Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-03-2007, 05:09 AM         #21
urgils_1018  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
easy bud it was just an opinion; arguments can go both ways but maybe texas playboy is right about a safety.... the stats dont lie
 03-04-2007, 01:31 AM         #22
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urgils_1018 said:
easy bud it was just an opinion; arguments can go both ways but maybe texas playboy is right about a safety.... the stats dont lie
definitely. all i gotta say is....john kitna.....john fu*kin kitna k!lled us!
 03-04-2007, 06:01 AM         #23
urgils_1018  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya thats pretty sad
 11 years ago '04        #24
WilbertCarl 
space
space
$662 | Props total: 29 29
MAN...we justed signed Leonard Davis....him n flo at tackle is a good look
 11 years ago '05        #25
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 WilbertCarl said:
MAN...we justed signed Leonard Davis....him n flo at tackle is a good look
That is a good signing. What will make it better is if they can resign Columbo. Then you have the makings of a very solid oline.
 11 years ago '04        #26
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
7 Years 50 Mill for Davis..he better come through
Porter next?!
 11 years ago '04        #27
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
As of today:
Cowboys | Colombo testing market
Sun, 4 Mar 2007 12:39:42 -0800

Tim MacMahon, of the Dallas Morning News, reports unrestricted free-agent OT Marc Colombo (Cowboys) is testing the market
Cowboys | Cowboys interested in Ramsey
Sun, 4 Mar 2007 12:39:43 -0800

Tim MacMahon, of the Dallas Morning News, reports the Dallas Cowboys are interested in unrestricted free-agent QB Patrick Ramsey (Jets) as QB Tony Romo's backup.
Cowboys | Cowboys close to re-signing Gramatica
Sun, 4 Mar 2007 12:39:43 -0800

Tim MacMahon, of the Dallas Morning News, reports the Dallas Cowboys are close to getting a deal done for unrestricted free-agent K Martin Gramatica.
 11 years ago '04        #28
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
Cowboys | Cowboys showing interest in Porter
Sun, 4 Mar 2007 12:26:20 -0800

Mark Curnutte, of the Cincinnati Enquirer, reports the Dallas Cowboys have joined a growing number of teams interested in signing unrestricted free-agent LB Joey Porter (Steelers). Dallas was one of the latest teams to contact Porter, agent Jeff Sperbeck said Saturday, March 3.
 03-05-2007, 06:17 AM         #29
urgils_1018  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this going to be very interesting especially if we get porter
 03-05-2007, 06:48 AM         #30
urgils_1018  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heres whats going to happen dallas is going to draft a CB in place of anthony henry. Now henry can play the safety position and we have newmn and a draft pick playin CB. Read that on nfl.com what do you think?
 11 years ago '06        #31
hitman 
space
space
space
$126 | Props total: 5 5
all i have to say is please don't let them get patrick ramsey! he got his a.ss handed to him when he was playin with the skins! that would be a waste of money. i love the idea of porter coming to the boyz.
 11 years ago '04        #32
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
Cowboys | Gramatica signed to two-year deal
Mon, 5 Mar 2007 12:09:31 -0800

ESPNews reports the Dallas Cowboys have signed PK Martin Gramatica (Cowboys) to a two-year contract. Financial details of the deal were not disclosed
 03-05-2007, 09:32 PM         #33
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urgils_1018 said:
heres whats going to happen dallas is going to draft a CB in place of anthony henry. Now henry can play the safety position and we have newmn and a draft pick playin CB. Read that on nfl.com what do you think?
I read that too. I'd be cool with it, just as long as we pick up Chris Houston or Aaron Ross. AND I like Merriweather or Griffin for saftey if we keep Henry at corner. Either 1 of those cats get picked and I'm happy.:D

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 03-05-2007 at 09:38 PM..
 03-05-2007, 09:34 PM         #34
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urgils_1018 said:
this going to be very interesting especially if we get porter
what's even more interesting is the fact that we passed him up in the draft after we said we were taking him. has anybody seen that commercial when he's talkin sh*t about the cowboys not pickin him was a good move cuz he ended up wit the steelers? now what's he gonna say if jerry throws a check in his face!
 11 years ago '04        #35
WilbertCarl 
space
space
$662 | Props total: 29 29
 texasplayboy_23 said:
what's even more interesting is the fact that we passed him up in the draft after we said we were taking him. has anybody seen that commercial when he's talkin sh*t about the cowboys not pickin him was a good move cuz he ended up wit the steelers? now what's he gonna say if jerry throws a check in his face!
we passed up randy moss(greg ellis), steven jackson(julius jones), shawne merriman(demarcus ware) passing up all pro talent in the draft is nothing new
 11 years ago '05        #36
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 WilbertCarl said:
we passed up randy moss(greg ellis), steven jackson(julius jones), shawne merriman(demarcus ware) passing up all pro talent in the draft is nothing new
I'll give you Moss but the Jones v. Jackson and Merriman v. Ware is still up in the air. Ware is better overall player than Merriman. All Merriman does is get sacks and with the scheme he plays he has more opportunities to get just those sacks. Jackson had a better year last season but he also isn't sharing the load like Jones is with Barber. Let's wait and see on those two.
 11 years ago '04        #37
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
All I care about is resigning Columbo so Leonard Davis can take over for Rivera at guard, where he's much better.

We've already put a second round tender on Patrick Crayton, so any team that wants him will have to give Dallas a second round pick, so I think he'll be back.

I would like to move Ellis back to the DE rotation. He is to slow to do anything at OLB besides rush the QB. Bring in someone else or start Bobby Carpenter there and with Phillips' system, we'll be fine.

I also wouldn't mind bringing in a FA FS to compete with Pat Watkins for the starting job.
 03-09-2007, 11:45 PM         #38
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bootsy said:
I'll give you Moss but the Jones v. Jackson and Merriman v. Ware is still up in the air. Ware is better overall player than Merriman. All Merriman does is get sacks and with the scheme he plays he has more opportunities to get just those sacks. Jackson had a better year last season but he also isn't sharing the load like Jones is with Barber. Let's wait and see on those two.
Man I'd definitely take Jackson over Jones...I'm STILL mad about that! lol
 11 years ago '06        #39
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
i know Michael Smith off ESPN was talking about how the Bills mite hit up a team that has 2 RBs to find a replacement for McGahee and he mentioned Dallas as an option.... i wouldnt mind trading Jones for a draft pick, Jones is trash IMO
 03-11-2007, 06:13 AM         #40
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
i know Michael Smith off ESPN was talking about how the Bills mite hit up a team that has 2 RBs to find a replacement for McGahee and he mentioned Dallas as an option.... i wouldnt mind trading Jones for a draft pick, Jones is trash IMO
I knew I wasn't the only one...
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc