Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-26-2007, 05:34 PM         #301
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gorilla_proof said:
the passing game has change because the speed of the game has changed' QB's are asked to be more mobile and wr's need to be able to get in and out of routes faster due to pass rush and possible more teams moving into more blitzing schemes'

if key was in this draft he'd be a late right pick as well' ppl have hyped CJ up so much that he's going to make the overall draft crazy when it comes to signin rookies and staying under salary cap' thats probably why "the raiders are low-balling offers right now"

Calvin Johnson dropped to many balls at GT for me to roll out the greatest WR in the draft point' every year you get sleepers and ppl that show up that are well under the radar'

Jarrett's Route running and hands outshine CJ to me Jarrett doesnt have the str8 line speed'

Jerry Rice ran a 4.6 40 and dude was running by everybody because of his route running and sure hands'

route running and sure hands imo out weight the gaudy 40times' if Jarrett ran a 4.3 40 it would be a dog f!ght over who was the first wr of the board between him and CJ and im sure you know this
CJ is much better than Jarrett... look at his QB, fu*king Reggie Ball cant throw for sh*t. plus he had to f!ght through tough ACC competition every year while Jarrett faced sh*tty competition in the :sleepy: PAC-10

Plus Jarrett cant do this :wow:

:omg: :eek: :wtf:

Last edited by Black_Deuce; 04-28-2007 at 03:51 AM..
 04-26-2007, 06:33 PM         #302
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Exactly. I don't care who you are, if every pass thrown at you was a duck, you'd have drops too.

That dude done bumped his f**kin head thinkin that Jarrett has more ability than CJ...just plum dumb.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 04-26-2007 at 06:37 PM..
 11 years ago '07        #303
gorilla_proof 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
 texasplayboy_23 said:
^^Exactly. I don't care who you are, if every pass thrown at you was a duck, you'd have drops too.

That dude done bumped his f**kin head thinkin that Jarrett has more ability than CJ...just plum dumb.
I call this the carlos roger theory' every yr your going to be shocked and suprised by someone that comes out of no where and turns out to be a complete stud' Colston from last season and he didnt have a good QB throwing him the ball either'

did scouts take that into account during the draft? no but im sure they looked at the level of comp an was probably thinking its to big of a risk to take'

if you watch CJ he was in alot of jump ball situations some due to the fact that reggie ball isnt that great of a QB'.

the Lions dont have a QB' the Buc's dont have a consitant QB' the Raiders dont have a QB...so what changes for him? honestly?

if you think you can just sit back and throw jump balls to him all day your wrong'...im just not selling the farm on CJ you can hype him up and overlook some serious route running issues and a ton of drops if you want' with all the money T.O makes you'd think he would have better hands huh? you'd think he'd spend more time in the offseason working at catching that ball better right?

CJ is the best WR in the draft but please for one sec...dont think hes going to be the best WR in this years draft when you look back on the draft 5-10yrs down the road'

ive said this before if you have a sec go back and look at the 96 draft and look at all the WR's that got picked and look at the production they have now'

"its shocking trust me"
 11 years ago '07        #304
gorilla_proof 
space
space

i'd like for the colts to trade down and nab bush or buster davis in the second round and possibly pick up a 6th round pick in the process seeing that we dont have one this season
 11 years ago '05        #305
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 Black_Deuce said:

CJ is much better than Jarrett... look at his QB, fu*king Reggie Ball cant throw for sh*t. plus he had to f!ght through tough SEC competition every year while Jarrett faced sh*tty competition in the :sleepy: PAC-10

Plus Jarrett cant do this :wow:

:omg: :eek: :wtf:
Calvin Johnson played in the ACC genius
 04-27-2007, 02:07 PM         #306
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gorilla_proof said:
I call this the carlos roger theory' every yr your going to be shocked and suprised by someone that comes out of no where and turns out to be a complete stud' Colston from last season and he didnt have a good QB throwing him the ball either'

CJ is the best WR in the draft but please for one sec...dont think hes going to be the best WR in this years draft when you look back on the draft 5-10yrs down the road'
Did you just say Colston didn't have a good QB, aka Drew Brees? That had to be a typo. #1 in passing yards and only 2nd to Peyton for QB rating...that HAD to be a typo.

And you're just talkin outta your @$$ now...first you say "CJ is the best WR in this draft", then you say "don't think he's going to be the best WR in this years draft 5-10 yrs from now"...are you Cleo the fu*kin psychic now? He hasn't ran 1 route in the NFL yet, so I hope he makes you eat your words next season.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 04-27-2007 at 02:38 PM..
 11 years ago '07        #307
gorilla_proof 
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Did you just say Colston didn't have a good QB, aka Drew Brees? That had to be a typo. #1 in passing yards and only 2nd to Peyton for QB rating...that HAD to be a typo.

And you're just talkin outta your @$$ now...first you say "CJ is the best WR in this draft", then you say "don't think he's going to be the best WR in this years draft 5-10 yrs from now"...are you Cleo the fu*kin psychic now? He hasn't ran 1 route in the NFL yet, so I hope he makes you eat your words next season.
i mean colston didnt have a good QB in college following up with your Reggie Ball statment

all im saying is that being a top pick doesnt really mean your going to be the best' its been a ish load of first round busts'
so many ppl are going mad trying to get cj when its some sleepers in the draft @ WR
 04-27-2007, 11:09 PM         #308
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well I'll give you 1 thing....people are starting to sell me on Dwayne Jarrett. So, if he's there and we're thinkin receiver...that's my choice. (yeah I said it) Now if we're thinkin DB, I got lots of other preferences. Hell, I got so many preferences this year there's a good chance we'll pick one of 'em.:D
 04-28-2007, 12:10 AM         #309
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NFL.com 4/26/2007

According to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, the Cowboys plan to bring in former St. Louis Rams running back Trung Canidate for a workout. Canidate, who has been out of football since 2003 because of a foot injury, is now healthy and trying to make a comeback. The 5-foot-11, 212-pound Canidate has recently been timed in the 4.4-second range in the 40-yard dash. :rolleyes:

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 04-28-2007 at 12:13 AM..
 11 years ago '07        #310
gorilla_proof 
space
space
trung is a good change of pace back and a good special team player' i havent heard much about him lately and that injury could be the reason why'

i like to be practical when it comes to draft picks alot people are buying into the hype.

i think mccaully would be a good corner in dallas system' he reminds me of ty law he's 6'0 200 and plays nasty'
i think his stock fell because fresno state was just a bad team/ and u can couple that with him losing confidence but he has all the tools to be a stud' great speed loves the press coverage and tackles well...
if <<< and i do mean if he returns to 2005's form he's going to be one of the top up incoming corners in the league
 11 years ago '05        #311
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
I wouldn't mind seeing us draft that Chris Houston kid out of Arkansas
 04-28-2007, 02:39 AM         #312
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
I wouldn't mind seeing us draft that Chris Houston kid out of Arkansas
Yup, I have a bunch of possibilities and he's 1 of 'em...plus Jerry Jones was a Razorback and has yet to draft one...until now?

gorilla_proof said:
i like to be practical when it comes to draft picks alot people are buying into the hype.
I'll buy into the hype when it comes to CJ. How many years has it been since we've seen a pure athlete with his size and speed playing in that position? ...and it may be awhile before we see 1 again.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 04-28-2007 at 02:51 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #313
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
Do you guys think we will throw Juelz on the trade blocc? ( I hope they do)

Last edited by Jaiden05; 04-28-2007 at 02:52 PM..
 04-28-2007, 03:50 AM         #314
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
Calvin Johnson played in the ACC genius
I meant to say ACC
 04-28-2007, 03:06 PM         #315
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People are trying to say Brady Quinn to Dallas...I doubt that.

Lets go Chris Houston
 11 years ago '04        #316
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
yyoo..update..sources said cleveland has offered dallas this years 3rd and next years first to move up to take Quinn
 04-28-2007, 03:15 PM         #317
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Please dont get a WR dallas :sick:
 04-28-2007, 03:18 PM         #318
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
yyoo..update..sources said cleveland has offered dallas this years 3rd and next years first to move up to take Quinn
I'm not mad at that....good job Jerry!:applause:

I just hope Cleveland sucks @$$ next year so we get a high pick!
 11 years ago '04        #319
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
i'll take that Cleveland #1 round next year =]
 11 years ago '07        #320
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 0 0
cowboys trade with philly
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago