Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
229 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #2041
Prospect Boy 
space
space
$1,720 | Props total: 120 120
The Boys should have won that Sunday night game against the Giants. Where in the world is our pass rush? They didn't get any kind of pressure on Eli, and he torched them with those long throws. Tony Romo committed too many turnovers, after the running game did very well. Its sad to lose the first game in the new stadium, especially when they could have won it. Hopefully they turn it around soon.
 8 years ago '04        #2042
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3263 3263
 Prospect Boy said:
The Boys should have won that Sunday night game against the Giants. Where in the world is our pass rush? They didn't get any kind of pressure on Eli, and he torched them with those long throws. Tony Romo committed too many turnovers, after the running game did very well. Its sad to lose the first game in the new stadium, especially when they could have won it. Hopefully they turn it around soon.
well now they can double team Ware w/o havin to worry bout Ellis on the other side...Anthony Spencer is still comin into his own as a pass rusher but he is not on par wit what Ellis was doin last season, and until Spencer can effectively rush the passer wit a single blocker, Ware will continue to get double teamed causin him to take a second or 2 longer to get to the QB which is more than enuff time to get it off...our pass rush is solely comin from Jay Ratliff at this point because he gets off the line fast as f**k
 8 years ago '07        #2043
Prospect Boy 
space
space
$1,720 | Props total: 120 120
 chctynig2804 said:
well now they can double team Ware w/o havin to worry bout Ellis on the other side...Anthony Spencer is still comin into his own as a pass rusher but he is not on par wit what Ellis was doin last season, and until Spencer can effectively rush the passer wit a single blocker, Ware will continue to get double teamed causin him to take a second or 2 longer to get to the QB which is more than enuff time to get it off...our pass rush is solely comin from Jay Ratliff at this point because he gets off the line fast as f**k
^Isn't Wade calling the defensive plays this season? But yea I agree with you. Greg Ellis was always a threat. Jay Ratliff is a beast.
 8 years ago '04        #2044
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3

A Miami Dolphins source asked me today if I had heard anything about the Dallas Cowboys talking with the Miami Dolphins about a possible draft-day trade that would move the Cowboys up to the No. 12 spot in the NFL draft. The source said he had heard it from someone with inside information on the Dolphins.

The Cowboys rarely move up in the draft, but since the release of safety Ken Hamlin and offensive lineman Flozell Adams, this might be the year Jerry Jones considers a trip up north in the 2010 draft.
At pick 12, the possibilities of landing free safety Eric Berry or safety Earl Thomas over someone like Taylor Mays are much more realistic. Wide receiver Dez Bryant would likely be available at the No. 12 spot, too.
But could the Cowboys move up in the draft and still keep their current picks, including No. 27, where they could shore up the offensive line?
The Dolphins showed interest Marion Barber two years ago, when the Dolphins picked up nearly every single former Cowboys player. Bill Parcells loves the guy and so does the Dolphins head coach. Barber may not be worth a No 12 pick for the Dolphins, so I’ve also heard they have interest in Patrick Crayton. Now, all of these scenarios are plausible, because if Crayton is gone, the Cowboys very well may be going after Dez Bryant.
 8 years ago '04        #2045
space
space

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #2046
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 596 596
o boy cant wait til da season starts
 8 years ago '04        #2047
space
space
St. Louis Rams allow safety O.J. Atogwe to become unrestricted free agent
11:10 AM

+ Yahoo! Buzz
o Share
DiggNewsvineReddit
* Save
* Print

Share6
Comment

1 Recommend

Safety O.J. Atogwe became an unrestricted free agent on Wednesday morning when the St. Louis Rams failed to offer him a contract tender that would have kept him under their control.

The Rams declined to offer Atogwe, whom they designated their franchise player last year, a tender of almost $7 million. At midnight ET, he became a free agent without the offer.

Atogwe could still return to the Rams, but the five-year veteran can now negotiate with any team. Any team that signs him would not have to give draft picks to the Rams in return.

Atogwe, who will be 29 on June 23, was one of the few bright spots on the Rams the past few seasons. But he ended last season in injured reserve with a shoulder ailment.

He enters the free agent market in early June as one of the premier players available. The Rams could face serious competition for his services.

-- Sean Leahy

7 years ago '07        #2048
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
Im ready to get this s**t started
 08-04-2010, 03:01 AM         #2049
titusfuk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:

:applause:
 7 years ago '10        #2050
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,862 | Props total: 13318 13318
if such a thread already exists delete this, if not no sports forum is complete without a place for the fans of americas team to build. a few topics to set it off
david buehler - good kickers are hard to find do you trust him?
d ware- 20 plus sacks this year?
alan ball and doug free- boom or bust?
romo- keep the turnovers down
backfield rotation- how much can felix handle?
red zone offense- we can move it but we gotta punch it in
interceptions- great pass rush we need more turnovers
the schedule- it's hella brutal saints thanksgiving colts the next week
delete or holla if delete bump the other one i wanna talk about this s**t all year
 7 years ago '09        #2051
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
First.
 08-10-2010, 11:31 PM         #2053
Deathproof  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They win the super ball
 7 years ago '08        #2054
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
f**k the Cowboys!

and yes, I'm still mad!
 7 years ago '10        #2055
space
space
i trust romo. he's ready for primetime and only an idiot would blame the minny loss on him. he's ready i truly believe that
 7 years ago '10        #2056
space
space
 WorldsGreatest said:
f**k the Cowboys!

and yes, I'm still mad!
yo saints fan just curious but who f**ked up your undefeated season?
 7 years ago '10        #2057
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
i was talking about this thread

theres one for each team, i guess they dont get hit up as much because if its bigger stuff its post worthy, but im nobody to tell you where to post, just pointing to where maybe more cowboys fans will go to weed out any fans from other teams.
 7 years ago '04        #2058
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846

You suck at being a fan
 7 years ago '04        #2059
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
cowboys always get the hype from ESPN and other sports media but haven't lived up to it since aikman, emmitt, and irvin. they will be "decent" but definitely not super bowl bound
 7 years ago '10        #2060
space
space
 hockeythug said:

You suck at being a fan
nah i suck at being a d!ckrider. i went to great lengths explaining to you f**gots if my s**t is repetitive delete my joint and up the old s**t did i not say that? you act like i give a f**k i don't get paid for this s**t
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy