most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-15-2007, 05:52 PM         #401
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11 years ago '05        #402
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
:finger: Damn I hope that put the scope on his a55 too. Then they jumped to Terrel cause he said it probable better they didn't advance in the playoffs. Which the media probable to that out of context. I mean I am not a huge fan of his but, come out this media craze is pissing me off.
 05-15-2007, 09:28 PM         #403
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TO: "We achieved the goal of getting to the playoffs. It was unfortunate the way we lost, and everything happens for a reason. Who knows? Had we gone deeper into the playoffs, we may not have a new coach."

Now that was fu*ked up.
 05-15-2007, 11:11 PM         #404
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maaaaan I saw Terrell Davis on total access today saying that the Cowboys weren't going to be any better than they were last year, we have an ok coach, Romo needs to prove himself, the Eagles are still the best in the division and all this other bull $h*t...fu*k a Terrell Davis...'ole cue ball headed mutha fu*kah.:finger:

...he better not let me catch his @$$ somewhere neutral.
 11 years ago '05        #405
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 11 years ago '05        #406
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
Damn that egg head a55 n*gga Terrel Davis.

for those that missed it the Parcell comments from TO

Was the coaching change something you needed in your career?

OWENS: No, it wasn't anything personal or anything that I wanted. That was the decision that Bill made. He made that decision to retire, so I don't think it was based on any player or anything else, but his a.ssessment of whether he could come back and coach at 100 percent.

When did the finger start coming around and you realized you would be ready for the mini-camp?

OWENS: The doctor's a.ssessment of when I could start catching was around mid-May to the beginning of June. I don't know if I have special healing powers or whatever the case may be. Just talking with my therapist, he told me the tendon was getting stronger and stronger and with the exercises we were doing, if it's not ruptured by now it's not going to.

How fair do you think it was for Bill Parcells to say some of the things he did about you after he left?

OWENS: It's not surprising, but you guys asked him that question while he was here so why say something now. It doesn't bother me.

What did you learn from Bill Parcells that you can take with you in your career?

OWENS: Nothing, really.

Are you still glad you came to Dallas?

OWENS: Definitely. We achieved a goal of getting to the playoffs and when you get to the playoffs it's anybody's game. It was unfortunate the way we lost, but everything happens for a reason, so who knows.

Is it a necessary for you to have a good relationship with your coach?

OWENS: I think a lot of people perceive me by the media's portrayal the way they see me as a person. Do I think it's unfair? Yeah, but prior to knowing me and being around me you're going to have some preconceived notions about me, but if you ask the guys that really count in the locker room, I think you get a different perspective of me as a person and a player, as opposed to what a guy on TV is telling to world. It's kind of hard to deflect all that, because I have to walk out in public and a lot of people look at me sideways because of what they hear in the media, so I just have to stay strong, and I think I've done that. It depends on who you ask. Obviously the media is going to take the most negative thing about me.

Are you due for a season with less drama?

OWENS: Some of the things that happened last year were blown out of proportion. Some things that should have been in-house got leaked to the media. I understand it comes with the territory of me being me.

Did you ever figure out how it got leaked to the media?

OWENS: I have my hunches.

How would you grade your first season here?

OWENS: I could have played better, but I'm not the one to really harp on the season I had, or why I had the drops that I did. I knew the reason, but I didn't take the time out to have the excuse. People are reluctant to say I led the league in touchdowns but they want to harp on the drops.

[pic - click to view]

05-16-2007, 05:04 PM         #407
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Roy at Linebacker?

When the Cowboys went to their nickel defense in Sunday's practice, safety Roy Williams teamed with Burnett as the inside linebackers in the 4-2-5 package.

The idea is to get Williams closer to the line of scrimmage, where he is more effective, and out of coverage. Williams had trouble at times last season covering tight ends and receivers down the middle as a safety.

Ken Hamlin and second-year safety Pat Watkins manned the two safety spots in the package, while the corners remained unchanged from last season, with Glenn and Anthony Henry covering the outside receivers and Terence Newman jumping into the slot.

Up front it was DeMarcus Ware at right end and Anthony Spencer at left end, with Chris Canty and Jay Ratliff inside at the tackle positions. Ellis, though, said new head coach Wade Phillips has talked to him about rushing from an inside spot once he's healthy.

This might be the type of player Phillips wants at one of the nickel linebacker spots since Keith Davis was manning the same spot on the seconnd-team defense.

[pic - click to view]

05-16-2007, 06:14 PM         #408
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Roy too scared to play LB... although his overweight a.ss would be right a home
 05-16-2007, 06:35 PM         #409
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
Roy too scared to play LB... although his overweight a.ss would be right a home
Scared? :slap: Roy>>>Giants entire secondary
 05-16-2007, 06:41 PM         #410
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Scared? :slap: Roy>>>Giants entire secondary
:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

[pic - click to view]

05-16-2007, 08:50 PM         #411
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Now which one's worse, the Romo one, or the Sheli one?:banghead:
 05-17-2007, 04:59 AM         #412
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:thumbsdow
 11 years ago '05        #413
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:

[pic - click to view]

WOW yung Eli looks gay a55 hell
 11 years ago '06        #414
Ro81 
space
space
space
$63 | Props total: 3 3
my 1st post and it gotta be to give love for he 'Boys.......I'm sooo siked for the season and am already guaranteeing my buddies a Super Bowl
 05-19-2007, 07:43 PM         #415
Nevada775  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm new here too and Im reppin the Cowboys, I can't wait for September to start this sh*t and shut down the rest of the NFC East and take SB XLII. And Julius and TO better show up this year and back up their anti-Parcells comments.
 11 years ago '04        #416
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
 texasplayboy_23 said:

[pic - click to view]

hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahaha..ol gay a.ss n*gga
 05-19-2007, 08:32 PM         #417
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ Muh fu*ka has on purple draws.:p

11 years ago '06        #418
Ro81 
space
space
space
I feel like JuJo will go back to his rookie form before he turned into a "robot"..this is actually perfect for Jerry cuz if he doesn't than Jerry doesn't owe him anything and we can target McFad in next years draft. Im so excited about next year...Parcells got us the groceries but his recipe was getting old. Wade and Red will take advantage of the talent and I believe we will win the superbowl.
 05-21-2007, 06:08 AM         #419
Papa LoneStar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maaaayne! I'm feelin' that nickel package....
 11 years ago '06        #420
Ro81 
space
space
space
 Papa LoneStar said:
Maaaayne! I'm feelin' that nickel package....
Hell ya..I remember when Roy was coming out of college ppl were sayin that he was on of the best blitzing safety they have ever seen but Zim never used him right...I predict at least 5 sacks for him this year!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy