2007 5:23 PM

"Pro Bowl safety Roy Williams is excited about Wade Phillips' style of defense."

IRVING, Texas - A new coaching staff brings changes throughout a team, and Cowboys safety Roy Williams is looking forward to what that means particularly for him.

"I get to be more involved," Williams said in between practices at Saturday's final work day of the three-day mini-camp held over the weekend at Valley Ranch. "I'd really just like to be closer to the ball and Coach Phillips said they installed some plays for me and I'm looking forward to it."

Since his rookie year in 2002, Williams has started 82 consecutive games (including playoffs) for the Cowboys, the longest active streak on the roster. The former Sooner finished tied for 10th last season in the NFL with five interceptions and has been voted into the Pro Bowl the past four seasons.

But it's no secret Williams has struggled some over the past two seasons in coverage, especially on deep routes when he's forced to play a cover two zone.

This season, new head coach Wade Phillips has Williams playing closer to the ball when possible, planning to take advantage of the Pro Bowl player's instincts around the line of scrimmage against the run and pass.

And if the mini-camp practices are any indication, it's obvious Williams is creeping closer to the line of scrimmage now that the Cowboys have veteran safety Ken Hamlin playing free safety next to him.

That made Williams a happy camper.

"I feel that we [Williams and DeMarcus Ware] are going to be put in a position to make more plays," Williams said. "Wade said he's going to put his players in positions to make plays and I believe him and we're going to go from there. I get to be around the ball and it's a big difference being 15 yards away from the ball and being seven yards from the ball."

Phillips has said it's no secret he'd like to get Williams closer to the line of scrimmage, and even in a few nickel packages has experimented with the veteran safety playing one of the linebacker spots - something former head coach Bill Parcells looked at some during last summer's training camp but never utilized during the season.

Changes aren't just being made for Williams, though. Phillips also is plotting how to use Ware differently. Instead of lining up almost exclusively on the right side of the Cowboys defense, Phillips is employing his outside linebackers as weak side and strong side. The idea is to play Ware on the weak side, away from the tight end, and either Greg Ellis or first-round draft choice Anthony Spencer on the strong side - or to the tight end side. That should keep offenses from forcing Ware to deal with an extra guy on the offensive line, unless they motion the tight end to his side.

Also, it appears Phillips will ask Ware to do less in coverage, preferring the Pro Bowl defensive end to concentrate on rushing the quarterback. Phillips downplays these are novel concepts, saying he's just playing to his individual players' strengths.

When asked about Williams following Saturday's second mini-camp practice, Phillips sort of laughed to himself, saying, "Roy's a funny guy. He's always telling me something. He told me 'good speech' the other day."

Despite his struggles in coverage last year, Williams deflected questions, saying he is focused strictly on the future and the upcoming training camp.

"Last year is the past," Williams said. "Why reflect on last year? We've been having great OTA's and great mini-camps.

"(These practices) are very beneficial. We've gotten to bond; we're becoming more of a family. There's no individual and everybody is just playing together."

This was one of the first times Williams made himself available for interviews during the off-season workouts where media members had access to the players - and likely the last time until the start of training camp July 24 in San Antonio, Texas, since the Cowboys have no more scheduled team workouts the remainder of the off-season.

All that remains is for the players to finish up their individual off-season strength and conditioning workouts. The veterans will work through the remainder of June and the rookies through the second week in July before getting a break.

Williams' locker-room availability for an interview, though, was one more time than wide receiver Terrell Owens, who paired up with Williams after Sunday's mini-camp meeting and family get-together to make the trip to San Antonio for Sunday night's Game 2 of the NBA Finals.

Owens was in the locker room Thursday, Friday and Saturday, but did not entertain the media with one of those mass interview sessions.

"Y'all must've ticked him off," Williams said to a reporter after she complained about T.O.'s lack of availability. "He's doing T.O., he's enjoying himself. He's the same person; I haven't seen any change in him. He's a great competitor. I love him on and off the field because he's a great person."

Williams will be trying to become a five-time Pro Bowler this season, which would put him in the company of such former Cowboys as Michael Irvin, Lee Roy Jordan and Darren Woodson. In fact, a fifth consecutive Pro Bowl appearance by the sixth-year safety would be the team's longest streak since Larry Allen went to seven straight Pro Bowls from 1995-2001. His four matches La'Roi Glover's streak from 2002-2005.

So no wonder he is looking forward.
 11 years ago '05        #440
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 Black_Deuce said:
Jaiden whats really hood my fam
Chillen my dude....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy