Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #221
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,411 | Props total: 6377 6377
i wish they'd get rid of anthony henry
 04-20-2007, 04:13 PM         #222
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gorilla_proof said:
if i knew anything about the cowboyz? dude stay off the pipe...
i would hardly call wade phillips a guru' hell i wouldnt even call bum phillips a guru'
guru isnt a term u throw around like a cheap sunday paper'
finding a Darren Woodson is rare but i'd like to see how hamilns addition effects the way the boyz look at the draft'

Merriwether from the canes would be the perfect fit for da boyz scheme' im sure they probably wont pick him but he would be a great fit in a blitz happy scheme im calling it right now he reminds me of a smaller "kerry rhodes" and dude was a beast for the jets last season
Bro, you don't think Wade Phillips is a 3-4 defensive guru?! ...the Chargers had the best front 7 in the league last season, AND, if I'm not mistaken, in the 1970's his father Bum Phillips invented the defensive scheme that is now known to us as the "3-4" defense. So, tell me again how he isn't a defensive guru. Step ya history game up homie...

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 04-20-2007 at 04:16 PM..
 04-20-2007, 04:17 PM         #223
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadroan said:
i wish they'd get rid of anthony henry
what's wrong with henry
 11 years ago '07        #224
gorilla_proof 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Bro, you don't think Wade Phillips is a 3-4 defensive guru?! ...the Chargers had the best front 7 in the league last season, AND, if I'm not mistaken, in the 1970's his father Bum Phillips invented the defensive scheme that is now known to us as the "3-4" defense. So, tell me again how he isn't a defensive guru. Step ya history game up homie...
a guru can make "decent talent look stellar" take a look at all 11 starters on the Charger def and look at where they got drafted at...i you draft in the top 15 for a number of yrs your going to have the talent.:rolleyes:

take a team like the colts who have most of there cap tied up into the Offensive side of the football and see the production they get out of second day draft picks 4th round-7th you' be suprised':wow:

how many superbowls has wade won? and how many playoff games has he coached in?

like i said the first time dont throw out the term guru like its ya lunch money mayne:D
 04-20-2007, 07:47 PM         #225
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gorilla_proof said:
a guru can make "decent talent look stellar" take a look at all 11 starters on the Charger def and look at where they got drafted at...i you draft in the top 15 for a number of yrs your going to have the talent.:rolleyes:

take a team like the colts who have most of there cap tied up into the Offensive side of the football and see the production they get out of second day draft picks 4th round-7th you' be suprised':wow:

how many superbowls has wade won? and how many playoff games has he coached in?

like i said the first time dont throw out the term guru like its ya lunch money mayne:D
:stupid: Are you slow, or do you just want someone to talk to? For the last time...our DEFENSE will be unstoppable with Phillips' 3-4 scheme...our DEFENSE...do you understand now? Don't ask dumb-ass questions about superbowls when no one's arguing about his ablility to be a head coach. Anyone who knows football will not disagree with him being a defensive guru. If he isn't, who is? Belichik who won 3 SB's in the past decade using a scheme Phillips helped create?:hmmm: Aren't the Steelers known for their defense when even they use the 3-4?:hmmm: I'm not going to do your work for you, so go look up the Oilers, Saints, Eagles, Broncos, Bills and Falcons and tell me how those defenses did when he coached them.

He's been coaching NFL defenses since 1976...somebody in the league must think he's a fu*kin GURU if he's been getting the same job for 3 decades...bye-bye now, you lost.:hang:

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 04-20-2007 at 07:49 PM..
 11 years ago '07        #226
gorilla_proof 
space
space
its funny how ppl call folkz slow or wanna bash on someone with no facts to support statements'

he didnt do ish for any of thoes teams its not like hes been turning down head coaching gigs every year'
your nose is so wide open you cant "see" that wade phillips is a good coach when he has a good personnel'

if your a guru u can take sub-par talent and make it work'...and Bill Belichick has made more advances with that scheme then any other Def team out there i would dare put Wade Phillips in the same class as Belichick when it comes to coaching.

so change ya tampon' n*gga or get ya ish str8
 04-21-2007, 01:07 AM         #227
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gorilla_proof said:
its funny how ppl call folkz slow or wanna bash on someone with no facts to support statements'

he didnt do ish for any of thoes teams its not like hes been turning down head coaching gigs every year'
your nose is so wide open you cant "see" that wade phillips is a good coach when he has a good personnel'

if your a guru u can take sub-par talent and make it work'...and Bill Belichick has made more advances with that scheme then any other Def team out there i would dare put Wade Phillips in the same class as Belichick when it comes to coaching.

so change ya tampon' n*gga or get ya ish str8
like i said, you lost, clown...just to name 2, the bills and falcons didn't have alot of great personnel on defense in the late 90's and early 2000's, but they both went to the playoffs at least twice during his stints as def. coordinator. he's at least above .500 as a interim/head coach, which is the least I can say for some guys holding head coach positions now. and when it comes to defense, Phillips and Belichik ARE in the same class, cuz Bill is using a scheme that Wade and his pops created...in the past 2 years Chargers - 107 sacks, Patriots - 77.:banghead:

you haven't provided ANY proof, gorilla...so once again, you lost! u obviously ain't a cowboys fan, so carry ya happy @$$ up out our thread pimp

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 04-21-2007 at 03:44 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #228
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,411 | Props total: 6377 6377
 texasplayboy_23 said:
what's wrong with henry
He's the worst starting DB in the secondary. He even makes Roy look bad
 04-21-2007, 10:51 AM         #229
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ anyone making Roy look bad
 04-21-2007, 11:03 AM         #230
Papa LoneStar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wish they would have moved Henry to free and sign/draft a corner....
 11 years ago '04        #231
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
if they either get Aaron Ross, Ted Ginn JR ,Dwayne Jarrett im good
 11 years ago '04        #232
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3

^^^ this says why he's worth the 22nd pick..he got a SPRAINED ankle, not broken, dis n*gga nice..Ted Ginn

Last edited by DaKidB.A.N.K.$; 04-21-2007 at 12:20 PM..
 04-21-2007, 03:36 PM         #233
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
if they either get Aaron Ross, Ted Ginn JR ,Dwayne Jarrett im good
:iagree: wit you on Ross and Ginn....but I'm greedy, so I'll add Griffin, Merriweather and Houston to that potential 1st round mix.......AND Nelson.:D

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 04-21-2007 at 03:42 PM..
 04-21-2007, 03:42 PM         #234
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
@ anyone making Roy look bad
:rolleyes: Just wait and see Deuce, his game will step up tremendously with a decent FS next to him...

And I honestly don't know what to say about Henry after last season...I say we draft a CB and let them compete for the starting job. I think this is the last yr on his contract anyway.
 11 years ago '07        #235
gorilla_proof 
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
like i said, you lost, clown...just to name 2, the bills and falcons didn't have alot of great personnel on defense in the late 90's and early 2000's, but they both went to the playoffs at least twice during his stints as def. coordinator. he's at least above .500 as a interim/head coach, which is the least I can say for some guys holding head coach positions now. and when it comes to defense, Phillips and Belichik ARE in the same class, cuz Bill is using a scheme that Wade and his pops created...in the past 2 years Chargers - 107 sacks, Patriots - 77.:banghead:

you haven't provided ANY proof, gorilla...so once again, you lost! u obviously ain't a cowboys fan, so carry ya happy @$$ up out our thread pimp
the bills and falcons played in a different era' they played during times where the salary cap was not a factor'
your only justification of why you think phillips is a guru is your a cowboy fan...other then that you have no real knowledge on the issue you seem some how swayed by emotion on the issue'

and when i comes to defensive statistics having sacks is a over-rated statistic it doesnt translate in Win or Losses. if thats the case you could say whoever had the most sacks a yr has the biggest defensive impact? Freeney lead the NFL in pressures yet ppl a.ssumed that he fell off because his sack number was down'

all im saying is the term guru is a term you dont bestow on anyone it has to be a really great coach someone like Bill Walsh' ppl like that but Wade Phillips is not a guru...im sure u never played a down in your life other H.S so your total concept on the issue is limited on what u see on Fox or the NFL network
 04-21-2007, 04:09 PM         #236
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^You're still here? (quoting Hov) "You can't fu*k wit me...go play somewhere, I'm busy."

11 years ago '05        #237
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Wade Phillips is a 3-4 GURU. No one's claiming he's a great fu*king head coach. I'm taking a wait and see approach on that one. But he's one of the FOUNDERS of the 3-4. He knows the 3-4 defense inside and out. THAT makes him a 3-4 guru.
 04-21-2007, 06:07 PM         #238
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gorilla_proof said:
Im sure u never played a down in your life other H.S so your total concept on the issue is limited on what u see on Fox or the NFL network
Ive wanted to say that to so many people...

but then again, do YOU play in the NFL?
 11 years ago '07        #239
gorilla_proof 
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Wade Phillips is a 3-4 GURU. No one's claiming he's a great fu*king head coach. I'm taking a wait and see approach on that one. But he's one of the FOUNDERS of the 3-4. He knows the 3-4 defense inside and out. THAT makes him a 3-4 guru.
this issue has been beatin like a rug on da real im not just talking about a scheme

the dude called wade phillips a guru'...and when u do that you put them in the hall of fame'
and if wade phillips called it quits today he wouldn't be considered a hall of fame inductee
 11 years ago '07        #240
gorilla_proof 
space
space
 Black_Deuce said:

Ive wanted to say that to so many people...

but then again, do YOU play in the NFL?
hmmm no and its obvious you dont either' but i have played college football for 4yrs @ an elite school in the ACC
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy