Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-25-2007, 05:32 PM         #281
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone with a 4.3 speed is going to be a factor in the NFL

look how many passes he caught last year...

stop the hate :afro:
 04-25-2007, 05:59 PM         #282
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He ran a 4.4 at his pro day...in the rain...on a recently fractured foot. ...I think he'll be a factor.
 11 years ago '05        #283
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 texasplayboy_23 said:
He ran a 4.4 at his pro day...in the rain...on a recently fractured foot. ...I think he'll be a factor.

That sounds pretty damn good to me but what are the odd we'll actualy land him? On the other hand I would love to see us go after L.J. but what would we do with Marion???? I am pretty sure after a year starting after Larry he would seek a trade and get scooped very quickly. What's the new on T.O. last I heard he had another proceedure sone to his hand?
 11 years ago '04        #284
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
1. I think we got a good chance at Ted Ginn cuz Jerry likes him and he said if a WOW player(ie. Peterson or Ginn) is within reach..he'll trade up
2. If we got Peterson, we could still use Barber, we just wouldnt have that speed/power tantum
3. Havent heard anything on TO
 11 years ago '07        #285
gorilla_proof 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
 Black_Deuce said:
Anyone with a 4.3 speed is going to be a factor in the NFL

look how many passes he caught last year...

stop the hate :afro:
im with you to a certain extent' i wanna throw the name "bethel johnson" out there because dude ran a 4.3 40' and i aint heard ish about dude in a min' theres a reason why the pats let him go'

speed k!lls but if you lack skills u aint ish but a track groupie:thumbsdow
 04-25-2007, 09:02 PM         #286
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its Dwayne Jarret...

didnt he catch 90 passes last year?
 11 years ago '07        #287
gorilla_proof 
space
space
 Black_Deuce said:
its Dwayne Jarret...

didnt he catch 90 passes last year?
Nobody's really talking baout Jarret because of his 40 time' which is bull because if you look at him on film he's a beast'

I remember when the colts drafted Reggie wayne after he ran a 4.5 40 and ppl was like WTF' but if you looked and the film he was by far the best route runner in the draft and he had great hands'

I get the same vibe when i see Jarret play' and the thing he has that reggie didnt is size' he's like 6'3 215 and a monster down in the redzone

if he falls outta the first round i'd be shocked
 04-25-2007, 09:15 PM         #288
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Theres a guy who plays for new hampshire that broke jerry rices D1AA Touchdown record...

but he ran a 4.68 and if 6 feet and 193 so he might not even get drafted
 11 years ago '07        #289
gorilla_proof 
space
space
 gorilla_proof said:
Nobody's really talking baout Jarret because of his 40 time' which is bull because if you look at him on film he's a beast'

I remember when the colts drafted Reggie wayne after he ran a 4.5 40 and ppl was like WTF' but if you looked and the film he was by far the best route runner in the draft and he had great hands'

I get the same vibe when i see Jarret play' and the thing he has that reggie didnt is size' he's like 6'3 215 and a monster down in the redzone

if he falls outta the first round i'd be shocked
 11 years ago '07        #290
gorilla_proof 
space
space
 Black_Deuce said:
Theres a guy who plays for new hampshire that broke jerry rices D1AA Touchdown record...

but he ran a 4.68 and if 6 feet and 193 so he might not even get drafted
i think i know who your talkin about its some white dude'...could be a wayne cherbet type guy who knows?
 04-25-2007, 09:22 PM         #291
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea its a shame. you have guys who busted their a.sses for 4 years and cant get a decent look from an NFL team cause they are a few inches under the standard
 04-25-2007, 09:39 PM         #292
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*Back to Dwayne Jarrett*

People are talking about Dwayne Jarrett, it's just hard to do it alot when you got guys like Calvin Johnson, Ted Ginn and Robert Meachem in the same draft. I think dude has the ability to be that next "Keyshawn Johnson" type receiver...they're the same height, weight, both went to USC, but Keyshawn in his prime may have been a big-toe faster than Jarrett though.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 04-25-2007 at 09:41 PM..
 04-25-2007, 09:44 PM         #293
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Cowboys Sign Brock Berlin, Add QB Depth"

:hmmm:

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 04-25-2007 at 09:46 PM..
 11 years ago '07        #294
gorilla_proof 
space
space
 Black_Deuce said:
yea its a shame. you have guys who busted their a.sses for 4 years and cant get a decent look from an NFL team cause they are a few inches under the standard
thats the thing' about measurables they are mis-leading but there are onyl a few teams that over look the lack of height or weight in the draft'

i think you have to look at BMI(body mass index) with a player like Buster Davis if he was 3 inches taller he'd be the 2nd linebacker taken in the draft but because he's 5'9 he's some how not considered first round money?

if anyone watch FSU this year you'd know that Davis is a monster at LB he hits like a ton of bricks and if you consider the success Ernie Sim's had with the lions teams should be trying to get this guy now'
 04-25-2007, 09:52 PM         #295
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gorilla_proof said:
thats the thing' about measurables they are mis-leading but there are onyl a few teams that over look the lack of height or weight in the draft'

i think you have to look at BMI(body mass index) with a player like Buster Davis if he was 3 inches taller he'd be the 2nd linebacker taken in the draft but because he's 5'9 he's some how not considered first round money?

if anyone watch FSU this year you'd know that Davis is a monster at LB he hits like a ton of bricks and if you consider the success Ernie Sim's had with the lions teams should be trying to get this guy now'
:offtopic:

Get back on the 'Boys or get out.
 11 years ago '07        #296
gorilla_proof 
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
*Back to Dwayne Jarrett*

People are talking about Dwayne Jarrett, it's just hard to do it alot when you got guys like Calvin Johnson, Ted Ginn and Robert Meachem in the same draft. I think dude has the ability to be that next "Keyshawn Johnson" type receiver...they're the same height, weight, both went to USC, but Keyshawn in his prime may have been a big-toe faster than Jarrett though.
i wouldnt call hims keyshawn'

when key got drafted the game was called a little different then it is today you cant throw a CB around now or force a Defender away from the ball with strength now'
key would go over the middle rain sleet or snow but he has to go down being the most flagged WR' ever he pushes of because he doesnt have the speed or the route running ability that Jarrett has'
thats why we are seeing a turning trend in the draft for the most part of teams looking for "steve smith" type wr's vs' a Keyshawn or Marcus Robinson type'
i agree with the comparison i just think that Jarrett is more of a polished route runner then key was when he came out of the draft'
 04-25-2007, 10:23 PM         #297
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gorilla_proof said:
i wouldnt call hims keyshawn'

when key got drafted the game was called a little different then it is today you cant throw a CB around now or force a Defender away from the ball with strength now'
key would go over the middle rain sleet or snow but he has to go down being the most flagged WR' ever he pushes of because he doesnt have the speed or the route running ability that Jarrett has'
thats why we are seeing a turning trend in the draft for the most part of teams looking for "steve smith" type wr's vs' a Keyshawn or Marcus Robinson type'
i agree with the comparison i just think that Jarrett is more of a polished route runner then key was when he came out of the draft'
Comparing dude to Keywhawn would be a huge compliment for Jarrett, not the other way around. Like I said before, Keyshawn was the faster, more physical receiver. And if you think Jarrett has more ability, then why isn't he being drafted #1 overall like Keyshawn was?

As far as DB's getting thrown around, TO still does it on damn near every play...does he not? Roy Williams is physical on the line of scrimmage too and he's a young cat. The NFL prototypical receiver hasn't changed, there just hasn't been much new blood lately built to slap corners around.....until this year....Calvin Johnson. He's definitely NOT the Steve Smith type, he's the TO type.
 11 years ago '07        #298
gorilla_proof 
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Comparing dude to Keywhawn would be a huge compliment for Jarrett, not the other way around. Like I said before, Keyshawn was the faster, more physical receiver. And if you think Jarrett has more ability, then why isn't he being drafted #1 overall like Keyshawn was?

As far as DB's getting thrown around, TO still does it on damn near every play...does he not? Roy Williams is physical on the line of scrimmage too and he's a young cat. The NFL prototypical receiver hasn't changed, there just hasn't been much new blood lately built to slap corners around.....until this year....Calvin Johnson. He's definitely NOT the Steve Smith type, he's the TO type.
the passing game has change because the speed of the game has changed' QB's are asked to be more mobile and wr's need to be able to get in and out of routes faster due to pass rush and possible more teams moving into more blitzing schemes'

if key was in this draft he'd be a late right pick as well' ppl have hyped CJ up so much that he's going to make the overall draft crazy when it comes to signin rookies and staying under salary cap' thats probably why "the raiders are low-balling offers right now"

Calvin Johnson dropped to many balls at GT for me to roll out the greatest WR in the draft point' every year you get sleepers and ppl that show up that are well under the radar'

Jarrett's Route running and hands outshine CJ to me Jarrett doesnt have the str8 line speed'

Jerry Rice ran a 4.6 40 and dude was running by everybody because of his route running and sure hands'

route running and sure hands imo out weight the gaudy 40times' if Jarrett ran a 4.3 40 it would be a dog f!ght over who was the first wr of the board between him and CJ and im sure you know this

Last edited by gorilla_proof; 04-25-2007 at 10:43 PM..
 04-25-2007, 11:33 PM         #299
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whatchu talkin bout Willis? ...I'll absolutely roll out the "best receiver in the '07 draft" carpet for Calvin Johnson. And it sounds to me as if your trying to imply D. Jarrett>>>C. Johnson. All I have to say....32 GM's and the rest of the "football world" will definitely disagree with you on that one there bud.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 04-26-2007 at 06:39 PM..
 04-26-2007, 05:30 PM         #300
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gorilla_proof said:

Miami LBers >>>FSU LBers though lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago