Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #2161
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,355 | Props total: 340 340
Glad we got rid of Keith Brooking and Terrance Newman both positions needed to be upgraded ASAP. I like the Brandon Carr addition and I too felt we should have went after Grubbs unless they feel he'll end up like another Leonard Davis type situation, so I won't complain on that transaction as of yet but So far So good when it comes to the offseason movements thus far.

Far as the Draft, I like for us to go Defense atleast the first 3 rounds of this draft and upgrade on DB DE LB positions. DeCastro would be a nice pick but I don't believe he'll make a bigger impact on your team like a defensive player would.

I would love to take Dre Kirkpatrick with our first pick. Mark Barron would be cool with that pick as well but I'll would be worried about staying healthy onthe field. He's been hurt alot lately but when healthy Barron is playing, he's what you want in a safety. Pre Injuries Barron was a ball hawk and lead the SEC in interceptions at one point in his career at Bama.

Dre would be bring energy in our Secondary if we picked him up and thats something we've been missing for a long time since 21 was back pedaling in our backfield.

Wishful Thinking comment I would love to get Melvin Ingram with our first pick or Courtney Upshaw if they were available and go DB inthe second round (Dequan Menzie) who could play both CB or Safety.
 6 years ago '06        #2162
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,589 | Props total: 8763 8763
 DallasTexas said:
yea about the same length in time i been fukin ur mother....gotta stay busy in the off season
i tried to be nice why u gotta be so cold
 03-27-2012, 01:26 PM         #2163
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They should draft Janoris Jenkins and take a G/T in the 2nd.
 6 years ago '04        #2164
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,548 | Props total: 593 593
 cubes said:
Heard we might be looking at Dre Kirkpatrick @ 14 and convert him to safety if Decastro isn't there
i like that idea ..heard dre used to play safety he got the size and speed
 03-27-2012, 01:38 PM         #2165
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dre should be CB..
 6 years ago '04        #2166
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
and i love the laurence vickers signing...he's gonna be the best acquisition for the boys this year...Demarco and felix bouta go off next year...just hoping we get dre or coples in the draft @14
 6 years ago '07        #2167
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Against D Grain said:
Glad we got rid of Keith Brooking and Terrance Newman both positions needed to be upgraded ASAP. I like the Brandon Carr addition and I too felt we should have went after Grubbs unless they feel he'll end up like another Leonard Davis type situation, so I won't complain on that transaction as of yet but So far So good when it comes to the offseason movements thus far.

Far as the Draft, I like for us to go Defense atleast the first 3 rounds of this draft and upgrade on DB DE LB positions. DeCastro would be a nice pick but I don't believe he'll make a bigger impact on your team like a defensive player would.

I would love to take Dre Kirkpatrick with our first pick. Mark Barron would be cool with that pick as well but I'll would be worried about staying healthy onthe field. He's been hurt alot lately but when healthy Barron is playing, he's what you want in a safety. Pre Injuries Barron was a ball hawk and lead the SEC in interceptions at one point in his career at Bama.

Dre would be bring energy in our Secondary if we picked him up and thats something we've been missing for a long time since 21 was back pedaling in our backfield.

Wishful Thinking comment I would love to get Melvin Ingram with our first pick or Courtney Upshaw if they were available and go DB inthe second round (Dequan Menzie) who could play both CB or Safety.

How far does your Bama homerism go?

You want the Cowboys to draft Kirkpatrick, Barron, Upshaw, or Menzie? Good lord bro get that Bama/SEC d!ck out your mouth.
 6 years ago '11        #2168
Anthony1604 2 heat pts
space
space
$327 | Props total: 1 1
if we drat some decent players in the draft for defense and O-Line were gonna be sick...and yeah fu*k alan ball...dude is straight a.ss
 6 years ago '07        #2169
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
Cowboys and Giants opening night
 6 years ago '04        #2170
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
 Tmac225 said:
i hope they make it Giants at cowboys to finish off the season too...revenge bi*ches
 6 years ago '12        #2171
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,571 | Props total: 5972 5972
 Tmac225 said:
I'm ready.
 6 years ago '06        #2172
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,589 | Props total: 8763 8763
Eli finna sign that locker room again tahahah
 6 years ago '10        #2173
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 100 100
 Tmac225 said:
 yaobabydaddy said:
i hope they make it Giants at cowboys to finish off the season too...revenge bi*ches
 cubes said:
I'm ready.

atleast you guys get to witness the lombardi ceremony
 6 years ago '04        #2174
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,664 | Props total: 3231 3231
a cb in the 1st round is a waste of a pick IMO, i've said it before but we have more pressing needs to address with our 1st round pick than a CB
 03-27-2012, 09:39 PM         #2175
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
a cb in the 1st round is a waste of a pick IMO, i've said it before but we have more pressing needs to address with our 1st round pick than a CB
Coples?
 6 years ago '04        #2176
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Dro889 said:
Coples?
i'm thinkin a pass rusher or an athletic DE who can hold up against the double teams and make a push to the passer is where they will go and Coples looks like he may fall to us...i would much rather have DeCastro if he falls to us and we would have a strong foundation for our o-line for the next decade almost but i wont be mad if they draft a pass rusher...i'm really hoping they dont bite on Mark Barron when they can just grab Harrison Smith in the 2nd round..

ideal scenario for me though would have Poe falling to us and we kick Ratliff out to DE with Hatcher/Spears/Lissemore and draft Harrison Smith in the 2nd round to pair with Sensabaugh(for the time being) i would love the outlook of our defense especially if we can get Anthony Spencer making the plays they want him to make
 03-27-2012, 10:02 PM         #2177
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we been talking about Ratliff kicking outside for a year or 2 now.. should look into signing Shaun Rodgers pair him back up with his old D coach.. play him at nose.. kick ratliff outside.. Get Coples and take a G in 2nd round. Martin in the 3rd for your saftey spot. Or vice versa... you guys run ZBS or power? i think zone.
 6 years ago '04        #2178
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Dro889 said:
we been talking about Ratliff kicking outside for a year or 2 now.. should look into signing Shaun Rodgers pair him back up with his old D coach.. play him at nose.. kick ratliff outside.. Get Coples and take a G in 2nd round. Martin in the 3rd for your saftey spot. Or vice versa... you guys run ZBS or power? i think zone.
we ran a power running game in the past but i think they have been transitioning to more of a zbs because we have athletic lineman now rather than the maulers we had in the past..

and to ur point about Ratliff kickin out to end..its somethin most fans have been harpin on the last few years but Jerry is perfectly content with leavin Ratliff in the middle even though he is getting worn down more and more...towards the end of the season he's barely even a factor anymore but Jerry doesnt see it as a problem...if only he would relinquish the GM duties and hire someone who realized these personnel errors and acknowledge that they have the DE they've been looking for the whole time and they just have him playing out of position
 03-27-2012, 10:10 PM         #2179
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you moving to a zbs dont expect them to spend early picks on Gs especially if you basically have to retool a few positions on that defense.. ZBS doesnt need high profile guards and centers.. get em for cheap.

Coples i like for you guys.. would be a mean pass rush.. sign rodgers.. kick ratliff outside.. 3 pass rushers right there.
 6 years ago '04        #2180
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Dro889 said:
if you moving to a zbs dont expect them to spend early picks on Gs especially if you basically have to retool a few positions on that defense.. ZBS doesnt need high profile guards and centers.. get em for cheap.

Coples i like for you guys.. would be a mean pass rush.. sign rodgers.. kick ratliff outside.. 3 pass rushers right there.
i just looked into it and apparently the Cowboys signed the 2 guards(Livings and Bernadeau) because they felt they projected better into a zbs whereas the two teams they came from were pretty much strictly man-blocking so i guess we have made that transition already to the zbs as i saw a lot of other sites saying the Cowboys are a zone blocking team.

and your scenario is perfect but Jerry will never move Ratliff UNLESS Poe falls to him because he is convinced Ratliff is most effective as the NT and while that may be true for the first half of the season, he's worn down by the home stretch and is ghost in the biggest games of the season...Rogers would be perfect if they would sign him for cheap because we only need him for 2 downs since they like to run the 4 man front on 3rd downs anyway
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy