most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #2081
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 trill jackson said:
when they sucked so bad people called them the aints you couldn't find a fan anywhere
I said no bandwagon saints fans posted in this thread, I didn't say that there weren't any saints bandwagon fans at all... believe me, there are

f**k this gay a.ss cowgirls thread, see y'all on Thanksgiving, be prepared for the worst Thanksgiving that y'all have ever had
 7 years ago '10        #2082
trill jackson 741 heat pts741
space
space
$18,920 | Props total: 13566 13566
 WorldsGreatest said:
I said no bandwagon saints fans posted in this thread, I didn't say that there weren't any saints bandwagon fans at all... believe me, there are

f**k this gay a.ss cowgirls thread, see y'all on Thanksgiving, be prepared for the worst Thanksgiving that y'all have ever had
answer one question. who f**ked up your undefeated season? we owned your a.sses that game. we're gonna kick your a.ss so bad you're not gonna have an appetite for that f**kin turkey
 7 years ago '05        #2083
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,473 | Props total: 3361 3361
 Dun Dada said:
^^^ I get you dawg , there are just too many Romo haters because he is always in the spotlight but in reality he is one of the more productive QBs in the league for his salary!

The 10 Most Productive Quarterbacks For Their Salary------

you lose for linking an article from the bleacher report....
 08-12-2010, 09:48 AM         #2084
titusfuk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
answer one question. who f**ked up your undefeated season? we owned your a.sses that game. we're gonna kick your a.ss so bad you're not gonna have an appetite for that f**kin turkey

^^ Realk Talk Lets Go Dallas!!!
 08-12-2010, 10:17 AM         #2085
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
Yall "owned" us but we still have a chance to tie the game. Cowboys need that game waaayyyy more than we do and it shows . We going to keep it moving and embrassed yall like in 2006.
 7 years ago '04        #2086
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 trill jackson said:
Yeah, we lost to Dallas. That loss came at the right time. We needed to get knocked off our high horse on the way to SB44. Your team was up 21 and still almost choked it away tho. Remember that?

Oh, and don't forget how we destroyed yall in 2006 tho. In Dallas.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #2087
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
you must be new
 7 years ago '05        #2088
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,473 | Props total: 3361 3361
posting highlights from a game 4 years ago like it's relevant
 7 years ago '07        #2089
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Stupendamatic said:
posting highlights from a game 4 years ago like it's relevant

I know, I was lookin at these posts like, is this dude REALLY putting up highlights from a game in 2006?

We had a different coach, different personnel.

What a clown.
 7 years ago '04        #2090
Jaysin_305 78 heat pts78
space
space
$3,314 | Props total: 255 255
cowboys !!!
 08-12-2010, 12:09 PM         #2091
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
I know, I was lookin at these posts like, is this dude REALLY putting up highlights from a game in 2006?

We had a different coach, different personnel.

What a clown.
I wasnt going post highlights, I was stated we going to whopped that azz like in 2006.

But yet Dallas fan quick to throw five super bowls in front every one faces when someone diss the cowboys. Yall didnt do shyt in the last 15 years. Grisly know this. Dont front like any of you pull this shyt.
 7 years ago '04        #2092
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 trill jackson said:
yo saints fan just curious but who f**ked up your undefeated season?
sean payton did by not putting in porter that game until the cowboys threw 2 quick tds on randall gay

after porter was in all u saw was the back of his jersey and they couldnt do much offensively
 7 years ago '07        #2093
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
 Sub 0 said:
I wasnt going post highlights, I was stated we going to whopped that azz like in 2006.

But yet Dallas fan quick to throw five super bowls in front every one faces when someone diss the cowboys. Yall didnt do shyt in the last 15 years. Grisly know this. Dont front like any of you pull this shyt.

Did I mention Cowboy Superbowls ANYWHERE in this thread?

Grisly know he a b**ch, always angry bout somethin.
 7 years ago '07        #2094
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
 Plizaya J said:
sean payton did by not putting in porter that game until the cowboys threw 2 quick tds on randall gay

after porter was in all u saw was the back of his jersey and they couldnt do much offensively

Your point? Coulda, woulda, shoulda...
 08-12-2010, 01:16 PM         #2095
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
Did I mention Cowboy Superbowls ANYWHERE in this thread?

Grisly know he a b**ch, always angry bout somethin.
not this thread just general, you love to live in the past.
 7 years ago '05        #2096
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 revolution03 said:
lets go big D!! :agreement6: f**k them bandwagon saints fans
Gotta love how you keep the Saints name in your mouth......jealous?Thought this was a 2010 Dallas Cowboys thread.

Last edited by Saintaholic; 08-12-2010 at 01:38 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #2097
space
space
 trill jackson said:
I'll take a 13-3 record and a SB victory over saying the Cowboys stopped the Saints undefeated season. Too bad that's the only thing the Cowboys fans can hang their hats on from last year is that they beat the SB Champs.
 7 years ago '07        #2098
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
 rynell said:
I'll take a 13-3 record and a SB victory over saying the Cowboys stopped the Saints undefeated season. Too bad that's the only thing the Cowboys fans can hang their hats on from last year is that they beat the SB Champs.

Don't get that dude confused with us all Rynell, yeah we beat ya'll last year, but ultimately we accomplished nothing, like 31 other teams. We know we have to prove our worth this year.
 7 years ago '05        #2099
space
space
 MythMade said:
Don't get that dude confused with us all Rynell, yeah we beat ya'll last year, but ultimately we accomplished nothing, like 31 other teams. We know we have to prove our worth this year.
Gotcha Myth, I agree totally with you....if thats the case the Saints fans can boast about beating the Bucs twice in 2002 when they won the SB.
 7 years ago '10        #2100
chenderson12 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 986 986
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
I can't lie, I love watching them fail year after year
AND YOU THE SAME PERSON WHO WAS WEARING PAPER BAGS OVER YA HEADS YEAR AFTER YEAR... YOU KNOW I LOVE THE FACT SAINTS WON SO YOU GUYS OR FAKE N.O FANS CAN TALK s**t AND NOT END UP IN THE PLAYOFFS.... REMEBER THEIR IS A NFC SOUTH CURSE.... THATS IF YOU KNOW FOOTBALL.. SAINTS D.... SUCKS! CANT WIN THIS YEAR LETS GO COWBOYS....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy