Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-12-2007, 11:47 PM         #201
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah man

we got injured and k!lled you the first time

and should have won the second one

I smell a NY sweep! :applause:
 04-13-2007, 10:18 PM         #202
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ohhhh, the injuries!:rolleyes:
 04-14-2007, 12:29 AM         #203
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yoo txplayboy we got you guys taking Meach in the first round check it out its in my sig
 04-14-2007, 06:58 PM         #204
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FACEMOB1 said:
at you chumps going at it....we all know who the kings of this division
 04-14-2007, 07:03 PM         #205
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
yoo txplayboy we got you guys taking Meach in the first round check it out its in my sig
That could be a possibility...I don't think they know who they're gonna pick until draft day unfolds.
 04-14-2007, 09:02 PM         #206
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo who is that in your avy man

I wanna smash that sooo bad

lol
 04-15-2007, 05:26 PM         #207
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:D That's fine-@$$ Christina Milian...
 04-15-2007, 06:40 PM         #208
s0uThSiDe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant wait till we play you guys this year...
 04-15-2007, 11:20 PM         #209
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate both of them but Patroits>>>Cowboys
 11 years ago '04        #210
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 lhollingsworth said:
na the 4-3 defense is better, all the cowboys need to do is blist more, put more pressure of the quaterback. Oh yeah and start marion barber at running back
The Cowboys' personnel is built for a 3-4. The problem was Mike Zimmer didn't know how to run it........but Wade Phillips runs it VERY WELL.
 11 years ago '05        #211
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
TRUTH damn this season needs to come already.
 11 years ago '04        #212
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,305 | Props total: 243 243
after looking at the schedule i think the boys can go anywhere from 11-5 to 13-3 if they play to they potential.
 04-16-2007, 04:48 PM         #213
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaysin_305 said:
after looking at the schedule i think the boys can go anywhere from 11-5 to 13-3 if they play to they potential.
:rolleyes:
 04-16-2007, 06:14 PM         #214
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 s0uThSiDe said:
i cant wait till we play you guys this year...
:sick: That's definitely 1 of the games I'll be nervous while watching...

If we can get to the playoffs after this tough as schedule we'll have a good chance. Do you see how many playoff teams we're facing?!
 04-16-2007, 06:26 PM         #215
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
:rolleyes:
hater
 04-16-2007, 09:51 PM         #216
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Id say if romo doesnt have a sophmore slump 10-6 or 11-5 with luck

but im hoping for 0-16... or at least 4-12

realistically if he does have a sophmore slump and everything goes in my favor, w/o Bill Parcells you go 6-10
 04-16-2007, 10:47 PM         #217
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
Id say if romo doesnt have a sophmore slump 10-6 or 11-5 with luck

but im hoping for 0-16... or at least 4-12

realistically if he does have a sophmore slump and everything goes in my favor, w/o Bill Parcells you go 6-10
Nah, I think our defense will be fired up with Wade Phillips running things...what defense wouldn't be?? And Romo should only improve with a new, younger, ex-(cowboy)QB offensive coordinator. The worst has pretty much happened to him already, so I expect dude to bounce back.

So, 11-5/12-4 sounds just fine.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 04-16-2007 at 10:49 PM..
 11 years ago '07        #218
gorilla_proof 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
its funny how coachs go from being fried to being a Guru over night'...i personally think that there are better coaches out there other then wade phillips and at some point u need some new blood in the water how in the hell do the boys pass on Mike singletary? Who knows...but thats another thread'

i really would like to see how the boyz shape up this season' i'd like to see if Greg Ellis can comeback with some flare' and fire after being hurt and i'd like to see how he looks yr 2 @ the OLB position'
i really like dallas Def Core but im a bit iffy on the Ken "Hit'em where it hurts" Hamlin...because its hard to have 2 head hunters at the Safety spots and play coverage at the same time??? i think its a bad mix but i really wanna see how this works out
its one reason why the Doss & Sanders combo didnt fly because they both wanna knock an n*gga out
 04-18-2007, 11:07 AM         #219
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gorilla_proof said:
its funny how coachs go from being fried to being a Guru over night'...i personally think that there are better coaches out there other then wade phillips and at some point u need some new blood in the water how in the hell do the boys pass on Mike singletary? Who knows...but thats another thread'

i really would like to see how the boyz shape up this season' i'd like to see if Greg Ellis can comeback with some flare' and fire after being hurt and i'd like to see how he looks yr 2 @ the OLB position'
i really like dallas Def Core but im a bit iffy on the Ken "Hit'em where it hurts" Hamlin...because its hard to have 2 head hunters at the Safety spots and play coverage at the same time??? i think its a bad mix but i really wanna see how this works out
its one reason why the Doss & Sanders combo didnt fly because they both wanna knock an n*gga out
:rolleyes: Did you mean fried or fired? If you read properly you'd see I specifically said the DEFENSE would improve, I didn't say anything about him being the next Cowher or Belichik in his 1st year...and he IS a guru when it comes to defense. (which wins championships) If you knew anything about the Cowboys you'd also know that Phillips is just temporary and Garrett is the future of the team, so they are looking for "new blood."

Greg Ellis should be cool. Wade already told him how they didn't blitz him enough, and that alone has him fired up. At one point we had Darren Woodson (1 of my all-time fav. Cowboys) and Roy Williams...both of them were knockin n*ggaz out, but at the same time Woodson was flawless in coverage...we'll just have to wait and see how Hamlin does. Besides, we only offered him a 1 yr deal if things don't pan out.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 04-18-2007 at 03:00 PM..
 11 years ago '07        #220
gorilla_proof 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
if i knew anything about the cowboyz? dude stay off the pipe...
i would hardly call wade phillips a guru' hell i wouldnt even call bum phillips a guru'
guru isnt a term u throw around like a cheap sunday paper'
finding a Darren Woodson is rare but i'd like to see how hamilns addition effects the way the boyz look at the draft'

Merriwether from the canes would be the perfect fit for da boyz scheme' im sure they probably wont pick him but he would be a great fit in a blitz happy scheme im calling it right now he reminds me of a smaller "kerry rhodes" and dude was a beast for the jets last season
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy